917 job matcher din søgning
Ørsted Wind Power – Operations, Gentofte
Would you like to help us shape the future of offshore wind energy?
Join us and become Operations Process Manager in Operation Preparation Projects where you’ll be responsible for reviewing and improving our internal processes as well as driving various other projects.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
You meet at 02:00 or 04:00 AM where you and your colleagues in our goods receiving team works hard together. Here we are from many different backgrounds and cultures but we have one main goal: to make sure the store is ready when it opens. You need to be able to think and act efficiently and safely to ensure a smooth goods flow operation that result in the right products being available to our customers.
Your main task is to secure the goods coming in every day. Further, you will work with:
- Receiving and replenish goods using mainly a truck.
- Working together with your colleagues to keep the store fully stocked with the right goods for the store opening at 10:00.
- Secure the good flow process together with your colleagues from all of the logistics team.
Er du en ambitiøs sælger, der tænder på at skabe muligheder, er du vild med sportsbranchen, og vil du have ansvar fra dag ét?
Så har du muligheden for at blive den nye spiller hos ONLY PLAY, der er ansvarlig for hele vores danske kundeportefølje med både Field Accounts og Key Accounts. Du supporterer vores International Sales Manager med internationale Key Accounts, og der vil være rig mulighed for at udvikle og påvirke rollen.
- Planlægge og koordinere salg af kollektioner og express-varer på egne markeder
- Overblik i forhold til behov og krav til fremtidige kollektioner ved hjælp af salgsstatistikker samt deltagelse på produktmøder
- Sikre at ONLY PLAY har det rigtige produkt og pris-mix
- Skabe salgsunderstøttende foranstaltninger/events før og i løbet af sæsonen
- Sikre at ONLY PLAY har de bedst mulige salgsredskaber i samarbejde med International Sales Manager
LM Wind Power, Kolding
LM Wind Power is in the process of implementing MS Dynamics AX 2012 Solution worldwide, and our global IT team is therefore looking for a new IT Technical Operations Architect, who is interested in being part of driving the technical leadership and operations of MS Dynamics AX.
Together with the Senior Manager of ERP and the Solution Architect, you will be part of driving the strategy for IT systems including building future roadmaps for the area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily operations of the MS Dynamics AX 2012 platform
- Guiding and supervising the day-to-day system operations
- Participating in the implementation of the ERP system as a project member, sharing best practices and earlier experiences
- Operations development and support
Curia recruiting on behalf of TC Electronic in Risskov
You have the chance to join TC Electronic’s amazing journey in making music history!
As Brand Strategy Leader, you are the Tribal Leader and ultimately responsible for everything related to the Tribe, people and business as the ultimate decision maker. With reference from Marketing, Product Management and Operations (Innovation), you develop both the business and the product portfolio by looking for new possible business areas that TC Electronic's strong brand could benefit from.
You have strong sales and marketing experience in Consumer electronics and overall technology experience and you are familiar with the technologies used in the music industry. You have a relevant higher education, are skilled in business and product developing and have solid experience with management.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
LM Wind Power is looking for an engineer or senior engineer with competences in advanced structural modeling.
Based in the Product Structural Design group in our headquarters in Kolding, Denmark, you will become part of an international team with superior knowledge of blade design. Together, we move the limits of what is possible.
Your main tasks will be:
- Contributing to – and executing – design of wind turbine components, with analytical as well as numerical methods
- Developing and maintaining tools for structural calculations and design
- Collaboration with our material and process experts to develop optimal solutions
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Your main role will be to develop, maintain and manage the Test Quality Management System (TMS) within the Test and Validation Center. You will secure management of EHS within the Test and Validation Center and coordinate LEAN activities within the Test and Validation Center.
You will be leading a team of qualified EHS and quality colleagues, ensuring collaboration while delivering on the below:
- Maintaining and developing the accreditation of relevant testing procedures according to ISO/IEC 17025
- Planning, execution and follow-up of internal (and external) audits of the quality system as per the audit schedule or else needed
- Detecting nonconformance within procedure systems and ensure that the cause of the condition is determined and that immediate corrective action is taken
LM Wind Power, Kolding or Madrid
Do you want to support growing the external sales revenue in the European region by further developing our partnership with selected OEM accounts and selling value added wind blade service products?
As our Service Account Manager you will manage all service-related topics with selected European-based OEM accounts globally and will be responsible to find new market opportunities and improve customer satisfaction.
- Be an integral part of our 360° account teams and thus key interface to selected OEM customers responsible for all service-related topics, e.g. ad hoc sales, long-term service contracts, warranty claims, settlement agreements, etc.
- Be close to the customer, understand and anticipate his/her needs
- Cultivate a close dialogue with Service Operations and Claim Management to ensure operational and strategic alignment for each customer
Normal A/S, Skanderborg
Kulturen i NORMAL er præget af godt humør og sammenhold krydret med initiativrigdom og skabertrang. Midt i væksten og de forandringer, der følger med, er det samtidig vigtigt at sikre, at butiksprocesser og procedurer er opdaterede, samt at der til enhver tid er fokus på at optimere den daglige drift i kædens butikker.
Vil du være med til at skabe fundamentet for fremtidig vækst, og vil du spille en væsentlig rolle i landets sjoveste og mest nytænkende detailhandelskæde? Så har vi måske jobbet til dig.
Du vil komme til at referere til Sales Operations Manager og bliver en vigtig del af et team, der har ansvaret for at sikre optimal og effektiv drift i alle kædens butikker. Arbejdsopgaverne vil være en blanding af både driftsmæssige rutineopgaver og nye projekter samt naturligvis opfølgning og eksekvering på samme.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have experience with process development and optimisation from an international organisation with a complex value chain? Are you motivated by developing and implementing process improvements across the organisation? Do you have great communication and interpersonal skills?
You will develop, update and implement processes and management systems documents within Operations and across MHI Vestas functions. You will take the lead in actively involving all relevant stakeholders in the process work.
With +2500 employees in six different countries, we are one of the leading players in the offshore wind industry. Even if we find ourselves in many different locations, one thing remains the same: We prioritise the team spirit and we value the close connection between our employees.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you a skilled project and stakeholder manager with a soft spot for game-changing green solutions? Do you have good commercial understanding and technical insight?
Tasks & responsibilities: You will...
...drive business improvement projects within Construction and Service as well as across Operations. You will ensure proper project management from scoping through solution development to successful implementation of improvements generated from the project. You will continuously support the development and deployment of the concept for business improvement projects in Operations.
You will also be responsible for:
- Scope, plan and drive identified improvement projects (deliverables, timeline, risk assessments and resource management)
- Conduct workshops and interviews to map and analyse improvement projects, collecting inputs and requirements from all relevant stakeholders
Vi søger en dygtig lagermedarbejder til vores kemiske produktion i Lumsås, Nykøbing Sj. Den kemiske produktion består af 5 fabrikker, et mølleri, et lager samt et supportteam. Afdelingen beskæftiger ca. 85 personer. På vores produktionssite i Lumsås er der i alt 180 ansatte, og vi er ansvarlige for at producere aktive substanser (API), som anvendes til Lundbecks lægemidler.
Du vil indgå i tæt samarbejde med kollegaer på lageret, som tæller 6 personer samt andre medarbejdere i produktionen. Du skal sikre transport af varer til og fra vores produktionsanlæg. Du vil fortage indkøb af varer samt håndtere råvarerne ved modtagelse og prøveudtagning. Du vil foretage forsendelser af API til vores produktion i Valby og til eksterne kunder. Derudover vil der være håndtering af diverse affaldsfraktioner fra vores produktion.
Avnet Abacus A/S, Them
If teamwork and enjoyment at work is important to you, if you value independence and responsibility, if you are motivated by solution selling and if you are searching for diversified tasks in an international company you are exactly the right person for our team! We provide a unique opportunity to work and develop within a global company who carry many years of experience within the trade.
- Continuously develop sales and services at strategic customers
- Identify and develop demand creation opportunities
- Cultivate, grow and maintain relationships at all levels
- Deliver on account plan and budget
- Close co-operation with sales team and technical product specialists
Trives du med at have mange bolde i luften, og kan du motivere andre i dit arbejde, så er jobbet som mekaniker i Nerlerit Inaat sikkert noget for dig.
Dine ansvarsområder er bl.a. vedligeholdelse og reparation af:
- Lastvogne af mærket Mercedes
- Snerydningsmaskiner af forskellige mærker
- Entreprenørmaskiner af forskellige mærker
Vi vil tilbyde dig en arbejdsplads midt i en storslået og smuk natur, hvor du har mulighed for at opleve isbjørne, ræve, harer og ryper på nært hold.
Robert Bosch A/S, Ballerup
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Bosch is the world‘s largest manufacturer of Power Tools. We are leading innovators in this field offering an extensive range of Power Tools for professional users. The Robert Bosch Power Tools creates fascinating and affordable products and services for trade, industry and home and garden all around the world. We are supporting the Nordic Power Tools sales organization from our back office in Ballerup, Denmark.
Adservice A/S, Aarhus
Adservice is the leading Nordic affiliate network with a wide range of international clients and publishers. We’re experiencing a strong growth and pursuing a lot of Nordic and international opportunities. We are now seeking a Financial Controller to drive our accounting and financial operations. Do you have extensive knowledge about accounting, financial reporting, cost allocation and forecasting? Could you like to be a part of an international environment and are you driven by the challenges and opportunities in financial operations and development? Then you might be our Financial Controller.
As Financial Controller you will have the responsibility to drive several financial operations, here among:
- Financial controlling and statements
- Budgets and budget control
Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S, Glostrup or Esbjerg
Are you dynamic, serious, and high-spirited? Do you have a technical background? Can you sell, give advice, and execute contracts? If so – you are just what we are looking!
Our company is developing and we are looking for a Service Account Manager to strengthen the team, with base either in Esbjerg or Glostrup.
As a member of our service team, you will maintain, care for, and develop the co-operation with a number of our best customers as well as take an active share in building and developing new customer relations. Our service business typically handles modification, upgrade, and maintenance projects.
- Perform relational sales and make technical and commercial agreements
- Perform or ensure technical guidance about plant operation and maintenance
- Display creativity in relation to customers, technology, and products
Epinion, Aarhus, Copenhagen or London
We are looking for a Head of Field to join our Aviation Management Team and contribute to our international growth journey with four key tasks:
- Developing and implementing field management strategy for 40 airports
- Delivering quality, quota and budget targets through +300 interviewers and field management
- Designing processes, systems and tools to optimize the operation
- Managing and supporting local field managers across Europe on day-to-day basis
EPINION’s Aviation business unit is now the biggest and most advanced player in Europe within aviation, serving 40 airports across Europe and Asia. Growth is strong and is expected to continue with further penetration of global markets.
CCI Europe A/S, Aarhus
Are you a passionate leader, who thrive with responsibility and objectives in a global setting? Can you improve and ensure high quality in the delivery of cloud infrastructure and operations with a team of highly competent people? Then you may be the technically proficient leader we are looking for.
As the Head of Global Support & Operations you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operational priorities and ensure long term stability and success for a growing number of customers hosted in our AWS cloud infrastructure.
You will be in the lead of an international competence pool of DevOps and Operations staff, including assistance to Development, Support and Professional Services whenever needed. With reference to the CTO, you will receive reporting from around 10 employees in the offices in Aarhus, Dhaka and Oslo.
Financial Controller for Danish Biotech Company – Part Time
Immudex ApS, København
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial controller to be responsible for Immudex financing and IT, three days a week. Immudex is a small, globally active, biotechnology company based in Copenhagen, manufacturing and selling MHC Dextramer® globally for the detection of antigen-specific T cells with a North American subsidiary in Virginia, US.
Immudex is looking for a financial controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. In addition, you will be coordinating IT services with Immudex’ external IT partner.
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of budget and financial forecasts and report variances