142 job matcher din søgning
Are you a skilled System Engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams with open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] to its next level.
As a System Engineer you will more specifically:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment in a staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
Do you want to be part of Saxo Bank’s data driven journey to reshape the financial services industry?
The pricing team is part of the Big Data & A.I. department, anchored on the business side of the COO organization. The pricing team is responsible for the execution of Saxo Bank global pricing strategy based on a strong data foundation. This entails running related development projects and overseeing selection and execution of price campaigns.
As data scientist in the pricing team, you will be responsible for:
- At-risk calculation
- Estimate the impact of hypothetical price-changes across our product-offering
- Develop and maintain the model and system
- Ensure high availability, accuracy and speed
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Vil du have muligheder og ansvar i dit arbejdsliv og være godt klædt på til din videre karriere, så er en handelselevuddannelse i ROCKWOOL A/S måske noget for dig?
Vores 2-årige elevuddannelse foregår hovedsagligt i Kundeservice på vores nordiske hovedkontor i Hedehusene, vest for København, med start i september 2018.
Vi tilbyder dig to spændende år med gode muligheder for at udvikle dine faglige og personlige kompetencer samtidig med, at du prøver kræfter med arbejdslivet i en stor, danskejet virksomhed.
Du vil komme til at arbejde med de mange opgaver, der er forbundet med salg af ROCKWOOL produkter til vores danske kunder.
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic software engineer to join our team and develop experimental design, data collection and learning features for our software platform supporting the genetic engineering of microbial strains.
We are developing a comprehensive research platform consisting of a suite of tools for our research activities and an integrated web application written in Python and TypeScript.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Develop user interface components, algorithms, and web services
- Communicate with researchers and other developers to gather feedback and team up on creating and improving tools for the platform
- Design data structures, models and APIs for services
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
Højland&Co recruiting on behalf of Abacus Medicine A/S in Copenhagen
Abacus Medicine is searching for a talented analyst for our Business Analytics Department. We are an ambitious team working to solve real problems across sales, supply chain, finance, and other diverse departments.
We use a data-driven, in-house consulting perspective to deliver actionable insights to key decision makers throughout the entire company. We are constantly challenging ourselves professionally and personally, to deliver high-quality, modern business solutions founded in strong quantitative analysis.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
We are looking for the very best IT professionals, managers and leaders to take the company through its technological evolution. Successful candidates should expect to be part of a very large-scale transformation, adopting current and modern ways of working, tools and architectures to deliver world-class services to our customers.
This exciting and challenging role will involve
- Joint accountability with other leadership roles within your development area for the sustainable evolution of the technical assets and the efficacy of the teams’ delivery and support capability.
- Managing relationships with domains, ITSOE, 3rd party vendors and other development teams. Plus establish roadmaps in an agile working environment. We work with high pace and have many things at our plate.
- Working in a structured way is needed to be successful.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Would you like to work with some of the latest technologies within your field?
You will be working in a project-based and agile environment, where you get ample opportunity to use your competences broadly among our applications depending on the projects. Thus, you will be developing solutions on our custom-built platforms, but also develop integrations for standard platforms as well as new types of software that are more ad hoc.
As you will be working on our internal applications, you will be working closely with the users during the projects. After the solutions are delivered, the users will receive support from another part of the organization, and you can move on to the next projects and new users.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Do you want to work in a fast-paced, creative and challenging environment? Do you like working on projects with multiple stakeholders? Then the position of Investment Advisor in Financial Planning & Analysis within Maersk Drilling could be for you.
An exciting opportunity to become part of an ambitious team with dedicated colleagues. We are committed to providing insightful analysis to ensure business decisions are taken from a position of clear understanding of risks, opportunity and value potential.
As an Investment Advisor, you will be preparing and be communicating financial models to evaluate investment and divestment opportunities, including assessing project risks, assumptions and sensitivities.
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
You will become part of JYSK’s Danish IT Department, which consists of 50+ colleagues, whom are all ambitious and highly skilled. You will work with the further development of JYSK’s high-load cross channel e-commerce platform, which is used in 20 countries. Projects like Unified Commerce requires advanced CMS development and the use of modern frontend technologies. You will be met with a dynamical working environment, where advanced technological solutions and continued development happens every day.
You Meet possibilities and…
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
- A job with a rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at several levels in the organization
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Do you see it as a unique opportunity to secure new innovative solutions and transform them into practice in the number one company within Modern Energy? Would you like to work in a large-scaled and truly international organisation? Do high intensity and many challenges motivate you? Are you a strong and broadly experienced engineer with an innovative mindset and broad business understanding?
- Define and develop/specify advanced control strategies for battery management systems.
- Perform functional safety analysis for control strategies.
- Develop process and model-based design to deliver safety critical algorithm and validation solutions.
SDC A/S, Ballerup
Har du lyst til at blive udfordret på dine evner og omsætte problemstillinger til konkrete løsninger, hvor forventningen er, at du tager ansvar for dine egne opgaver?
Vi søger en selvstændig og arbejdsom studerende, hvis primære ansvar vil være:
- Databehandling, udarbejdelse af statistikker og ledelsesrapportering
- Indsamling af information og udarbejdelse af præsentationer
- Dokumentation af processer og udarbejdelse af vejledninger
Vi tilbyder en stilling, hvor du har mulighed for at kombinere din teoretiske forståelse med praktisk erfaring. Du får mulighed for at arbejde i en virksomhed, hvor du kan gøre en forskel. Arbejdstiden vil være ca. 15-20 timer om ugen fordelt på 2-3 dage. Der vil være mulighed for fleksibilitet i forbindelse med dine eksamensperioder, og i ferieperioder vil der være mulighed for at arbejde lidt mere.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Do you possess strong administrative skills, and are ready to use them further within HR?
As part of the newly established Global Business Solutions (GBS), the headquarters in Lyngby is looking for a Recruitment Administrator to support with recruitment related activities for all business functions and levels of the organization.
Your work tasks will include:
- Job advertisement publishing
- Candidate management and inquiries
- Scheduling interviews
ISG Danmark/Recruiters recruiting on behalf of Radisson Hotel Group in Copenhagen
The Network & Security Administrator is a support function within the Information technology department, working in close co-operation with other departments to ensure that all aspects of fully functioning and secure networking practices are always adhered to.
The scope of technologies to be covered by the position include, but are not limited to:
- Switches, routers and firewalls
- Endpoint security systems, including malware defenses
- Network monitoring systems
We offer you an exiting career opportunity in one of the worlds leading hospitality companies and a position where you will be able to grow and to make a difference. Together we will make an training plan, that will ensure that you get the right qualifications both professionally and personally.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Do you see it as a unique opportunity to secure new innovative solutions and transform them into practice in the number one company within modern energy?
- Participate in the internal model development activities around battery storage systems
- Develop and enhance advanced control strategies for battery management systems, design system architecture, perform system level integration
- Ability to perform applied research around battery energy storages, and competently plan, build and execute laboratory experiments and implement prototypes and demonstrators
You will have many interested and supportive parties across a large truly global organization. You will also have excellent opportunities for cross-disciplinary and personal learning and development. The work environment is result-oriented, at a high professional level and with a strong technical commitment
The Department of Mechanical Engineering at the technical University of Denmark has an open PhD position focusing on compact energy efficient low charge ammonia units for chiller and heat pump applications. The PhD project will be hosted by section Thermal Energy. The section covers research and education in energy conversion in a broad sense based on a mechanical engineering foundation with focus on the plants and equipment involved, such as power cycles, heat supply, internal combustion engines, alternative fuels, refrigeration and heat pumps. The research accordingly includes aspects of theoretical work, numerical modeling and experiments.
The focus of the research will in particular be on innovative solutions for configuration and operation of a novel efficient low-charge ammonia unit for both chiller and heat pump operation.
Satair A/S, Kastrup
Do you want to work in a self-empowered global team applying new ways of working?
Change is the only constant in the growing business of Satair. The aviation industry is an ever changing – and fast moving environment. That calls for someone special – someone like you?
As HR Advisor – Centre of Expertise you will report to the global Head of HR. Together with your HR colleagues in Copenhagen, Hamburg, the US and Singapore you will be part of transforming our business, aiming at creating a better working environment which fosters collaborative behaviours, sharing, creating space for ideas and creative thinking.
As a passionate HR generalist, seeking for and implementing new trends in Human Resources, you will actively contribute to the above in the areas of People & Organizational Development and Resource Management.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Do you see it as a unique opportunity to secure new innovative solutions and transform them into practice? Would you like to take part in the world's leading company within modern energy, and fulfil your ambitions on a large scale and truly international organisation? And if the high intensity and many challenges motivate you, then please read this new exciting career opportunity at Vestas.
The work ranges from state of the art Plant/design software tools, hybrid plant optimization to the following activities:
- Design utility-scale electrical topology that allows the system interconnection of different renewal power sources, storage units and the utility grid.
- Determine optimal protection layout for the new generation of hybrids projects
- Create and review requirement specifications and design descriptions
The SW department is rapidly moving towards an agile SW development model with more frequent deliveries to our customers. You will drive this change project while keeping the current release train running. As the Release Manager, you will coordinate all product feature releases with the respective PMs into a common system release. As the Change Manager, you will coordinate the inflow of change requests coming from our Business Units towards our SW products.
You will play an important role in aligning the processes and best practices between the two legacy SW departments now joined together as one.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage the inflow of SW change requests
- Lead the Product Change Board in order to prioritize the system backlog
- Manage the System Release train, regarding time and quality
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
Come and help thousands of people who make calls, play games or listen to music with one of our best-in-class headsets and audio devices. Software is paramount to our audio solutions and we are lifting it to new spheres.
You will enter our in-house team of Software developers, where we make sure that you work on what you like doing the most: Developing new embedded Software for cutting-edge audio products. If you have a zest for learning and already bring experience within the key technologies such as Bluetooth, USB and IP-based/mobile telephony accessory protocols that we are using, you are well on the way.
In particular, you will:
- Specify, design, implement, and debug embedded software in C
- Integrate software modules into our internal platform
- Develop protocol software, primarily Bluetooth and telephony standards