6 job matcher din søgning
We are looking for an onsite IT Support Technician to join our new Nordic IT Support function. In this role you will primarily be the one giving premium support to the Danish business.
The IT Support Technician act as a deskside support expert and is responsible for computer hardware, software (location specific or global), mobile devices, peripherals and virtual support in both office and factory. You own the resolution of desktop or laptop related incidents, service requests, connectivity issues and software issues.
- Resolve and close incidents/service requests as per help desk procedures and allocated timeline. Also, provide investigation and diagnoses
- Log relevant incident/service request details per help desk procedures and ensure that tickets are updated until issues are resolved
- Channel requests for help to the appropriate functions for resolution, monitor resolution activity and inform clients of its progress
Are you a mechanical CAD and PLM specialist familiar with CATIA who enjoys sharing ideas with others? Would you like to work with, and support, a wide range of experts from different fields? Then join CERN's Computer Aided Engineering Section and contribute your expertise in an exciting and challenging environment. CERN, take part!
As a CAD and PLM Technical Engineer, you will be a key member of the CAD Service team providing CERN's engineering design community with a wide range of applications in an integrated engineering data management environment.
In your new role, you will act as Oticon’s Security Guard and will be responsible for the cyber security of the Hearing Systems, specifically for our hearing aids, apps, accessories and cloud. Being responsible for the cyber security means being responsible for the protection of the hearing system from destructive attacks and unwanted actions of unauthorized users.
As our Cyber Security System Architect you will play a key role in our Research & Development function, where you will gain a lot of influence and responsibility throughout the organisation. You will work within a lot of different technical fields and will have contact with many different stakeholders.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners. Digitisation and IT are taking centre stage in enabling this engagement. Join us in Transport and Logistics IT as we re-think what technology can do to drive growth.
- Accountable for establishing and providing specialist consultancy on Industrial Control Systems/Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (ICS/SCADA) and Enterprise Security Solutions (ESS).
- Responsible for embedding the principles of Maersk Information Security throughout the Vessel IT program.
- Responsible for security testing coordination (code reviews and penetration testing) and manage execution in collaboration with external vendors.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
You will work as a trusted sourcing and procurement advisor for the Global IT organization and liaise with a broad field of IT suppliers hence experience and clear understanding of the IT trends, commercial drivers, and market dynamics is a must. The role requires excellent skills in communication and stakeholder management, coupled with solid change management capability and strong negotiation skills.
As Global IT Category Manager, your main areas of responsibility will be to:
- Create, implement and manage category strategies across the IT subcategories. The strategies support and are interrelated to the ambitious targets of becoming a best in class Global Procurement department
- Take lead on procurement projects and tenders in close cooperation with IT and LoB stakeholders to ensure best possible TCO and contractual outcome for LEO
Hansen Toft A/S søger for e-nettet i København
Hvis dine kompetencer ligger i krydsfeltet mellem IT-drift og den overordnede arkitektur, og du samtidig har næse for forretning og en sund ansvarsfølelse, så er dette job sikkert noget for dig. Hos e-nettet, der ligger midt i København, får du dygtige og engagerede kolleger, som alle er med til at drive digitaliseringen i den finansielle sektor.
Du og din nye afdeling IT Operations har ansvar for, at e-nettet altid har en høj driftskvalitet. Afdelingen bliver omdrejningspunkt for implementering af adskillige strategiske projekter, hvilket betyder nye systemplatforme, markant øgede sikkerhedskrav og skærpede lovgivningsmæssige krav. En af dine vigtigste opgaver bliver at sørge for, at driftsydelser altid leveres efter gældende aftaler. Du bliver involveret tidligt i udviklingsprojekterne og er med til at skabe forandringer baseret på DevOps, agilitet og automatisering.