7 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Glostrup
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity, working at the intersection between the business and IT developers in a big international organisation?
As our new Business Analyst in Danske Bank, you will join the newly formed department ‘Special Projects’ in ‘Group IT’ | ‘Core Banking IT’ | ‘Enterprise Systems’. You will be the third addition, however you will be part of interdisciplinary projects with a number of co-workers and participants from other departments.
As Business Analyst your job is to act as the link between our developers and the business. You will have the opportunity to take part in the entire development process as responsible for process- and business analysis, requirement specification, solution description, system- and user testing.
Dansk Kabel TV, København
Har du øje for detaljen, men sans for helheden? Brænder du for at skabe gode løsninger i de nyeste teknologier? Har du min. 2 års erfaring med udvikling i C#/Java, og søger du at videreudvikle dine kompetencer indenfor C#-/.Net-udvikling? Så er du måske vores nye Juniorudvikler.
Som Juniorudvikler i Dansk Kabel TV er det din opgave at bidrage til løsningsdesign, arkitektur, metode, integration, test og implementation af leverancer til:
- interne værktøjer – primært CRM og ERP
- kundevendte systemer – primært webapps og virksomhedens hjemmesider
- eksterne og interne integrationer – primært SOAP/REST-services og Web-API.
Du er uddannet indenfor softwareudvikling og kan indgå som en aktiv del af et team, men kan også arbejde selvstændigt med opgaver. Du kan arbejde struktureret, samtidig med at du behersker en vis portion kaos.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Maersk IT Application Development is looking to strengthen the Software Development capability with new Lead Developers. If you have several years of experience writing distributed and cloud-native applications with Azure and .NET Core, you have previously led a development team and you thrive in an Agile fast-paced environment, then read on!
You will be a technical lead of your Scrum team and collaborate with the other teams in the program. You will be reporting directly to the Development Manager of the department. Your tasks will among other things include the following:
- writing and maintaining secure, robust, scalable and efficient code that turns business concepts into tangible solutions, products and user experiences.
- driving software architecture and design patterns (microservices, hexagonal architecture), dissecting business requirements into small implementable tasks.
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
It will be your overall objective, together with your colleagues, to design and improve the daily operations and performance around the world. Founded on your knowledge on network operations and your ability to create a stable and high-performing user experience, your first focus area will be, to maintain, document and improve the network infrastructure considering our expanding use of cloud services and virtualized desktops and applications. In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Further develop and maintain our WAN, LAN and Retail Shops Networks.
- Create and update documentation (SOP) to improve our processes and procedures.
- Continually professionalize our way of working, strongly influenced by ITIL.
We offer a challenging and varied job in a very international company and multicultural environment, constantly developing, and characterized by a good cooperation, where good initiatives and ideas are valued.
Are you a skilled system engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams on open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library http://inspirehep.net to its next level.
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment on the staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new junior information security consultant you will work closely together with a team of highly professional information security specialists, to implement fit for purpose and value adding information security in Codan/Trygg-Hansa. In collaboration with the team you will complete security risk assessments to assess new technologies and business processes, you will complete risk assessment and onsite audit of our 3rd party suppliers and you will support our internal IT and security risk appetite framework.
Key focus areas
- Security Training and Awareness
- Support training and awareness activities to increase the understanding of potential risks and adequate behavior across all Scandinavian teams
- Security Consultancy and Risk Assessments
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new Information Security Compliance Lead you will be overall responsible for our internal IT risk appetite framework and you will act as information security authority and advisor for IT and the business on IT compliance matters.
Additionally, you will work closely with the rest of the ISO team to link our internal control framework and external supplier risk assurance, and to follow up on 3rd party compliance in collaboration with the 3rd party lead.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Lead internal IT Risk Appetite Framework.
- Responsible for leading and developing our internal IT control framework, to ensure control efficiency and effectiveness and to deliver value adding management reporting on our key risks.
- Facilitate the control validation process, and support control owners and 2nd line assurance throughout the process.