12 job matcher din søgning
Satair A/S, Kastrup
To further strengthen our Global Customer Solutions Team, we are a looking for a highly energized, passionate and motivated team player to become our new Customer Solutions Analyst. This position will be based in Kastrup.
To be successful in this role it will be important to really understand customers’ key requirements and market dynamics so as to generate tailor-made and competitive value propositions to customers. Equally important for success will be strong stakeholder management skills.
- Identify most attractive/target customers (based on purchasing behaviour and other characteristics) together with Sales and be part of solution selling sessions in Sales review meetings
- Quantify the commercial consequences of meeting customer requirements
- Develop and present scenarios/ business cases to the Approval Committee, recommend preferred scenario and determine negotiation strategy
Satair A/S, Kastrup
Our business success relies on our people always being passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
You will have an array of responsibilities of which the most important ones are…
- Proactively ensure that Executive and Corporate Management’s time is spend effectively and efficiently
- Support to CPH Executive and Corporate Management on a daily basis
- Administer calendars for parts of Executive and Corporate Management
What can you expect from us!
- International environment
- Passionate colleagues in love with all things with wings
- Challenges, fun, high intensity, informal atmosphere
You will join our quality minded team of software developers and in cooperation with our experienced software tester you will be responsible for test activities before the software package is promoted to the next step in the continues delivery pipeline.
As software tester in the Wind Farm Control team, you will be part of a strong community developing the future software solution for controlling our wind farms globally. In this position you will get a high degree of freedom to influence our test activities, with your technical knowledge.
Your working tasks:
- In cooperation with our current tester you will be responsible for execution of manual test cases in a complex setup, consisting of both a virtual and non-virtual server environment
- Development of test cases for newly developed features at system and application level.
- Interface tests to guarantee compatibility.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Ringkøbing or Videbæk
Are you ready to lead and further develop a finance team supporting our Continuous Improvement area? Do you possess the ability to maintain the holistic overview and set the direction whilst at the same time enjoy diving into the actual work yourself?
Vestas is looking for a Finance Manager to join the Power Solutions Finance team. This role supports the Global Technology organisation to take the best decision at the best time by providing clear, up-to-date and relevant financial information.
As part of Group Finance, we offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
Velux A/S, Østbirk
Would you like to drive business improvements across our global supply organisation?
You will be part of the Global Supply Operational Excellence team together with 6 competent colleagues, currently working from Denmark and Slovakia. We initiate and support business improvements in our global supply organisation and develop our internal Lean concept – the VELUX Operating System (VOS).
You will spend most of your time improving business processes in close collaboration with general managers and their management teams, employees and local Lean organisations in the supply support areas covering Production Technology & Engineering, Logistics, Purchase and Quality and at our 14 European production companies. You will play a significant role in further developing our Lean concept in close collaboration with our VOS core team and through workshops with top managers in the supply organisation.
Background The UN City Campus 1 currently hosts 1,500 staff of more than 100 nationalities working for different UN entities. It is an ever changing, dynamic...
ActiveUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP), København