6 job matcher din søgning
European Energy A/S, Søborg
Do you want to work with renewable energy in an international organization? Do you want to join a company in growth and be responsible for our current sourcing budget in excess of €400 million? Then perhaps you are our new global sourcing expert?
Areas of responsibility:
- Identifying new strategic global suppliers and negotiate price and framework agreements
- Project budget estimates and controlling together with Project Managers
- Manage sourcing tender processes and qualify suppliers within the wind and solar
We offer an opportunity to take on a role with great responsibility and the possibility to make a big impact.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of BIMCO in Bagsværd
Join the international shipping industry leader and drive task forces of shipping executives from across the maritime sector to develop new standard contracts that will be applied across the globe.
As you apply your knowledge of the maritime industry and contracts, you get to take the helm on creating truly value-adding standard contracts that significantly ease the legal and contractual processes in jurisdictions across the globe.
Your job is to set up the working groups with senior representatives from shipowners, operators, managers, brokers, agents, P&I Clubs and occasionally lawyers from international law firms engaged in shipping matters. Also, you will:
- Ensure that you meet 2-3 times annually
- Act as moderator on all meetings and subsequently write minutes
- Provide political and legal recommendations
Danfoss A/S, Viby
Are you an expert in Logistic? Can you plan production to secure optimal utilization of flow and resources? Would you like to be a part of a great team and do you come with a solid experience from a similar position, then you might be the Logistics Coordinator we are looking for in Danfoss Residential Heating
Danfoss Residential Heating, Burner Components offers a complete range of components for the monitoring and control of oil burners in residential and commercial applications. You will become part of a well-functioning team, with responsibility to plan, structure and coordinate the right production at the right time. We work together closely to get the best output and share best practice.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily production planning
- Optimize logistics processes
- Implement optimization solutions
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you an expert on lean and process optimisation?
At our headquarters in Billund, you will join a small team of LEGO Continuous Improvement (LCI) experts who work to future-proof continuous improvement within the LEGO Group. Together, you will help gather valuable internal expertise and external best practice from specialists across the globe. Moreover, you will help create materials and processes to ensure that LCI is always relevant and valuable. Specifically, you will:
- Co-create a roadmap for LCI that is aligned with stakeholders in Value Chain Optimisation and across the LEGO Group
- Drive global activities that are critical to our pursuit of being a Continuous Improvement organisation
- Constantly seek out best practices for LCI and engage with the “outside world” to bring inspiration and vision into the LEGO Group
©2018 The LEGO Group
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Join our traceability project – a focal point of our entire operations organization – and play an important part in rolling out the traceability solution across Grundfos.
This spring, we started a pilot project on traceability. Focusing on some of our most critical products, we did trials on selected sites. Now, we are ready to define the next steps towards a global traceability solution and to deploy the programme across manufacturing sites globally, and this is where you will play an important role.
As the technical lead in the programme, you will work closely with the project manager to ensure a smooth, aligned roll-out across sites. Taking a conceptual, holistic approach, you will be responsible for deciding on technical specification and solutions that fit the ambition and needs defined by the management team.
Danfoss A/S, Rødekro
As our new Global Trade Compliance Specialist/Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the import and export compliance program in Danfoss. You will be in control of providing valuable expert insights concerning regulatory requirements and obligations of exporting and importing various goods. You will play a key role in ensuring that the regulatory requirements and business processes associated with cross-border movements function smoothly, while also ensuring that issues and risks are identified and managed efficiently. For the right candidate, you have the opportunity to develop to Global Trade Compliance Manager.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Support import/export operational processes and procedures
- Define and continually measure key performance indicators (KPI)
- Perform product classification