8 job matcher din søgning
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As a senior producer, you love to take lead of a digital experience and a team of skilled developers to help your business partner succeed with their goals. You have an opinion on what a good product and process looks like, acknowledging that you do not have all the answers. To find them, you excel at bringing stakeholders, your team and user insights together, balancing effective execution with room to explore and discover. Most likely, you have done so before with great outcomes to show.
In short, your responsibilities will be to:
- Drive collaboration between business and your development team.
- Lead one or more digital products by applying both data and user insights as well as prior experience.
- Ensure focus and a collaborative environment for your development team.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Søborg or Eersel
As a team member of the divisional Commercial Excellence department, you are responsible for designing and implementing the commercial BI framework.
The purpose is to create the commercial “One Point of Truth”, which covers multiple markets. The position will be based in the Head Office in Søborg, Denmark or Eersel, The Netherlands. The key responsibilities are:
- Enabling data compatibility for PowerBI utilization – Today we have access to multiple data sources in different formats, but we need to optimize the process to combine the data for cross-referencing and pivoting
- Creating uniform manuals on data catalog usage, definitions and processes
- Optimizing the PowerBI and reporting user experience
Arla Foods, Viby J.
We are looking for a Scrum Master, within the Supply Chain & Planning Area, who will be a key player in our organization, facilitating the scrum process by closely working together with Team Members, Product Owners, Release Train Management and the rest of the organization.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating team meetings, including the daily scrum meeting – focusing on eliminating impediments and ensuring an efficient agile process
- Exhibiting Agile leadership, helping the team embrace the SAFe Agile values and principles
- Implementing SAFe principles and best practices for the team.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Brøndby, Norway or United Kingdom
Are you looking for a new and exciting role within HRIS?
In this role you will manage a team of HR Technology Analysts providing systems support to all HR Teams in the region. Current systems in scope: Oracle HCM Cloud, Kronos Activities and Timekeeping, Neocase HR Power (Request Management), Taleo, as well as Integrations from our HCM system to our ADP (SAP) payroll solution.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Day to day supervision of and participation in the HR Technology support team, ensuring customer satisfaction and a high level of support for the systems in scope.
- Keep working documentation up to date, such as technical specification documents, local work instructions and users guides.
- Develop and deliver customer focused training and end user support material.
Scan Global Logistics, Kastrup
Scan Global Logistics are in the process of implementing the future IT landscape. A very strategically product is “SGL Road” that is in the process of changing their TMS system to Soloplan CarLo road planning software. We are looking for an IT specialist to collaborate with the Project Manager in a newly created role, to implement the system across Europe. After the initial implementation, we will form a new team with the purpose of optimizing and implement new customers – as well as integrating new business areas and offices into CarLo.
You will be a part of Corporate IT, which handle all Scan Global Logistics' IT systems globally.
Along with the Project Manager and project group, you will have a huge influence of Scan Global Logistics' future strategy in regards to the road business as such.
Capgemini Danmark A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
Are you ready to use your razor-sharp Life Science business acumen and quality assurance experience with computer system validation (CSV) to guide and assist clients toward customer satisfaction?
As our new principal advisory consultant, you will take charge of LS projects and engagements, playing a greater role ensuring quality assurance during validation and testing activities. You will spend the majority of your time with your clients, fully engaged with as trusted advisor, but you will also work as an incorporated part of the team.
Acting as CSV expert and project lead, you will be involved in the project from beginning to end, setting goals, establishing timelines, ensuring that client and regulatory requirements are met.
Har du en bred forståelse for IT? Og kan du skabe de bedste resultater i stærkt samarbejde med Innovationsfondens system- og IT-leverandører samt fondens faglige medarbejdere? Så er du måske vores nye IT-coordinating officer.
Du får ansvar for udviklings- og driftsopgaver i relation til fondens tilskudsadministrative system E-grant, og du skal gennem både omfattende teknisk indsigt og grundlæggende forståelse for fondens processer og behov sikre, at systemet understøtter arbejdsprocesserne i fonden på den mest effektive måde.
Du får også ansvaret for fondens IT i øvrigt, herunder IT-sikkerhed, input til fondens GDPR-indsats, opdateringer og funktionalitet. Opgaverne løser du i samarbejde med fondens medarbejdere, Statens IT og Uddannelses- og Forskningsministeriets IT-afdeling.
Endelig kommer du, sammen med en række af dine kollegaer, til at arbejde med udvikling af fondens data- og statistikindsats.