127 job matcher din søgning
moovel Group GmbH, Stuttgart, Berlin or Hamburg
We are looking for you to support our Sales-Team in Stuttgart, Berlin or Hamburg as soon as possible as a Sales Manager Scandinavia (f/m). Fulltime (40h), unlimited-contract.
- Independent research and identification of potential customers and prospective clients in Scandinavian countries
- Present and represent the moovel service portfolio
- Identify and qualify potential needs of interested parties
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, pension plan, profit sharing and individual professional development are part of the deal
- Extra Perks: Centrally located office, trendy cafes and restaurants, bright, modern office with open kitchen, Italian coffee, and a relaxing roof-top terrace
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Maersk Drilling is seeking an experienced Senior Legal Counsel to handle the ongoing administration of the Maersk Drilling group of companies (approx. 60 entities in Denmark and abroad) and ensure adherence to strong corporate governance principles.
As Senior Legal Counsel in Maersk Drilling, you will work closely with the business to achieve our ambitious goals and will be offered a rare opportunity to gain insight in a very international business and to participate in challenging international legal work with exposure to senior management. You will be offered a competitive salary package based on your experience. The position is based on local terms and conditions.
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Ensuring adherence to strong corporate governance principles throughout the organization;
- Managing the ongoing administration of approximately 60 Maersk Drilling companies;
Do you have the experience from leading international bids and tenders?
Will you be able to lead bid management from A to Z?
Are you ready to take charge, influence, and be instrumental, on the direction we are taking?
Then you might be the one we are looking for.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Lead and manage our bid activities - From introduction relating to RFI and RFP, to presentation of final offer - including making sure we meet the customer’s expectations, terms and conditions
- Standardize and continuously improve our bid setup – processes, materials etc.
We are happy to offer you the possibility to be a part of FDC – and according to your wishes and qualifications, we look forward to give you the means to grow both professionally and personally.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Lyngby
The complete body of all research publications ever published since 1860 and until today within STM comprise roughly 200M publications. Unique in our domain, DTU Library maintains a local copy of metadata descriptions of all of them . We are using this to develop and operate a cutting-edge digital library service for our users.
- Are you a Full-Stack Open Source-oriented developer of web-based solutions?
- Do you want to be part of a development and operations team anchored at one of Europe’s most ambitious research libraries?
You will be working with creating, improving and sustaining our services to our users. Optimization – often at a scale outside what is usually described in textbooks – is often a part of this. Adjusting the content and/or configuration of our Apache Solr instance (currently loaded with ~200M documents) while not losing service, is not an uncommon subtask.
KAR+CO recruiting on behalf of Jupiter Bach in Køge
With reference to the Director, S&OP, you will co-define, perform, and continuously improve the Master Planning processes for Jupiter Bach’s main products. You will be responsible for driving cross-functional optimization projects related to the supply chain operations.
Furthermore, you participate in developing and executing the production plan and inventory policies that will enable Jupiter Bach to meet sales objectives while maintaining stable production with high yield and throughput.
Are you looking for a job where you will have the opportunity to lead and develop Our Onsite IT and Service Point team for our HQ in Denmark? If so, there is a great opportunity for you in FLSmidth.
As Onsite IT Manager DK, you will report to the General Manager of Global Infrastructure. The Global Infrastructure Management functions are divided into the following Global Competency Centers: Architecture & Standards, IT Workplace Management, Core Infrastructure, Operations Security, Onsite IT DK, Global Communication & ADEX and Application Infrastructure.
You will manage a team of five employees taking care of 2nd level proximity support as well as service requests, onsite tasks, Telephony and projects including preventive tasks.
Are You Our Next Salesforce Cloud CRM Superstar?
You will design and implement Salesforce technology, working closely with functional specialists to develop creative business solutions for iconic brands, solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients, building lasting relationships with executive clients and sponsors.
Our clients are amongst the biggest brands in the Nordics and you’ll also have a chance to work with clients throughout Europe and beyond. Please note that this is a consultancy role and most of your time will be spent at client site.
As a Salesforce technical expert, you will play an important role in the delivery of these projects. Depending on the size of the project and the client needs, your role will cover a broad range of responsibilities such as technical and solution architecture design, development, prototyping and testing.
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to work in a truly international environment, developing and maturing superior products and software solutions?
At GN Hearing, we are known for great sound quality, design and technology excellence as well as meaningful solutions that help people with hearing challenges rediscover hearing. GN Hearing was the first company launching a made for iPhone® hearing aid and we’re working on new and exciting solutions.
You will join the leadership team of Software Solutions and Verification and work with all aspects of the Systems Verification. This involves strategy, planning, test case development, test execution and defect verification. In parallel to the ongoing verification activities you will drive a change project shifting the balance between manual and automated testing. Furthermore, developing the team, the working mode and individual contribution will be fundamental for success.
Ørsted Wind Power, Gentofte or Fredericia
Would you like to contribute to fighting climate change and reduce air pollution by participating actively in the development and implementation of modern energy solutions?
Join us and become a Lead Supplier HSE Manager in our HSE Product Lines team. The team is part of the HSE Projects department, supporting the organisation's HSE initiatives across our Wind Power asset projects. In this role, you'll ensure that all HSE aspects are considered during the tender process and supplier negotiation.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Er du en kreativ og Visual Merchandiser med hands-on erfaring – og kan du se fordelene ved et job, hvor du:
- Får ansvaret for at style vores flotte bolighus i Kolding – i tæt samarbejde med butiksteamet?
- Bliver en del af et dygtigt team med reference til butikschefen og fagligt samarbejde med ILVAs VM-team på tværs af alle ILVA bolighuse?
- Kommer til at arbejde for ILVA brandet, som er i en rivende udvikling?
Vi har en ambition om, at ILVA skal være et brand med kant, der tør udfordre og overraske sine kunder – med et stærkt fokus på de nyeste trends. Du skal derfor kunne tænke kreativt og kommercielt, være passioneret og struktureret. Og så er du naturligvis stilbevidst og følger med i trends, tendenser, boligindretning og alt, hvad der ellers rører sig inden for livsstilsprodukter.
ShopGun ApS, Copenhagen
ShopGun is better known as eTilbudsavis in Denmark, one of the most popular apps there, and is on a journey to launch in the rest of the world and go way beyond traditional catalogs and deals.
On this journey, we need a highly talented communications manager with lots of PR experience to initially build, execute, and continually develop our communications strategy.
You'll be the epicentre of anything communications at ShopGun – both at a strategic and an executing level.
Our new communications strategy should reflect our new, coming brand strategy that our Head of Design and founders are currently working intensively on. You, too, will be a key part of shaping our new brand strategy so you'll be working closely together with especially our founders and our Head of Design.
Reporting to the Shortsea Director, the Growth Manager will be responsible for the overall marketing and lead generation strategy. The position will specifically ensure adequate presence and visibility to drive the digital channel performance.
The responsibilities include developing our marketing to sales process as well as the technology stack and the ecosystem of partners that support the process.
Key responsibility includes ongoing reporting of results, managing budget and tight collaborating with our sales and CRM organisation. He/she will set and implement a strategy for growing revenues over time by constantly optimising the entire process from marketing investments to qualified leads.
Are you looking for high-level challenges within audiology research, enabling you to make a real difference in people’s lives? Can you imagine yourself in the unique challenge of being a leading person in an ambitious team that builds the evidence-base of Oticon Audiology and representing us at audiology events? Moreover, at the same time driving research you are passionate about?
In your new job, you will be part of the Centre for Applied Audiology Research, which consists of eight researchers and two student research assistants. We do research and communication related to hearing technology and hearing aid benefits. These benefits are documented through scientific publications, technical documentations provided by internal collaborators or through clinical research with independent research partners.
Spectralink – the Enterprise Mobility company in Horsens
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to become part of a growing engineering team focused on creating world class DECT telecommunication systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new embedded and application software for enterprise-class DECT communication products. The position will also involve support and improvement of existing software products.
The position involves cross functional interaction with Test Engineering, Product Management, Software Quality Assurance, Global Services, and occasionally Sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support of existing and legacy products when issues are escalated from Operations or Customer Support
- Designing and developing web-based and mobile applications
- Developing and troubleshooting SIP based applications.
Til vores PIECES-butik i Bryggen i Vejle søger vi en udadvendt og serviceminded salgsassistent.
Som salgsassistent er din primære opgave at give vores kunder den bedste service og sørge for, at butikken er præsentabel. Det er vigtigt, at du er åben og imødekommende. Som salgsassistent i PIECES får du mulighed for at blive uddannet gennem forskellige workshops, hvor du lærer om fx salgsteknik, kommunikation og butikkens nøgletal.
- Servicere kunder
- Varetage salgs- og merchandisingaktiviteter
- Planlægge aktiviteter i butikken i samarbejde med butikschefen
Clipper Group A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for new Shipping Trainees to join our 2-year training program during which you will be introduced to the Clipper organization and the world of shipping.
- a secondary education, ‘HHX’ or a bachelor degree with excellent marks
- math at B-level
- relevant job experience is not required, but work during studies or travelling experiences are valued
What we offer:
- you will participate in the 3-modules Commercial Shipping Program facilitated by the Danish Shipping Academy
- you will attend courses in Maritime Law and Maritime Economics, Ship Knowledge, Negotiation and Communications Skills
- you will have the opportunity to study Business Administration at Copenhagen Business School
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Sunday IT, located in the Copenhagen city center, is seeking a highly motivated front-end developer for our home buying platform. Sunday.dk is our solution to help users find their dream home, and see how that home will affect their financial life.
At MobileLife, we strive to keep an agile environment and work closely in cross-functional teams including designers, DevOps, and QA. Oh, and we have a pretty kick-a** coffee machine too. If this sounds like your kind of place, keep reading.
You will be:
- Collaborating with other developers and engineers within the team to build and scale sunday.dk for growth, security, and resilience.
- Working closely with UX/design to provide feedback on technical feasibility and incorporate your own ideas early in the process to deliver valuable features.
- Cooperating with QA team to ensure that only the top notch product reaches the end customer.
By Malene Birger, Frederiksberg
As a part-time student worker in the Product and Retail buying department at By Malene Birger, you are contributing to supporting the Retail stores with inventory management, reordering and Sale reporting. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with the collection development, by contributing to the analysis of product performance and preparing the presentations for the collection meetings. Principal tasks as below.
- Weekly communication with all Retail stores
- Support with stock and sales analysis
- Support the Retail Buyer with stock management tasks (i.e. Re-ordering for Retail stores, update stock lists etc.).
- Support the Product Manager during collection development (i.e. making presentations, analyses etc.).
- Making competitor analyses.
- Maintaining product related data in our system.
Total Produce Nordic A/S, Køge
Motiveres du af samarbejde, et moderne og internationalt kontor- og lagermiljø og af at være en del af en markedsledende virksomhed?
Total Produce er en af verdens største leverandører inden for frugt og grønt med en omsætning på mere end €3,5 milliarder. Total Produce Nordic A/S er en del af Total Produce PlC, og fokuserer hovedsageligt på det Skandinaviske marked.
Stillingen er en fuldtidsstilling, og arbejdstiderne fordeler sig på dag- og aftentimer og muligvis også i weekenden.
- Vurdere kvaliteten og egnetheden af varer der ankommer, samt at der arbejdes ud fra tydeligt beskrevne standarder for bl.a. holdbarhed, skader, størrelse, mærkning m.v.
- Være “indkøberens øjne” og se til at vi opretholder et højt kvalitetsniveau
- Registrere kvalitetsvurderinger på intranet
Trackunit A/S, AalborgWe are looking for a passionate and talented senior front-end/web developer with experience across multiple technologies to join our R&D teams and lead our team of front-end developers.
As the lead front-end developer, you will be developing front-end/web applications from concept to production. You will be leading an agile team of front-end developers across platforms (mobile and web); i.e., working closely with mobile app developers, and you will be responsible for technology decisions and direction.
You will act as the people manager of the team, and you will be responsible for driving competence building and knowledge sharing across the front-end developers and performing performance reviews.