Integration - Udlandet
19 job matcher din søgning
Are you an Applied Physicist with extensive hands-on experience in trigger systems for a large High-Energy Physics experiment? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? Do you have strong skills in C++ programming? CERN, take part!
You will be expected to work on a wide range of first-level trigger aspects, including:
- The development and maintenance of online and/or offline software associated with the central trigger.
- Testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the system.
- Contributing to improvements and upgrades of the system.
Are you a skilled Software Engineer (C++) who is passionate about designing, developing and deploying advanced software systems required for the control of high-energy particle accelerators? CERN, take part!
- Taking responsibility for the analysis, design, implementation, documentation, validation and release of individual components according to stakeholders’ needs and schedules, reporting regularly on progress to supervisors, user meetings and group-wide committees.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software, in close collaboration with end-users.
DSV, Hedehusene or Warsaw
Are you ready for the next level within integrations?
As a Solution Architect in Road IT you will be bridging the gaps between our products and the business needs and requirements.
You will work to deliver the best solutions to DSV Road by working with the Product Owners of our Agile delivery organization, the Business Analysts of DSV Road as well as other important stakeholders internally in IT and in the executive management.
Some of the assignments you can look forward to as part of the team will be to:
- High level business analysis and process design together with the Road organisation
- Design business and information flows across Products in the Road IT portfolio
- Design and uncover the needs and requirements from the business.
Are you a software developer with a feeling for hardware? Do you want to participate in the control of the high-power RF acceleration systems of the CERN accelerators and of the associated feedback systems, being developed, using the latest digital technology? CERN, take part!
As a Controls Software Developer in the Servos & Controls Interface Section, you will be working at the interface between hardware developers and the controls and operations teams. You will more specifically:
- Develop, test and implement:
- Real-time control software for digital beam control and feedback systems being developed for new projects across the CERN accelerator complex, in C++ using the CERN Front End Software Architecture (FESA) framework, running on VME, MicroTCA and industrial PC systems under Linux;
Are you a skilled system engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams on open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library http://inspirehep.net to its next level.
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment on the staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
Would you like to be a part of a team accountable for the delivery of the manufacturing Production Basis? Do you have a commercial mindset and willing to develop your competencies within the technical area? Would you like to enable efficient and effective solutions together with many stakeholders?
To "PE Tooling and Value Engineering" in Vestas' Blades we are looking for a PLC/SCADA Engineer to join the Manufacturing Intelligence team primarily based in Lem, Denmark
Your tasks will, in cooperation with the rest of the team, include developing, implementing and supporting PLC and SCADA solutions to support production. This covers everything from the configuration of servo drives, over PLC programming and SCADA setup, to reporting and integration with client and server applications on windows platform.
Accelerate your career by joining the Engineering Department at CERN. Contribute your expertise by coordinating activities in designated areas of the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities. CERN, take part!
As Systems Engineer, you will:
- Participate in projects from their definition to design, construction, integration and installation of complex mechanical, electro-mechanical or mechatronics system (Experimental Area Consolidation and High Luminosity LHC).
- Prepare engineering specifications and conceptual designs ensuring they satisfy the physics needs and requirements of the project, through communicating with and understanding input from physicists and other engineers.
Danfoss A/S, Vaasa (Finland) or Gråsten (Denmark)
Are you looking for a job where you can use your technical skills to develop fieldbus options for e.g. frequency converters, active filters, and front-ends? And do you thrive on hosting a technical domain for a fieldbus, being both product, PC tool and PLC integration? Then we urge you to keep on reading as you could be our next Senior Software Engineer at Danfoss Drives.
You will be involved in the entire product lifecycle from specification to design, implementation and validation. Together with your colleagues, you are to identify how the fieldbuses are utilised in an application in order to provide solutions that meet the customer’s needs. In the process, you will facilitate communication with our external partner, cooperating on the design.
Vi søger en dygtig automationstekniker til spændende rejseopgaver, hvor du som supervisor skal stå for indkøring og idriftsætning af automatiske industrianlæg, primært inden for vindindustrien.
Du vil indgå i et dynamisk og erfarent team, hvor vi oplever en stigende efterspørgsel, og derfor har vi brug for mere ekspertise til vores kunder. Der vil være ca. 150 rejsedage om året, og du vil få mulighed for at komme vidt omkring. Vi samarbejder med en større dansk, international virksomhed og du kan derfor forvente ordnede forhold på dine rejser og ophold.
- ansvarsfuld fuldtidsstilling
- ca. 150 rejsedage
- ordnede rejseforhold
- løn efter kvalifikationer.
Are you excited about open and reproducible science? Do you want to build tools, which help researchers to preserve, share and re-use data? CERN is looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer to work in a research data team with the scientific community and move our projects and services forward. CERN, take part!
As Junior Application Developer in the Open Access Section, you will bring in first-hand experience with open science services, persistent identifiers, and agile delivery of complex software applications to take a driving/leading role in delivering the CERN contribution to FREYA. This includes designing research data solutions and developing services that enable the identification of research artefacts such as data, software, environments, and connect them to authors (ORCID), their publications, grants, etc..
Docker, Puppet, Vagrant, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Ansible + Ansible Tower, Consul, Artifactory, Atlassian tools, monitoring tools and/or code...
ProData Consult A/S
The UK Market Unit is looking to identify high calibre, professional consultants across all levels to work on one of our largest delivery...
SimCorp A/S, De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
As a Mobile app developer You will become part of the core IT team in eBusiness security department.
ProData Consult A/S
We are seeking a GRC Risk Management specialist to assist in tasks that involve both operations and continuing improvement.
ProData Consult A/S
Danish Demining Group (DDG) is part of the Danish Refugee Council (DRC).
Dansk Flygtningehjælp, Kenya