81 job matcher din søgning
UNHCR is recruiting for a General Service (Temporary Appointment) position in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be based in UN City, working in the Centre Management Unit (CMU) of the Copenhagen Global Service Center (CGSC).
- Undertake asset management functions (physical verification, distribution and electronic inventory), STI’s and consumables tracking and updating in MSRP and offline as appropriate.
- Manage office supplies, including the PI visibility material and liaison with UNCITY shop.
- Liaise with Procurement Service in Budapest on relevant issues and follow up as required or requested by the supervisor.
Search & Select ApS recruiting on behalf of Dinex Group in Middelfart
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Manager? Do you want to join our growth journey? Are you ready to walk the extra mile to create results?
Overall responsible for 2020 target OTD + 99 % for OEM and AEM as well as group targets for the stock rotation to fulfill the Dinex strategic plan 2020 “Fuel for the future” with a NWC target below 20 %.
- Lead the supply chain organisation in a matrix organzation. Direct reports 8-10 supply managers/masterplanners at production sites, logistics hubs and HQ.
- Planning of material demands for manufacturing.
- Warehouse management and dispensing of materials across our group.
- Create a shipping/distribution setup and develop future warehouse set-up.
Search & Select ApS recruiting on behalf of Dinex Group in Middelfart
Are you an experienced Purchase Manager? Do you want to join our growth journey?
Dinex is on a journey to double our turnover, over the coming strategy period from now until 2020. To support the Dinex strategic plan “Fuel for the Future” we have decided to split supply chain and purchase into two separate organizations and focus areas and we are looking for an experienced Group Purchase Manager to lead in a matrix organization this newly established function with a team of 10-13 people.
- Lead and organize the matrix organization with the right skilled purchase team that each has ambitions to find the best deal for Dinex and also have options 2-3 on each supplier.
- Create and maintain spend overview including IPO.
- Maintain supplier base and develop sourcing strategy.
- Monitor and understand Dinex's purchase prices and suppliers cost drivers.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Marine Standards is an established function in ML Fleet Management and Technology. Marine Standards is responsible for management of the company’s HSSEQ policies and strategically develop the same based on legislation, industry drivers and operational needs across the ML fleet.
What we offer you is an opportunity to pursue and continue Maersk Line’s long-standing commitment to a high safety performance for our fleet by joining the Marine Standards Cargo Management team, helping us execute and drive our strategy.
The team is responsible for Governance and Global Policy for the acceptance of dangerous cargo as well as cargo that requires special stuffing and handling onboard all vessels operated by the Container Business Brands.
Københavns Lufthavne A/S, Kastrup
– Du brænder for driftsledelse og for at gøre en forskel for vores passagerer.
Mere end 29 millioner passagerer kommer årligt gennem Københavns Lufthavn (CPH), og vores fornemmeste opgave i Passenger Service & Customer Service er at sikre dem en god og stressfri rejseoplevelse. Dette er kun muligt, når vi dagligt har fokus på alle de kontaktpunkter, som en passager møder inden/efter samt i lufthavnen og ved, at vi løbende forbedrer og optimerer passagerprocesserne. Brænder du for servicefaget samtidig med, at du har en god situationsfornemmelse og eminente samarbejdsevner, så kan du meget vel være vores nye Duty Manager.
Som Duty Manager er du ansvarlig for driften ’på dagen’ dvs. du er lufthavnens øjne og øre i din rundgang i terminalerne, og du har også ansvaret for kundehenvendelser over telefon og mail.
As an electromechanical technician in the Network Operation Section (OP), you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of diesel generators as well as for the operations of a designated area of the CERN high and low-voltage network. You will:
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the diesel generators, such as periodic tests, preventive and corrective maintenance, and ensure that all diesel generators are available in case of emergency or malfunction.
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the high and low voltage electrical network, including network reconfigurations, disconnection and isolation of equipment and making it safe.
Jobindex A/S søger for kunde, Hellerup
Slår du gnister ved muligheden for at sætte dig ind i nye teknologier, og kribler dine fingrer for at løse udfordringer, du ikke tidligere har prøvet kræfter med?
Så tilbyder vi dig nemlig en stilling, hvor du både får ansvaret for vores interne IT-support og driver diverse IT-projekter og procesoptimering. Alt i alt får du stor indsigt i virksomheden og erfaring med varierende opgaver i et internationalt orienteret miljø, der styrker dig fagligt.
Dit primære ansvar vil være at håndtere den interne IT-support, men du fungerer ligeledes som projektleder på mange typer optimeringsprocesser med kontaktflader til både Danmark og vores udenlandske afdelinger.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
In this position, you will have the unique opportunity to get to the kernel of how and where ideas for new products and concepts are born. You will become part of our Product Management team and will engage a lot with our customers through our social media channels: You’ll help them using our products in the best way possible, trouble shoot, collect and organize their feedback. In this way and through other support tasks, you will influence the ideas for our new product developments.
This job is made for you, if you are into gaming with a good understanding of gaming platforms like PC (Windows 10), PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Mac OSX. Ideally, you are familiar with some of the more popular games e.g. CSGO, PUBG, Fortnite, Call of Duty, GTA V etc.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by maintenance management in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
UNICEF Supply Division, Copenhagen
Temporary Appointment (until 31 December 2018)
Under the supervision and guidance of the Quality Assurance Officer, the QA Assistant will be responsible for receipt, recording and review of vendor’s financial statements to assess financial performance ratios and risk profile that supports decision making.
The Quality Assurance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Coordinating requests for vendor evaluation (financial and ethical) with UNICEF offices.
- Review of vendor’s financial statements for completeness, including being able to understand and interpret various audit opinions and notes to financial statements.
- Computing and analysing financial performance ratios from vendor’s financial statements to assess financial performance and potential risks.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Qatar
Are you looking for a job opportunity abroad as a Superintendent Engineer? Then this position at MAN Diesel & Turbo PrimeServ EMC Operation Qatar could be the next step in your career. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Superintendent Engineer for our Two-Stroke service department in Qatar. You will play a key role in our Engine Management Concept (EMC). We are a service provider with long term service contracts, we ensure high reliability on both propulsion and generator engines. You will report to our EMC Operation in Copenhagen.
We are the world leader on diesel engine technology, knowledge and maintenance and as our new Superintendent Engineer, you will develop yourself both professionally and personally in an international business environment. You will be part of the EMC Operation Qatar team of around 10 dedicated colleagues.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be to provide specialist input, advice and guidance and to carry out and lead a range of complex management tasks within operations. You will co-ordinate activities and lead a compliance team in Denmark, Spain, Germany and UK.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- to lead and coordinate the provision of compliance services and activities to the Group Airline areas to support the effective functioning of the business
- to build and maintain relationships across Group Airlines to facilitate the provision of effective compliance services and to contribute to the identification of new service needs.