28 job matcher din søgning
At Tech Mahindra you will be part of the Unix/Linux team. The Unix/Linux team is part of the delivery team operating 8500+ servers for KMD and other customers. The Ubuntu Subject Matter Expert will fill a role handling day to day operations as well as participating in various projects. The expert will have to provide end-to-end support and guidance on various aspects of Linux infrastructure solutions. The role is responsible for producing high and low level Linux support activities and daily operations.
Personal Key Attributes
- Be actively part of the team & provide assistance to other team members
- Ensure all supported hardware/software is monitored, managed, documented and maintained
- Proactively take ownership & resolve technical issues to closure
Indrykket 21. oktober
Are you a structured and service minded IT Supporter who thrives in a role with a varied set of IT tasks and challenges? Then, you might be the new colleague we are looking for to an exciting position in our IT department.
As Monjasa’s IT Supporter, you will enter into an expanding IT team of currently 11 persons, who together perform all IT related tasks for the Monjasa Group. Your primary focus will be to support our many users via our helpdesk system, and for this reason, you will experience a varied workday.
Since the IT department is often very busy, it is important that you are able to work independently and solution oriented. Furthermore, you should enjoy supporting other people and be excellent in structuring and prioritising your own tasks and responsibilities.
Areas of focus
- Supporting remote and onsite users via helpdesk system
- Configure handouts (Phone, laptop etc.)
- Asset and inventory control
Indrykket 20. oktober
Taster Wine, Brøndby
I denne nyoprettede stilling er der mulighed for at sætte sit præg på den grafiske linje hos en af landets største vin- og spiritusleverandører. Hos os får du mulighed for at arbejde med vin og spiritus i alle led af salgs- og markedsføringstragten, i et spændende og dynamisk miljø i en virksomhed der står overfor en markant online udvikling.
Vi søger en passioneret og kreativ grafisk designer med fokus på digital markedsføring. Du har det grafiske håndværk i din hule hånd, og får energi af mange forskelligartede projekter, der skal afvikles i høj fart og med mange bolde i luften. Har du lyst til at blive en central spiller i vores online rejse, og brænder du for digital markedsføring, så er det måske dig vi leder efter.
Indrykket 17. oktober
NNIT A/S, Søborg
Do you thrive with responsibility and room to maneuver? Do challenges and constant strive for extraordinary results make you tick?
As a network specialist in 2-factor authentication you work together with your colleagues in implementing and operating the access control to our customers' networks and security solutions.
You work with a wide variety of network technologies and your responsibilities include:
- Access Solutions, including two-factor authentication
- Network design, development, consultancy and presale
- Optimization, automation and quality assurance
Indrykket 14. oktober
Are you a qualified mechanical engineer, specialised in industrial ventilation and hydraulics installations? Contribute your skill and experience to the design and construction of highly complex large ventilation plants in a unique environment hosting some of the world's most complex technical installations. Join CERN's Cooling and Ventilation team. Take part!
As Ventilation Engineer, you will:
- Carry-out feasibility studies or detailed design studies for ventilation and air conditioning systems including sizing and cost estimates for the proposed solutions.
- Follow up the progress of the project and regularly report on issues, schedule and costs, throughout all the phases from installation to the commissioning and the formal reception of the works.
- Manage the contract tendering and participate to the adjudication process.
Indrykket 14. oktober
Are you a self-motivated engineer with experience in the field supervision of multi-national, multi-disciplinary technical teams engaged in installation, maintenance and upgrade of complex, state-of-the-art equipment? Do you enjoy leading teams solving unusual technical problems and designing custom equipment to meet challenging deadlines?
Take a leading role in maintaining or repairing the common systems and infrastructure of the CMS detector and in engineering their consolidation and upgrade to exploit improved LHC performance. Your role will involve a wide variety of separate but related tasks/projects and may include:
- Mechanical design of specialist equipment (such as that used in opening and closing the detector and providing access to the various system).
- Leading/Supervising teams carrying out activity in the CMS underground cavern (during LHC shutdown periods) or preparatory activity in the surface halls and facilities.
Indrykket 14. oktober
Flere og flere passagerer rejser til og fra Københavns Lufthavn, og vi er en virksomhed i vækst. Derfor har vi nu i vores afdeling i Parking & Taxi Service brug for en parkeringsmedarbejder, der vil være med til at skabe en effektiv drift i hverdagen og give vores gæster en god service, når de benytter sig af taxikørsel fra lufthavnen.
Som parkeringsmedarbejder vil du arbejde i vores afdeling, som er bemandet i døgndrift alle årets dage. Som tilkaldevagt vil du ikke have faste vagter, men blive indkaldt når der er et behov for at få vores vagtplan til at gå op.
Vagtcentralen er en vigtig del af afdelingen CPH Parkering hvor teamet Parking & Taxi Service hører under. Vores primære opgave er at sørge for, at afvikling af taxikørsel fra lufthavnen sker til vores kunders tilfredshed og efter lovgivningens bestemmelser.
Indrykket 13. oktober
Would you like to work in a place where new large and fundamental research projects are just starting? Are you an Applied Physicist with expertise in particle detectors who enjoys leading innovative projects? Then join the Neutrino Platform Project and contribute to the success of one of the most important physics centre in the world. Take part!
As an experienced Applied Physicist, you will take a leading role in the development and production of large particle detector systems for Neutrino Platform Projects.
More specifically, this entails:
- Take a major role in the development and optimization of LAr TPC detectors; you will be involved in all stages of the project, from design, construction and initial characterisation to in depth characterisation at a charged particle beam.
- Contribute to system tests, integration and final qualification tests of detector systems before and after installation in the experiments.
Indrykket 11. oktober
Garrets International is currently looking for a Vessel Account Manager to our Operations team. The profile will focus on purchasing provisions for our fleet.
As Vessel Account Manager, you will become part of a dynamic team, which is jointly responsible and works closely together to ensure deliveries to our customers’ vessels. You will have the overall responsibility for performance and collaboration with a fixed customer group, and you must ensure the process and follow-up regarding both vessels and suppliers.
You will have daily contact with ships and suppliers from all over the globe, and one of your primary tasks will be your ability to act as an intermediary, while at the same time taking into account the particular needs of the customers concerned. You will report directly to Garrets Operations Manager.
Indrykket 10. oktober
Som Duty Manager i Arrival Service består opgaverne primært i at disponere og allokere personale samt sikre de rette ressourcer til de mange forskellige opgaver, der hører til under passagerafdelingens ansvarsområder – i denne stilling, hovedsageligt ved flyankomster. Det er Duty Managerens ansvar at sikre, at opgaverne løses rettidigt, korrekt og altid sikkerhedsmæssigt forsvarligt samt at ressourcerne disponeres lønsomt, optimalt og til kundernes tilfredshed. Det er ligeledes Duty Manageren der har personaleansvaret for afdelingen, på dagen.
Med reference til passagerafdelingens leder vil dine primære arbejdsopgaver bestå af følgende:
- Indgå i den daglige drift af Menzies Aviation ankomstservice
- Gennem driftsindsigt sikre, at vores kunders kunder modtager den bedste service, når de har behov for vores assistance i situationer, hvor bagage ikke er ankommet til dets endelige destination.
Indrykket 7. oktober
Are you a Software Engineer, experienced with real time control software, and with a feeling for hardware? Take this unique opportunity to challenge your skills by working hand in hand with our hardware engineers on the successful design and operation of radio-frequency control systems. Take part!
As a Software Development Technical Engineer in the Servos & Controls Interface Section, you will be working at the interface between hardware developers and the controls and operations teams. You will more specifically:
- Design, develop, test and implement:
- Real-time control software for the digital beam control and feedback systems being developed for the LHC Injector Upgrade project (link is external), using the CERN Front End Software Architecture (FESA) framework, running on VME systems under Linux.
- FESA supervision software in C++ for the PLCs controlling the high-power RF systems.
Indrykket 6. oktober
Are you an electrical engineer, experienced in project and contract management and interested in fire detection and protection systems? Join the Alarm Systems section and contribute with your skills and expertise to deploy new detection and protection systems and consolidate existing ones. We challenge you to propose smart and robust solutions for uncommon installations in long tunnels underground, radioactive environments, very strong magnetic fields and many others - Take part!
As Electrical Engineer (Fire Detection and Protection Systems), you will lead detection and protection systems projects and consolidation of existing ones and take responsibility for the results. You will be active participant in projects and work in close collaboration with all members of the section. You will deploy such systems according to applicable regulations.
Indrykket 4. oktober
Are you an experienced fiber optics Engineer looking to take part in the operation, maintenance and extension of fiber optics networks in a large industrial setting? Contribute your skills to the infrastructure for the major communication systems that constitute CERN's accelerator complex. Take part!
As a Fiber Optics Engineer in the Fiber Optics and Cabling Section, you will actively contribute to the continuous extension, maintenance, and operation of CERN's optical fiber network constituting the infrastructure for the major communication systems of the various accelerators including CERN's current leading project: the Large Hadron Collider (LHC).
This will involve:
- Adapting to the rapid evolution of optical technology and giving expert assistance to optical fiber users.
- Performing engineering studies of the optical fiber network in view of improving its reliability.
Indrykket 4. oktober
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Can you develop a global health strategy, implement, and evaluate it? And do you want to continuously ensure the quality processes of Danfoss Medical Health Centre? For a new position, we are looking for a Health Consultant who has a clear preference for working with health issues in a global company.
Danfoss operates in more than 60 countries worldwide, where the health strategy is to be implemented – but also where we support on different health issues, employee well-being, epidemic monitoring, duty of care, crisis management, vaccinations and health check recommendations.
Your key tasks will be:
- Further developing the global health strategy, implementation, consolidation and evaluation. This includes developing health promotion efforts based on scientific articles.
- Dissemination – preparing materials for each of the initiatives in our strategy
Indrykket 30. september
Reduna Group AB is now looking for a person in the Copenhagen district for a full time job as a consultant for our client Activision Blizzard.
You will be part of a Nordic Activision Blizzard team and report to a team manager. You will be in charge of promotions, customer relations, campaigns, marketing ans surveys. All this will be reported with our own custom build app. Example of brands: World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, Skylanders, Destiny etc.
Reduna is one of the largest and most successful Retail and Online marketing agencies in Denmark, Finland, Norway & Sweden. We are a young and energetic team, all working closely together. Our head office is located in Gothenburg Sweden, and we have offices and warehouses spread out across the Nordic.
Indrykket 28. september
NNIT A/S, Søborg
Do you want to be a part of our Middleware team, who maintains, advice and develop solutions for some of the largest companies in Denmark? Now you have your chance to become our new Middleware junior specialist.
You will be part of a global team of 31 employees, where 14 of the employees are located in our DK office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Optimize, consolidate and automate systems
- Participate in projects in regards to transitions, upgrades, system implementations, interfaces, configuration of environments
- Write system documentation
Indrykket 26. september
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME : This Vacancy Notice is issued to serve as a mechanism to establish a G5 Roster for the generic positions of Programme Assistant
World Health Organization, København
Jobsincopenhagen, 21. oktober
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME : As part of the support programme activities, the Administrative Services Officer provides support in the following areas:
World Health Organization, København
Jobsincopenhagen, 20. oktober
Job Description Dear Candidate. We have open positions for Sales Associates in Duty Free Shops onboard various Cruise Lines. Job Description: § The shop
Cruise Carreras, København
Jobsincopenhagen, 18. oktober