4 job matcher din søgning
Babcock & Wilcox Vølund A/S, Glostrup
Do you have the necessary HR experience and business understanding to fulfil a challenging role as Senior HR Business Partner? And would you like to:
- Support our strategy by ensuring that HR processes create value in line with the overall business strategy?
- Work independently in a local branch while contributing to our organisation globally?
- Use your HR insight and experience to influence our future HR work through structuring and cross-organisational collaboration?
Specifically, you will:
- Have the overall HR responsibility for 3-4 independent business areas in Babcock & Wilcox Vølund
- Drive implementation of key HR programs such as succession planning, performance management, talent management and compensation programs across function areas in Babcock & Wilcox Vølund
Indrykket 14. december
En unik mulighed for at sætte dine kompetencer i spil og øve indflydelse i en organisation, hvor arbejdsmiljø og trivsel er vigtige pejlemærker for både medarbejdere, ledelse og det politiske niveau.
Da vores kollega på området gennem mange år har fået en lederstilling, og vores første rekrutteringsrunde ikke resulterede i det helt rigtige match, har vi præciseret jobprofilen og søger en erfaren arbejdsmiljøkonsulent pr. 1. marts 2018.
Du er centralt placeret i organisationen og indgår i strategiske drøftelser med den øverste ledelse, understøtter decentrale processer og udviklingsprojekter og udfører konkrete understøttende og administrative opgaver i samarbejde med kolleger på alle niveauer.
Indrykket 11. december
As a Workday consultant, you will work for a wide range of leading and multinational companies, joining a team who has already delivered some of the most important Workday projects within the Nordic region. You will play a critical role improving our clients’ HR function by applying the newest mobile technology available and thereby improving our clients’ employee experience.
Responsibilities include, amongst others:
- Configuration and implementation related to digital HR solutions.
- Create and optimise HR business processes and organisational structures as well as optimise integration with other systems.
- Advise on using innovative ideas (e.g. HR analytics, HR big data and HR portal and shared services centre technology).
Indrykket 5. december
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you interested in working with Benefits and M&A assistance in a global environment? Then we have an open position as Specialist in our Total Rewards team.
This will be a great opportunity for you to be a part of a diverse team of Total Rewards colleagues from all over the world, who support all areas of the business in more than 50 countries. The Total Rewards team is setting strategies as well as driving implementation and maintenance of incentive programs, performance management, salary reviews, positioning, benefits and global mobility solutions.
We are looking for an HR Specialist to support global Benefit projects such as Mergers & Acquisitions support, integration of acquired companies, ongoing benefit alignment projects and global company car rules. You will act as a change agent in benefit projects and when we implement changes in Total Rewards strategies.
Indrykket 20. november