271 job matcher din søgning
Merrild Kaffe Danmark ApS, Fredericia
At Merrild Lavazza we work with Denmark's most famous coffee brand Merrild – and Lavazza, Italy's premium coffee no. 1. We are having a lot of success and are looking for a Project Manager for the marketing department. Do you want to be a part of this exciting journey?
You will join a group of highly motivated and professional colleagues in the Nordic marketing team. As Project Manager you will be supporting the Merrild and Lavazza brand teams being responsible for key projects and ensuring execution of various tasks key to driving our business forward.
Additionally, you will be assisting on the ongoing NPD process by coordinating and facilitating the meeting process and thereby helping to make sure we succeed with the planned NPD introductions at the right time.
Trackunit A/S, Aalborg
Til vores Group Finance søger vi en ny kollega, som brænder for at være en del af et stærkt team i en international virksomhed i vækst.
- Gode muligheder for personlig og faglig udvikling i en virksomhed i vækst.
- Flad organisation med en uhøjtidelig omgangstone. I lighed med dine kolleger, får du ansvar og medindflydelse for eget arbejdsområde. Vi har en høj grad af uddelegering af ansvar og beføjelser til hver enkelt medarbejder. Medindflydelse på strategiske beslutninger og konstruktiv sparring med kolleger er en selvfølge.
- Attraktiv løn og pension samt sundhedsforsikring.
Natus Medical Denmark ApS, Taastrup
As our new FP&A Director, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and interpreting financial concepts for financial planning and control. You will supervise the overall planning, forecasting and analysis processes for the SBU. You will develop and maintain an appropriate framework for internal analysis of financial results.
The position works across operating divisions, departments, and product lines in a collaborative and productive manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage development of the annual budget, monthly forecast, and long-term financial projections; lead development of financial models to support the planning and forecasting process
- Provide financial controlling, reporting and analysis to monitor progress against the annual budget and rolling forecasts
- Lead ad hoc analysis projects that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions;
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like a job in a fast growing and creative company with operations throughout the world? Are you structured and driven by projects? Can you sharpen and optimize online sales activities without compromising the integrity of the brand?
As our new E-commerce Project Manager in our EMEA region, a big variety of assignments, hands-on and coordination will be a large part of your everyday life. You will get the opportunity to lead regional projects and participate in global projects, while working together with other talented colleges in a complex and everchanging retail environment.
- Consolidate regional requirements and research best practices to create business cases
- Prioritization and grooming of the regional backlog of development tickets
- Ongoing communication with local EMEA markets to discover new business opportunities
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Do you appreciate quality and best-in-class customer experience? Do you want to be a part of a strong brand? Are you a passionate leader who can develop talent, while maintaining focus on excellent sales results? If yes, you might be the maternity cover we are looking for to manage our fantastic flagship store in the city center of Copenhagen.
Responsibilities of a PANDORA Store Manager:
Leadership and development
- Responsible for managing 14-15 team members
- Responsible for coaching, leading and developing your team to ensure an extraordinary customer experience and by that continuously strengthen PANDORA’s brand
- Responsible for ensuring relevant training of team members and ensuring a common understanding of PANDORA’s vision, mission and values
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Within our Business Intelligence (BI) department, part of our Business Technology organisation, we are dedicated to moving the LEGO Group forward towards becoming a data-driven company. By leveraging our SAP BW on HANA platform, we create business value by providing BI solutions for our business and functional areas.
Working in an agile product team set-up, the Architecture & Capabilities Product team of 6 colleagues is placed in both Denmark and Hungary. You will take on overall architectural leadership and play an important role in evaluating and improving the design of our SAP Business Warehouse BI systems. As such, you will:
- Develop the BI landscape strategy and principles in collaboration with the director of business intelligence
- Ensure architecture performance, stability, sustainability and adherence to defined standards and the Enterprise Architecture Principles
©2018 The LEGO Group
BoConcept A/S, Herning
Er du begejstret for design og interiør og klar til at arbejde for Danmarks mest globale møbel- og designvirksomhed med mere end 280 succesfulde franchise-drevne butikker i 65 lande? Har du lysten og evnerne til at påvirke og udvikle BoConcepts tilstedeværelse på Sociale Medier? Hvis ja - så ligger der nogle spændende muligheder og venter hos BoConcept. Se meget mere på boconcept.com.
Det primære fokus er at videreudvikle BoConcepts globale tilstedeværelse på sociale medier i samarbejde med vores nationale marketingteams og sikre, at vi er succesfulde og performer på vores KPI’er gennem konstant analyse og optimering.
Jobbet indebærer et stort fokus på tal og rapportering, men også udarbejdelse af content til primært Facebook og Instagram i samarbejde med kolleger i Support Office. Vi anvender primært Facebook og Instagram, men det er vigtigt, at du også kender til virksomheders brug af Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn og Pinterest.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus (DK), Oostende (BE) or Warrington (UK)
Are you looking for a position where you will have the opportunity to apply your technical expertise and know-how? Do you thrive in an international organisation where you will have a broad interface across the organisation?
You will provide operational support for installed SCADA installations delivered to MHI Vestas offshore wind farm projects. You will cooperate with both internal and external stakeholders to secure continuous operation and improvements of SCADA installations, as well as performing regular maintenance and service work on operational SCADA installations.
Would you like to build world-class BI solutions that turn fresh data into valuable insights and improve decision-making across the manufacturing industry?
As our new BI specialist, you will be responsible for transforming our large amounts of data into relevant business insights for new customer offerings as well as for internal decision-making. This means collaborating with multiple stakeholders to find the best way to process, visualise and present data. Furthermore, you will:
- Design, develop, test and deploy BI solutions including reporting systems, dashboards, drill-downs, filters, graphs, metrics and scorecards using web and mobile technologies
- Design prototypes and demonstrations of BI and data visualisations, primarily in MS Power BI or Tableau
- Develop various reusable components, frameworks and accelerators to reduce the development lifecycle and ensure consistency in data visualisations and reports
Coloplast A/S, Espergærde
Would you like to find new and innovative ways of producing ostomy care products for people with intimate health care needs?
Together with your process engineer and technician colleagues, you participate in 1-2 new product development projects at a time to develop and define all production processes, e.g. identifying manufacturing equipment and methods.
To do this, you collaborate closely with designers, project managers, mechanical engineers and other specialists in the project team to make all aspects come together and ensure the best possible design for manufacturing. This means you will:
- Develop and document process stability and scalability as you design processes, test product prototypes, follow up on results and create action plans, risk assessments and cost efficiency calculations
- Develop and verify process specifications for new products ready for production ramp-up
KAR+CO recruiting on behalf of Jupiter Bach A/S in Køge
Jupiter Bach is searching for a Global Category Manager/Project Manager for a position based in the HQ of Jupiter Bach.
With direct reference to the Director, Global Procurement and Logistics, you will have the overall responsibility for strategic, tactical and project-related sourcing activities on a global and regional basis.
Your responsibilities will include further development of sourcing strategies, objectives and organization for the sourcing activities of raw materials like resin and gelcoats based on Jupiter Bach’s overall strategies. You will maintain the current structure of work, incl. follow-up on KPIs, project management, performance management etc.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you a skilled project and stakeholder manager with a soft spot for game-changing green solutions? Do you have good commercial understanding and technical insight?
Tasks & responsibilities: You will...
...drive business improvement projects within Construction and Service as well as across Operations. You will ensure proper project management from scoping through solution development to successful implementation of improvements generated from the project. You will continuously support the development and deployment of the concept for business improvement projects in Operations.
You will also be responsible for:
- Scope, plan and drive identified improvement projects (deliverables, timeline, risk assessments and resource management)
- Conduct workshops and interviews to map and analyse improvement projects, collecting inputs and requirements from all relevant stakeholders
Epinion, Aarhus, Copenhagen or London
We are looking for a Head of Field to join our Aviation Management Team and contribute to our international growth journey with four key tasks:
- Developing and implementing field management strategy for 40 airports
- Delivering quality, quota and budget targets through +300 interviewers and field management
- Designing processes, systems and tools to optimize the operation
- Managing and supporting local field managers across Europe on day-to-day basis
EPINION’s Aviation business unit is now the biggest and most advanced player in Europe within aviation, serving 40 airports across Europe and Asia. Growth is strong and is expected to continue with further penetration of global markets.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
The New Projects & Technology section in Maersk Drillings Technical Organisation is looking for a Project Manager capable of driving, implement and validate new technology. You will be part of a team which are responsible for implementing new technologies for our drilling rigs, with the ambition to enhance safety and well construction efficiency - to provide Smarter Drilling for Better Value.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project management development and implementation of new technology from concept development/verification to an operational implementation including update of rig documentation and operational procedures
- Provide leadership and support to project team members
- Be responsible for the budget and ensure continued cost control and budget forecasting throughout the project(s)
Are you passionate about creating successful and innovative strategic commercial concepts? Do you find great motivation in driving everything from promotion advancement to new business concepts and ensuring that we are continuously agile and grasping new business opportunities before our competitors?
As our Head of Brand Marketing you will join our highly competent and very joyful Marketing team. In the team, among other, help drive volume and increase market share through strong end-to-end brand experiences from online down to our more than 450 stores together with our partners in Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
In the role as Head of Brand Marketing you will be responsible for leading and developing our strategic marketing and promotional concepts together with other cross-functional strategic leads which are based on our 3-year regional Annual Plan.
JS World Media, Aarhus
Som International Recruiter hos JS World Media A/S og JS Danmark A/S vil din primære opgave blive at udvikle vores internationale rekrutteringsstrategi og stå for udvikling og træning af vores lokale recruitere på alle vores kontorer.
Samtidig får du det operationelle ansvar for search, attraction og rekruttering i JS Danmark A/S.
Du skal forvente at skulle rekruttere 10-20 kollegaer per år på tværs af Storbritannien og Danmark. Samtidigt forventes det, at du er i stand til at kunne tage 30-40 rejsedage om året i forbindelse med udviklingen af vores internationale rekrutteringsstrategi samt uddannelse og træning af vores lokale recruitere.
Dinex A/S, Middelfart
Are you ready to walk the extra mile to create results and to be a part of our growth journey? Dinex is looking for Group Supply Chain Manager for our office in Middelfart.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as process owner of S&OP in OEM
- Secure optimal customer logistic agreements
- Create sales forecasting on OEM products
- Secure overall capacity breakdown to production sites
- Make action plans on capacity issues and seasonality
- Follow up on sales deviations and production output
DHI is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Product Owner to collaborate with a cross functional team on our cloud products. The Product Owner works closely together with stakeholders including Product Management and User Experience to to develop, translate and communicate a vision for the product to the product development team.
You will be part of a dedicated Product Management Team working in a dynamic and international environment. Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with product management, user experience, marketing, support and sales to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Work with development teams to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our customers
Stoffer Retail Solutions ApS, Silkeborg
Vi søger hurtigst muligt en maskinsnedker til at indgå i vores produktion, hvor vi producerer inventar og butiksinventar. Arbejdet består blandt andet i kørsel med Biesse og Weeke CNC, programmering i disse samt konstruktion af inventar.
Dine faglige kvalifikationer:
- Du har en uddannelse som maskinsnedker/CNC-operatør – alternativt er du tillært og har erfaring fra træindustrien.
- Erfaring inden for træindustri/inventar er en fordel men ikke en forudsætning.
- Du skal kunne arbejde selvstændigt.
- Du er stabil og kvalitetsbevidst.
- Du kan lide at arbejde i en mindre virksomhed, hvor du har mulighed for at påvirke opgaveløsningen.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you an open and emphatic team player looking for an opportunity to join an international organisation? Do you want to put theory into practice, take on responsibility and learn from some of the best in the industry?
Your tasks will include:
- Support process development and deployment
- Data collection and migration
- Support documentation governance across Technology
Join us if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.