18 job matcher din søgning
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg or Flensburg
Are you a dedicated specialist and do you bring a bright mind-set that would match the Danfoss One ERP Program and support Danfoss’ digital transformation? Then join us and become a member of the One ERP Team within the Transportation Management area.
As a Transportation Management Consultant, you will serve as a “business consultant” driving the implementation of Descartes Transportation Management System. To be considered successful, you must be very knowledgeable and have strong end to end business process understanding and experience with Freight and Transportation Management.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Arla Foods Ingredients is undergoing major growth with an ambition to become the true global leader in value-added ingredients.
Your main responsibility is to ensure development of our operational part of Supply Chain through process optimisation projects and professional support of the CAPEX investment process. In projects you are accountable for IP protection in terms of project planning and execution.
Primarily, you will lead your team, but you will also collaborate across our matrix organisation as you:
- Work with site directors and managers to ensure the business architecture and competencies in relation to production and technology development and building and construction functions
- Drive technical supplier selection, develop supplier relationships and tender process in cooperation with Arla Global Procurement
Danfoss Power Solutions ApS, Nordborg
Har du erfaring med materialeplanlægning og værdsætter at etablere et tæt, stærkt samarbejde med vores daglige leverandører? Vil du arbejde benhårdt for at sikre høj leveringsperformance til vores globale kunder? Og vil du give dig selv gode muligheder for fortsat faglig udvikling?
Din primære opgave er at sikre leveringer fra eksterne leverandører fra ordreafgivning til levering. Den samlede planlægning styres i SAP på baggrund af kundeordrer og forecast, og du står for materialeplanlægning med bestilling af direkte og indirekte materialer.
Som materialeplanlægger er du med til at sikre overblik over leverancerne til produktionen for herigennem at sikre, at leveringsevnen lever op til de fastsatte kundeaftaler. Du vil dagligt have en bred kontaktflade, hvor leverandører, planlæggere, indkøb og indgangskontrol vil være dine primære samarbejdspartnere.
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Our Pilot Plant is looking for a buyer to assist in the sourcing of materials for the Pilot Plant development projects.
You will have global interaction with customers, suppliers and engineers from LM. With reference to the Manager for Engineering, you will get independent responsibility in the department and will play a significant role in optimizing the flow and cost of materials.
In the role as Buyer your primary activities will be:
- To prepare, send and maintain purchase orders using the ERP system, or other means of requirements
- To track shipments of raw material to ensure on-time delivery
- Track cost savings
Danfoss A/S, Copenhagen or Warsaw
Are you an expert within global trade compliance? Do you want to help us take trade compliance to the next level?
As our new Global Trade Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the import and export compliance program in Danfoss. You will be in control of providing valuable expert insights concerning regulatory requirements and obligations of exporting and importing various goods. You will play a key role in ensuring that the regulatory requirements and business processes associated with cross-border movements function smoothly, while also ensuring that issues and risks are identified and managed efficiently.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Support import/export operational processes and procedures
- Perform product classification
- Interact and coordinate with local team members within the Danfoss European Regions
Danfoss A/S, Vejle
Er du en motiveret og erfaren medarbejder med passion for shippingindustrien og transportløsninger?
Med reference til vores Shipping Export Manager bliver det din primære opgave at holde fokus på den daglige koordinering med lager og markedsservice omkring forsendelser samt udfærdigelse af eksportdokumenter. Du skal gennem rådgivning sikre vores kunder effektive transportløsninger af høj kvalitet ud fra aftalte lead times, sikkerhed og omkostninger. Du får mulighed for at arbejde med alle typer forsendelser, både bil, søfragt, luftfragt og kurér.
Ud fra i forvejen aftalte transportaftaler og korrekte eksportdokumenter sikrer du, at al eksport forløber problemfrit. Du bidrager aktivt til teamets løsning af kundernes transportbehov. Du får kontakt til både vores lager, transportleverandører, markedsservice, der sidder i Polen, samt Danfoss' salgsselskaber og kunder worldwide.
AGC Biologics A/S, Søborg
Are you passionate about Supply Chain Management? Join a dynamic and international company where everyone is responsible for delivering right on time as one team!
We are looking for a skilled manager for our warehouse and dispensing, who can develop and implement new processes as well as manage a team of 8 highly skilled employees.
- Management and development of employees including individual performance management
- Development and implementation of new processes for improved handling of materials
- Supervision of material handling and material routing through the departments
- Accountable for GMP compliance and inspection readiness
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you have a huge drive, and can you take the cross-functional lead of the operations?
Your objective is to be responsible for the overall management, direction, coordination and control of safety, quality, finance, manufacturing, process engineering and Supply Chain. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the development and adherence to goals of the plant site, business area and division, as well as fostering a spirit of cross functional cooperation and high morale among the employees.
- Developing the team’s knowledge and abilities necessary to accomplish assigned duties and responsibilities
- Preparing short- and long-range operational plans for plant budgets and production capacities consistent with division and corporate operation policies and quality standards
- Ensuring that operating plans achieve adequate usage of all fixed assets
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
The Supply Chain Consultant team have the overall responsibility for planning, sourcing, tendering, contracting and implementing projects end-to-end across Maersk Drilling.
Located in our Lyngby office you will be part of the Supply Chain Consultants team which is built upon a culturally diverse and experienced team focusing on delivering value throughout Maersk Drilling’s value chain. You will participate, lead and be responsible for a range of projects such as leading and running large Capex projects, assisting with establishing operations in multiple locations across the globe, and running digital initiative projects.
You can expect a dynamic stream of challenges and opportunities generated by the ambitions and varying needs of our business. Much of our work is carried out in teams, where teamwork means mutual acceptance, respect and a passion for sharing knowledge.
FMC Corporation, Hørsholm
As our logistics temp, you will be joining a young logistics team of 5 people split in 3 nationalities. You will be working in the operations hall, which includes Logistics, Order Management, Planning, Tolling and Labelling, the environment is international and we are located in the most beautiful surroundings in Hørsholm at our European Headquarters (EIC).
In this role, you will be doing various tasks in the most important quarters to our business. The tasks include:
- Arrange and coordinate deliveries from all our production/tolling/warehouse network in Europe to all of our warehouses and customers in EMEA
- Create all relevant transportation documents incl. dangerous goods documents
- Book and coordinate pick up’s and deliveries with both our forwarders and our business partners
MUSIC Tribe Brands DK A/S, Risskov
Kunne du tænke dig at blive en del af en spændende virksomhed og få de mest fantastiske kollegaer?
Vi søger en logistikassistent til at varetage opgaver indenfor indkøb, supply chain, fragt og logistik. Du bliver en del af et velfungerende team af dedikerede og rutinerede medarbejdere, der involverer samarbejde på tværs af afdelinger.
- Pakning af varer til forsendelse
- Bookning af forsendelser til kurer og opfølgning på samme
- Håndtering af ind- og udgående varer i SAP
- Løn og vilkår efter kvalifikationer
- Arbejde i en organisation i forandring og vækst
- Et positivt og travlt arbejdsmiljø, gode kollegaer og en uformel omgangstone
Danfoss A/S, Vejle
Do you want to work with S&OP and at the same time play a key role in establishing a more market driven Supply Chain?
You will be a part of Global Logistics as an S&OP Manager within Danfoss Residential Heating. The team is high performing, but at the same time, we are on a change journey implementing SIOP process for Danfoss Heating segment. Current focuses include: Implementing SIOP process, develop the process and testing our ANA planning tools. This will leverage the way we interact with Sales, Finance & Marketing, optimizing planning across our product lines. As this role in Danfoss Heating is brand new it will also give you the possibility of bringing ideas and development to the table.
- Contributing to Danfoss Heating SIOP Strategy
- Establish a close cooperation with Sales, Product Management & Supply Chain
- Drive E2E Inventory Management for your product lines
Expeditors Denmark ApS, Copenhagen
Expeditors International, with a worldwide presence of over 16.000 logistics specialists in more than 250 offices continue to expand.Our core services: Supply Chain Solutions, Transportation, Customs & Compliance, Distribution, Order and Risk Management.
Streamlined structures, fast decision making processes, attractive and innovative workplaces, own training centers and great team spirit. We are looking for a new colleague at our Copenhagen office.
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Track and Trace files and reporting
Danfoss A/S, Kolding
Are you a structured and experienced professional with a great empathic mind-set and a glowing interest in the logistics and supply chain environment?
With reference to the team leader of Inbound Logistics, we are looking for a skilled and professional inbound planner to join the team. You will manage a versatile and comprehensive position with a wide range of tasks and responsibilities.
- You will work with suppliers and develop logistical solutions with them to improve performance
- You will have a detailed overview of machine capacity and together with suppliers work on developments to secure that suppliers can follow Danfoss´ demand in years to come.
- You will at the same time, secure that supplier has the needed flexibility to cope with fluctuations in demand.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you ready to take responsibility for different fields of Logistics and related interfaces (Sales, Finance, Customers etc.) globally in the Danfoss Cooling Segment? In more details: Do you have the competences, motivation and courage to be accountable for driving new processes, projects, and alignment across all Business Units using our cross functional network matrix? And what about leading a small team of very skilled employees at the same time?
In this exciting position you will have reference to the Senior Director of Global Planning & Logistics.
Take a look at the many different and challenging tasks:
- Drive and implement Logistics applications and solutions regionally and globally
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to build a strong competence network
- Devise and deploy clear, winning Logistics strategies and ensure alignment of underlying activities and business plans