3 job matcher din søgning
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Munkebo
Would you like the opportunity to be part of an international organisation, where you will work with various departments? Are you looking for a position where you can apply your administrative experience and expertise? Then please take a closer look at this opportunity!
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is looking for a new Production Assistant to join our Nacelle Factory on Lindø, Denmark.
You will be responsible for supporting the production management in administrative tasks mainly regarding all people related activities in the production, e.g. People Review, Motivation Performance Dialogue, Health Conversations etc. You will monitor and secure the right registration of working hours in the salary system and on production orders. You will oversee the induction of new employees and the exit of employees leaving the company.
Maersk Container Industry (MCI), Tinglev
Maersk Container Industry (MCI) is looking for an HR Coordinator for the MCI Headquarters in Tinglev.
We offer the opportunity to be part of an organisation that makes a difference to both global trade and the environment. With reference to the HR Site Manager, your main areas of focus will be the operational execution of HR tasks at the MCI Headquarter in Tinglev.
Your main working areas as HR Coordinator will include:
- Contract management
- Payroll and all tasks related to payroll for our 100+ employees
- Coordinating daily activities in administrative support/operational tasks for HR functions and assisting on various ad hoc tasks.
As a HR Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact of employees advising them and answering their questions. You will be responsible to administrate the entire employee lifecycle (From Hire to Retire). You will work in a designed business area in close corporation with the HR Business Partner
Your work tasks include:
- Advising employees in all kind of HR administrative matters
- Taking responsibility for all HR administration related to the entire lifecycle of employees in a defined business area incl. employment contract, confirmation letters, hiring documentation, bonuses, pension, etc.
- Ensuring that the onboarding of new employees is smooth: orientation to new employees on HR systems, policies, ways of working, organizing badges etc.