32 job matcher din søgning
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of client
Be the primary speaking partner to our 3rd party logistics provider (3PL) for Teva and ensure excellent customer service to customers such as pharmacy chains and distributors.
Go to person, when colleges have supply related questions.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Local Champion/Go to person, when colleges have supply questions.
- Ensure the daily operational issues are solved regarding customer orders including the tenders.
- Inbound prep work for Teva shipments coming in to 3PL.
Indrykket 28. april
Struers ApS, Ballerup
Vil du være del af en markedsledende virksomhed? Og have ansvar for et af vores vigtigste nye forretningsområder? Så læs videre.
Stillingen som Global Produkt Manager for service er en nyoprettet stilling. Dette skal ses som et udtryk for, at Struers ønsker at øge det strategiske fokus service. En stærk strategi og produktportefølje inden for service af vores maskiner vil både skabe en øget værdi og sikkerhed for vores kunder, og styrke vores position som markedsledende. Rollen som Global Produkt Manager for Service vil varetage et vigtigt strategisk område, og du vil arbejde tæt sammen med virksomhedens øverste ledelse om målene for serviceproduktet.
Indrykket 26. april
Hetting ApS, Risskov
Wi-Fi NOW is the world’s premier Wi-Fi industry event series. We produce 3-4 major conferencing & expo events per year across the globe and we’re looking for an English-speaking technology journalist to produce industry-leading, high-value content to our community of more than 15,000 followers. The position is offered on a freelance basis.
- Produce well-crafted & thought-provoking news stories & analysis for our weekly mailings, blogs, and for our social media channels
- Work with our clients to deliver promotional case stories, written interviews, & more
- Work closely with our CEO to propose & develop story angles & ideas
Indrykket 26. april
UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen
Key responsibilities for Administrative Assistants GS-5 in Supply Division will include:
- Assisting the Chief in ensuring that the daily duties in the Centre are properly performed in particular time management, proper sorting/distribution of the daily mail, preparation and planning of meetings and missions, handling of calls and visitors.
- Performing administrative tasks related to the organisation of official travels, missions, internal and external meetings of the Chief such as preparing travel forms/documents and Centre calendar, organizing appointments, preparing briefing documents in collaboration with the Contract Officers.
- Ensuring that policy, confidential and management files are properly maintained and up to date.
Indrykket 25. april
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is seeking a laboratory technician with significant in vivo experience to join the Department of Pharmacology. The pharmacology department is responsible for all in vivo studies to support the pre-clinical and clinical pipeline. We develop, characterise, and use animal models for evaluation of peptide drug candidates for the treatment of metabolic and gastrointestinal diseases. The department currently consists of five scientists, two laboratory technicians, four animal technicians, and one PhD student.
The successful candidate will
- Join our team of technicians responsible for performing experiments primarily in rodents (mice and rats)
- Be responsible for the planning, coordination, and execution of in vivo experiments as well as data analysis and reporting of the obtained data
Indrykket 24. april
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a position funded by the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network (MSCA-ITN) project “BBDiag” within the Horizon 2020 programme of the European Union.
The project aims to find a specific, sensitive and minimally invasive diagnostics methods to identify people with early-stage Alzheimer’s disease (AD). Lack of early diagnostics and early patient enrollment is among the main reasons for many notable clinical trial failures. The main challenges in developing the required diagnostics are identification of AD biomarkers and development of their detection techniques.
Indrykket 20. april
Two PhD positions are available at the newly formed Department of Bio and Health Informatics (DTU Bioinformatics) at the Technical University of Denmark within the area of Genomic Epidemiology, as part of the EU FP7 COMPARE project.
The research at DTU Bioinformatics is focused on benefitting from the wealth of new data and data types being generated within Life Science to improve human and animal health and develop solutions to problems of biotechnological and industrial interest.
A cornerstone in achieving this is the dedicated effort within DTU Bioinformatics to develop artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions to the challenge of handling and interpreting large scale and heterogeneous data.
Indrykket 19. april
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for a postdoctoral Research Scientist to fill a three year position for our Biochemical Analysis Department within the R&D in Hørsholm, Denmark.
This position is part of a collaborative network involving several external partners (Technical University of Denmark, and University of Copenhagen) supported by the Innovation Fund Denmark.
Within the area of method development and quantification:
- Optimize sample extraction procedures for food samples
- GC-MS analysis of aroma components of various aroma-precursors in cheese and wine
- GC-MS and ion-chromatographic determination of various substrates and precursors to the aroma components
Indrykket 19. april
Carlsberg Breweries A/S, Copenhagen
Liquid Innovation and Sensory (LI&S) is a team with a global function developing new sustainable products, tuned for consumers and brewed with world class technical expertise. LI&S has hubs several places in Europe.
The sensory Scientist will be part of the team in Copenhagen, Denmark, supporting the sensory agenda in Carlsberg reporting to the sensory manager in Copenhagen.
The Sensory Scientist will act as panel leader of the internal sensory panel and be responsible for the daily sensory sessions and communication of sensory results to local and global stakeholders.
The Sensory Scientist will also play an active role in linking the sensory area with consumer insight.
Indrykket 18. april
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Would you like to be a part of the team and contribute to the future of samplers in Radiometer?
You will be part of the new product development team, a total of 15 people based in Brønshøj, Denmark, and Stargard, Poland.
The Sampler team owns the project from the first idea to launch of the product. We aim to be best in class and therefore need ambitious mechanical design to ensure an outstanding UX, robust design, and reliable high volume production (injection molding, assembly and packaging). Our development work is regulated as both medical devices and IVD.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Specifying, designing and documenting components, taking other engineering disciplines into account.
- Designing, performing and documenting test on products in development.
- Coordination of minor improvement projects.
Indrykket 18. april
Our Development Team in EIC (European Innovation center) offer an exciting opportunity for a R&D/Admin Assistant in our sample shop and support group.
- Oversee and coordinate administrative tasks for our sample shop including forecasting and inventory management
- Manage gate functions for materials delivery to courier and freight service
- Order management for internal sample orders and assist the sourcing of materials through internal as well as external channels
Indrykket 18. april
Er du koordineringsstærk med sans for detaljen? Har du god forståelse for, hvad kunderne efterspørger, og brænder du for at skabe det mest effektive flow af varer fra lager til webshop?
Som Product Coordinator har du en varieret hverdag, men dit primære arbejdsområde er at sikre, at OBJECT og VILAs varer kommer online på vores internationale webshops hurtigst muligt uden at gå på kompromis med kvaliteten. Ligeledes sørger du for, at alle vores varer har informative og inspirerende produktbeskrivelser, der beriger vores produkter og skaber værdi for vores kunder.
Du vil få stor indflydelse på udførelsen af dine arbejdsopgaver, og vi forventer, at du tager ansvar og har konstant fokus på optimering og effektivisering af processerne.
Indrykket 11. april
LEGO System A/S, Billund
LEGO® Design is now recruiting students for a 4-month internship - so here is your chance. To be an eligible candidate, you must be enrolled in a higher education programme, and the internship must provide merit as part of your education (i.e. the internship counts for a number of ECTS credits).
To be at the top of innovation and development of new, fun-filled play toys for children of all ages, we are constantly looking for new ideas, input and approaches. You will join a talented team of designers, developers, engineers and artists working to bring to life new concepts and products that inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow. As you do so, you:
- Develop physical prototypes, 3D models and 3D prints
- Build new LEGO® Models with the entire LEGO® Stock at your disposal
- Present your ideas to experienced colleagues in the design team
- Test your ideas and concepts on children
©2017 The LEGO Group
Indrykket 7. april
Struers ApS, Ballerup
Struers is the world's leading manufacturer of equipment, consumables and services for materialographic surface preparation and analysis of solid materials. Struers core business is developing, manufacturing and delivering materialographic preparation solutions.
Struers is looking for a dedicated, professional and ambitious Area Sales Manager with focus on developing Struers Distributor Sales Channels in some selected markets. Struers is looking for a candidate with huge appetite to prove himself/herself by motivating, supporting and driving Distributors across diverse cultures to deliver profitable growth.
Operational Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily contact and coaching of the distributors.
- Support and assist in training of Struers Distributors as an example The Professional Materialographer (TPM) and modules for Struers Academy.
Indrykket 7. april
Camurus AB, Lund
As Research Scientist you will be part of the Analytical Development team and report directly to the Director of Analytical Development. Together with your colleagues you will be working with development, qualification, implementation, and transfer of analytical techniques and methods for internal and/or external use.
Other responsibilities include analytical support of process and formulation development, release and stability testing of drug product candidates, maintenance and troubleshooting of instruments and methods, performing high level review and data evaluation, writing or revising of analytical procedures and/or SOP's, and contributing with technical/analytical expertise in project and working groups.
Indrykket 6. april
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to join the QA Large Scale Manufacturing Operation Project Management and Disposition team. You’ll be part of a team of seven employees with whom you will work very closely. This team is part of the QA Large Scale Manufacturing Operations Department which consist of 33 employees with primary responsibility for review and release of Drug Substance (API).
- QA support in Drug Substance technology transfer. Approval of process validation master plan, protocols and reports
- QA Approval of sample plans
- QA assessor and/or approver of change control requests.
Indrykket 5. april
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
Are You 3Shape’s New Copywriter & Concept Developer?
Can you write messages that will quickly grasp our audience of dental health professionals? Can you turn complex stories about technologies for health care into compelling campaign concepts?
We are looking for a talented Copywriter and Concept Developer to develop content, primarily for campaigns and product launches.
- Drive the generation of creative ideas and concepts for campaigns and events based on input from internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal or external graphics designers to form complete visual and written concepts
Indrykket 31. marts
OCEANA seeks an experienced marine biologist to be part of our European Science Department, to participate in at-sea research documenting marine
Jobsincopenhagen, 28. april
We are looking for motivated student to carry out a master project focusing on development of an in vitro model of childhood acute...
Region Hovedstaden, Region Hovedstaden
Region Hovedstaden, 27. april
Applications are invited for a two-year postdoctoral position that will start on 1 September 2017 (or as soon as possible thereafter), to...
Jobcenter Århus, 27. april