11 job matcher din søgning
SDC A/S, Ballerup
Har du lyst til at blive udfordret på dine evner og omsætte problemstillinger til konkrete løsninger, hvor forventningen er, at du tager ansvar for dine egne opgaver? Du skal kunne finde motivation i en omskiftelig og udfordrende hverdag, hvor der er højt til loftet og plads til, at dygtige medarbejdere kan sætte deres præg både på deres eget job og på SDC’s fortsatte udvikling.
Vi søger en selvstændig og arbejdsom studerende, hvis primære ansvar vil være AIX DBA og systemadministration. Herunder:
- Ad hoc-supportrelaterede opgaver på AIX’en.
- DBA-opgaver på AIX, oprettelser af views m.m.
- Fejlsøgning og afhjælpning i forbindelse med interfaces til og fra AIX’en. En stor del af interfaces er baseret på FTP, og jobs er scheduleret via OPC.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Students working in A.P. Moller-Maersk companies are invited to join the Students@Maersk network. As a member of the community, you will have a unique opportunity to expand your professional and social networks, gain additional insight into a large conglomerate, and learn more about Maersk as a place to work.
The key responsibilities of the Student Assistant position will be to provide support within the following areas:
- Industry and market research covering the global offshore drilling industry and related industries in the oil and gas space.
- Forecast market trends in support of the strategy review, commercial review and target setting, and capital allocation process.
- Support the market and commercial intelligence efforts.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Are you interested in using financial analysis to shape and challenge business decisions? Do you have an eye for detail and a problem solving mindset? Do you want to work in a fast paced, creative and challenging environment? If so, you should apply for the position of student assistant for Financial Planning & Analysis within Maersk Drilling.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an ambitious team with dedicated colleagues. You will be part of a dynamic business environment facing new challenges on a daily basis. We are committed to providing insightful analysis to ensure business decisions are taken from a position of clear understanding of the risks, opportunity and value potential. You will be supporting the Financial Planning & Analysis team to provide this insight.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
DTU Compute, Section for Software and Process Engineering, invites applications for an appointment as Assistant Professor within...
IPU, Kgs. Lyngby
We’re Europe's largest platform for professional services.
Ageras A/S, København V
The International Doctoral Programme in Moleular Mechanisms of Disease (iMED) 12 PhD positions at Biotech Research and Innovation Centre (BRIC), University...
Københavns Universitet, Det Sundhedsvidenskabelige Fakultet, København
Aarhus University, Faculty of Science and Technology, Department of Engineering is inviting applications for a vacancy as part time...
Aarhus Universitet, Bygning 1520, 1522-1529, Aarhus N
Aarhus University, Faculty of Science and Technology, Department of Engineering is inviting applications for a vacancy as two-year...
Aarhus Universitet, Bygning 1520, 1522-1529, Tjele