36 job matcher din søgning
Hempel A/S, Lyngby
As Group Infrastructure Segment Manager you will be responsible for ensuring continued growth of protective coatings in the infrastructure market , which includes airports, stadia, bridges and buildings. These markets are key to meeting our strategic goals, and you will be instrumental to driving key initiatives within this segment on a global scale.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our commercial organisation continue to engage with current and emerging markets and industries within infrastructure. You will be asked to develop and maintain our product portfolio for the infrastructure segment in close collaboration with our product management and R&D functions.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to develop your commercial and analytical skills whilst working in a global function? And do you have what it takes to drive revenue management activities for our global market?
As manager for revenue management, you will have a central impact on professionalising our go-to-market approach by driving various revenue management initiatives which entails:
Creating visibility of current trade investment spend and its effectiveness and impact on retailer margins
- Establishing credible retailer margin benchmarks towards competitor offerings and customer expectations
- Supporting the development of customer investment and promotional guidelines that are linked to our customer segmentation
- Engaging with our sales teams to support yearly direction setting on trade investments and retailer margins as part
©2018 The LEGO Group
Arla Foods, Viby
As our new Global Digital Media Buyer, you will play a key role in a pioneering move to bring most of Arla’s digital media buying inhouse. You will be part of the global digital team and supporting Arla’s local and global brands with digital media planning and the hands-on execution of our digital media campaigns.
You will work both strategically and hands-on with the campaigns. It is up to you to optimize the campaigns and create maximum effect of our budgets. As part of the position, you will:
- Hands-on set up, trafficking, and in-flight optimization of digital media campaigns using our global ad-tech ecosystem and Analytics 360.
- Utilize data to build and reach relevant audiences/personas and help develop digital consumer journeys
- Select key vendors and establish partnerships and negotiate private market places
- Drive digital media metrics and KPI’s to ensure quality in the campaign delivery
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
We are looking for a dynamic E-Commerce manager who can make the difference for Grundfos driving and supporting our local companies in utilizing the different E-Commerce channels. The person will be a part of a relatively new performance oriented EMEA team, where E-Commerce is one of 5 performance work streams - the team is responsible for .com.
Reporting to EMEA Customer Care & Demand Planning Director as EMEA e-Commerce Manager you will be responsible for:
- Development of the E-Commerce area together with Group functions and EMEA stakeholders
- Implementing E-Commerce Group Strategies within EMEA Region
- Ensuring harmonized E-Commerce processes in EMEA
Elos Medtech Pinol A/S, GørløseAre you motivated by shaping and creating a new role as our new communication expert? We are providing high quality products to niche markets within Medical Device and aim to be trusted partner to our global customers – particularly within Dental implant segment – and we would like to match these ambitions with our communication performances on multiple platforms.
You will be the owner of creating and producing communication content and videos for multiple uses including act as the primary user admin. of the newly re-launched Group Intranet;
- Start-up and sustain a strong platform and framework of effective and clear communication
- Online Sales platform optimization to achieve commercial targets by enhancing user traffic and user experience
- Integration of online activities and offline activities to enhance marketing effectiveness
British American Tobacco Denmark, Copenhagen
The position is based in our ambitious and dynamic Insights team covering Northern Europe (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Netherlands). The team manages all research projects related to traditional tobacco and Next Generation Products including snus and delivers actionable insights from the results. Your role is to assist the team in delivering relevant Consumer Insights for key strategic plans and decisions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the Insights Manager on all traditional tobacco and next-generation product-related research projects
- Support the business by delivering key actionable insights from all conducted consumer research projects
- Manage the day to day delivery for quarterly performance check-in close collaboration with our agency – KANTAR
Danske Bank, Glostrup
The Agile People Consultant designs and drives the people agenda for working agile. We want to emphasize what is in it for the employees. The concepts will support the transformation, make it more tangible and help the stepwise behavioural change.
The people agenda has to be aligned with the group’s policies and existing concepts and therefore stakeholder management with other staff functions e.g. HR, Communication and the Union is an on-going part of the role.
It is important that you have a high understanding of culture and change. Further, you have experience with coherent teams and organisational Change management and know how to assist through facilitation and support the acceptance of differences to help implementing change.
Academic Work recruiting on behalf of Alcon in Copenhagen
As a Salesforce Specialist, your duties include adjusting the CRM system based on the department's workflows. This is a position where you, in cooperation with local and international teams will develop the system through solution proposals and efficiency options.
For this position, we are looking for you who are familiar with Salesforce and are familiar with the administrative side of the system. It is important that you are self-motivated and able to assume responsibility as well as being able to plan and structure your own working days. It is important that you are open to new challenges and are open and honest in your communication.
We are looking for you who:
- Have been working with Salesforce before
- Speaks and writes English
Widex A/S, Lynge
Are you passionate about launch excellence and product management in a knowledge-intensive environment? Does collaborating with stakeholders ranging from sales companies to specialist to the CEO with the purpose of growing the business motivate you?
In Global Marketing we play a central role in the global launch process by defining the innovation roadmap, providing commercial direction of the technical solutions and ensuring product launch excellence throughout the value chain. In this role, you will be the main responsible for our large global launches ensuring that everyone in the team deliver at the highest level to make the launches successful. The main responsibility for the Senior Commercial Manager, Global Launch Program is to build a clear global plan for how we deliver commercial impact and ensure that all stakeholders are working towards a timely and impactful launch.
Specsavers Northern Europe is on a journey to build a new customer insight capability which will have the power to influence all the major decision-making processes in the region. Therefore, we are in search of a Head of Customer Insight.
As the Head of Customer Insight you will represent the interests and motivations of the customer at every meeting you attend. You are accountable for uncovering customer insight in the NE region countries in order to fuel business growth through an improved communications strategy across all Specsavers’ businesses (Optics and Audiology) as well as helping to inform future product, retail and customer service plans.
You will invest time listening to customers in store, online and all touch points providing tangible and actionable customer insight to fuel business growth in all NE markets.
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Søborg
We are looking for a new colleague to join the Legal & Public Affairs department located in our head office in Søborg, Denmark. You will be part of a dedicated team of highly competent people which supports our colleagues around the world, fulfilling the Scandinavian Tobacco Group business strategy.
You will look after Scandinavian Tobacco Group’s interests via the international associations in the tobacco business (such as the European Cigar Manufacturers Association, Cigar Association of America, the European Smoking Tobacco Association etc.) as well as through the national manufacturers’ and trade associations where the local Scandinavian Tobacco Group sales subsidiaries are represented.
You will be cooperating with and assisting our local managing directors and other Scandinavian Tobacco Group colleagues in their tasks in these international and national associations.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As our senior SEO manager, you will join the Search and Analytics Strategy department within the LEGO® agency. Our main task is to focus on efficiency and searchability of LEGO communication content across platforms. Driving the SEO strategy within the agency, we make sure that search is embedded in all communications, and doing so, you will help provide visible results in a consistent way for a large and complex organisation.
You will participate in cross-functional teamwork alongside colleagues from both digital marketing and development. Thus, you will reach out to a lot of different stakeholders across the organisation as you:
- Help define, plan and execute our SEO strategy for the LEGO agency
- Work with analysts to define user journeys and user search behaviour
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You will join a strong team of 40+ marketeers in LEGO Retail Marketing, located in Billund, London and Enfield offices. Here, you serve as an important link between the Global Product & Planning team, our brand partners and market intelligence teams in the LEGO Group. Furthermore, the Senior Strategic Planner is responsible for LEGO Retail shopper insight efforts, driving the overall knowledge about our shoppers, path to purchase, retail channels, trends etc.
In more detail, you will:
- Secure a strong foundation of knowledge, insights, and strategy for the marketing teams to develop the yearly retail marketing plan, channel communication and store concepts.
- Recommend marketing priorities in the global marketing plan
- Provide inputs on global theme concepts and assortment strategies on behalf of LEGO Retail.
©2018 The LEGO Group
As a Business Analyst you are responsible for ongoing execution of BI and CI reporting and analysis, as well as development of new BI tools. You will work with the general platforms for data collection and analysis that we have in FOSS.
Your on-going execution tasks are:
- Global Marketing responsible for monthly reporting, i.e. for segment performance and pipeline, new product performance and lead generation. Your task is to deliver the reporting in agreed templates and cooperate with finance to ensure data is of top quality.
- Make yearly updates on the market situation in close cooperation with our sales subsidiaries, and other ad hoc analyses for Global Marketing.
- Drive and maintain a survey system to systematically collect evaluation of closed opportunities and competition.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to help digitalise our client journey and increase our focus on consumer-centric communication?
You will be responsible for managing and monitoring day-to-day global web presence. You will contribute to defining requirements and testing new enhancements and developments on our site to ensure that we stay up to date with technology and continue to develop our online presence.
In this job, you will get to use both your technical and creative flair to influence campaigns and new web applications but also your understanding of data as the foundation for a better user experience. Your daily tasks will also include:
- Contributing to development of new web features or changes to improve the user journey
- Suggesting data-driven optimisation initiatives to improve our websites working closely with the performance manager and SEO expert
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to deliver valuable insights to inform commercial decisions across the LEGO Group?
You will be involved in the Monthly Commercial Traction meeting where heads of Market Groups and LEGO Retail and the rest of the Executive Leadership team evaluate the commercial momentum and agree on future actions. More specifically, you will:
- Prepare and co-facilitate the Monthly Commercial Traction meeting, collecting reports and insights from across Finance, IT, etc. and ensuring that agreed actions are taken across management
- Prepare ongoing top management reporting of consumer sales and market performance for for the Executive Leadership team, our CEO and other senior stakeholders across the business
- Conduct analyses and reports to generate insights and recommendations to management on relevant market conditions and trends as well as retail sales
©2018 The LEGO Group
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Every other second a new review is posted on Trustpilot for one of the more than 220,000 companies on our review platform. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed.
We’re widely recognized as one of the most exciting digital businesses in Europe and we have ambitious plans for the future. So we’re looking for a Head of Internal Communications to help take the crucial next steps to build a global brand that starts with internal culture and engagement. With seven offices on three continents and 650 colleagues representing more than 40 nationalities, we think it’s one of the most exciting internal communications roles anywhere!
As the Head of Internal Communications, you will be responsible for designing and implementing an internal communications and employee engagement strategy that demonstrates the role all colleagues play in achieving our ambitious global goals.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and skilled HR individual who would like to be part of GE's exciting digital industrial journey.
- Manage ‘wing to wing’ recruiting activity (from initiation of a posting to the on-boarding of a new hire), predominantly external hires covering different parts of the business and locations. Stakeholders include Talent Acquisition team members, specific Hiring Managers, relevant HR counterparts, HR Operations and our external candidates.
- Conduct job launch meetings with the Hiring Manager, and set recruitment process expectations based on your external market knowledge and experience
Danske Bank, Glostrup
To join the Business Agile Academy we are looking for a person who thrives in a work environment where knowledge sharing, collaboration and joint commitment goes hand in hand with delivering high quality learning offerings that creates real value. The job function will play a pivotal role in supporting Danske Banks journey to become a truly costumers centric organisation by helping teams and departments develop the right capabilities and mind-set needed to succeed.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Advise and challenge key stakeholders to assess overall capability gaps and learning needs that is essential for the teams to work agile and customer centric.
- Recommend learning initiatives that will help the specific teams, areas and departments drive their customer centric and agile development processes
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
Do you want to personally influence the future way of doing business in Nilfisk globally?
Your overall focus is to strengthen sales and market shares globally. You will do so by designing and maintaining a new, global CRM solution in Salesforce that reflects our marketing strategy. As part of this, you will analyze system usage and existing local solutions in order to develop new processes and solutions that comprise best practices and system opportunities. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Develop a project plan for global marketing CRM – and project manage the plan
- Identify and optimize/build cross organisational processes
- Translate business processes to system requirements and ensure implementation with IT