174 job matcher din søgning
The Global Econometric Modeling group at The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain) is looking for a talented and motivated software engineer to maintain databases and create visualization tools for analyzing market variables and econometric simulations.
The project is responsible for performing a model-based evaluation of the technological feasibility and economic viability of commodity bio-based chemicals. The knowledge and predictions of this group would be utilized to provide DTU Biosustain with target molecules with commercialization potential.
The software engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining databases for market, trade and financial information on chemical compounds. Subsequently, utilizing it to design and develop an appealing and intuitive web service that integrates visualizations of the data with our techno-economic simulations.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Copenhagen or Hamburg
Do you perceive the Cloud as an engineering medium and take pride in operating the systems efficiently for stakeholders? Can you keep pace with Cloud vendors to provide unique, timely and functional solutions? Is automation second nature to you? Then keep on reading, as we have an exciting opportunity for you as our new Cloud Lead Engineer in IT Infrastructure.
- Facilitate effective use of Automation and Infrastructure as Code in diverse projects.
- Ensure and maintain availability of global, critical services in production and other environments.
- Evaluate and design engineering solutions based on multiple technologies, hybrid infrastructure and modern software architecture.
- Support day-to-day operations of the platform and debug issues.
Robert Bosch A/S, Ballerup
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
We are looking for a strong personality with excellent IT-skills and a proven knowledge of reporting enabling smart business development. You will be at the heart of Bosch’s processes in the Nordic sales organization. Your analytical mindset is able to oversee the cooperation between sales, marketing, and back office and to propose improvement ideas.
Your contribution to something big
- Assure business optimization by analyzing processes, investigating KPIs and defining new ones
- Implementation of strategic, cross-functional improvement projects between sales, marketing and back office
Maersk Drilling A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
The New Projects & Technology section in Maersk Drillings Technical Organisation is looking for a Project Manager capable of driving, implement and validate new technology. You will be part of a team which are responsible for implementing new technologies for our drilling rigs, with the ambition to enhance safety and well construction efficiency - to provide Smarter Drilling for Better Value.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project management development and implementation of new technology from concept development/verification to an operational implementation including update of rig documentation and operational procedures
- Provide leadership and support to project team members
- Be responsible for the budget and ensure continued cost control and budget forecasting throughout the project(s)
Nordea, Lodz, Poland
We are looking for a Junior Process Officer to join our department and help us create an open and friendly environment at our office in Lodz. This is a great opportunity for you to increase your knowledge within the Banking sector and to collaborate with different stakeholders across Nordic countries and Poland.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
Interacoustics produces audiological equipment for the assessment of hearing and balance.
You will be part of a team of seven highly skilled and experienced colleagues, with a broad knowledge of mechanics, electronics and software. The team functions as a link between R&D and production securing long-term reliability and quality of our products.
In this job, you will be the key driver in our root cause analysis and end of life components. You will also work as technical expert in our prototype production.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Be key driver in running prototype through production
- Support on assembly/test/quality issues
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis, both hardware and mechanical
As the project manager within the feasibility project you will be in charge of coordinating the project team with ten project partners consisting of academic institutions, public organisations, market organisations, and businesses.
You will be in charge of all organisational project management responsibilities. Furthermore, you will be participating in each work package, get involved as needed, and monitor progress. During the feasibility project, you will have the liberty to operate remotely.
Besides you, the core team of the project consists of two senior project advisors who you will be reporting to. Both advisors are currently ramping up the project and will ensure a proper familiarisation phase. Throughout the project, they will remain actively involved and complement your work as a project manager.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
We are looking for a person who wants to be part of a dynamic and ambitious team and who wants to strengthen our position in the market and ensure our marketing activities have lasting impact. It is a great platform to get to know the Danish market and get close to the business and customers. You will be part of a small Nordic marketing team, with which you will have good sparring opportunities and cross-functional cooperation.
The main responsibilities as Marketing Manager in Denmark are:
- Set the commercial direction together with Sales through powerful marketing strategies – and execute them
- Continuously be close to the market and customers to know what makes a difference
- Propose and deliver an annual marketing plan for all areas, based on the budget for which you are responsible
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
You will lead the RW-TI Group's Commercial Excellence Strategy on a global scale. Your overall goal is to secure the implementation of sales effectiveness targets ensuring that the company's win rate is optimized and Group sales targets are met accordingly. You will be part of the Management Team of RW-TI Europe and your primary cooperation partners are Business Unit Directors Americas and APAC, in addition to Regional Sales Managers globally.
Main tasks of the role include following activities:
- Establish an efficient pricing, discount, governance policy and structure for the Global RW-TI business
- Contract Management
- Create and maintain a Project Pipeline Management modus
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
We are looking for a person who wants to be part of a dynamic and ambitious team and who wants to strengthen our position in the market by superior technical service to our customers and internal stakeholders. You will be part of the Nordic marketing management team and have cross-functional cooperation.
The main responsibilities as Head of Technical Service in the Nordics are:
- Lead and manage the team of Technical Service across the Nordics
- Serve a technical interface with customers in support of products and initiatives
- Provide product and technical support to rest of the organization, especially customers & sales
Do you get a kick out of jobs well done and out of making people happy? Are you a person who is always able to spot the silver lining? Are you keen on making a career out of developing your support specialist skills, while at the same time being part of a successful global growth story? Then you have around one hundred soon-to-be-new-colleagues at Sympa who can’t wait to meet you!
Your days will be varied and will include everything from supporting our customers and partners to working with our technical team in order to support system development. As our next HR System Specialist & Consultant, you will play a key role in making our customers happy. You will be working in an advising, consultative, and specialist role.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
As a research scientist in the Strain Development department your main task will be to develop state-of-the art molecular tools for genome editing of Gram-positive bacteria, and especially Lactic Acid Bacteria and Bacillus.
Other tasks include:
- You will develop a genome editing toolbox for industrial lactic Acid Bacteria
- You will develop microbial libraries and assist in planning screening set-ups for identification of key functionalities in proprietary strains
- You will plan, execute and manage relevant project tasks in your field of expertise
We offer a permanent position and a stimulating, international workplace within a professional organization focused on linking solid scientific research to business opportunities. In addition, we offer a good team with dedicated colleagues and a comprehensive scientific network in modern research laboratories.
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Would you like to work at our multiproduct facilities in Copenhagen with state-of-the-art equipment and the newest up- and down-stream technologies? Do you thrive working in a global-, dynamic- and high-pace environment? Then this position could be something for you.
As a Process Engineer, you will be part of one of our manufacturing teams working together with skilled colleagues in a key position that covers all manufacturing equipment and systems.
The Process Engineer reports to the manager of the team with a dotted line reporting to the Vice President of Technical Operations. In this position, you will work at all levels of the organization.
The responsibilities are primarily:
- Equipment/facility fit and gap assessments for new product introductions, identifying and leading equipment and system purchase, upgrade or rebuild projects.
- Build business cases for investment applications.
Itadel A/S, Viby J
Would you like to be a key player in a development area? Are you motivated by the prospect of contributing to building a modern digital finance department?
As Financial Controller at Itadel you play a central role in the ongoing development of the financial controlling area. Our focus is on building up a highly efficient finance department with a high degree of digitalized work processes.
Your work must ensure a continuously stabile and financially transparent and reliable picture of Itadels financial being. You will have an independent responsibility for a range of central processes and complex controlling projects, as well as a big range of working areas in the area of closures, reporting and the ongoing accounts.
BoConcept A/S, Herning
Do you thrive with structure and puts pride in securing high quality in working with websites, then keep reading!
BoConcept have started a digital transformation. Within that journey we are upgrading our Sitecore CMS to the latest platform. For this work, we are looking for 2 student workers who can support with migrating and making the system ready to run.
As an employee in digital marketing you will first and foremost work with the Sitecore project, where you will get an important role in transferring and migrating the website content to the new Sitecore platform.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Setup of CMS in collaboration with our Webmaster and Content Specialist
- Adapt design elements to follow our newly developed design system
- Migration and adjustment of content from to the new Sitecore system
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
Are you passionate about writing code, creating good software design and do you know how to make high performing fault tolerant systems? – Then join the Java department in JYSK.
We are looking for backend developers to our commerce backend system, which handles online shopping in more than 20 countries and supporting vital function to the stores.
You will join our team of 15 Java developers, working in an agile environment with bi-weekly release cycles. The team are responsible for all DevOps activities.
JYSK has launched its biggest IT initiative investing several 100 million kroner to rearchitect the platform to become fully service oriented with clear component boundaries and fulfil a Unified Customer experience. As a senior developer, you have great opportunities to influence the architecture and technologies in use.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
Heimdal Management recruiting on behalf of client in Copenhagen
A great chance in a reputed and solid company with a strong brand
On behalf of our customer – an international, dynamic and listed company in Copenhagen – we are looking for an experienced specialist within cloud infrastructure to be the anchorman in the imminent process to move the company towards the cloud. You will be a part of the Data Center reporting to the Data Center Manager.
- Initiating and enabling the infrastructure cloud journey
- Developing cloud governance structure
- Architectural design of cloud infrastructure
- Cloud lead and part of on-premise and hybrid infrastructure projects
- Presenting and “selling” cloud integration projects to the organization
Sweco Danmark A/S, København
As Head of It Support at our office in Copenhagen you work closely not only with your team and team members but with your “customers” - the it users in Sweco.
Key task for the management team is to run an efficient support organization, continuously develop the local teams and team members, improve the operation, identify and implement cross boarder synergies and best practices – and as Head of It Support in Denmark this will be your objective as well.
Responsibilities include planning and running the daily operation supporting users through our ServiceDesk and On-Site-support making sure that users receive timely and effective technical support. The team provides technical support to employees on software, computers and other hardware.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
We are looking for a new HR Assistant to our colleagues in the HR Admin and Payroll Team in ROCKWOOL International A/S.
You will be an important part of our HR team, where you play a key role in coordinating and executing HR administrative tasks and ensuring that HR is experienced as a service-oriented and professional unit. You will report to the Team Leader HR Admin and Payroll.
Your tasks will have great variability and will include:
- Support with recruitment related tasks, including handling of applications and assessments, coordinating and planning interviews, writing employment contracts and other HR documents
- Support the maintenance and optimization of our document management system, SharePoint and ROCKWOOL Intranet with guidelines, policies, templates, information messages etc.