13 job matcher din søgning
Elsevier A/S, Aalborg
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated DevOps Engineer with skills in automation and cloud hosting. You will be joining our team to help improve our hosting capabilities, looking at ways to automate where possible, optimize, increase availability and migrate to cloud services.
You will be part of the Aalborg development hub, which focuses on developing and hosting Pure by expanding its capabilities to satisfy the increasing demand from research institutions around the world. Around 60 people are located at the Aalborg office, split into several engineering teams, with different focus areas.
- Working as part of a collaborative agile team, and in close collaboration with other product teams
- Configuring, deploying and supporting hosting of Pure in AWS and on-premise installations
- Developing and improving monitoring and infrastructure automation
eloomi A/S, Søborg
Is your passion to help customers and make a difference?
If you’re fanatical about customer-centric IT solutions with cool features, and you are a natural problem solver capable of adapting to changes on the fly, you’re probably the right person to join our succesful and growing team of Client Success Managers.
You ensure that our customers are thrilled and delighted with their eloomi solution. As their primary point of contact, you’re the customer's go to person helping them to a successful implementation of eloomi.
Reporting directly to the VP, Products, your job is to make sure that our customers are successful and get the most out of eloomi. The ideal candidate is empathetic, caring and a dedicated professional that goes the extra mile to help customers grow their businesses and make them more efficient.
Dynaudio A/S, Skanderborg
Are you passionate about IT infrastructure and solving technical challenges? Do you want to help support a 350-people large organisation and join a humorous and experienced team?
Dynaudio produces some of the world’s very best loudspeakers. Our Headquarters is geographically placed in Skanderborg, Denmark.
From the IT department, we are responsible for supporting and maintaining all our IT systems worldwide. The department consists of two teams; ERP and Infrastructure. You will play an important role in the Infrastructure team, where you will be working with the following platforms Microsoft (Servers, Office 2016, Skype For Business, MSSQL, PowerShell), Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, VMware ESX, Citrix XenDesktop 7.9, Cisco/Meraki, networks equipment, Dell server hardware and Lenovo client hardware.
We are looking for a Database administrator with a strong focus on the Performance and scalability. You will be managing high performance databases at the national supercomputing platform as well as participate in designing and implementing new databases.
As a DBA, you will be managing systems for exploring, interacting with the data coming from our internal systems and researchers. Your responsibilities will relate mostly to the backend systems. Your main tasks would include:
- Developing new architectures and systems while maintaining clean and coherent infrastructure
- Performance and maintaining systems
- Optimising queries and fine-tuning
We are looking for a Security and Compliance analyst for the high performance computing team. You will be the part of a growing team managing the security and compliance of a very high performance Linux cluster at the national supercomputing platform as well as participate in designing and implementing new services.
As a Compliance analyst, you will be managing systems used for compliance and advanced analytics to evaluate the events delivering reports to the customer periodically. Your responsibilities will relate mostly to the backend systems. Your main tasks would include:
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with access the risk
- Developing new process and maintaining the compliance infrastructure
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Are you ready for new business and IT challenges in the area of IT Infrastructure within ROCKWOOL? Do you have a strong background in IT Infrastructure and do you have the ability to help setting the direction in the Network area combined with a global mind set? Then join our team.
You will be joining a dedicated team of highly skilled and experienced technicians, with responsibility within the area of service design, global implementation of projects and 3rd level support for:
- Server platforms
The European Patent Office, The Hague/Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff at the forefront of technology? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
Our patent examiners are drawn from over 30 different European countries. They work at the cutting edge of technology, analyzing the latest inventions in all kinds of technical fields to protect and promote innovation in Europe.
- Varied and interesting work requiring scientific expertise, analytical thinking and an interest in technology and intellectual property law, in a modern and truly international environment
- A continuous training programme to develop your knowledge of the EPO's search tools, your technical knowledge and your legal expertise in intellectual propertys
- A competitive salary and an excellent social package
Hansen Toft A/S søger for DAFA A/S i Brabrand
Overordnet ansvarlig for DAFA’s fremadrettede anvendelse og udvikling af ERP (AX 2012), datawarehouse og Business Intelligence (TARGIT). Du skaber systemer, der understøtter forretningen.
Med reference til CFO bliver din hovedopgave at sikre drift og optimal anvendelse samt den fremadrettede udvikling af ERP, datawarehouse og Business Intelligence-værktøjer i en international koncern.
Du bliver projektleder på implementering af systemer i udenlandske datterselskaber og evner derfor at prioritere, pipelinestyre og drive projekter.
Herudover vil dine nøgleopgaver bl.a. være:
- At sikre det rette kompetenceniveau og herigennem optimal anvendelse af Axapta, datawarehouse og Business Intelligence
- Løbende optimering og udvikling af systemerne
- Support til brugere af systemerne ift. komplekse spørgsmål, fejlfinding mv.
Motiveres du af at servicere en bred brugerflade, og har du erfaring med servere og infrastruktur? Så har du nu muligheden for at blive en vigtig brik i den daglige support af vores ansatte og være med til at drifte et komplekst IT-setup, der er afgørende for, hvor godt vi kan betjene vores kunder.
I samarbejde med IT-chefen bliver du ansvarlig for den daglige IT-support og drift af virksomhedens interne serverplatform og infrastruktur. Du kommer til at sidde i en bred servicefunktion, hvor dine opgaver primært vil være:
- Drift af VMware-platform.
- Drift og vedligeholdelse af Microsoft servere herunder AD, Exchange, SQL, Terminalserver m.m.
- Overvågning af infrastrukturen gennem PRTG.
MarketScape A/S, København
MarketScape A/S søger en kundeorienteret informationsspecialist der skal arbejde med onboarding af nye kunder samt løbende udvikling af eksisterende kunder.
Kunderne er videnscentre hos større danske og internationale virksomheder, der har implementeret MarketScapes information management platform.
Arbejdet består blandt andet af følgende opgaver:
- Onboarding af nye kunder, herunder behovsafdækning i tæt samarbejde med kunden.
- Opsætning af MarketScapes platform, herunder opbygning af søgninger, topics/kategoriseringer og taksonomier.
- Opfølgning og kundesupport.
- Løbende og ad hoc-analyse-/monitoreringsopgaver.
NNIT is looking for a Product Owner with experience in building and delivering business critical systems for enterprise level customers...
Teleperformance, the world's leading provider of outsourcing CRM and customer service, is looking for Danish-speaking Customer Service...
ORTEC Nordic is looking for an enthousiastic implementation consultant for the expansion of the Routing specialist team.
ORTEC Nordic A/S, Roskilde