Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
31 job matcher din søgning
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you a keen and ambitious graduate student with eye for details and interest within payroll administration? Then we would like to hear from you!
As student assistant for People Services DK you will be supporting our Payroll Administrators with their daily/weekly tasks and assignments. As your experience grows, you will be responsible for more and more challenging tasks.
We appreciate an open environment where we give each other open feedback and assist each other on the tasks and projects we are running. Therefore, we expect you to be engaged in the team and take on new initiatives when time allows it.
In return you will get the opportunity to apply your own methods and relevant theory, get practical experience with different payroll processes and HR projects and work with people from across the Danish organisation.
Madesa Consulting recruiting on behalf of Amminex A/S in Søborg
The responsibilities require an all-round Accountant background preferably with some experience from a production company. The candidate will have to support in all areas of accounting and in addition to the daily routine task it is important that the candidate has a service minded approach towards all stakeholders.
The candidate will also have to support the office infrastructure and undertake daily operational tasks within administration. The candidate will report to the CFO/Financial Controller.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Relevant degree in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Experience with payroll procedure
- Experience within in a production company
We are looking for a highly organized and service-minded employee to join our team. You must be able to work independently, be proactive and have a strong sense for detail. By joining IO Interactive, you will become part of an international and creative environment.
As an HR Coordinator, you will get the responsibility for delivering consistently exemplary HR services to the organization. Among other things, you will play a key role in making sure recruitment runs smoothly and be responsible for legal matters related to employees and freelancers. You will report to the HR Manager.
What are the responsibilities?
- Prepare contracts for employees and freelancers
- HR statistics and dashboard updates
- Keep employee data up to date in the payroll system and HR files
Fontibus HR ApS recruiting on behalf of Amgen in Hellerup and Søborg
First - We trust that you are motivated by the Amgen mission of serving patients?
Also, we hope that you would like to join a professional, respected and growing biotech company with about 45 employees in Denmark and about 19.000 employees globally? If this resonances with you, then you are very welcome to consider joining Amgen, the world’s largest pure play biotechnology company.
The Human Resources Manager position is “a single contributor role”, and thus a board HR Role where you will be the HR point-of-contact in Denmark, the first local HR resource as well as a role where you within 6-12 months will be taking on additional HR Responsibilities/Projects within the Nordic-Baltic Region.
You will be based in Denmark, part of the Nordic-Baltic HR Team of 3 HR Professionals who are working out of Stockholm.
Coop Danmark A/S, Albertslund
Som systemansvarlig for Coops refusionsløsning vil det være dig, der sikrer det løbende vedligehold, drift og forbedring af løsningen og de enkelte teknologiske komponenter. Du vil være eksperten på den overordnede arkitektur på området og vil have hands-on på løsningen (særligt i SAP v/ Gavdi Refusionsløsning). Derudover vil dine opgaver være:
- Sikre overensstemmelse af den samlede refusionsløsning med øvrig arkitektur (i samarbejde med andre løsningsansvarlige)
- Understøtte korrekt brug af løsning
- Sikre at relevante leverandører leverer som forventet.
Vi er 8 kolleger i HR Technology Management, der glæder os til, at du starter. Sammen vil vi skabe et mere lokalt, enkelt og digitalt Coop og en arbejdsplads, hvor vi tør bryde mønstre, og hvor vi hylder de gode, skæve ideer.
Volaris Group, Aarhus
Would you like to work with all aspects within finance and M&A? Do you wish to become part of an international company? Then you should apply for our new job postings as Finance Analyst.
You will be part of a finance team with 9 people, of whom 5 are placed in Denmark and the rest in Sweden, UK and Germany. Your workplace will be at the head office in Aarhus. This full-time job will consist of two parts. First part is in the finance team, where you will be working with all aspects within a typical finance function and participate in streamlining our business processes. Second part is working with M&A.
KAYAK/momondo is looking for an International Payroll Manager to oversee operations Europe. This role will coordinate and implement regional payroll initiatives, provide expert advice related to payroll and work closely with global, regional and local stakeholders (including vendors) in order to ensure effective and efficient payroll operations in Europe.
- Implement, own and continuously improve the payroll process for our European offices (Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, UK)
- Ensure the highest standards of payroll compliance are met
- Be responsible for ensuring all aspects of the payroll cycle, including tax, benefits, wage attachments, etc. are processed, reconciled, audited and transmitted accurately and timely
DHL Express, Vallensbæk
Du bliver en del af et team bestående af en HR-, en Payroll- samt en Kommunikationsafdeling, hvor der er rig mulighed for at udvikle dig og lære både de opgaver der findes i en HR-afdeling, men også hvordan det er at arbejde i en stor virksomhed.
Samtidig med dig starter også andre elever, hvilket betyder at du får et netværk af elever, som du kan spare og dele med.
Vi lægger vægt på, at du får en uddannelse, hvor du får lov til at tage ansvar og blive inddraget og udfordret i mange opgaver – store som små – og hele tiden med støtte fra en uddannelsesansvarlig og kolleger.
- opgaver der udvikler dig og dine kompetencer
- lov at se resultater, som du selv skaber, eller som er skabt i samarbejde med det team, du indgår i
- noget at være stolt af.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Are you a passionate HR Administrator who loves to combine your day-to-day administrative tasks with project work – obtaining the best of two worlds? And do you enjoy participating in process optimization that makes the processes even better for hiring managers and employees who need assistance in handling leave and illness matters? If so, you might be our new colleague!
You will primarily work with all processes related to administration and advisory of maternity - and paternity leave and illness. Your focus will especially be on daily operational tasks, but you will also work with process improvements, automation and robotics, just as you will have the opportunity to participate in various projects. This means that we offer you a varied role that comprises simple and complex tasks.
Vice ApS, Copenhagen
Are you ambitious and detail oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit, and do you thrive in a fast-paced international office? Then this might be the position for you.
VICE is looking for a HR Generalist to be based in Copenhagen. The HR Generalist will play a key role in supporting the roll out of a new business venture. You will be instrumental in setting up a new team dedicated to this business by recruiting for open roles, handling onboarding of staff, maintaining employee records, and rolling out company-wide global programs.
Role and responsibilities
- Act as key point of contact on all HR related matters for employees and managers within the business unit. Regularly collaborate with VICE HR team members within Europe and Global HR function.
- Manage full recruitment processes from sourcing and advertising to interviewing and selecting. The business unit will be staffing approximately 30 new roles within first six months.
DKSH Nordic A/S, Birkerød
DKSH Nordic A/S, part of the DKSH Business Unit Performance Materials, is a chemical distributor in the Nordic and Baltic countries with a personal touch. We serve our customers with technical, logistic, health and safety services. Typical customer-areas are for example producers of coatings, inks, construction materials, adhesives, detergents, pharma, personal care, plastic and rubber-products.
Your key responsibilities:
- Supervise accounting processes and strong internal controls to ensure governance over accounting and reporting activities
- Manage the timely and accurate recording of general ledger entries, including month-end and year-end closing activities in accordance to local and international accounting standards
- Follow-up on overdue outstanding payments from customers.
DHL Express, Vallensbæk
Hvis løn er din passion og du elsker at få den komplekse lønverden kogt ned til 0 lønfejl og god service, så har DHL udfordringen til dig: Bliv vores nye Payroll Teamlead.
I DHL Express Payroll Teamet er der 2½ dygtige medarbejdere, der gerne vil have en senior lønbogholder, der har erfaring med og trives med at lede et team sikkert igennem lønkørslen hver måned – også med de ændringer og periodiske opgaver, der findes – for DHL-medarbejderne i Danmark.
Dit primære ansvar sammen med dine kolleger er, at:
- Overordnet sikre, at alle DHL-ansatte får korrekt løn ifht. til deres respektive overenskomster eller kontrakter.
- Sikre et effektivt flow i daglige opgaver med løninput, tastning, kontroller, lønkørsel og afslutning.
- Supportere ledere og medarbejdere omkring lønspørgsmål på mail og telefon og sparre med HR om overenskomstspørgsmål.
SAND CPH A/S, København
SAND Copenhagen søger en erfaren og selvstændig HR & Payroll Administrator til administration af lønområdet og løsning af HR-relaterede opgaver for vores butikker med næsten 100 medarbejdere, fordelt på landene Danmark, Sverige, Norge og Finland.
Du bliver en del af et internationalt modehus i udvikling, og din daglige arbejdsplads vil være på vores hovedkontor i centrum af København, hvor du vil referere til Head of Retail.
- Månedlig lønrapportering for både timelønnede og funktionærer
- Kontaktperson for og samarbejde med lønpartnere, herunder godkendelse af løn
- Kontaktperson for butikkerne vedrørende løn- & HR-relaterede spørgsmål
- Optimering af eksisterende arbejdsgange og processer
Do you have experience as a Payroll Manager or Accounts Payable Manager? Are you organized, discrete and analytical? We are looking for a dynamic person to lead our Personnel Accounting Section and join our Accounting Services Group. CERN, take part!
As Payroll Manager, you will lead the Personnel Accounting Section, a small team with two main activities: to ensure an accurate and timely monthly payroll process, and the efficient control and payment of all financial requests relating to members of personnel. Additional tasks are the responsibility of the section, including participation in the regular accounting book-closes, the issuance of correct financial certificates for members of personnel, and financial support for the housing and conference activities.
Visma Bluegarden A/S, Ballerup or Aalborg
We currently have an opening for a Functional integration consultant. You will be responsible for ensuring integration of our solutions with our customers' ecosystems within all required business solutions. This will require you to think tactical and operational about complex integrations and services, and you need to understand the process in the HRM Ecosystem.
What you’ll do:
- Driving actions toward high client satisfaction within the integration framework
- Driving actions to increase revenue by adding more value to the client
- Drive integration projects between VISMA platforms and other platforms in the customers’ ecosystem
Visma Bluegarden A/S, Ballerup or Aalborg
The coolest and most ambitious HRM software company in the Nordics! And we are growing fast and therefore we also need the markets best and most ambitious Customer Service Delivery Manager.
We currently have an opening for a Customer Service Delivery Manager. You will be responsible in following up on the deliveries to our most important customers. This will require you to think tactical about complex solutions and services and you strengthen the bond between the customer and us. You will be a part of a team working with Customer Success and you will report to the Director of Customer Service and Consulting. You will be an important partner for our largest customers and your knowledge will contribute to the future service value offering.
Er du omstillingsparat og har mod på at gøre en forskel?