45 job matcher din søgning
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
This is your opportunity to become a specialist in user-centered design within product development.
Through project assignments, you will support your UX colleagues by evaluating and giving design input on user-related aspects in our physical and digital solutions. The primary part of your job will be to perform vis-à-vis and remote user test activities, by testing product designs on users to assess comfort and/or usability. Thus, you will recruit/book test persons based on specified user profile parameters and analyze the collected test data to give recommendations for design changes when needed. You will also prepare questionnaires built on agreed focus areas in our web-based tools.
You will get to play an important role in developing our methodologies and processes within user research and validation to influence how we use data in our future designs.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
Do you have strong analytical skills and a commercial mindset? Do you want to set your mark on an area with significant impact on the overall business? Then you might be our new Pricing Analyst.
MAN PrimeServ is seeking an analytical and data driven pricing analyst with a strong business acumen and a commercially oriented mindset. We expect the right candidate to have a relevant educational background such as a master degree in finance or engineering, combined with a professional experience from a similar function.
You will be a part of a team of five employees within the department of Finance and Strategy and will play a vital role in optimizing PrimeServ’s pricing across the after sales business. The position combines the providing of pricing analyses with preparation of price proposals. You will strive for results through taking the lead of pricing related projects.
Elos Medtech Pinol A/S, GørløseAre you motivated by shaping and creating a new role as our new communication expert? We are providing high quality products to niche markets within Medical Device and aim to be trusted partner to our global customers – particularly within Dental implant segment – and we would like to match these ambitions with our communication performances on multiple platforms.
You will be the owner of creating and producing communication content and videos for multiple uses including act as the primary user admin. of the newly re-launched Group Intranet;
- Start-up and sustain a strong platform and framework of effective and clear communication
- Online Sales platform optimization to achieve commercial targets by enhancing user traffic and user experience
- Integration of online activities and offline activities to enhance marketing effectiveness
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Conaxess Trade Denmark A/S in Søborg
Do you want to take a leading role in shaping and driving Conaxess Trade’s digital communication internationally?
We are looking for an ambitious new colleague, who is interested in playing a key role in strengthening a digital position for Conaxess Trade. In the role as our new Digital Communication Specialist, you must have a comprehensive overview and strong understanding of the dynamics of the digital media landscape.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of Conaxess Trade’s social media and digital platforms
- Plan, structure and produce strong content across social- and digital media
- Drive and develop our presence on digital platforms as well as contribute to projects related to digitalisation
Abacus Medicine A/S, Copenhagen
Abacus Medicine is searching for a talented full-time Sales Analyst for our UK business development team based in central Copenhagen.
Your role as a Sales Analyst will give you a wide range of tasks. You will be responsible for economic analysis of new products and business areas, business intelligence and market research. As well as supporting the Project Manager UK with the various daily ad hoc tasks.
Furthermore you responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining pricing databases for products
- Customer relations and associated sales work
- Contacting new potential customers and partners e.g. hospital groups
If you have several years’ MarCom experience and you are looking for a job with equal opportunity for personal impact and on-going learning, this is what you have been waiting for.
You will spend approx. 50 % of your time driving all marketing and communication activities for your region. The other half you will spend on global activities as part of our international MarCom team based in Holland. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Build, implement and update MarCom plans to last 6-12 months ahead
- Carry out competitor analyses
- Adjust global campaigns to fit local requirements – hands-on
A. Espersen A/S, Fredericia
As Product Manager at Espersen you will be the expert in Espersen’s product assortment and in understanding our customers requirements - even better than they do themselves. In collaboration with our sales team, this will enable you to present new concepts to leading FMCG customers in Europe based on consumer/market insights. An important part of the job is to gather market and consumer insights and monitor competitors, all in order to make Espersen the proactive category driver in the frozen fish market.
- Advise and guide on product offerings to markets and customers based on insights
- Suggest and develop new concepts' in collaboration with our Innovation department
- Responsible for planning and conducting market intelligence projects
- Collecting and analysing data on consumer preferences in various markets
- Contact to- and coordination with consumer insight/analysis companies
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
3Shape is looking for an ambitious, high performing Director of Commercial Excellence and Marketing Operations – a new colleague that comes to us with a strategic mindset and a can-do approach. You will take part in forming 3Shapes' future and help drive continued sales growth by acting as a strong commercial ally to our business units, international sales offices and external sales partners.
You will join the Marketing division of a highly innovative dental health care company. You will lead a team of 25+ dedicated and skilled marketing professionals including Marketing Project Managers, Customer Insight Specialists, Brand Manager, Marketing coordinators and graphics professionals. Your main goals are to increase leads and new sales, build the 3Shape brand and enhance customer experience through data-driven decisions.
Jacobs Douwe Egberts Danmark ApS, Copenhagen
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
The role is accountable and responsible for the category and portfolio development, compiling and sharing key market insights, develops and deliver category strategy, enhancing best practices across markets, portfolio deployment, range management, pricing and promotion approach development.
The Nordic Category Marketing Manager:
- Is responsible for brand positioning within the relevant category segment and tracks evolution of brand health and undertakes relevant correction measures.
- Defines and leads brand positioning, brand meaning & visual identity (including packaging design guidelines) for the relevant category brands
Are you ready to take on the responsibility of defining a new customer service setup in a global setting?
As Customer Care Manager your main focus area will be global customer care from a corporate perspective. You will be responsible for the brand’s customer care concept, tools and implementation and for controlling that brand guidelines are followed. You support our sales companies around the world with best practices, and you constantly make sure to involve all relevant stakeholders internally as well as externally.
Your job will be multi-facetted and some of the core areas will be:
- Define and implement a best-in-class customer care setup in multiple countries, incl. defining consumer contact channels
- Define and implement communication guidelines, policies, processes and tools for customer care
- Professional implementation and support of the brand guidelines related to customer service in distribution and retail
Do you have substantial digital marketing experience?
- Responsible for digital channel strategy
- Overall responsible for maintaining and developing the websites
- Developing content for the websites and securing web content is aligned with content in other digital channels
- Managing SEO
Welltec A/S, Allerød
Corporate Branding is a small team within the Marketing & Sales department supporting the company worldwide in all branding and communication matters.
With the competencies of our new colleague we will be able to further focus on activities such as exhibitions, project management and logistic challenges within strict deadlines.
The Brand Assistant will be responsible for
- Coordinating our participation in industry related exhibitions and conferences
- Order handling of merchandise and demo tools for events and exhibitions
- Travelling in connection to our exhibitions
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
As a senior project manager, you will be a part of the global Carls Shop Product Team, accountable for ensuring the product delivers, vendor management, budget, timeline and overall stakeholder management.
We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met. Experience within commercial working in Digital and eCommerce teams is a must.
Your primary tasks are:
- Ensure delivery of Carls Shop on time and on budget within an Agile Framework, supporting Carlsberg’s eCommerce Strategy
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout product lifecycle
- Manage cross-functional teams and end-to-end business initiatives including internal and external stakeholders
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
You are offered an opportunity to work with marketing strategies and brand development in an organisation, which is focused on new markets and lead the long term profitable growth of the key international brands of the Carlsberg portfolio.
Your other responsibilities are:
- Lead the Urban Development marketing strategy to execution
- Portfolio planning
- Guidance and approval of local operational Brand & Channel plans
The position is located in Copenhagen and reports directly to the Senior Director Urban Development Commercial Operations Christian Maffeo.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Role & responsibility
- Develop pricing strategies for TDC Business products and services (mobile, fixed, unified communication, new digital products and etc.)
- Help to identify target markets and review customer trends to help determine the need for new products or services (both traditional telco as well as ICT)
- Maintain the pricing and profit governance and execution, including approvals and price performance analysis & reporting.
You will join a high-performing team of dedicated and professional Pricing Managers that have extensive experience with the B2B business. The position will develop your strategic mindset, consultant toolbox and project manager skills as well as giving you the exposure and platform for a long-term career in TDC Business.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Can you combine a solid commercial understanding with a keen interest for professional services to create value for our dairies in a global market?
We are on the lookout for a Category Manager who can strengthen our strategic approach in this area and enable global alignment with our business units. Join Arla’s Global Procurement team, spread across Denmark, Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. On behalf of our global organization, we manage procurement activities of an annual spend of DKK 22 billion.
Your objective will be to set and drive the strategic procurement agenda for professional services in Arla Foods. In this way, you will play a key role in creating one clearly defined approach for selecting and collaborating with stakeholders – internally as well as externally, no matter where they are situated in the world.
Visma Bluegarden A/S, Ballerup
The coolest and most ambitious HRM software company in the Nordics! We are growing fast and therefore need the market’s best and most ambitious Product Marketing Manager.
You will be a part of a business partner team with 4 colleagues in the sales and market unit with reference to the Marketing Manager and a functional reference to our Strategic Business Development Director.
We are looking for a creative thinker with excellent execution capabilities and who like to get things done fast, with minimal bureaucracy.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our HRM suite has a growth strategy 100% driven by market demands. Our HRM suite must embrace our customers’ needs combined with future market trends.
Royal Unibrew A/S, Faxe
Are you ready to apply your strong analytical skills – and get valuable experience, insights and a broad network in return?
As our new business development director, you will work closely with our management board and report directly to our CFO. Your primary responsibility will be to support our business development efforts through thorough market analyses and recommendations for future investments. Moreover, you will play an active role in the organisation as you drive key strategic projects across borders and functions.
Building strong relationships with key stakeholders and securing buy-in across the organisation, you will:
- plan and prepare presentations to the management board and board of directors
- analyse industry prospects and new business opportunities of M&A
- scope and drive business optimisation projects
GRAS Sound & Vibration A/S, Holte
B2B high-tech company with global reach is looking for a strong marketer
Our company is on an ambitious journey and you will be an important part of adding marketing knowledge and expertise to this. We have a number of exciting marketing plans with a series of new initiatives – many of which you will be involved in, either as a driver or contributor. We are looking for a candidate with an international mindset and experience, who can support product launches, general marketing initiatives and development of relevant content.
You will be part of a Marketing team, headed by our Marketing Director, working closely with Sales, Product Management, R&D as well as external partners and consultants. Furthermore, you will be collaborating with our international offices and distributors.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Would you like to develop global marketing campaigns and launch products and services in one of the best performing health care companies?
In this marketing manager role, you help strengthen the market position of our Continence Care business by developing strong integrated marketing campaigns across channels. To do so, you will collaborate across borders and cultures, and you will be a great factor in the execution of our global marketing campaigns, making sure they reach their target group – health care professionals and consumers – in the best way possible. Specifically, this includes:
- Developing global marketing campaigns and guiding campaign implementation
- Supporting countries in regards to new product launches and securing country readiness with launch planning activities
- Collaborating with different departments in our HQ, including Product Management, Branding, Medical Marketing and Regulatory Affairs