43 job matcher din søgning
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Come join the Commercial Supply Chain team in Coloplast. From day one you become a problem-solver who performs analysis and acts hands-on to help us deliver products, manage customer expectations and in the end, allow our end-users live a life without worrying about the availability of the products they depend so much on.
As part of a learning organization, you will receive intense on-the-job training and one-on-one coaching. You shall expect to undergo a steep learning curve and strong personal development.
It is a great time to join Commercial Supply Chain team. With the recent approval of an ambitious three-year plan for Global Supply Chain, we are strengthening our ties to the commercial part of our business as well as implementing several exciting initiatives to create a more effective and reliable value chain.
Indrykket 13. december
Panzer Glass A/S, Hinnerup
Are you the born negotiator who can develop and execute the best purchasing and logistics processes at PanzerGlass? If yes, here is a chance you do not want to miss, as we are looking to hire a Head of Purchasing & Logistics for our HQ in Hinnerup.
In this position, you will have a very central role in our organisation, and you will be one-point-of-entry for everything relating to Purchasing and Logistics. It will be your responsibility to ensure that PanzerGlass always has the best prices with our suppliers, and that we are making the correct forecasts.
- overall executing and responsible for all purchasing and logistics in PanzerGlass
- develop and implement purchasing and logistics processes and tools
- overall responsible for our warehouse and employees at the warehouse
Indrykket 13. december
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
Located at our Headquarters in Hellerup (DK), you will mainly be responsible for defining operationally relevant measures to assess certain AT-specific risk elements and to relate them to more traditional risk categories (e.g. market, liquidity, legal and operational risk).
Furthermore in this role you will assess the various business AT-strategies, algorithms and inventory of automated tests and providing effective challenge vis-à-vis the banks front office quants, trader and business owners.
You will be working very closely with a team of specialists, responsible for analysing, quantifying, monitoring, advising and reporting of the Bank’s market, credit, client, valuation and model risk globally as well as modelling of risks associated with the banks margin trading business.
Indrykket 12. december
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roskilde
Do you enjoy creating results in a fast-paced environment, and do you want to develop as a part of a successful team, then this could be the right opportunity for you. Your main responsibility will be planning deliveries to our EMEA (3PL) finished-goods warehouse in Belgium.
- Planning deliveries for the finished-goods warehouse from global production sites and finished-product suppliers through a combination of sales feedback, market analysis and statistical modeling
- Identifying customer demands in co-operation with Commercial and Business Units, and reduce demand uncertainty by generating accurate forecasts based on historical and other pertinent information obtained by acting as primary interface between marketing and sales
Indrykket 12. december
Brdr. Christensen ApS, Haslev
Are you our new QA/QC colleague with skill, drive and desire to be HSEQ Manager?
Due to an upcoming generation change in the QA/QC department, we are looking for a new colleague to join our team.
Your future job will primarily consist of:
- Mechanical and chemical testing in a calibrated laboratory
- Compilation and printing of certificates
- Internal and external audits.
We offer an exciting and centrally placed position in QA/QC; a department reporting directly to the CEO. Through an informal work environment, Brdr. Christensen offers good opportunities for influencing work content and planning, and with a possibility of becoming a member of the management group.
Indrykket 12. december
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
Competitive edge through supply chain – fast delivery to customers and efficient stock management
We have developed an advanced statistical inventory model and a clear segmentation strategy in order to optimize the inventory defining what goods we want to have available when and where. We eliminate guessing by applying analytically data based methodologies.
We are considering rolling out our global inventory management framework to more sites and we are heavily involved in our global distribution center footprint strategy. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Provide support and guidance for our logistic management and employees responsible for complying to the global inventory management framework
- Facilitate the quarterly review of the inventory parameters of 3-4 sites
- Continually develop our global inventory model and decision tree
Indrykket 11. december
Terma A/S, Grenaa
In Terma, we are now looking for a Quality Engineer and since our quality assurance is an essential foundation in our industry, you will as a quality engineer become a key player in one or more of our programs.
You will take responsibility for Quality Assurance on 2-4 programs on deliveries of structures to airplanes.
Your primary tasks
- All quality activities, e.g. reviews, preparation of quality plans, and projects meeting
- Processing of problem reports, corrective actions, deviations from internal and external audits
- First Article Inspection and statistical process control
- Complete handover-procedures to the customer
Indrykket 11. december
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
As Senior Data Manager you will be responsible for accurate, timely and consistent clinical data. You will provide clinical data management support to cross functional trial teams.
You will assume a large variety of tasks and responsibilities within the Data Management area, both with hands-on work and CRO oversight. You will develop (and have oversight of) the data management processes from set up to closure of the clinical data bases such as the Data Management Plans, CRF specifications, database lock documentation. You will work closely together with Data Management CROs and EDC vendors. You will become of a part of the team of data managers in the Biometrics department and you will be working with your DM colleagues in optimising our processes, learning from each other in an organisation where knowledge sharing and team work is key.
Indrykket 8. december
Hamlet Protein A/S, Horsens
Are you looking for a chance to become part of a dynamic Research & Development team? Do you like to analyze, organize, and coordinate R&D samples, results, and activities, as well as participate in new product development? Then you are the R&D Biotechnology Coordinator we are looking for to join HAMLET PROTEIN in Horsens.
- Participating in and executing new product development projects
- Supporting other departments of HAMLET PROTEIN on biotechnological issues, non-conformities, process optimizations, and production trial design feedback
- Facilitating pilot-scale tests, ensuring analysis of products externally and internally, archiving products and reporting lab results
Indrykket 7. december
Carlsberg Breweries A/S, Copenhagen
The sensory trainee will be part of the team in Copenhagen, Denmark and will support the sensory scientist with ad hoc sensory tasks but will also be responsible for own projects supporting the sensory agenda in Carlsberg.
Project work will especially be in the area of sensometrics, looking at sensory and consumer data across products and markets.
The position in brief:
- Ad hoc sensory task related to the daily sensory sessions
- Support the sensory scientist in implementing new methods, panel training and panel alignment
- Project work focusing on analysis of sensory and consumer data (sensometrics)
Indrykket 6. december
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
In Danske Bank, we are committed to be at the forefront of digital development in a pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and a courage to challenge status quo.
As a member of Decision Modeling you will be responsible for pushing the boundaries of how to use analytics directly in credit decisions. Your major delivery in the customer journey will be automated credit decisions, with the purpose of increasing customer satisfaction and standardizing and simplifying credit processes.
Indrykket 4. december
BioMar A/S, Brande
Som NIR-specialist træder du ind i en nyoprettet stilling, hvor du i tæt samarbejde med dine kollegaer i vores kvalitets- og miljøafdeling har fokus på at udvikle brugen af Near Infrared (NIR)-teknologi som en fast del af vores kvalitetskontrol.
Du vil være tilknyttet vores Quality Control laboratorium, hvor du arbejder med vedligehold og udvikling af kalibreringer til NIR-udstyret. På denne måde sikrer og udvikler du vores evne til at bestemme og forudsige egenskaber for både råvarer og foder. Dine primære ansvarsområder vil være at:
- Vedligeholde og tilpasse eksisterende NIR-kalibreringer
- Indkøre og udvikle brug af in-line NIR-udstyr i fabrikken
- Samarbejde med R&D-kollegaer om nye muligheder for brug af NIR-analyser og på baggrund heraf udvikle nye kalibreringer
Indrykket 29. november
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Do you have strong knowledge of plant pathology, and would you like to work in a R&D environment focusing on plant protection agents? You will be part of the Applied Biology Team at FMC’s European Innovation Center (EIC) in Hørsholm, Denmark, part of the Agricultural Solutions Global Plant Health R&D Organization.
As a Research Scientist in the Applied Biology team, you are responsible for developing, validating and conducting unique bio-assay systems to make the selection of the best potential new lead strains provided by our Biologicals Discovery team. You will be involved in projects working with both internal and external stakeholders.
Indrykket 29. november
In many parts of the world, marine coastal habitats are degraded by anthropogenic activities. This is a problem, because healthy coastal habitats are important for many resident species, but also for species utilizing coastal areas as nursery grounds during the juvenile stages. Marine coastal habitats are therefore increasingly restored using various tools. The PhD project will test the effects of restoring a range of different coastal reefs made from boulders and cobble.
In particular, the PhD project will survey abundances and diversities of various fish species associated with the restored reefs. Data on the abundance of harbor porpoise (Phocoena phocoena) in relation to reef restoration will also be examined.
Indrykket 27. november
BioPorto A/S, Hellerup
BioPorto Diagnostics A/S is seeking a highly talented scientist with theoretical and hands-on experience with development of immunoassays.
You will be part of our R&D team, developing novel assays for our growing pipeline. In addition, you will support on-going projects and interact with CRO’s and end-users of our current products.
As a part of a small team, you will work closely with the production- and QA teams, ensuring fast, smooth and well documented transfer of novel product candidates.
We offer an exciting and versatile job, in an innovative and committed IVD company. We have a short chain of command, and you will have the opportunity to influence your own work.
Indrykket 24. november
Fertin Pharma, Vejle
Fertin Pharma is looking for a strong manager with a curious approach, technical insight as well as focus on developing people. You will be head of Analytical Development, which is responsible for all analytical activities related to New Product Development – development of methods, testing development samples, validation of methods and hand over to Quality Control.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Ensure team competencies and resources to constantly handle the project portfolio
- Responsible for development, robustness testing, validation and transfer of analytical methods in alignment with requirements from authorities, customers and our QC laboratory
- Implement and continuous improve QbD approaches to analytical method development including risk assessment and Design of Experiments
Indrykket 17. november
Som erhvervsorienteret universitet er målet at levere forskning på et højt internationalt niveau, der tager udgangspunkt i teori- og...
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kgs. Lyngby
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, 11. december