7 job matcher din søgning
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you ready for a challenging job with a significant level of responsibility and impact, and for using your strong business understanding and experience in an organization in growth? Then Danfoss High Pressure Pumps (HPP), could be the next step in your career. We are on the lookout for a strong leadership profile who can develop and execute our Supply Chain strategy.
To be a success in this position we expect you to:
- Ensure continuation of the positive development of HPP Supply Chain with execution on our long-term strategy in close collaboration with own team and rest of HPP organization.
- Secure high motivation and engagement in the entire Supply Chain team.
- Perform on all main KPI’s (quality, delivery performance, productivity, material cost down, DOI, etc.).
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
Would you like to manage “short term planning”? And are you looking to join a strong organisation where we are never too busy to help each other out?
You will - as our new Master Scheduler - be working in the “short-term planning window” and be responsible for creating and maintaining a balanced weekly formulation plan. In order to be successful, you will need to develop a thorough understanding of formulations types, formulation capacity by production line and labor at our European plants and external tolling manufacturing facilities.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Ensure a balanced resource plan for Formulated Products at our plants and external tolling facilities in EMEA. This not only includes having a master plan, but root causing and implementing corrective actions as to why a balance cannot meet all demands utilizing Logility and SAP.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Brænder du for at lede, motivere og udvikle et team bestående af dygtige og engagerede indkøbere? Har du erfaring med Supply Chain og SAP, og har du lyst til, at arbejde med processer samt implementering af systemer?
Vi er i gang med at implementere en ny indkøbsportal for alle vores fabrikker og datterselskaber i regionen EMA NER, hvorfor vi har behov for en teamleader, som kan støtte os igennem indkøringsperioden. Du skal derfor hjælpe med, at vi holder styr på vores planer, følger op samt udfører opgaver i forbindelse med projektet, som styres af ONE ERP.
Din primære rolle bliver, at lede, motivere samt udvikle et team bestående af 8 indkøbere. Vi har mange bolde i luften, idet ONE ERP skal implementeres på flere fabrikker samtidig. Du skal derfor kunne holde fokus og hjælpe teamet i prioritering af opgaver samt bevare overblikket.
As a Sea Transport Specialist, you work in the core centre of the operational team. You oversee the full execution loop of all our heavy-lift shipping activities of main wind turbine components, from factory locations until delivered to offshore projects’ pre-assembly sites.
The Sea Transport Specialist is responsible for the planning and execution according to demands set by the wind turbine projects in execution. First and foremost, you are the anchor point in taking a holistic view across each of the active projects, therein ensuring that the overall shipping capacity is utilized in the most cost-effective way on a portfolio level.
Your main responsibilities and deliverables will include:
- Defining overall demands for shipping capacity across markets and projects.
- Participation as technical counterpart to procurement organization during tenders and contract negotiations.
Danfoss Power Solutions, Nordborg, Germany or Poland
As Director Global Supply Chain for our Work Function division you will be working closely together with different functions and our 6 manufacturing plants in driving our global supply chain strategy to meet the needs of our customers. You will be a key player in the journey towards operational excellence helping us to set new standards across our supply chain. You will be an integral part of delivering excellent service to our clients through the processes and technologies across our end to end supply chain. You will be responsible for a small team overseeing the performance and improvement of our current systems as well as refining our strategy in line with the overall growth ambition.
- Refine and optimize our global supply chain spanning across 6 manufacturing plants including external suppliers
- Manufacturing foot print planning and development
- S&OP process
LifeX is a rapidly-growing startup that is making it easier for people to relocate and settle into a new city. We take away the stress and uncertainty of...