11 job matcher din søgning
The complete body of all research publications ever published since 1860 and until today within STM comprise roughly 200M publications. Unique in our domain, DTU Library maintain a local copy of metadata descriptions of all of them (and local copy of the pdf’s for about 10% of them).
You will be working with creating, improving and sustaining our services to our users. Optimization – often at a scale outside what is usually described in textbooks – is often a part of this. Adjusting the content and/or configuration of our SOLR instance (currently loaded with ~200M documents) while not losing service, is not an uncommon subtask.
- Work with your closest colleagues to develop and maintain existing web based services and bring about new ones, ensuring the highest quality experience for our users
- Apply best practice web virtues, web methodologies and web technologies to our applications
Glycom A/S, Hørsholm
Glycom A/S is dedicated to improving human health with human natural oligosaccharides. We employ an international and diverse team of more than 145 dedicated employees covering more than 15 countries and 20 professional disciplines. We are currently searching for a scientist or engineer to strengthen the Downstream process (DSP) group belonging to Research & Development (R&D) on-site in Hørsholm, Denmark.
The scientist/engineer will be responsible for the development of downstream processes for the purification of oligosaccharides. You will develop purification processes in small to medium-sized-scale with the objective for the implementation of these processes in industrial scale. You will work in an interdisciplinary R&D team of scientists and in close cooperation with our industrial DSP team.
JKS recruiting on behalf of Alfa Laval Nakskov A/S
As our new innovative Development Engineer you will be a part of the further development of a competitive membrane portfolio and the continuous improvement of working processes.
In the role of Development Engineer, you will work with colleagues from different parts of the organisation.
- Manage product development projects, technology projects, quality implementation projects and process optimization.
- Ensure continuous development (and maintenance) of existing products.
- Build-up the approach and strategy in how to make membranes using literature search, external input and internal tools.
- Create and follow up on the budget for development projects, including the estimated cost for the final product in close corporation with you team and the R&D Manager.
- Ensure that the choice of chemicals and production method does not conflict with existing environmental and safety legislation.
The tasks are generally centered around a given compound but they will often have a developmental aspect which seeks to develop robust processes and scientific methodology to be used across disease areas and compounds. Tasks include but are not confined to:
- Health economic modelling and network meta analyses based on systematic literature review data
- Non-interventional studies based on either external databases or field studies
- Ensuring that new statistical/health economic methods are available to the team through macro development and knowledge seeking/sharing activities
- Exploratory analyses in automated healthcare databases and clinical trials identifying possible patient populations, treatment patterns etc.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you motivated by leading a team to execution of a strategy, giving life to a vision? Do you get excited by leading the team that develops and pushes out campaigns, pulls-off exhibitions, ensures engaging content on web and social media, and cool graphics? And do you also get a kick out of seeing things happen to a deadline?
As the Market Communications (MarCom) Manager, you will lead the Market Communications team located in Nordborg – in execution of the global strategy, coordination of tasks among the team players, global on-line campaigns and launch planning alignment, global literature coordination, events and exhibitions, and specific regional initiatives. You will ensure commitment to the MarCom strategy, fostering a data driven mind-set as well as continuous evaluation of the marketing mix.
Do you want to contribute to future environmentally friendly lead-free piezoceramics?
Meggitt A/S and the Department of Energy Conversion and Storage, Technical University of Denmark offer an Industrial PhD position in manufacturing and characterization of lead-free piezoelectric ceramics. Piezoelectric ceramics are widely applied – Meggitt’s products are for example used in medical ultrasound, underwater acoustics, vibration sensors and flow meters.
This project aims to develop two lead-free piezoelectric material compositions that are suitable lead-free alternatives for two of Meggitt’s lead-based materials. In addition to fulfilling a set of piezoelectric material coefficient targets, each material needs to be stable within a defined temperature and moisture operation range.
Som erhvervsorienteret universitet er målet at levere forskning på et højt internationalt niveau, der tager udgangspunkt i teori- og...
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kgs. Lyngby
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet