68 job matcher din søgning
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you an experienced Release Train Manager or Program Manager, do you have lots of experience with agile ways of working and do you want to make a difference?
You will join our Supply Chain and Planning area of, whose vision is to empower the global supply chain organization in Arla Foods with high quality IT solutions for planning processes.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Recruiting and development of teams
- Creating the program/train roadmap, update backlogs and creating architecture and business impact assessment
- Preparing PI-planning, facilitating the PI-planning and demos of the deliverables of features to the business
Shure Scandinavia A/S, København
- Er du allerede projektleder eller softwareudvikler med projektlederambitioner?
- Vil du stå i spidsen for vores banebrydende løsninger inden for konferencesystemer, software og apps?
- Og kan du se dig selv i en førende teknologidrevet virksomhed med rammerne til at skabe morgendagens skarpeste softwareløsninger?
Som vores nye projektleder får du ansvar for at lede udviklingsprojekter af komplekse og skalerbare systemer, der understøtter Shures konferenceprodukter. Dette indbefatter design og implementering af innovative og avancerede softwareløsninger, der indgår i en lang række sammenhænge lige fra mindre mødelokaler til store parlamenter.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
In your role you will be the first and therefore a key person to building up our E-learning tools. You will primarily design the structure of our online learning solution, and collaborate with vendors to develop and deliver on the content. For this you draw on your experience with learning technologies and learning trends in a professional market and the online learning industry.
Besides building the technology structure, you will also be in charge of developing and scripting training content, how to videos, webinar calendar etc. For this you align with our sales organization on training needs and ensure that our trainings fully engage our partners and end users in an innovative and effective way. We also imagine some simulation exercises and quizzes complementing the online learning modules – what do you think?
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Kan du udvikle mennesker, og har du erfaring med design, udvikling og vedligeholdelse af IT-infrastruktur?
Så har vi brug for dig som Manager i Data Centres & Network, hvor du vil være ansvarlig for vores datacenter- og netværksgruppe og bliver leder for i alt ni medarbejdere. Du får også ansvaret for IT-leverancer globalt i forbindelse med etablering af nye kontorer og lokationer.
Vi vil gå foran i omstillingen til grøn energi, og vi investerer derfor betydeligt i innovation og giver vores medarbejdere mulighed for at forme fremtidens vedvarende energiteknologier. Vi fremmer et dynamisk og mangfoldigt samarbejdsmiljø, og vi tilskynder alle vores medarbejdere til løbende læring og udvikling, så de kan realisere deres fulde potentiale.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
LM Wind Power is in the process of implementing MS Dynamics AX 2012 Solution worldwide, and our global IT team is therefore looking for a new IT Technical Operations Architect, who is interested in being part of driving the technical leadership and operations of MS Dynamics AX.
Together with the Senior Manager of ERP and the Solution Architect, you will be part of driving the strategy for IT systems including building future roadmaps for the area.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily operations of the MS Dynamics AX 2012 platform
- Guiding and supervising the day-to-day system operations
- Participating in the implementation of the ERP system as a project member, sharing best practices and earlier experiences
- Operations development and support
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
As Senior Organisational Change Manager, you are located in the Organisational Change Management department (OCM) within the GlobaL IT organisation. OCM supports the Project Organisation, which manages 66 projects organised in 12 programmes – the vast majority are directly linked to LEO Pharma’s Business areas and as such support the 2025 Strategy.
- You are assigned to one or more IT Programmes or Projects within one specific business area (fx. Finance) and working in close collaboration with Programme- or Project Managers to secure successful implementations
- You will have the overall responsibility of the OCM activities within this business area, and are responsible for driving all aspects of the Change Management discipline. This covers the whole lifecycle from assessing the Change Management need on projects, to planning, managing, reinforcement and measuring successes.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Har du fod på din PowerShell, og er udvikling af processer og retningslinjer lige dig?
I denne specialiststilling påtager du dig en arkitektlignende rolle, hvor du er med til at definere og udarbejde standarder for, hvordan vi deployer vores IT-ydelser i vores løsninger. Du er dermed med til at designe og optimere IT-koncepter, og du spiller en væsentlig rolle i at automatisere og streamline vores standarder, som dækker alt fra infrastruktur til klientudstyr. Du er i direkte kontakt med kunder, og du kommer desuden til at samarbejde med softwareudviklere, arkitekter og projektledere over hele verden. Helt specifikt kan du se frem til at:
- deltage i kundeprojekter fra salg til leverance med udarbejdelse, beskrivelse og leverancer af løsninger
- foretage optimeringer og udviklinger af vores deployment
- arbejde med Microsoft AD, netværk, VMWare, Cluster, SAN og backup
Maersk Drilling A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Do you have a passion for helping people make their innovative ideas come to life. Do you know how to pitch a new idea to investors and industry leaders? Can you explain the value of a very complex topic in 30 seconds? Can you spot a great innovation opportunity? Do you know what it takes to take an idea into tangible innovative business solutions? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
- Responsible for idea/opportunity collection internally and externally
- Responsible for "pitch-days” – driving the design and use of the right tools, templates and techniques to pitch, evaluate and select the ideas to mature in our innovation process
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you create the foundation for taking us from a world a paper to a truly digital set up?
Your overall focus is to enable LEO Pharma’s global production organisation to work smarter – to go from a world of paper and locally developed procedures to a world of unified and truly digital solutions. Your first and very important project will be to deploy a new Electronic Batch Record (EBR) system. You will start out at our biggest site and HQ in Ballerup, Greater Copenhagen and then take your learning to a global roll out. You will:
- Manage our global EBR system deployment – starting out with Ballerup, Greater Copenhagen
- Define scope, schedule and budget for the project – and other projects in due time
- Manage external vendors – alignment on scope, execution strategy, schedule and cost
LEO Pharma, Copenhagen, Dublin or Vernouillet
Do you want to make a difference at a unique level in a successful pharma company?
Based in either Copenhagen, Dublin or Vernouillet you will project manage the global deployment of our new Historian system – and become process owner of the solution. You will be part of a newly established digitalisation team that spearheads LEO Pharma’s highly prioritised journey towards a future where all decisions are based on solid and easy accessible data. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Define scope, schedule and budget for implementation projects across all production sites
- Manage projects – from first step to implementation and follow up
- Manage external vendors – alignment on scope, execution strategy, schedule and cost
DHL Global Forwarding, Kastrup or Vejle
We are searching for a strong and ambitious candidate for a newly established position as Head of Business Performance Optimization & Business IT. We want someone who is ready to take upon the challenges and tasks within these two functional areas – in a company that operates in a highly competitive market.
Your key responsibilities in the role will be:
- Customer Implementations and Integration
- First Choice – Performance Improvement Analysis
- Business Process & System training
We can offer a challenging position, in which there will be plenty of opportunities to develop, both personally and professionally. It is also a position where you will have a large part in the continued success of DHL Global Forwarding (Denmark).
CCI Europe A/S, Aarhus
Are you a passionate leader, who thrive with responsibility and objectives in a global setting? Can you improve and ensure high quality in the delivery of cloud infrastructure and operations with a team of highly competent people? Then you may be the technically proficient leader we are looking for.
As the Head of Global Support & Operations you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operational priorities and ensure long term stability and success for a growing number of customers hosted in our AWS cloud infrastructure.
You will be in the lead of an international competence pool of DevOps and Operations staff, including assistance to Development, Support and Professional Services whenever needed. With reference to the CTO, you will receive reporting from around 10 employees in the offices in Aarhus, Dhaka and Oslo.
Are you looking for new challenges in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same? If so, you could be one of our new colleagues. Our main responsibilities are driving Operational Intelligence operations and projects at 9 production sites, covering Denmark, Americas and Asia, while supporting other digitalization projects. Our global Operational Intelligence platform is based on OSIsoft PI. We promise an exciting journey with great opportunity of gaining global experience.
As Production IT Engineer, you will work with both operations and projects in a global context. Your responsibilities will be design, development and implementation of projects on our global Operational Intelligence platform, and related IT systems. You will also ensure all aspects of operations are running reliable, stable and secure.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for forming and implementing the master data strategy. As such, you will build and own the data governance processes, create transparency in our data flows and make sure that stakeholders are supported and informed across functions of Finance, Product Management, Sales, Operations, Marketing and Development. You will support your colleagues and external stakeholders on all master data management matters and questions that may arise.
- Implement and continuously improve our master data strategy
- Create an information model to be used as standard
- Develop and implement data principles, policies and processes based on business needs
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Are you passionate about quality? Do you like to work with continuous improvements of business processes? Do you have experience with IT systems and quality management systems? Then we have an exciting job opportunity that may be your next career move.
We are looking for a Quality System Engineer who will drive projects related to our Quality Management System and to our corporate Product Lifecycle Management system (Agile) - and collaborate closely with colleagues in Malaysia, China and USA as well as with colleagues in Denmark.
As Quality System Engineer, you will get a varied working day in a dynamic organisation where you get to influence Ambu’s processes as well as your own daily tasks and responsibilities. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Drive projects to develop our Quality Management System processes
- Manage the QA role in IT projects
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You will be part of LEGO Retail Business Intelligence (BI) where you will be responsible for all dashboard creation. Take on this newly established position where you will get to, map data transparency business needs, keep track of our reporting portfolio and train others in newly established dashboards and tools. You will interact with stakeholders on data needs across all our platforms, and you will be the key contact in IT when it comes to new tools and dashboard initiatives. In short, you will:
- Test new dashboards in various tools such as Tableau, WEBI, SAP iCloud, IBM Modeler or SPSS
- Focus on eComm visualisation
- Govern dashboards created in close collaboration with the Data Integration Network
- Act as go-to person in terms of general dataware house extraction
©2018 The LEGO Group
Total E&P Danmark A/S, Esbjerg
Are you ready for a challenge? To shape innovation and develop the future standard for Information and Operational Technologies in an offshore setting? Join Total Danmark for a unique opportunity to put your mark on a high-profile and strategically important project.
You will be responsible for all relevant IT projects related to the Tyra Future project. With your strong IT/OT insight, you asses and implement the right solutions to effectively support the overall Tyra Future ambitions and the request for future capabilities.
Your tasks include:
- Acting as liaison between the TFU programme and the global IS delivery organisation.
- Advising and setting the direction for the associated project managers and other project team members.
- Ensuring alignment across the workstreams.
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Videbaek
Are you an octopus who can keep all eight arms on the pulse all over the EMEA Region? Do you have a technical insight and an interest in quality and sourcing? Then you might be our new Project Manager in Vestas Construction Tools EMEA!
The Construction Tools area is the provider of tools used for wind turbine generator installation projects across the world. 700 different installation projects in 34 different countries were provided with tools in 2017. The Construction Tools Hub in Videbæk is going through a major turnaround meaning that the hub will grow in the future and consist of approximately 60 employees.
The specific functions will be:
- Plan and implement projects, allocate project resources and help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budgets
I PwC’s Consulting oplever vi en stigende efterspørgsel på erfaringsbaseret rådgivning inden for agil softwareudvikling. Derfor ønsker vi at udvide vores team af konsulenter på dette område og søger en dygtig it-managementkonsulent, der kan være med til at videreudvikle PwC’s rådgivningsydelser inden for Agile Delivery.
Vi forventer, at du har minimum 3 års erfaring enten som managementkonsulent, agil coach, scrum master, it-projektleder, product owner, arkitekt eller testmanager. Det er ikke et krav, at du har arbejdet som managementkonsulent tidligere, men vi forventer, at du har praktisk erfaring med et eller flere af nedenstående områder:
- Implementering af agile metoder (fx Scrum, Kanban eller SAFe)
- Agil projekt-/programledelse
- Agil coaching
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of ALK in Hørsholm
In this Senior role in ALK Global Business IT organization you will be responsible for the business application strategy development and execution and become a part of the IT management group in Global Business IT with reference to the CIO.
You will lead and develop the Product Supply Application organisation consisting of 30 employees and 3 managers. Your 30 employees are working out of two locations, Hørsholm and Madrid. Your organization has the overall responsibility and ownership of group Product Supply systems including support and implementation of systems for quality, laboratory and production with sites in Europe and US.
As Director, Product Supply Application some of your work tasks include:
- Lead, motivate, develop and engage people.
- Planning and resource budgeting.
- Program management of Product Supply Application strategy