14 job matcher din søgning
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The Platform team consists of 11 dedicated specialists and its overall purpose is to ensure Saxo Bank has world class online trading platforms for active traders, retail investors and institutional clients. A big part of the job is to set direction, design and specify new functionality to our talented IT developers. It is also key to clearly communicate the roadmap to the rest of the organisation and our clients.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Identifying clients’ needs and writing specifications of new trading functionality for our online trading platforms
- Working closely with product specialists in the Markets organization, UI/UX designers and IT developers
- Launching new features with our international Sales and Marketing teams
LM Wind Power, Kolding
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and skilled HR individual who would like to be part of GE's exciting digital industrial journey.
- Manage ‘wing to wing’ recruiting activity (from initiation of a posting to the on-boarding of a new hire), predominantly external hires covering different part of the business and locations. Stakeholders include Talent Acquisition team members, specific Hiring Managers, relevant HR counterparts, HR Operations and our external candidates.
- Conduct job launch meeting with Hiring Manager, set recruitment process expectations based on your external market knowledge and experience.
- Support Hiring Manager on improving job postings where necessary.
- Utilize sourcing channel, leverage job boards and social media (e.g. LinkedIn).
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Do you have what it takes to manage and further develop both new and well-established brands on a global scale?
You will be the key driver of growth for several key brands of our Wound & Skin Care portfolio. As brand responsible for new product launches in the portfolio, you will develop and implement global marketing strategies, launch strategies and marketing toolboxes as well as support local launch plans and execution.
Likewise, you will be brand responsible of one of the biggest current brands in the portfolio which entails driving creative marketing activities to continue the positive momentum.
Through active collaboration with subsidiaries, cross-functional teams and advertising agencies, you will drive successful marketing initiatives for your brands, including brand strategy and campaign development, positioning, claiming, communication, competitor analysis, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
Can you combine a solid commercial understanding with a keen technical interest, and are you looking for a job where you have international responsibility and high impact?
As a procurement category manager, you have category responsibility for purchasing specific packaging products in the categories: corrugated, labels, cartons and bag in box. Thus, you will be responsible for a multimillion euro purchasing budget, and you will be an active player in daily purchasing activities and projects in a strategic, tactical and operational way.
As such, you will work closely with colleagues throughout Arla, ensuring effective category strategies and category roadmaps, and you will:
- Establish and develop optimal relationships with our suppliers and drive tenders
- Proactively benchmark prices to ensure best custom value when our designs change using Ariba Sourcing Tool
Do you wish to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical values? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working...
Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world's largest beauty company? Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and...
Microsoft is delivering the next generation of intelligent business applications that enables organizations to grow, evolve and transform...
MICROSOFT DANMARK APS, Kgs. Lyngby
Do you have a strong background in digital strategy, developing and executing engaging digital media campaigns while managing social interactions across multiple channels? Are you an expert in SoMe...