16 job matcher din søgning
Are you looking for an international career opportunity where you lead separate workstreams and have the freedom to work as you do best?
You work as part of a project team, where you visit dairies to increase efficiency, by identifying potential improvements on the site. You will drive your own workstreams and be part of a project team at the site.
- Ensure delivery of work stream objectives
- Create tactical implementation plans through interviews, analyses and presentations
- Plan, lead and facilitate capability training/workshops on site
PeopleLink recruiting on behalf of On Robot A/S in Odense
Do you want to be part of establishing and building up a new Tech Support group function in an ambitious and successful, international organization? And are you motivated by delivering high quality tech support for a global sales organization, as well as driving technical projects and initiatives?
Your key areas of responsibility are:
- People management and development in the Tech Support function globally
- Establishing work processes for both technical sales support and training programs
- Sales support in the global sales organization, especially in the areas of providing high quality technical support, consulting and training on robotic application and deploying solutions
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roskilde
Do you have a pragmatic and determined mindset with the ability to work ‘hands-on’ as well as strategic? Would you like to be a part of a company known to be a fast paced global leader in serving science? Are you passionate about working in manufacturing, and do you like to drive change processes and lead people? Then the role of Production Manager might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Provide leadership and direction within the Production Management Team and the administrative support functions in production
- Drive improvements by involvement, supporting teamwork and applying our PPI Business System
- Be a change agent at the highest level and drive engagement of the workforce
Mercuri Urval søger for Naturmælk i Tinglev
Produktionsoptimering • Involverende ledelse • Strategisk tænkning
Med reference til den adm. direktør og som en del af ledergruppen skal du stå i spidsen for produktionen af en lang række mejeriprodukter af høj kvalitet og med en helt særlig position på markedet. Du bliver en del af en organisation af ildsjæle, der alle tror på og arbejder for økologiske og bæredygtige produkter i en moderne produktion
Det bliver din fornemste ledelsesopgave at sikre, at den daglige produktionsafvikling kører optimalt, samtidig med at du har overskud til at identificere og eksekvere optimeringstiltag. Dine vigtigste resultatmål i stillingen er at sikre leveringsikkerhed, at du får teamet i produktionen til at spille sammen på den bedst mulige måde, at du understøtte udviklingen og produktionen af nye produkter, og at du kontinuerligt arbejder med at optimere de processer og kompetencer, som skal sikre fremtiden for Naturmælk.
Would you like to join the ‘Silicon Valley’ for Wind Power in Brande, Denmark as a Commercial Team Lead for our R&D projects in a market which has a promising future?
We are looking for a talented, experienced and highly motivated person to lead our commercial setup and provide support to the Offshore Technology organization. Experience with productivity & efficiency programs for R&D projects is a must.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop (and introduce) model for productivity & efficiency benchmarking within R&D environment
- Lead and manage a department of approx. 3 professionals with below scope
- Responsibility for Global Cost Center structure, Budgeting, Forecasting, Controlling, reviews and monthly reporting
Mercuri Urval søger for Dreier & Co. i Nyborg
Kan du lede en velfungerende tømrerafdeling i en etableret virksomhed
For Dreier & Co. i Nyborg søger vi en kompetent tømrermester, som får ansvaret for hele tømrerafdelingen, som samlet består af 3 byggeledere og 20-25 timelønnede medarbejdere. Du får en central rolle, hvor du indgår som en aktiv medspiller i ledergruppen og bidrager til den samlede strategiske udvikling af virksomheden.
Tømrerafdelingen i Dreier & Co. løser både større projekter og mindre opgaver for såvel offentlige og private som erhvervskunder. I tæt samarbejde med de 3 byggeledere planlægger du dagligdagens aktiviteter og sikrer fokus på, at opgaverne afleveres til aftalt tid og med den aftalte kvalitet og økonomi. Du har et tæt samarbejde med virksomhedens projektchef, som gennemfører de nødvendige kalkulationer og dokumentation i forbindelse med licitationer og større tilbud, som berører flere af virksomhedens afdelinger.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you take regulatory lead on a very ambitious growth strategy?
If you bring solid RA experience, and you are looking for a job where you are the one to make things happen according to a very ambitious strategy, this job is your perfect match. As part of LEO Pharma’s goal of becoming the world’s preferred dermatology care partner we will further develop and bring our portfolio of well established and approved products to new markets around the globe – and you will be overall regulatory responsible for making this come true.
We have the products. The market is there on a global scale. Now the task is to bring our high quality products to new markets and at the same time ensure we utilise all development and optimisation opportunities in the portfolio. You will be the regulatory anchorperson in this exciting journey and as such responsible for regulatory strategies and deliverables across Life Cycle Management (LCM) activities.
For our Business Support (BS) function in the Offshore Technology organization, we are looking for an experienced Business Developer. The BS function is responsible for supporting the Offshore Technology Head and his Leadership Team as well as the broader management of the Offshore Technology organization by executing and supporting projects and tasks regarding strategy implementation, organizational development, issue handling, meeting preparation and communication.
What are my responsibilities?
- Supporting the Offshore Technology Leadership Team in developing the organization and implementing the strategy
- Providing professional support for the Offshore Technology Leadership Team (e.g. structuring verbal information, gathering and analyzing data, preparing documentation and presentations) also in collaboration with other departments
Are you passionate about People Management? Can you take Siemens Gamesa Maintenance Documentation to the next level? Do you want to contribute to a safe workplace for our technicians in the wind turbines?
Then you might be the new Team Lead for our dedicated team creating Corrective Maintenance Documentation.
As team lead your focus will be to:
- Lead, motivate and further develop 13 dedicated employees based in Denmark, UK and US
- Ensure delivery of documentation in the right quality at the right time
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to ensure aligned processes and documentation structures
For our Design Compliance department in Offshore Technology we are looking for a strong team lead profile. The aim is to continue the positive trend within product quality and compliance according to legal regulations and standards. The focus the last couple of years, has been on day to day activities ensuring that the products delivered are at the level needed to satisfy the increasing demand from the market. Looking ahead this still needs to continue, but on top it is also time to brush up the strategy for doing compliant designs in our development functions. What are my responsibilities?
- Define strategy within own area of responsibility
- Efficiently manage a team of 12 experts, covering the internal defined development process and compliance according to regulations and standards – machinery directive (10 in Denmark and 2 in India)
- Stakeholder management and promotion of own area across the business units
We are looking for a new Team Lead for our “Tools & Systems in Design” team. The team is responsible for ensuring efficient implementation and utilization of software applications in our Offshore business unit. The team is also responsible for defining business processes and for training and supporting the users. You will have good possibilities of influencing the choice and use of our tools and systems and processes and working with stakeholders across the Offshore business and aligning with IT.
What are my responsibilities? Efficiently manage a team of 17 process experts and developers (12 located in Denmark, 5 located in India). Stakeholder management and promotion of the area Define the right tools landscape and the related processes
Are you passionate about working with clinical studies in an international environment, then we have an open position as Senior Study Manager in the Clinical Study Management department at Lundbeck.
As International Study Manager, you are overall responsible for leading a global cross-functional study team consisting of participants from relevant functions within Development, proactive planning and execution of the study, as well as facilitating an excellent relationship with the investigational sites.
We invite you to be part of Clinical Study Management where we share the common aspiration to become world’s best CNS Pharma within Study Design & Execution. We are focused, passionate and responsible towards our deliveries, colleagues and society. We offer a positive and engaging working environment and we have a strong pipeline.
Vores nuværende vedligeholdelseschef har valgt at gå ned i tid og fokus – heldigvis stadig her hos os – så derfor søger vi nu en kompetent og værdig afløser. Du bliver den ledende del af en afdeling bestående af 18 kompetente, engagerede og faglærte medarbejdere (industriteknikere, industrielektrikere, smed, reparatører og bygningshåndværker) der med solid værkstedshumor og robusthed navigerer i hverdagen.
Din hoved-ansvarsområde er ledelse og herunder sikring af vores reparation og vedligehold af:
- Utility (trykluft, vand, el, vakuum, ventilation m.m.)
- Bygninger og bygningsinstallationer
Vi søger 2 nye ledere til hhv. aftenholdet i Drejeafdelingen og aftenholdet i Mold – hvis arbejdstid er 15.15-22.35 (mandag-torsdag) og 13-17 (fredag).
Her bliver du en del af drejeafdelingen, der består af i alt 100 medarbejdere fordelt på faste treholdsskift samt et weekendhold. De primære opgaver er drejning og fræsninger af tætninger i (PTFE) og andre plastmaterialer. V
Mold består af ca. 80 ufaglærte medarbejdere, der med hårnet og fasthed kører i faste treholdsskift som den øvrige produktion. Deres opgaver spænder fra blanderum over molding af rør via isostatisk pres til sindring af rørene i ovne.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of a client
We are looking for a people manager with great leadership qualification
As Site Director, you will be responsible for the total site including production and office functions. The site is a modern factory owned by a well-established and well-respected Danish company in the food industry and holds approx. 40 employees.
The main responsibility areas of the role are to organize, lead, and manage the production to deliver the right quality and quantity at the right time, in a safe manner, meeting the customers’ demands at the lowest possible manufacturing costs.
Your main tasks are:
- Visible and motivational management including continued focus on a high level of well-being for employees
- Development and structuring the organization to meet future demands and challenges
- Development of employees incl. planning and implementation of the necessary training of employees