249 job matcher din søgning
A2Sea A/S, Fredericia
Would you like to develop in a global growth company within offshore wind?
A2Sea is part of the large GeoSea/DEME Group. We are now searching for an experienced IT Supporter to support DEME's regional offices and vessels in Denmark and Northern Europe.
Your responsibilities are:
- Design, configuration and support of our IT installations (offices, ships, sites)
- Support with focus on network, Windows servers, active directory, virtualization, hardware etc.
- Support on all levels to our vessels due to the specific setup. For our offices you operate as an escalation path for the internal helpdesk. Quick response and quality are both key to this process.
You will get an exciting job in an innovative growth company characterised by professionalism, team work and freedom of responsibility.
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Would you like to manage “short term planning”? And are you looking to join a strong organisation where we are never too busy to help each other out?
You will - as our new Master Scheduler - be working in the “short-term planning window” and be responsible for creating and maintaining a balanced weekly formulation plan. In order to be successful, you will need to develop a thorough understanding of formulations types, formulation capacity by production line and labor at our European plants and external tolling manufacturing facilities.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Ensure a balanced resource plan for Formulated Products at our plants and external tolling facilities in EMEA. This not only includes having a master plan, but root causing and implementing corrective actions as to why a balance cannot meet all demands utilizing Logility and SAP.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
s Customer Bonus Specialist you will work closely with multiple stakeholders, including our Auditors, colleagues in the Nordic Finance Team, ROCKWOOL Global Business Services (RGBS), Sales Team, and the business at large.
ROCKWOOL Nordics offers you a great opportunity to join a growing business and contribute to its success in a dynamic and committed environment. The role covers a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Implementation of contractual bonus/rebate agreements in SAP
- Administration of bonus and marketing support invoices in Basware
- Monthly and quarterly preparations of bonus and marketing specifications using in house Business Intelligence tools
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Som arbejdsleder bliver det dit ansvar at sikre, at produktionsapparatet udnyttes effektivt, at medarbejderne trives, og at forbedringer indenfor sikkerhed, levering, kvalitet og produktivitet kontinuerligt finder sted. Det er naturligt for dig at gå i front og sikre, at dine medarbejdere har klare mål at arbejde efter. Samtidig har du fokus på at udvikle kompetenceniveauet, så medarbejdere og afdelingen som helhed er gearet til at præstere på højeste niveau.
Du bliver en nøglespiller, som sikrer, at Danfoss hver dag får leveret varer til vore kunder i Europa til tiden. Og vi tilbyder dig en enestående jobmulighed, hvor du kan bringe alle dine kompetencer i spil sammen med en masse faglige og dygtige kolleger.
Widex A/S, Lynge
Are you passionate about IT? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment? Are you service minded and able to handle both simple and complex issues? Then, read on.
We are looking for a dedicated IT-supporter with a high degree of drive and a deep knowledge of Microsoft collaboration portfolio. The support team services Widex colleagues globally by handling daily service requests, incidents and project related activities. The supporters rotate between the responsibilities and tasks and they take responsibility for continuously improving the internal processes.
- Access management across Widex business solutions
- First and second level support on collaboration tools i.e. Skype, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Close collaboration with developers and architects on supporting and developing solutions
Are you an ambitious and strong commercial project lead looking for new opportunities?
As a team we are responsible for MobilePay’s product suite including the user journey and the end2end processes. Currently we are looking for a new product owner who can take the responsibility for among others the payment services we provide to the markets and our key partners in Denmark and Finland.
In this role, you will solve following tasks among others:
- Based on your experience from the payment market you will take an active part in the development of settlement services across all solutions, multiple distribution channels and markets
- Support the continuous development and expansion of the MobilePay infrastructure and scheme setup
Ørsted Customer Solutions, Virum
Are you passionate about renewable energy and enjoy problem solving?
Join us and become a Power Originator in our Power Origination team. You’ll be part of a strong team which works together to find innovative ways to manage risk and create value from our company’s power portfolio. If you’re curious, enjoy learning and want to have an impact on enabling the next generation of renewable energy projects, we would like to hear from you.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
KIRKBI A/S, Billund
Are you looking for a job where you contribute to the long-term agenda and strategy in a well-known family-owned holding and investment company? This is an opportunity to become part of the CEO office in KIRKBI and see how your work can impact the future of the Group.
In this position your priority is to deliver proactive strategy and project support to the Leadership Team in KIRKBI. You will report to the CEO and have significant exposure to important stakeholders within the Group. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Lead and engage in projects regarding strategic and business development of KIRKBI Group
- Provide project management and content input to projects, standing agenda and ad hoc critical tasks
- Embed continuous improvement as part of developing the Leadership processes, board agenda and ways of working
Scalepoint Technologies Denmark A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to take part in developing the leading SaaS solution for the insurance industry in Europe?
Scalepoint makes life easier and more flexible for insurers and insurance customers. Scalepoint is providing SaaS products that simplify handling of insurance claims for customers in Europe. If you have the skills and the drive, then we have the job that grants you challenging and exciting work.
As IT Supporter you are responsible for user support, solving service-desk requests and the procurement of user’s equipment. You are a problem solver with a good understanding of how things work. You have good communication skills and easily interact with users.
- You will be in charge of First Line Support
- Solving 90% of all incoming user requests
- Making sure that users are happy about the service we deliver
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Aarhus
Vestas is looking for just the right engineer in the Powertrain Department to design lubrication systems for gearboxes. If you are curious of nature, able to coordinate projects across regions, structured and driven, then you might be the engineer we are looking for!
Your responsibility will be the Powertrain Lubrication System for Power- and Drivetrain Systems. You will be working with our entire range of wind turbine product platforms, from the kW-class and up to ++MW.
Main activities under this responsibility will include:
- Specify and maintain function and performance requirements for Powertrain Lubrication Systems
- Execute integrated product development of Powertrain Lubrication Systems and validate Powertrain Lubrication System function and performance in system test environments together and through external partners and suppliers or in wind turbines in the field
Genmab A/S, Copenhagen
Genmab is searching for an experienced Team Lead in Clinical Drug Supply to be part of CMC Operations in Copenhagen, Denmark. CMC Operations manages the timely manufacture of GMP produced trial supply from DNA vial drug product to IMP for Genmab’s clinical studies. The Team Lead, Clinical Drug Supply is responsible for leading the Clinical Drug Supply unit with its main tasks of managing clinical trials supplies of IMP from first in human trials to late stage registration trials.
The responsibilities of the Team Lead, Clinical Drug Supply will include, but not be limited to:
- Leading the Clinical Drug Supply unit
- Set up global IMP supply strategies for Genmab’s clinical studies
- Set up global IRT strategy
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
Chr. Hansen Color A/S is looking for a temporary QA Specialist for the Natural Color factory in Avedøre as a maternity cover.
You will be responsible for certain areas of the quality systems incl. GMP to be up-to date enabling the site to operate effectively and efficiently in compliance with global and local guidelines, regulations, laws and requirements. You will report to the local QA manager at the Danish factory in Avedøre.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- QA support for the production in improving and maintaining GMP level according to Chr. Hansen’s standard
- Implement and maintain local HACCP and GMP procedures, and conduct verification activities
- Help and support identification of preventive actions and improvement opportunities based on incidents, complaints, audits, corrective actions trends etc.
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Sales Recruiter to become part of our HR team that consists of 14 employees in Copenhagen. We are always looking for the right sales people for the European markets, and you will be responsible for finding and hiring candidates for our international sales organization.
HumanTrust A/S recruiting on behalf of Fever-Tree in Copenhagen
Do you want to become an active ambassador for one of UK’s fastest growing brands? Can you deliver to deadlines with a 'can do' attitude? Are your marketing skills up to date, and do you have a deep passion for Brand Management and value-added communication? Then, this position may be the right for you…
To continue the growth and retain the position as the brand who pioneered the premium mixer category, Fever-Tree is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager for Nordics with great skills in strong commercial nous, brand sensibility and open mindedness.
Responsibilities and key job functions:
- Support local strategy and plans
- Be the primary ‘in market’ interface with local teams and support and inspire local team.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
You will drive and detail Danfoss global CSC agenda, plan and lead projects globally and to do this, you will interact closely with stakeholders across the Group to understand and where necessary, challenge existing business practices, whilst seeking new opportunities to improved customer experience. Furthermore, you will continuously improve our customer service related processes and thereby develop “Customer Service” into a well-recognized core discipline within Danfoss.
- Increase Customer Loyalty by ensuring effortless interactions between customers and CSC
- Decrease internal complexity by ensuring consistency in our internal processes and eliminate internal inefficiencies
- Improve integration/collaboration with areas of the business necessary to improve service to our customer
Danske Bank, København
Do you have experience in risk reporting, operational risk, end-to-end business processes, audit or banking combined with experience in implementation and driving changes and continuous improvement?
Then you might be our new colleague. Handling of non-financial risks is an area undergoing continuous and increased focus. We therefore look for colleagues that wants to be part of a continuous improvement of our existing work with our Non-financial Risk Reporting and Operational Risk Framework.
With your strong understanding of risk and governance and by being responsible for implementing relevant activities and monitoring hereof, you support and embed the principles of a strong risk culture across Banking Activities. You always consider the customer experience when setting up the requirements for managing operational risks.
Danske Bank, København
Are you a professional with high integrity and energy, eager to learn and ready to be an active part in making compliance a visible and integrated part of the business and customer journey?
As a Compliance Officer in GFC, you will have the opportunity to help shape the way GFC works with the areas of market abuse, data protection and treating customers fairly (incl. conflicts of interest and investor & consumer protection) by:
- Identifying compliance requirements and risks;
- Performing risk assessments;
- Designing and executing monitoring programmes;
Gemina Termix, Sunds
Kunne du tænke dig at udfolde dit salgssupport-talent i en virksomhed i vækst? Og vil du være med til at sikre, at vores kunder får den bedst tænkelige support? Så er du måske den kollega, som vi søger til vores velfungerende salgsteam på 15 medarbejdere, der alle glæder sig til at være din sparringspartner i det daglige arbejde.
Som vores nye Interne Salgsmedarbejder er du indstillet på at yde vores kunder den bedst tænkelige support. Du kan se frem til et samarbejde med gode kolleger, der brænder for arbejdet.
Dine primære arbejdsopgaver vil være:
- Salgssupport til kunder
- Vejledning, rådgivning og produkttræning
- Tilbudsgivning, dimensionering og gennemførelse af projekter
We are currently in full swing setting up DTU Entrepreneurship – a new centre at DTU aimed at strengthening research and education in entrepreneurship. We are looking to strengthen our secretariat with a project coordinator, who can take active part in the development of the centre – both in the administration as well as developing and running relevant projects within the centre.
The purpose of the centre is to increase the entrepreneurship culture and strengthen the ecosystem for start-ups at DTU.
We are therefore looking for a proactive project coordinator with the ambition to contribute to establish, develop and run the centre. In addition to a range for administrative tasks, you will be involved in developing new projects, following up on leads and contributing hands-on to entrepreneurship education and startup activities.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you a talented coordinator who can easily navigate between different tasks and stakeholders? Do you have working experience as a project, personal or department assistant with a proactive, structured and detail-oriented approach? Are you motivated by contributing to the effectiveness of a committed small project team?
You will play an active role in terms of supporting the team when it comes to cross functional Taiwan Market Entry activities. You will strive to ensure that all key deliverables are met on time and to the right quality including follow up on actions if/when necessary. You will facilitate and coordinate that input from various areas and departments are considered and incorporated into the Market Entry Plan and kept up to date on an on-going basis through pro-actively seeking information from the organisation.