172 job matcher din søgning
STARK A/S, Viby J.
Ønsker du et arbejde med fokus på udvikling og optimering? Har du evnen til, at navigere på et højt fagligt niveau og håndtere en bred vifte af forskellige kontakter? Så er dette din mulighed for, at sætte dit præg på STARKs fremtid som Kategorichef for Tag, Klimaskærm og Facade samt El-artikler.
I STARK Kategori er salg og udvikling nogle af nøgleordene, og kan du også nikke genkendende til et højt fagligt niveau, optimering og gode samarbejdsevner, er det måske dig, der skal være vores nye kollega.
I stillingen som Kategorichef vil dine primære arbejdsopgaver være:
- Udvikle en ny standard for kategorien i STARK med fokus på vækst
- Sikre der udvikles salgsværktøjer, uddannelse og markedsføringstiltag til brug af forretningerne i forbindelse med kategorien
- Implementering af nye SKU’s og sortimenter inden for kategorien i samarbejde med Kategoridirektøren
HMF Group A/S, Højbjerg
HMF er er inde i en spændende udvikling, og med fastlæggelsen en ny strategi er sourcing blevet udpeget som et strategisk indsatsområde. I den forbindelse søger vi en Sourcing-chef, der kan varetage den daglige ledelse af funktionen og sikre den strategiske udvikling. Det samlede indkøbsbudget på direkte materialer udgør omkring DKK 500 mio. årligt.
Du vil referere til HMF’s COO og indgå i Operations-ledergruppen.
- Ledelse af Sourcing-afdelingen med 6 medarbejdere.
- Fastlæggelse og implementering af HMF’s indkøbsstrategi.
- Implementering og drift af Category Management på tværs af organisatione.n
HMF Group A/S tilbyder en både ledelsesmæssig og faglig udfordring i en professionel og vækstorienteret industrivirksomhed, med et stort potentiale og et velrenommeret brand. Kulturen i virksomheden er præget af en uformel omgangstone, professionalisme, faglig stolthed og godt humør.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Overall, you ensure stable operations by managing the daily execution of our European shipping activities according to agreed plans and service levels. Moreover, you drive the development of your shipping team, ensuring that they have the necessary capabilities to support performance management and continuous improvements. In coordination with Group Logistics and local management, you set and execute the transport strategy. Specifically, you:
- Manage a team of shipping assistants at the Danish site, while coaching and leading through team leaders at the other three locations (Hungary, Germany and France)
- Identify and deploy best practice by implementing global processes and maintaining alignment of services to support customers
- Manage and coordinate the distribution for local production – both inbound from suppliers, within local production and outbound to customers
SAM International søger for Vingmed|ViCare A/S
Vingmed|ViCare leverer højteknologisk medicinsk udstyr til den danske sundhedssektor, og sammen med dets tre søsterselskaber i Vingmed AS (Norge), Vingmed AB (Sverige), og Vingmed OY (Finland) udgør firmaet én af Nordens største salgsorganisationer inden for avanceret medicinsk udstyr og sterilartikler.
Med reference til servicechefen søges en servicetekniker, der skal indgå i et serviceteam med 5 andre teknikere.
SAM International er én af Danmarks og Nordens største headhunting-virksomheder. Gennem indsigt i vores kunders strategier og udfordringer er vi deres foretrukne sparringspartner inden for rekruttering og kompetenceoptimering. Vi finder direktører, ledere og specialister i Danmark og udland.
CCI Europe A/S, Aarhus
Are you a passionate leader, who thrive with responsibility and objectives in a global setting? Can you improve and ensure high quality in the delivery of cloud infrastructure and operations with a team of highly competent people? Then you may be the technically proficient leader we are looking for.
As the Head of Global Support & Operations you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operational priorities and ensure long term stability and success for a growing number of customers hosted in our AWS cloud infrastructure.
You will be in the lead of an international competence pool of DevOps and Operations staff, including assistance to Development, Support and Professional Services whenever needed. With reference to the CTO, you will receive reporting from around 10 employees in the offices in Aarhus, Dhaka and Oslo.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you looking for a role where you will have great opportunities for influencing and shaping your position? Are you an experienced people manager capable of building up MHI Vestas’ new Digital Products portfolio?
You will take on a new position building up the Digital Products Department. You will be a people manager for the teams responsible for the MHI Vestas Digital Product portfolio and be in charge of employee competence, development, motivation and job satisfaction. You will manage the data warehouse and BI team and develop and implement the IT strategy on the MHI Vestas Digital Product portfolio. In close cooperation with business stakeholders, you will create consolidated business and IT roadmaps on Digital Products.
Join us if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have experience with managing and handling IT demands, stakeholder engagement and project execution? Do you thrive in a dynamic working environment? Are you able to lead an infrastructure department with competent and dedicated employees?
You will be responsible for the Infrastructure Services incl. operations in MHI Vestas IT. This includes a hybrid data center infrastructure, data center applications, Wind Power Plan applications and SCADA business units.
Your responsibilities will lie within different areas, e.g. people management, stakeholder management, infrastructure services and daily infrastructure operations. You will be part of the MHI Vestas IT management team and lead the Infrastructure Services team.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to take part in creating tomorrow’s manufacturing technologies?
You support internal AME processes in the AME factory to ensure high quality of components produced. In collaboration with chief engineers, product managers, technicians, production planners, operators, etc. in Denmark, China, Hungary, Serbia, Germany and France, you will:
- Execute quality control of all newly developed parts going into AME production, supporting the decision of if and when a product is ready for release, as well as handle customer complaints
- Create production documentation for in-house production, including work instructions, BOM, control instructions, maintenance instructions and P-FMEA
- Support the transfer of AME production components to final production locations
- Train managers on-site, taking you travelling approx. 10-12 days a year
Do you want to be part of Europe’s best department for equipment handling? Here is your chance to join one of the fastest growing departments within DSV.
Your new everyday life is to advise and secure the flow at our workshops – primarily in Denmark and Sweden. Your primary tasks are therefore to:
- Manage the contact with our internal and external workshops and build strong and lasting business relations
- Investigate the status of trailers in the workshop
- Handle MOT and repair request from our customers
- Take care of the breakdowns and inform our customers about the progress
ABB A/S, Fredericia
Vil du arbejde med super spændende teknologier sammen med førsteklasses kolleger? Har du teknisk erfaring, og du er motiveret af spændende teknologi, komplekse udfordringer og stort ansvar, så er dette job alt, hvad du leder efter.
I ABB bliver du del af i en global, førende teknologikoncern, hvor du får masser af spændende udfordringer og super muligheder for at lære og udvikle dig.
Som servicetekniker er dit overordnede fokus at holde kundernes turboladere i topform – fra forebyggende vedligeholdelse til her-og-nu-reparationer. Du skal:
- Levere service på kundernes skibe og på vores fuldt udstyrede værksted i Fredericia
- Være ABBs ambassadør, når du besøger kunderne
- Udarbejde dokumentation og administration
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Would you like to be a part of implementing LEAN and improving the manufacturing of some of Denmark’s most advanced electronic products?
As a LEAN professional in EMF you will be responsible for implementing LEAN throughout the internal value stream, streamlining processes and reducing lead time through the factory.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading and facilitating LEAN implementation at the shop-floor and in the internal supply chain through execution of kaizen events
- Improving the producibility and reducing lead time by working with LEAN tools like 5S, Standard Work, SMED, Daily Performance Management, Kanban, VSM, etc.
- Analysis of the manufacturing and internal value stream to identify areas with high optimization potential
The individual is expected to network, coordinate, and collaborate with site and business Process Safety resources, other discipline engineers, specialized contractors, and responsible for training/coaching of less experienced Process Safety resources.
To maintain our corporate process safety principles and practices current, the individual is expected to be current with process safety related regulatory developments and provide guidance how to best comply with these new/modified requirements.
- Provide guidance and assist sites on the implementation of process safety (PSM) related standards and regulatory process safety related requirements.
- Interaction with site, business and corporate EHS resources to actively support the development and application of consistent safety processes, procedures, and practices.
Itadel A/S, Viby J
Do you work structured and administrative? Do you have an eye for details and love the responsibility that comes with working with processes? Then we might have the perfect job for you.
As IT Purchasing Assistant at Itadel some of your main responsibilities will be the overall purchasing process and operational license purchase. In general, you should have a wide range of knowledge in the field of IT Purchasing.
This includes that you will be in charge of implementing company purchasing policies and procedures. Besides, you should be able to assist the organization with the purchase of software, hardware and services.
Fujitsu A/S, Hasselager
Har du lyst til at være applikationssupporter hos Fujitsu?
Fujitsu søger 2 nye medarbejdere til at supportere vores Microsoft baserede ERP-løsning Prisme, der anvendes af kommuner, regioner og trafikselskaber i Danmark samt Selvstyret og kommuner i Grønland.
Som applikationssupporter hos Fujitsu, får du en bred kontaktflade, både internt og eksternt. Arbejdsopgaverne omfatter teknisk support, samt installations- og opgraderingsopgaver på vores produkter.
Driftsansvar og 24/7 overvågning af de fysiske servere i datacentrene samt dele af udviklingen er placeret i Fujitsus globale delivery centre. En væsentlig del af den tekniske dokumentation og kommunikation er på engelsk – både internt og i forhold til Microsoft.
Du skal levere ydelser til både interne og eksterne kunder. Eksempler på interne kunder er udviklings-, test- og demomiljøer, mens eksterne er IT-afdelinger og superbrugere hos vores kunder.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you passionate about managing new product introduction projects from the early stages to global roll-out? Do you have the drive, technical skills and overview to ensure the supply chain readiness? And are you a strong communicator capable of managing a broad variety of stakeholders at all levels?
Then take this career opportunity to join a dedicated team in a dynamic and international organisation.
- Lead and drive global integrated product development projects within Global Procurement in cooperation with Vestas Power Solutions (VPS) and Manufacturing.
- Manage supply chain readiness throughout the development projects until global product ramp-up, including supplier selection, capacity fulfillment etc.
- Ensure cross-organisational product implementation towards the different production units like Assembly, Blades, Power Conversion and Towers.
SCADA International A/S, Aulum
We are looking for a skilled and experienced colleague for our production in Aulum, who will join our mission to ensure that we continue to provide superior value and innovative solutions to meet our customers’ needs and expectations throughout.
Your main responsibilities as our Project Manager will be to:
- define the production flow in cooperation with our Production Manager;
- report to, and collaborate with our Client Director to prioritize efficient utilization of resources;
- search for optimization possibilities to meet customers’ needs;
Terma A/S, Lystrup
The main purpose is to enable transparent and fact-based end to end decision making and to enable Terma to predict and respond to change in conditions well ahead of time and prioritize to satisfy our customers in the most profitable way, and hereby making Terma more competitive.
- Establish and develop a true executive S&OP process to enable and enhance correct decision making in collaboration with sales and manufacturing globally in Terma
- Implement best in class logistics setup and optimize warehousing, transport and customs processes to increase profit for Terma
- Establish an inventory management process to own and govern Terma’s inventory policy and maintenance cycle
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Are you driven by managing projects, creating results and setting the agenda in a global, diverse and dynamic organisation? Can you convert your extensive business understanding across the supply chain into establishing and directing strategic projects – in an environment where time-to-market is crucial? And are you motivated by managing a broad variety of stakeholders across organisational levels?
- Lead and drive integrated product development projects within Global Procurement through effective leadership, change and stakeholder management in close cooperation with the business units Vestas Power Solutions (VPS) and Manufacturing.
- Fully responsible for Supply Chain readiness throughout the development projects until global product ramp-up, including supplier selection, capacity fulfillment etc.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have experience with HSE management from the offshore industry and would you like to use your expertise to advise and support the organisation? Are you a flexible and motivated team player who can take the lead and influence various stakeholders?
You will advise and support HSE management regarding HSE-related topics and align HSE processes and governance across operations activities. You will also be in charge of stakeholder management and communication towards the HSE department (HQ) and Operations site management. You will provide information and guidance to all levels of the company.
You will also be responsible for:
- Cross-functional dialogue with Operations management.
- Establish HSE processes and governance across Operations activities and ensure implementation.
- Prepare Operations processes to adhere to local legislation and ensure compliance prior to initiating Operations.
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
Would you like to kick-start your SAP career in a global organisation that focuses on Customer First, Unified Commerce and Digitalization? Then our customized JYSK SAP Graduate Programme is just right for you!
JYSK invests heavily in the best possible IT solutions and we are looking for a SAP Graduate to join our strong team.
As our new SAP Graduate you will start in January 2019 at the latest, and you will be part of our IT department consisting of approximately 50 employees. You will be located at our Head Office in Aarhus.
You Meet possibilities and…
- will be part of a customized Graduate Programme lasting 24 months
- will during the 24 months rotate between different departments/teams closely connected to IT to enable you to form relations and gain deeper business knowledge