27 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund
If you are an idea first creative with strong art direction and agency background, this is your chance to create strong creative concepts and global campaigns that bring out imagination, creativity and a passion for play.
In this role, you join approx. 30 colleagues in the Concept and Campaign team within our LEGO® Agency that delivers about 90 % of the global LEGO marketing campaigns. Working with a team of skilled close colleagues to deliver outstanding creative campaigns, your tasks will be to:
- Deliver awesome communication targeted to children and their parents all over the world
- Drive creative workshops collaborating with strategists and account managers to develop campaigns based on consumer insight and strategy.
- Drive and develop strong integrated communication concepts and creative solutions from initial idea to final concept.
©2019 The LEGO Group
House Doctor ApS, Ikast
Hos House Doctor er der skarpt fokus på udvikling af vores fire brands, herunder vores unikke food brand Nicolas Vahé. Som Concept Manager får du ansvaret for at styrke og videreudvikle Nicolas Vahés brandidentitet igennem kreative og nytænkende aktiviteter. Du bliver en del af en engageret og dynamisk marketingafdeling, og kommer til at arbejde tæt sammen med resten af Nicolas Vahé teamet.
- Videreudvikling, formulering og sikring af Nicolas Vahés brandidentitet med en klar vision, mål og handlingsplan
- Planlægning og eksekvering af markedsføringsaktiviteter for Nicolas Vahé. Der skal tænkes nyt og kreativt men med en klar retning
- Sikre at Nicolas Vahé konceptet lever i vores showlab, på messer og i diverse markedsføringsmateriale
JYSK A/S, Brabrand
Would you like to work with store concept development in an international corporation? And do you have a great communication skill and a high-level fluency in both written and spoken English? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
You will refer to the Retail Concept Specialist and be a part of the Store Concept Department. The department are responsible for development and implementation of our store concept in the 20 JYSK Nordic countries by concept description, cooperation and communication.
You will work in an international environment where no two days are alike, and you will cooperate with competent, dedicated and experienced colleagues in an informal environment with a down-to-earth way of communication.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Are you a team player with superb communication skills? Do you have experience with working in a complex and everchanging environment? Will you approach stakeholder management with both professionalism and a can-do attitude?
The team supports and coordinates our Travel Retail business making the lives of our Travel Retail partners and regional sales teams easier, ensuring a profitable business for both PANDORA and our Travel Retail partners and stores within the Duty Free industry. The team act as business partner for selected airlines, cruises and land based travel retail partners, and support them on contract management, goal setting and sales/campaign activations.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Monthly performance reporting – airlines, cruises and land based partners
- QBR material preparation
- Assortment and pricelist coordination
HumanTrust A/S søger for APX10 i Viby J
Brænder du for iværksætteri, forretningsudvikling og salg? Tænker du konstant på, hvordan vi kan skabe værdi og bygge nye innovative løsninger for kunder og egen forretning? Kan du omsætte trends og markedsinput til nye produkter og processer inden for Big Data, AI, ML og SaaS? Og har du lyst til en udadvendt rolle og medvirke til at tegne virksomheden både i forhold til kunder og samarbejdspartnere?
APX10 er på kort tid kommet langt med den prædikative analyseplatform data | APEX, som allerede er solgt til nøglekunder langt over ’Proof-of-Concept’-stadiet. Der hviles dog ikke på laurbærrene. Som Business Development Manager får du direkte indflydelse på, hvor hurtig APX10 kan realisere sine mål, og du vil bl.a. arbejde med:
- Salgsudvikling af egen portefølje (på CxO level)
- Project Management ifbm. kundeudrulning og produktudvikling
- Forretningsudvikling via markedsindsigt og trends
Pronestor ApS, Kgs. Lyngby
As Product Manager you will be responsible for the Pronestor product folio and play a critical role acting as link between product development and customer feedback.
Your playing field
- You will obsess over delivering great features and take full ownership from analysis to ensuring market ready, never leaving customers nor users out of the process
- You will prioritize the product development projects together with the R&D director
- You will take part in the commercialization of product and new feature launches, both bottom-up and top-Down.
You will get an exciting position in a dynamic environment on the forefront of development within delivering exceptional digital customer experiences.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you passionate about creating impactful branding and marketing? And making a difference that truly matters in people’s lives?
You will be responsible for creating communication strategies and creative concepts for campaigns, mainly for our Continence Care products and service programs towards both users and healthcare professionals. You are involved in the launch projects from start to end with special focus on communication, positioning, brand hierarchy and concepts. You are also responsible for driving the film and photo production for the campaigns. You should expect +10 travel days a year.
In addition, you will act as an internal consultant, supporting colleagues across the organization and in various projects with branding activities.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to gain hands-on experience with product lifecycle management? And do you want to do so across technologies, platforms and devices as part of one of Denmark’s largest IT companies?
Depending on your skills and interests, you get to dive into one or more of these commercial areas to develop new services and solutions, strengthen existing ones and grow our customer base. Taking on a consultant role, you will manage the end-to-end process of commercial initiatives as you:
- Lead and/or participate in commercial projects and help set the cross-functional project team
- Analyse customer needs to identify challenges and solutions
- Develop the future commercial strategy, identify key strategic initiatives, and drive these to execution
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Would you like to excel your skills as a finance business partner? And do you want to see how your analytical work and the insights you generate will be applied directly to executive decision-making?
You will start your adventure with us in mid-August 2019. During the programme, you get to be part of a TDC Group brand, supporting a specific business area, as well as Group Finance, supporting Group Strategy and the TDC Group board of executives. As a trusted business partner, you will communicate data-based insights and uncover financial impacts of strategic decision-making.
More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with relevant departments on their financial and KPI performance
- Conduct financial analyses on business cases, new products and concepts, pricing and much more
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Brabrand
We are looking for a colleague that can work in a structured and organized way with internal and external projects, mainly in the ice cream area.
You like working independently as well as sharing your knowledge with colleagues and customers. Working with technical service and troubleshooting, to our global customers, will be an important part of your job. Beside this, in a team of international and experienced persons, you will be working with:
- Coordination and participation in product development projects
- Writing technical literature
- Creation of sales tools, like new concepts and presentations
PeopleLink recruiting on behalf of Tempur Sealy Danmark A/S in Aarup
Based in Tempur Sealy’s manufacturing facility in Aarup you will become part of our ambitious Product Management Team dedicated to defining the future offerings as well as keeping the current assortment fit and agile.
This role is a maternity cover for the Senior Insights and Intelligence Manager, and you will be responsible for consumer and market research focusing on complete bed solutions. You will be involved in the concept and design development utilizing research insights, and your primary tasks and responsibilities include:
- Conducting consumer and market research – by yourself and with the help from external research professionals
- Contribute to driving and managing strategic insights and intelligence to increase competitive advantage, fuel growth and business performance by guiding key decision makers
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
The Carlsberg Graduate Program is a two-year program consisting of rotations in different positions across functions and business units in order to ensure a steep learning curve and exposure to new challenges.
As a person one of your most remarkable characteristics is your continuous strive for results and your passion. You are a strong communicator with excellent presentation skills, with an ability to influence and excite internal and external stakeholders and secure buy in to concepts and program.
Your key to success:
- You are a high paced and proactive person with a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Excellent analytical skills and structured work approach
- Strong business acumen and pragmatic approach to resolving issues
Are you able to define and execute a solid and profitable digital business strategy that will equip BAUHAUS with a sustainable competitive advantage in the digital world? If you can, you are the person we are looking for.
We expect you to have a strategic insight that defines BAUHAUS’ digital future. Through clear and simple communication, you can articulate your thoughts and ideas. At the same time, you ensure that your initiatives are undertaken and followed-up quickly and effectively, across the entire organisation. Your tasks will include:
- Taking ownership of digital development
- Management of the digital strategy across the organisation
- Ensure focus on the digital customer journey, and good service on the digital platforms
Kunde & Co, Copenhagen
Does survey development and data analysis in a marketing context appeal to you? Then you might be our next Analytical Consultant.
Kunde & Co is looking for a full-time Analytical Consultant to start as soon as possible. The position is based in the Analysis and Research department of our headquarters in Copenhagen.
You will work with application of quantitative methods – mainly marketing surveys, which is why an interest in marketing, brand and communication is essential. Projects may include concept testing, brand tracking, positioning analysis, customer segmentation and brand system evaluation.
We offer a fast-paced and casual environment where you have the chance to work on challenging assignments for both B2B and B2C projects for Danish and international companies from many industries.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
PANDORA is looking for a Senior Consultant (maternity cover) for our Retail Excellence team in EMEA.
The PANDORA EMEA Regional office supports our more than 65 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa. We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Retail Excellence team as maternity cover.
The EMEA Retail Excellence team is a part of EMEA Retail Operations and Business Development and drives projects and initiatives centered around making the lives of our regional sales teams and store teams easier, supporting our stores with an aim to drive store productivity, remove complexity and build the foundation for our retail ambition.
Time Management and scheduling, B2B Portal (for orders and information to stores), Store visit application and tools, in-store execution (processes and tools), regional incentive programs and KPI tracking are some of the key focus areas.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Manager for the Business Development team who will be driving projects across functional areas and markets in EMEA and contributing to our journey of becoming a world class retailer.
The Retail Operations and Business Development team is responsible for delivering tools, processes and the foundation for retail execution in our markets. The Business Development team executes on cross-functional projects typically with a focus on driving store productivity, optimising customer experience, improving ways of working and driving operational efficiencies across our business.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Project management from project initiation, preparing project plans and execution
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication
- Coordination across all workstreams, ensuring overview and clear and aligned approach towards stakeholders and internal customers
BESTSELLER, Amsterdam or Brande
We’re looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist to join our centralized customer club team in our eCommerce department for a 12 month maternity leave cover. Customer club runs BESTSELLER’s B2C online business in 10 languages in 14 countries together with over 20 different brands. We help BESTSELLER brands grow, develop and optimize loyalty campaigns both online and in retail stores.
Your tasks will include:
- Manage and develop the setup and configuration of SFMC web studio, automation studio, email studio and mobile connect
- Support, maintain and document our SFMC integrations
- Identify new opportunities in SFMC
- Develop next steps for our CRM-database together with our CRM-specialists
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
You are offered an opportunity to work with marketing strategies and brand development in an organisation which is focused on new markets and lead the long term profitable growth of the key international brands of the Carlsberg portfolio.
Together with a range of internal stakeholders across functions, and with our partners you develop brand programs, define and implement best practice and continuously seek to optimise and increase performance. Your other responsibilities are:
- Lead the Urban Development marketing strategy to execution
- Portfolio planning
- Guidance and approval of local operational Brand & Channel plans
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
Can you take user-centered solutions from early concept to final product? And do you want to pioneer new ways of working with agile software development within the hearing aid industry?
You will join Product Management Software in the Concepting & Product Management team where we are commercially responsible for the product solutions, hearing aids, accessories and software for our ReSound, Beltone and Interton brands. With our hearing aid solutions, we aim to make people feel included, and our goal is to help people hear more, do more and be more than they thought possible.
You will take a product manager role in our SAFe structure, joining our agile transformation to deliver true value for our customers. Collaborating closely with colleagues across the organization – including R&D, UX, Sales and Marketing – you refine ideas and transform these into valuable solutions.
British American Tobacco Denmark, Copenhagen
Do you have a passion for FMCG? Do you have experience with building strong activation plans? And are you eager to develop your skills further and to be challenged? Now is your chance! British American Tobacco Northern Europe Area is currently looking for a new Brand Activation Executive.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Driving own offline brand activation projects across several markets and categories.
- Being responsible for several offline brand activation activities including: own retail, pop-up activation, shop-in-shop concepts and in-store retail activities.
- Taking lead in driving brand building activities with consumer centric focus, creativity and excellence in execution.