39 job matcher din søgning
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
Are you passionate about marketing, sales and retail? Do you want to be part of a professional organisation with global success? Would you be interested in an international graduate programme at our Head Office?
Then you may be the person we are looking for!
JYSK expands continuously into new countries, and we are now seeking a graduate for an internal development programme in our Sales & Expansion Department. A JYSK graduate must have the potential and the drive to become one of the best managers of the retail industry.
The duration of the graduate programme is 9-12 months. You will be challenged – personally and professionally – in numerous ways, and you will gain valuable insight into the operation of a modern, international retail organisation with global success.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Are you ambitious, and do you want to test yourself in an international company in growth? Do you have solid experience with collection and analysis of market and competitor data?
In the job as Market Analyst, you will be responsible for collecting and analyzing market and competitor data as well as maintaining and communicating this knowledge to the rest of the organization. Therefore, you will contribute to improving the quality of decisions on a tactic and strategic level across the business areas.
More specifically, your tasks will be:
- Daily surveillance on market and competitor news
- Carrying out market and competitor analyses
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
The position offers you the opportunity to use your global marketing toolbox and strong product management skills to lead the daily product management for some of the key products in our market-leading diagnostics platform. This includes driving our new product launches, optimizing product life cycle management, delivering and acting on market analyses and taking commercial lead on a wide variety of global marketing projects.
Your efforts will contribute to the continued growth in the blood gas (BG) analyzer business and enable you to support our mission of helping caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives.
- Global product management within the BG portfolio
- Close collaboration with local subsidiaries & the cross-functional teams in HQ
- Drive commercial marketing projects with internal and external stakeholders
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Bisnode in Søborg
Are you passionate about Master Data Management (MDM) and how it can solve the challenges for enterprise companies and optimize their business? Would you like to work with C20 customers in Europe? Do you thrive in a complex and dynamic environment, where data, collaboration and communication are key to success?
This is your opportunity to become part of the leading European smart data and analytics company, who are experiencing heavy growth by offering knowledge, which support customer decisions on segmentation, automation and credit risk.
Your primary focus is to advise and service European Enterprise customers to support their revenue acceleration through MDM solutions. All the commercial activities will be headed by Sales – your role is to identify relevant business challenges, stakeholders, business processes, KPIs and to develop and present MDM solutions.
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen, Holeby or Frederikshavn
An opportunity to be part of the growing Digital Lab team, within MAN Energy Solutions’ Group Digital team. Your main tasks would be to manage backlog and development priorities for all Digital products and services with the customers across the Marine industry as well as internal stakeholders. A key aspect of this will also be the communication: to evangelize and act as ambassador for our Digital Strategy, Products and Services internally and externally.
- Continuous engagement with the Digital Lab team to manage the overall backlog and development priorities, aligning and harmonizing priorities across the Marine, Power Generation, Oil & Gas and Processing industries.
- Evangelize and act as ambassador for our Digital Strategy, Products and Services with customers, OEM partners and external parties across the Marine industry.
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
We are looking for a technically inclined manager to lead our team of experts supporting multiple food industries in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
You will be responsible for all the technical support to customers as well as the application lab support to our long-term product development of ingredients for bars, beverages, fruit and confectionery.
- Ensuring a well-motivated and smooth-operating group
- Building a strong network with our key internal stakeholders
- Navigating through company goals and strategies and make them tangible for your team members
Procter & Gamble, Stockholm
As an Assistant Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies to develop top strategies for your brand's success.
You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people who aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
You will work in an international atmosphere, with team members located across Nordic and UK and in collaboration with our European headquarter in Geneva.
Jobindex A/S søger for Gabriel A/S i Aalborg
Er du klar til at videreudvikle Gabriel-koncernens grafiske DNA og sikre vores visuelle røde tråd?
”Du løfter vores visuelle linje og skaber nye inspirerende løsninger. Du får derfor også mange kasketter på, og dine ideer præger i høj grad vores fremtid,” fortæller Business Manager Heidi Snedker Nielsen.
Din nye afdeling, MarketingMaster, har ansvar for at binde Gabriel-koncernens branding- og marketingaktiviteter sammen. Som grafisk designer får du ansvar for at:
- Sikre den fortsatte udvikling af koncernens globale visuelle identitet
- Styrke vores designlinje på tværs af Gabriel-koncernens selskaber
- Sørge for grafisk idé- og konceptudvikling
- Udarbejde inspirations- og lanceringsmateriale
Seeknspeak A/S, Copenhagen
Grow our e-commerce, share knowledge with our partners globally, occasional travelling.
We are now hiring an e-commerce manager for a quite extraordinary challenge:
On one hand we have our own web shop. There is so much we can do better: More appealing platform, smarter strategies, better traffic drivers, clever mechanism for conversions etc. This is the fist key task in your job.
On the other hand, we have subsidiaries and partners in Asia that are experiencing huge on-sales through various web shops. Our brand is strong, the products are popular and the e-commerce channels in Asia are exploding. The second task in your job is to take all the best practice learnings from both our own webshop and theirs and conceptualize and inspire all partners to do even better.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you driven by ambitious targets in a performance focused culture? And are you ready to assume a significant role in Arla Foods Ingredients’ continuous development?
You will head up the Strategic Business Unit of Food and manage a team of 14 colleagues. SBU Food is commercially responsible for solutions sold in the global food industry and key application areas are Bakery, Beverages, Confectionary, Dairy and Ice Cream.
You will have an important role working with strategy, performance and implementation in a complex business system, involving key accounts, internal and external stakeholders at local and regional levels. As you will be member of the Commercial Management team, you will have significant impact on the future of AFIs presence at a global scale.
VikingGenetics, Skara, Hollola or Randers
Are you a dedicated person with strong marketing skills who wants to make a difference? And would you like to become part of a dynamic, global environment? Then you could be our new colleague.
VikingGenetics is looking for an ambitious and passionate international marketer to our marketing department.
You will be a part of a marketing team of 6 persons, and report directly to our Marketing Manager. The position is a cover for a maternal leave for at least 9 months.
Your main tasks will be:
- Be responsible for campaigns, from ideas to the end, together with the internal marketing team and external partners
- Adjust our messages to suit different markets
- Develop material for use on global market to increase the understanding of our product and increase our sales.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of DIS in Skanderborg
Overall commercial responsibility for the DIS Group’s sales and marketing activities. Responsible for developing and executing the global sales and marketing strategy.
DIS has experienced a strong growth through several years, both commercially and geographically. As a natural development and to strengthen and increase the international strategic sales focus, DIS has decided to strengthen the organization through the recruitment of a newly created position as VP Global Sales & Marketing.
With reference to the Executive Management and as responsible for sales and marketing activities for the entire DIS Group, you are the key to bringing the sales discipline to the next level. You will be responsible for an organization that employs approx. 30 sales people and 6 marketing people. Sales and marketing are divided into 6 geographic regions and approx.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You will join the Creative Play Lab to help invent radically new play opportunities. Specifically, you become responsible for the Creative Play Lab concept development projects focusing on products with both a digital and a physical component. To do so, you take an active leadership role in a team with marketing and design, where your objective is to explore and prove new profitable and sustainable product, experience and potential business categories. In particular, you:
- Act as the leader who motivates your team to work together in new ways inspired by the digital product development
- Lead and develop the time line for the projects (both digital and physical), staffing project teams, securing quality, time and cost in the project and ensuring that the leadership team is on board
- Manage stakeholders to create a desire for innovation
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Every day, we work to create apps and digital tools that make our products come to life. Do you have the skills to understand which technologies can bring most value to our products and push them in the right direction?
As a senior producer, you will play an essential part in understanding what projects and processes have the most potential for meeting our strategic goals.
Thus, you will:
- Communicate closely with our analytics manager and internal stakeholders to capture insights on market trends as well as consumer and business needs
- Translate insights, opportunities and capabilities into roadmaps and executable projects
- Engage developers, UX designers and other stakeholders in DPT to ensure adoption and execution of new concepts and projects according to budgets and timeframes
©2018 The LEGO Group
Plato Group, Copenhagen
As the Team Lead, you have the responsibility for the performance and quality of the IGO sales teams in the NordUK (offices in Copenhagen and Barcelona). Under your exceptional leadership, your team will have what it takes to understand our customers’ needs and be able to match those needs to our services! You will report to the Regional Lead Nordics + UK & Ireland.
- Managing the team: You will help engage, motivate and inspire your sales team to always give their very best and reach their full potential. You will also be there to provide guidance to those who need support and to celebrate everyone's success.
- Sales: You will make sure our region (Nordics + UK & Ireland) will reach the targets (KPI’s and budgets) set by local management and board, through good data quality, great customer service and active sales activities.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Would you like to develop global marketing campaigns and launch products and services in one of the best performing health care companies?
In this marketing manager role, you help strengthen the market position of our Continence Care business by developing strong integrated marketing campaigns across channels. To do so, you will collaborate across borders and cultures, and you will be a great factor in the execution of our global marketing campaigns, making sure they reach their target group – health care professionals and consumers – in the best way possible. Specifically, this includes:
- Developing global marketing campaigns and guiding campaign implementation
- Supporting countries in regards to new product launches and securing country readiness with launch planning activities
- Collaborating with different departments in our HQ, including Product Management, Branding, Medical Marketing and Regulatory Affairs
Arla Foods, Viby J.
We want to be even stronger when it comes to understanding the on-the-go drinks shopper in terms of relevant channels and activations in an impulse driven beverage context. You will be building a strong toolbox for executing our brand strategies in channels relevant to the on-the-go drinks shopper – whether it be in the impulse section of the hyper markets, convenience stores, gas stations or on-trade. That is why we have created this brand-new role for you.
Essentially, you will be an important part of driving our rate of sale in stores through brilliant shopper activation that appeals to our customers.
Your initial task will be to get an impression of our most important markets, channels and shopper trends. You will be responsible for establishing a strong channel growth strategy including key activity plans and toolbox by channel.
Innovation Roundtable ApS, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for the leading international network of innovation managers and get the opportunity to interact with innovation executives from multinational companies around the world by creating and organizing conference programs for them, conducting and feeding back research on best innovation practices, and helping them connect in meaningful ways?
You will use all your knowledge on current innovation trends, and your outstanding research and analytical skills to:
- Work with the Program Director and the CEO on speaker selection and event agendas
- Conduct best practice research on selected innovation topics, e.g. business model innovation, culture of innovation & entrepreneurship, lean startup, innovation in ecosystems, digital innovation, startup collaboration, design thinking etc.
British American Tobacco Denmark, Copenhagen
Kickstart your career as our next Junior Executive in Business Intelligence!
The position is based in our ambitious and dynamic Business Intelligence team, aiming at enabling a performance driven organization through management and implementation of projects, processes and systems that support the commercial business agenda. With an above market approach, the team is working closely together with key marketing functions across the Nordics.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development and implementation of a new CRM-system
- Data analysis support
- Project management related to Trade systems and route to market
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Are you a structured and commercially driven Ecommerce Specialist with a superb analytical skillset? Can you sharpen and optimize sales activities without compromising the integrity of the brand? Do you have experience with working in a complex and everchanging retail environment?
As our new Ecommerce Trading Specialist we will need your technical skillset and experience with the Sales Force Commerce Cloud (SFCC) platform, or other similar e-commerce platforms, to help improve our online sales through an enhancement of the consumer journey and knowledge sharing across the EMEA region. In addition, you will become the regional go-to person for our new testing platform: Monetate, which the markets will use to test and optimize customer journeys hence conversion.
You will be part of a company in an exciting business area and work in an international department of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.