278 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen area
Do you have experience in securities and knowledge of corporate actions, and are you a structured and detail-oriented team player? In Corporate Actions, you will have the opportunity to apply your interest in securities without being in the front line. Seize this opportunity for a varied job that will challenge and develop your skills.
You will be part of our Corporate Actions team, which is responsible for communicating corporate actions both in Denmark and abroad. From our offices in Høje Taastrup outside Copenhagen, we communicate information on optional corporate actions with regard to Danish and foreign securities, including setting up events in the bank’s systems, corresponding with customers, answering enquiries from branches, and settlement of events with our customers etc.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the World.
You will immediately take an active, operational part in driving late development projects forward. Here you will get to use your scientific knowledge and analytical mindset. In detail you will be expected to:
- Be an integral part of our project teams from proof of concept until two years after launch, where you will bring your analytical knowledge into play in a project specific manner.
- Develop and validate analytical methods for drug substances and drug products, set specifications, handle impurities, conduct stability studies and analysis of IMP productions, both internally and externally in collaboration with CMOs.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Vejle
Do you want to help Danfoss Heating in achieving strong results regarding supplier deliveries, lead time reductions and supplier performance in general?
As a Category Buyer in Danfoss Residential Heating, you will be giving input and executing on the global category strategy in your own region (i.e. supplier consolidation, quality & delivery performance), identify and execute “KPI projects” for supplier performance, support on business growth or footprint projects and drive implementation of Service Level Agreements and consignment agreements for suppliers within your own category.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Support in smaller development projects within own category
- Drive and make SLA agreements within own suppliers and region
- Conduct risk assessment on supply base and give input to category.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Are you passionate about software development? Are you motivated by working with new tools and processes? Are you a team player? Do you dare to ask critical questions and challenge existing processes to create better technical solutions?
As a Software Developer, you get a key role in developing Kamstrup’s toolchain, which will support our developers from embedded to systems in delivering high quality products quickly and efficiently.
You will work with automation of processes from idea to production, assess and apply new technologies and tools, as well as guide our developers on the journey towards DevOps, with automatic provisioning of environments and deployment of everything from server software to firmware measurement.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Do you have experience with and are passionate about agile QA processes and Agile Software Development? Do you want to define and implement our test process together with our agile cross-functional team? Would you like to become a part of an international company in rapid growth?
In the job as Agile Test Manager, you become a central player in the development and implementation of our test process. Your primary role is to set the direction for the test process of our System Software Team. Therefore, it is your job to define how the team should work regarding QA, so it can succeed in mastering continuous delivery.
In your daily job, you work to ensure test automatization and tool selection that enables the team to constantly improve the quality. You will be setting the direction for how to ensure the quality in our products in the analytics department, and you will participate in the execution of test activities.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to attract the best digital talents globally? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Take your recruitment processes end to end through their full life cycle?
- Use your imagination and ingenuity to hunt for the best talents to fit our business?
- Develop sourcing strategies and deliver top service to management?
Your main responsibility will be to manage full-cycle recruitment processes, including everything from the initial contact to testing, interviewing and facilitating contracts. Working independently alongside hiring managers, you will lead the efforts to develop, implement and execute successful hiring strategies – and doing so, you ensure the best possible candidate experience. Moreover, you will collaborate closely with our senior talent attraction manager to secure our long-term goals and build a pipeline of future candidates.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Lantmännen Unibake in Copenhagen
Outgoing role in an international and complex organization with great career prospects
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for the financial controlling of a number of international business units within Lantmännen Unibake. You will also take an active role in developing and implementing new accouting manuals, policies, guidelines, etc., and you will participate in cross-functional group projects.
Your main tasks, among others, are:
- Financial controlling of a number of business units
- Controlling of monthly financial reporting in Cognos, including profit and loss, financial position and cash flow
- Financial reporting according to accounting manuals, product costing manuals and P&L structure
- Performing internal controls, fx key control catalogue and visits to business units
- Acting as financial sparring partner towards the business units.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Do you have what it takes to support Maersk Drilling in becoming a global role model within Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) Performance? Can you help Maersk Drilling in driving excellent crisis management globally? Then you could be the candidate, we are looking for in our newly established role as Crisis Management Advisor in Maersk Drilling’s headquarters in Lyngby.
Reporting into the Head of Security, the Crisis Management Advisor will be the focal point for the crisis management framework in all locations where Maersk Drilling operates.
You will be responsible for the development, implementation, execution, review, and monitoring of Crisis Management plans across Maersk Drilling activities and operations.
- Develop and implement a Crisis Management training and awareness programme.
- Promote security as business enabling function and work closely with other teams to ensure maximum effect.
Kan du give vores kunder en ekstraordinær salgsoplevelse? Er du positiv og smilende? Vil du være en del af Skandinaviens bedste optikerkæde? Så kan det være, at det er dig, vi søger til Ryesgade i Århus.
Vi søger en sympatisk og serviceminded salgs- og kunderådgiver, der ønsker at gøre en forskel. Du kan se frem til et spændende og udfordrende job i en uformel organisation.
Som salgs- og kunderådgiver i Profil Optik vil dine hovedopgaver være:
- at rådgive kunden i de produkter, der passer til kundens stil
- at håndtere forskellige optiske instrumenter
- at være butikkens ansigt udadtil.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Har du lyst til at arbejde med elektronik og leverandørkvalitet, og motiveres du af systematisk problemløsning for at komme til bunds i problemerne?
Med reference til Quality Manager, Connect & Control Solutions Nordborg, vil dit hovedansvarsområde være sikring af kvalitet. Det bliver dit ansvar at håndtere leverandørafvigelser identificeret i vores produktion. Du skal gennem din tekniske viden og kontakt til leverandøren sikre god leverandørkvalitet. Desuden skal du sikre kvaliteten ved nye emner ved anvendelse af din tekniske viden og struktureret tilgang.
Endvidere vil dine hovedopgaver være:
- gennemgang og godkendelse af leverandør-8D-rapporter
- PPAP-gennemgang og godkendelse
- løbende kvalitetsforbedringer.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you a dedicated specialist and do you bring a bright mind-set that would match the Danfoss One ERP Program and support Danfoss’ digital transformation?
Being part of the One ERP Program means that you will be a key player in Danfoss’ digital journey, helping to create a better digital customer experience and enable growth within Danfoss.
You will be working as part of a core team of business process experts to develop the future ERP solution for Warehousing in Danfoss A/S. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Design, development, test and implementation of SAP IM, WM, DWM to effectively meet the business requirements (overall responsible from start until end)
- Create design documents, functional specs for development activities
- Perform structured testing activities from test plan creation to integration and user acceptance testing
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you highly skilled in test, validation and documentation of production equipment?
As Senior Process Engineer, you will independently handle a lot of different smaller and larger projects, such as being the supply chain core team representative in project development projects. Your will be responsible for supply chain project milestone deliverables and provide documentation to our quality management system (IATF16949). Amongst other your tasks will be:
- Test and validation of production equipment
- Implementation of new production equipment
- Hand over to production
- Variable cost calculationsp
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
As Head of Group Operational Risk - Wealth Management, your role will have the purpose of upholding the integrity of the Group’s operational risk and return decisions, and in particular for ensure that operational risks are properly assessed, that risk/return and cost/benefit decisions are made transparently on the basis of this proper assessment, and are controlled in accordance with the Group’s standards and the Group Operational Risk Appetite.
Furthermore, the role has the purpose of ensuring the Enterprise Risk Management Framework, Operational Risk policies, processes and governance are effectively embedded in the assigned business units and functions and ensuring that operational risk practices are consistent to the standards across the Group and enhancements are developed and applied to the Group.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Come and join us, if you are ready to put your project management skills to the test in a highly innovative environment.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities will be to lead strategic product development projects from concept to running production and market introduction according to Danfoss Product Development Program (PDP) processes. You will be responsible of Project team leadership, and you must be able to effectively overcome various “road blocks”, manage cross-functional resource planning and performance reporting.
To be successful in this position, you must have a proven track-record as project manager within product development and leading cross functional teams in a multi-cultural global environment. You hold strong stakeholder management skills and are both willing and able to mediate between differing stakeholder demands.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Do you have experience working with HSE in a manufacturing environment? Are you an HSE expert motivated by constantly developing and improving safety standards?
As our new HSE Specialist, your main responsibility will be to impact and make life safer for people and the business. You will develop a safe HSE culture by driving HSE initiatives and coordinating the HSE team to carry out safety, health and environmental tasks.
You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring HSE-related support and consultancy to the Factory Management Team and Safety Organisation
- Identifying HSE-related legal requirements, annual assessment and permits
- Identifying, facilitating and delivering HSE-relevant training.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you eager to build your expertise within the field of Compliance? Are you an individual with high integrity and energy, who is ready to be an active part in making Compliance a visible and integrated part of the business and customer journey? Maybe this position is your next career step!
You will become part of an international team of 160 employees working in the Group Compliance function and work with the compliance disciplines covering the key risks investor protection, financial crime, data protection, conflicts of interest and market abuse.
In the role as a Compliance Officer, you will be monitoring and assessing compliance risks together with advising the Banking DK business on individual compliance matters. Furthermore, you will participate in the ongoing development of the compliance and regulatory framework within Group Compliance.
This position is located in Malaysia
- Successfully manage all operational and business aspects of two Independent Business Units (IBUs) with full P&L responsibility
- Continue the profitable growth pad of our established manufacturing company (since 1990) with currently about 600 employees, USD 45 million revenues, 20 customers and 400 products
- Lead a team of experienced local managers and keep up the existing good team spirit
- Achieve high customer satisfaction with excellent performance in terms of quality, cost, delivery and communication
- Continuously improve the technical competence of the companies in terms of PCB assembly (SMT), plastic injection moulding, box build assembly and new product introductions
Chr. Olesen Synthesis A/S, Hvidovre
Fascineres du af miljø, arbejdsmiljø og kemiske processer? Kan du bevare overblikket i en travl hverdag? Og har du lyst til at være med til at opbygge et sundt og sikkert arbejdsmiljø?
Opgaverne er mange og meget alsidige, du har derfor stor fokus på at skabe overblik ved at optimere de daglige arbejdsgange og metoder i samarbejde med dine kolleger. Udvidelsen af HSE funktionen med en person mere vil ikke i det første stykke tid beslaglægge en fuldtidsstilling, hvorfor ansættelse på både deltid og fuldtid er en mulighed.
Bliver du ansat på fuldtid, må du derfor forvente også at skulle supportere produktionen med dokumentationsopgaver, herunder bl.a. skrivning at instruktioner og opstilling af data til PQR.
Do you have a background in research, an experience managing scientific information and a passion for building tools for scientists? Then join us at CERN to be one of the driving forces of the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] and make science go faster.
As an INSPIRE Content and Community Manager you will:
- Orchestrate the curation of INSPIRE content (scientific works, their connections, their attribution, as well as author profiles, conference indexes and job vacancies in the field) in partnership with other research institutions participating in INSPIRE and also coordinating the work of additional external parties;
- Liaise with the INSPIRE user community, and observe the overall market for scientific information services, to understand and assess evolving needs and trends, translate them into concrete service requirements and opportunities for new and augmented features.
Elos Medtech Pinol A/S, GørløseAre you motivated by shaping and creating a new role as our new communication expert? We are providing high quality products to niche markets within Medical Device and aim to be trusted partner to our global customers – particularly within Dental implant segment – and we would like to match these ambitions with our communication performances on multiple platforms.
You will be the owner of creating and producing communication content and videos for multiple uses including act as the primary user admin. of the newly re-launched Group Intranet;
- Start-up and sustain a strong platform and framework of effective and clear communication
- Online Sales platform optimization to achieve commercial targets by enhancing user traffic and user experience
- Integration of online activities and offline activities to enhance marketing effectiveness