3 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund
In our Business Processes and Information Hire2Retire department, you will collaborate closely with experienced HR experts, shared service centre consultants and your colleagues in Hire2Retire. Together, we manage and support the LEGO® HR processes and IT platforms, including our Payroll set-up.
Here, you will support the global transformation of our payroll set-up including development of our SAP HR Time & Attendance, Payroll and Absence solutions as you:
- Actively communicate with HR and our shared service centres to understand system needs and issues and translate these into IT solutions and process improvements
- Provide business consultancy in the ongoing development and maintenance of systems and processes
- Manage changes in test scenarios and troubleshooting of systems to create user-friendly platforms
©2018 The LEGO Group
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
As a IT Consultant, you will be a key person in different aspects of IT projects within HR & EHS – from the definition of requirements to the final implementation at all Danfoss locations worldwide.
You will work with various IT systems in the area of Talent Management, Recruiting, Payroll and EHS, but the demands and the way we are using these IT systems are constantly shifting, and you will contribute to future changes, developments and improvements.
In this job, you will face a challenging working day and varying projects that has an impact on all organizational levels.Therefore, we need you to be ready for changes!
You will get the chance to set your footprint and become part of Danfoss’ digital transformation journey, which will create our future foundation. We offer a unique opportunity to work in a company where there is no compromise, when it comes to quality, reliability and innovation.
KMD A/S, Ballerup
Brænder du for Løn- og Personaleområdet, og har du lyst til at arbejde i en af Danmarks største IT-virksomheder? Har du erfaring med implementering og support af lønsystemer, herunder erfaring med rådgivning og optimering af processer i en lønadministration?
Dine arbejdsopgaver bliver:
- Analyse og afklaring af kunderelaterede problemstillinger
- Implementering af moduler og nye kunder på løsningen
- Kontakt til kunder og brugere for at øge forståelsen for kundernes behov og konkrete problemer