140 job matcher din søgning
K2 Search ApS, Copenhagen
UMA – a whole new journey begins in Denmark – are you on it?
We offer the unique opportunity to be the main driver in the Danish UMA workspace. To show your work ethics and determination and thereby stand out as the exceptional sales person that you are. With this position you get to both juggle and develop your strengths within sales, Customer Relations and Business development.
The new Sales Manager for UMA Copenhagen creates value for current and new Technopolis customers by offering them modern workplace solutions. The main task of the position is to fill the UMA location(s) in Copenhagen with members and private office tenants. This is done through active search for new customers, executing marketing and sales activities and closing deals. The Sales Manager works closely together with the Director of Services, the local Community Manager and other Technopolis Sales team members.
O’Sullivan Consulting is recruiting on behalf of Frese A/S in Slagelse
International Sales role
This Commercial Engineer position is a newly created role. You will play a vital role in the international marine & industry business segment that Frese is disrupting with its new product portfolio.
As Commercial Engineer you will be the company’s face towards our international customers and will develop the business in collaboration with the Marine & Industrial Sales Team.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Develop sales in selected regions with focus on dynamic technology towards the marine & industrial segment.
- Plan and execute costumer sales meetings with focus on promoting and selling the dynamic valve technology.
- Participate in fairs, symposiums and conferences.
O’Sullivan Consulting is recruiting on behalf of Frese A/S in Slagelse
Key technical and commercial role
This Product Manager position is a newly created role. You will play a vital role in the international marine & industry business segment that Frese is disrupting with its new product portfolio.
You will be the product manager and owner of the commercialization process for the entire product portfolio for the Marine & Industrial Business Unit.
Your primary tasks will be:
- execution and further development of product development and commercialization roadmap
- support of global sales & marketing team with pricing structure, documentation and quantification of energy savings and other value propositions
- customer technical contact with support on how to use dynamic technology including commercial sparring on new product features and ideas
Nykredit, KøbenhavnDo you thrive working with high-complexity operations and IT, and would you like to expand your knowledge and skills in the field of C++? Then you may be the one we are looking for!
As a developer you will be part of a highly experienced and dedicated team entrusted with the task of maintaining a high level of quality of a central and business-critical component. You will be working with functionality management and development across users and those specifying requirements. Your responsibilities:
- development and maintenance of calculations in C++ and Java
- collaboration with the business side and other developers/architects
- support of calculation engine users
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Barry in Copenhagen
At Barry, we believe buying electricity can be fun, fair and simple. We aim to offer digital consumers, mostly urban residents, personalised energy service on a fixed, monthly rate – all wrapped up in an intuitive mobile one-click experience.And this is where you come in.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you a Laboratory Technician with an interest in microbiology, brewing and / or wine? Do you want to be part of a passionate team where every opinion matters?
We are looking for a Technician who can independently plan experimental work, perform laboratory task with a keen eye for quality and is a team player. You will report your results in a professional manner to our Application Scientists as well as document it in our electronic lab book system (ELN). You will be both working on new product development projects as well as technical sales support tasks from our global sales team.
- Monitoring fermentations biochemically as well as microbiologically
- Small scale beverage fermentations, including chemical and performance analysis using the WineScan, OenoFoss (FOSS) and Axone equipment.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
In Maersk Drilling we are on the lookout for a Performance Coach that can facilitate performance improvements offshore and implement strategic projects on our fleet of advanced drilling rigs. You can look forward to a position in an international environment, with a strong impact on our global operations.
As Performance Coach you will:
Ensure a safe and efficient operation through coaching and training of all offshore crew and onshore rig management in the effective use of the rig operating system:
- Management System, SIRIUS.
- Service Delivery Model and PDSA tools and methodology.
- Safety reporting and systems.
- Performance management tools and systems.
Matrix Fitness, Odense
As a Service Coordinator, you process, check and handle all service and maintenance requests received by telephone or e-mail, on a daily basis. In addition, you provide technical support to both service technicians and customers. You are also responsible for receiving, storing and sending equipment, accessories and parts (inbound and outbound warehousing) and monitoring the KPIs of your department.
The Denmark Warehouse is located in Odense, which is where you will be based. You will be the linking pin between your colleagues from the Service, Installation, and Logistics and Sales departments in Denmark and your colleagues in the Netherlands. The Warehouse has recently been opened and your challenge will be to develop it – with your enthusiasm and perseverance – into a well running, efficient and modern warehouse. In short, a challenging and varied job!
One PhD scholarship in Compositional Simulation with Geochemical Reactions for Underground CO2 Storage is available at Center for Energy Resources Engineering at the Technical University of Denmark (CERE DTU).
CO2 sequestration in large underground geological structures like saline aquifers and petroleum reservoirs is a major mean to reduce CO2 emission in large scale. For the success of CO2 storage and especially its long term safety, it is important to simulate the process with considerations of the relevant geochemical reactions.
The scope of the project covers improvement of an existing compositional reservoir simulator, development of efficient algorithms for multiphase equilibrium with geochemical reaction, and incorporation of the developed geochemical reaction module into the compositional reservoir simulation
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
Trademark Textiles A/S, Kolding
We are looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual postgraduates to take our company forward. Trademark’s Global Management Trainee Program is a fast learn program with real responsibilities from day one.
The program is split into two main stages:
- 6 months in Denmark learning the basic fields of the trade via hands-on work and travelling frequently with colleagues to our offices and factories in China, Bangladesh and Turkey.
- 2 months stay in China
- 4 months in Denmark working as product developer with extensive travels and visits to customers offices and shops
After completing the first-year program, your tasks in year two will slide into a permanent position at our conveniently located main office in Denmark
Clipper Group A/S, København
We are looking for an experienced Navision Project Manager with a proven track record of successful Navision implementations.
You will be reporting to the Program Manager, who is responsible for a portfolio of projects, that have interfaces to the Navision and CRM implementation.
Freelancers are welcome to apply as well.
- Project scoping and definition including technical/sourcing strategy of DynamicsNAV and CRM
- Project execution including risk management, issue/progress reporting, projectplanning, change management, resource management and coordination withmajor stakeholders
- Training needs assessment and training strategy, test planning and execution, go-live transition and hypercare
Would you like the opportunity to be part of the Quality Management Team and report to the head of Quality in an international and modern company? If you have administrative flair, good communication skills and a proactive attitude, we can offer you a challenging position.
As Management Assistant in our Quality organization at Oticon, you will be part of a business unit consisting of approx. 160 people located in Denmark, Poland, US, Canada and Mexico. You will report directly to the Vice President of Quality and you will handle all administrative support for the six leaders in the Quality Management Group. Your primary tasks will include:
- Taking care of the planning and practical tasks related to group activities
- Handle communication and planning tasks in relation to strategic programs and quality audits
- Coordination of monthly reports to our management groups
- Organizing and delivering input to the internal newsletter
HumanTrust A/S søger for TimeXtender i Aarhus
Our client, TimeXtender is looking for a collaborative EMEA Partner Marketing Manager to join their Global Marketing team. You will be based in the Aarhus, Denmark Headquarter office and refer to the Head of Global Partner Marketing.
You will be part of a Global Marketing team consisting of 8 people (Aarhus and Seattle), which is responsible for designing, creating and delivering:
- Branding and Awareness of TimeXtender and Discovery Hub®
- Incorporating TimeXtender’s strong DNA/Culture into all messaging
- Product Marketing, PR, digital marketing, social media and partner enablement .
As a Partner Marketing Manager for EMEA, your focus is to ensure that Discovery Hub® is always top of mind at the partners and you help the partners achieve full utilization of the existing Marketing Portfolio, developed by the Corporate Marketing team.
By Malene Birger is looking for a new part time Store Assistant, who can deliver an exceptional level of customer service, excellent product knowledge, and a real passion for our brand, along with the ability to fit into a universe of committed colleagues.
Responsible for optimizing daily sales and all operations in the store through Retail Excellence, in close cooperation with the Store Manager.
- Participate in status of stock 4 times a year
- Participate in presale/sale and specific events
- Participate in store meetings
Abbott Healthcare Products BV, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Hematology Sales Specialist (field based) to join our team in Denmark.
The Hematology Sales Specialist is responsible for generating new and maintaining existing business by driving and supporting the sales process with specific hematology/sales know-how and intelligence while preserving and possibly improving the hematology line of business margin in their region.
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
SDC A/S, Ballerup
Da en af vores dygtige Account Managers i vores område Sales og Account Management skal på barsel, søger vi efter en koordinerende Account Manager til et 12 måneders vikariat fra 1. august. Vi søger dig, som har lyst til og som kan hjælpe os med diverse kundeserviceopgaver.
Du vil få ansvaret for styringen og koordineringen af kommercielle opgaver sammen med Key Account Managers og Account Managers.
Dine primære opgaver vil være at:
- modtage og prioritere kommercielle opgaver fra vores kunder
- skabe og fastholde overblikket over kundernes sager og aktiviteter på SDC
- opfølgning på kommercielle opgaver.
MTG A/S, København
Vil du arbejde med teknikken bagved TV-billederne, sætte satellitrecievere op, holde styr på dagens optagelser, hjælpe dine kollegaer igennem dagen med support og samtidig også have fingrene i IT? Så er du måske vores nye mediadeskmedarbejder.
Som mediadeskmedarbejder bliver din vigtigste opgave at holde styr på alle optagelser, der kommer ind i huset igennem vores mediesystem. Du bliver en del af den tekniske centrale nerve, hvor supportering og servicering af bl.a. journalister, redigeringsteknikere og kamerafolk også er en stor del af arbejdet. Når du ikke ingester materiale, sætter satellitrecievere op, eller distribuerer produktioner videre, løser du IT-relevante opgaver.
Vi giver dig den nødvendige oplæring i vores produktionsmiljø, og du vil få arbejdsopgaver, som skaber erfaring og udvikling. Vi har et godt og spændende arbejdsmiljø, hvor vi producerer mange tv-timer.
Kelsen Group A/S, Nr. Snede
In the newly created role you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and become part of a dynamic organisation. The role is an exciting opportunity to roll out and lead a very strong brand portfolio within the EMEA Region. Based on the business strategy for the brands Campbell’s Soup, Prego, V8 juice etc. you will be responsible for building and implementing the EMEA brand plans – implementation is scoped to include pack/price segmentation, range optimization, digital consumer activation etc.
Furthermore, you will:
- Develop and ensure execution of communication platforms and consumer marketing activities including PR and digital marketing
- Gain competitive intelligence and consumer insights across the portfolio to support trade launches in the EMEA Region
- Manage stakeholders and build a strong network across Campbell’s global organisation.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Are you interested in using financial analysis to shape and challenge business decisions? Do you have an eye for detail and a problem solving mindset? Do you want to work in a fast paced, creative and challenging environment? If so, you should apply for the position of student assistant for Financial Planning & Analysis within Maersk Drilling.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with financial modeling and forecasting.
- Performing historical research and analysis to support investment/divestment decisions.
- Working with industry benchmarking and competitor analysis.
- General support to the Financial Planning & Analysis team in providing financial analysis and insight into business decisions.