144 job matcher din søgning
We are looking for a candidate for a position as MBA Careers Manager for Full-time and Executive MBA students (maternity leave position). CBS has 40 Full-time MBA students, of which 95 percent are international students and 70 Executive MBA students of which 30 percent are international. The purpose of the role is to help our MBA students to establish and advance their career in Denmark or abroad upon completion of their MBA.
As MBA Careers Manager you will be responsible for the career function for our MBA students. By means of individual coaching and general information on career paths and methods, you will support and guide the students in their job search on the Danish and international job market. You will be referring directly to the Director of the MBA Programmes and be part of an international team.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Does it motivate you to play a key role in a safety, health, environment organization covering worldwide operations?
The overall purpose is to ensure conformance to the Groups SHE (Safety Health Environment) policy and as part of that reducing our environmental footprint, meeting our sustainability goals, and providing a healthy and safe work environment. This is done by providing professional assessment, assistance, information, analyses and guidance.
As the Environmental engineer we’re looking for someone to:
- Assist ROCKWOOL subsidiaries and Group Functions in dealing with environmental and working environment matters and support continual improvement.
- Make Group SHE audits at the factories to ensure compliance to external requirements and conformance to internal standards.
- Provide guidance in the form of the Group’s Mandatory Minimum Requirements, guidelines and best practices.
KAR+CO søger for MTG Sport Nordic i København
Du refererer til Nordisk SVP Operation MTG Sport og får ansvaret for et team på 3 personer, som arbejder i henholdsvis Danmark, Sverige og Norge. I tæt samarbejde understøtter I sportsproduktionerne i MTG Sport Nordic med økonomisk planlægning, analyser og performancerapportering.
Dine arbejdsopgaver er meget varierede og dækker blandt andet:
- Overvågning af omkostninger og udarbejdelse af omkostningsanalyser som support til projektlederne og det redaktionelle team
- Bidrage i opstart af nye produktioner med ansvar for at sikre, at de er indenfor de kontraktuelle vilkår, betingelser og krav
- Bidrage med finansiel analyse i samarbejde med projektlederne, kontraktjuristerne, indkøb og finans/regnskab.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Lantmännen Unibake in Copenhagen
Outgoing role in an international and complex organization with great career prospects
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for the financial controlling of a number of international business units within Lantmännen Unibake. You will also take an active role in developing and implementing new accouting manuals, policies, guidelines, etc., and you will participate in cross-functional group projects.
Your main tasks, among others, are:
- Financial controlling of a number of business units
- Controlling of monthly financial reporting in Cognos, including profit and loss, financial position and cash flow
- Financial reporting according to accounting manuals, product costing manuals and P&L structure
- Performing internal controls, fx key control catalogue and visits to business units
- Acting as financial sparring partner towards the business units.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have what it takes to support Maersk Drilling in becoming a global role model within Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) Performance? Can you help Maersk Drilling in driving excellent crisis management globally? Then you could be the candidate, we are looking for in our newly established role as Crisis Management Advisor in Maersk Drilling’s headquarters in Lyngby.
Reporting into the Head of Security, the Crisis Management Advisor will be the focal point for the crisis management framework in all locations where Maersk Drilling operates.
You will be responsible for the development, implementation, execution, review, and monitoring of Crisis Management plans across Maersk Drilling activities and operations.
- Develop and implement a Crisis Management training and awareness programme.
- Promote security as business enabling function and work closely with other teams to ensure maximum effect.
Elsevier A/S, Aalborg
We are seeking talented and self-motivated front-end engineers with strong skills in client-side development and enthusiasm for cross-functional teams. You will be joining an agile team in our Aalborg office to help test and maintain world-class products as part of this open ecosystem.
- Work on creating a modern user experience in products that unlock research insights and potential for researchers at a global scale
- Use state of the art front-end technologies such as React and the Node.js ecosystem
- Be an integral part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional, agile product development team
- Follow best practices and apply software engineering principles at each stage of the development lifecycle
IHFood A/S, København
Due to growing market demand, IHFood A/S – a profitable company – is looking for talented and passionate system developers for machine vision applications.
You will be part of an agile team of competent system developers with a diverse background in electrical engineering, robotics, software development, machine vision and machine learning. You will be part of a team developing and maturing the software for vision-controlled robots used in the meat processing industry.
Depending on your qualifications, your tasks will be to:
- Ensure optimal image acquisition and system design for new and existing projects. This includes selecting cameras and wavelengths, designing geometry, timing etc.
- Design and implement system software to handle image acquisition, scheduling and sorting
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
Would you like to work with some of the latest technologies within your field?
You will be working in a project-based and agile environment, where you get ample opportunity to use your competences broadly among our applications depending on the projects. Thus, you will be developing solutions on our custom-built platforms, but also develop integrations for standard platforms as well as new types of software that are more ad hoc.
As you will be working on our internal applications, you will be working closely with the users during the projects. After the solutions are delivered, the users will receive support from another part of the organization, and you can move on to the next projects and new users.
Are you a skilled Software Engineer (C++) who is passionate about designing, developing and deploying advanced software systems required for the control of high-energy particle accelerators? CERN, take part!
- Taking responsibility for the analysis, design, implementation, documentation, validation and release of individual components according to stakeholders’ needs and schedules, reporting regularly on progress to supervisors, user meetings and group-wide committees.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software, in close collaboration with end-users.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
The Human Resource department of Maersk Drilling is seeking a strong HR professional for the position as Head of Manning.
You will be part of the leadership team responsible for operational execution of HR in Maersk Drilling. The team is driven by providing best in class operational HR support to offshore leaders and employees around the world.
As Head of Manning you will be leading a team of six HR professionals dedicated to deliver manning expertise and administrative services to our global organization. You are globally responsible for manning processes, and have a functional reporting line from the local manning roles around the world.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Daily management and development of the team, including building team capabilities.
- Interpreting business challenges and turn them into proactive manning solutions.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities within operational execution.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
SDC A/S, Ballerup
Kan du bygge bro mellem forretningen og IT? Er du ambitiøs og kommercielt tænkende, og har du lyst til at spille en central rolle i et område med stor bevågenhed i Fintech branchen? Vi søger netop nu en Senior Business Developer til vores område Advisory & Credit (herefter AC) i Advisory & Sales Banking.
Du vil i samarbejde med teamet og vores kunder identificere behov og forvandle disse til krav og kundefokuserede løsninger i tæt samarbejde med øvrige afdelinger på SDC. Overordnet skal du kunne dække et projekts opgaver fra start til slut – hvilket, foruden kravspecificering og faciliteringen af afklaringsworkshops, indebærer test eller sparrings med vores testere, brugervejledning, udarbejdelse af uddannelsesmateriale m.m. Målet er at sikre løsninger til rette tid og kvalitet.
SDC A/S, Ballerup
Har du lyst til at blive udfordret på dine evner og omsætte problemstillinger til konkrete løsninger, hvor forventningen er, at du tager ansvar for dine egne opgaver?
Vi søger en selvstændig og arbejdsom studerende, hvis primære ansvar vil være:
- Databehandling, udarbejdelse af statistikker og ledelsesrapportering
- Indsamling af information og udarbejdelse af præsentationer
- Dokumentation af processer og udarbejdelse af vejledninger
Vi tilbyder en stilling, hvor du har mulighed for at kombinere din teoretiske forståelse med praktisk erfaring. Du får mulighed for at arbejde i en virksomhed, hvor du kan gøre en forskel. Arbejdstiden vil være ca. 15-20 timer om ugen fordelt på 2-3 dage. Der vil være mulighed for fleksibilitet i forbindelse med dine eksamensperioder, og i ferieperioder vil der være mulighed for at arbejde lidt mere.
PR electronics A/S, Rønde
Are you motivated by driving up business in unexplored areas? Are you used to taking charge and committing to the responsibility of developing a new sales area? If the answer is yes, you now have the chance to fill an exciting position in our Export Department.
The team, currently consisting of 3 people, is responsible for managing indirect distribution through a network of more than 45 distributors worldwide.
In this global position, we expect you to cover new markets. It is a new position, and we are looking for a candidate with a huge appetite to prove him or herself.
The role will offer
- Develop current and future distributors.
- Daily support and proactive sales to international customers in new markets.
- Respond to international RFQs.
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
You will become part of JYSK’s Danish IT Department, which consists of 50+ colleagues, whom are all ambitious and highly skilled. You will work with the further development of JYSK’s high-load cross channel e-commerce platform, which is used in 20 countries. Projects like Unified Commerce requires advanced CMS development and the use of modern frontend technologies. You will be met with a dynamical working environment, where advanced technological solutions and continued development happens every day.
You Meet possibilities and…
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
- A job with a rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at several levels in the organization
Personalehuset Search and Selection recruiting on behalf of Logis Solutions A/S in Nærum
Do you want to make a difference in Integrated Healthcare and Emergency Ambulance Response?
On behalf of our client Logis, Personalehuset is recruiting a strong developer to complement the customers current client-server team.
As a developer at Logis At Logis you will be working with modern technology to be used in high performance environments globally and you will have an impact on the overall architecture of the solutions as well as the end user UI.
You will develop standardized but flexible products in .NET using WPF/MVVM C# and SQL and you will have an impact on the overall architecture of the solutions as well as the end user UI.
Your team will be involved in discussing possible solutions with a constant focus on the latest opportunities and trends.
If you have several years’ MarCom experience and you are looking for a job with equal opportunity for personal impact and on-going learning, this is what you have been waiting for.
You will spend approx. 50 % of your time driving all marketing and communication activities for your region. The other half you will spend on global activities as part of our international MarCom team based in Holland. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Build, implement and update MarCom plans to last 6-12 months ahead
- Carry out competitor analyses
- Adjust global campaigns to fit local requirements – hands-on
Højland&Co recruiting on behalf of Abacus Medicine A/S in Copenhagen
Abacus Medicine is searching for a talented analyst for our Business Analytics Department. We are an ambitious team working to solve real problems across sales, supply chain, finance, and other diverse departments.
We use a data-driven, in-house consulting perspective to deliver actionable insights to key decision makers throughout the entire company. We are constantly challenging ourselves professionally and personally, to deliver high-quality, modern business solutions founded in strong quantitative analysis.
We are now looking for recently graduated talents with the right skill- and mind-set to join our fast-growing community within cloud and architecture.
You will join a dedicated team of both technical and business professionals in our inspiring office in Copenhagen. You will become part of a dynamic professional community where client needs, quality of work and your personal and professional development are always top priorities.
As a new consultant you will help CIOs maximise IT value by assessing and defining their underlying architecture to support their IT strategies and cloud services. It will be your job to help cultivate next generation IT solutions and strategies in large organizations and help drive implementation of new IT transformations within cloud technology and underlying enterprise – and IT architecture.
As an experienced consultant you will help CIOs maximise IT value by assessing and defining their underlying architecture to support their IT strategies and cloud services.
It will be your job to cultivate next generation IT solutions and strategies in large organisations and drive implementation of new IT transformations within cloud technology and underlying enterprise - and IT architecture.
You will utilise your technical and theoretical background from large, complex, enterprise-level transformations, and work with a pragmatic approach in solving our clients’ most complex problems in high-profile projects and programmes across a range of clients within financial services, the private sector and the public sector.