28 job matcher din søgning
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the World.
You will immediately take an active, operational part in driving late development projects forward. Here you will get to use your scientific knowledge and analytical mindset. In detail you will be expected to:
- Be an integral part of our project teams from proof of concept until two years after launch, where you will bring your analytical knowledge into play in a project specific manner.
- Develop and validate analytical methods for drug substances and drug products, set specifications, handle impurities, conduct stability studies and analysis of IMP productions, both internally and externally in collaboration with CMOs.
FOSS Analytical A/S is looking for a data scientist/chemometrician to be part of the solution development within the wine segment. The position is temporary (ending Dec 31 2018).
As Data Scientist/Chemometrician you will be part of the Data & Algorithms team in the Technology organisation which is part of FOSS R&D.
Your main responsibility will be to develop new chemometric applications and evaluate new solutions within the wine segment. You will be responsible for the data analysis in the project, both with respect to data analysis and algorithmic development within the instrument, and with respect to the application development. Coordination and problem solving in close collaboration with other project team members is part of your daily work. Some travel activity in relation to customer vistis can be expected.
Roche Diagnostics A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a colleague to join our marketing team in a newly created position. You will have a dual role, combining the development of our digital marketing strategy with a role as strategic marketing project manager and will be part of the extended leadership team.
The projects that you will lead will be prioritized across our full product portfolio to ensure sufficient resourcing of high-priority projects as well as a professional and strategic launch approach. Our marketing team is responsible for developing strategic and tactical plans across our portfolio and for supporting our customer-facing colleagues in creating best-in-class customer experiences. You will be working together with a team of 11 marketeers and report to Director of marketing.
Orphazyme A/S, Copenhagen
Are you our new Clinical Operations Specialist (office-based) in a busy and ambitious working environment? This is your opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and become an important part of the Clinical Development staff of a progressive and innovative biopharmaceutical company.
- Operational support to the different trial teams (Clinical Project Manager/Trial Manager, Clinical Trial Administrator, other trial team members, CROs, and vendors) throughout the trial life-cycle (planning, conduct, and closure)
- Oversee and manage the CROs (e.g. oversight tasks, review study plans and project-specific templates, follow-up on CRO deliverables)
- Monitoring oversight (e.g. CRAs performance, review selected trip reports, co-monitoring)
- Ad hoc-tasks (support with TMF, internal meetings etc.)
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
- Do you want to become IPR responsible for an increasingly important area?
You will become IPR responsible for one of the company’s core areas, Process Development who are responsible for growing and formulating our microorganisms and products derived therefrom. Exciting challenges as well as ample opportunities for personal development are guaranteed in this position.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Take responsibility for the existing IP portfolio within process development
- Evaluate competitor IPR and perform freedom to operate analyses
- Perform patentability opinions, draft applications, prosecute and defend patent rights
Abacus Medicine A/S, Copenhagen
Abacus Medicine is searching for a talented full-time Sales Analyst for our UK business development team based in central Copenhagen.
Your role as a Sales Analyst will give you a wide range of tasks. You will be responsible for economic analysis of new products and business areas, business intelligence and market research. As well as supporting the Project Manager UK with the various daily ad hoc tasks.
Furthermore you responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining pricing databases for products
- Customer relations and associated sales work
- Contacting new potential customers and partners e.g. hospital groups
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
Carlsberg A/S is looking for a Project Scientist to carry out and support the research initiatives on hops at the Carlsberg Research Laboratory. The project focuses on improving flavour characteristics of hops through classical breeding and through process optimization.
As Project Scientist, you will be involved with and/or responsible for:
- Carry out current and new research projects related to hop genetics and genomics.
- Closely collaborate with the breeding team to implement research into practical plant breeding.
- Support analytics and aroma profiling of hops and hop compounds in beer.
The European Patent Office, Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer:
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Cook Medical, Bjæverskov
We are looking for a qualified Project Manager with experience of working with regulatory and operational aspects of medical device labeling.
With your thourogh knowledge and project skills, you will lead projects within the area of medical device labeling. Thus, you will ensure that quality system procedures related to medical device labeling are developed and maintained to be in compliance and effective. You will coordinate and coach the labeling team’s daily operational tasks and projects to ensure a high quality level and constructive collaboration throughout the company as well as externally.
Tasks may be, but are not limited to designing, proofreading, translation, printing and coordination of the development of various labeling material, e.g., instructions for use, product labels and patient cards.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
In the Chr Hansen product development value chain, Culture Development is located after Discovery in the early end and before Global Application in the late end. Culture Development typically defines the composition of the bacterial culture – and helps developing the bacterial components of the culture.
Culture Development is composed of 24 experienced and high performing employees in Hørsholm.
Your tasks will be to
- Develop new starter and bioprotective cultures for food applications – primarily dairy
- Plan, execute and report on experimental work carried out in the laboratory and in development projects
- Prepare and conduct presentations on the results obtained in the laboratory and in projects
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
If you would like to be a key player in the largest, most advanced and modern culture production plant in the world, this open position is your unique change.
As our new Senior Production Chemist, you need to have a strong insight in food production combined with knowledge within fermentation, freeze drying and packaging and have a high motivation for daily production follow up, shop floor and data analysis.
Your main tasks will be:
- The ownership of processes within the unit operations through the entire value chain from fermentation, freeze drying, blend and pack
- To drive and facilitate projects across the organization in Denmark and our production facilities in US, France, and Germany
- The ownership of the daily follow up to ensure the highest production quality
Momentum Consulting søger for AbbottResults oriented and skilled Product Specialist with drive, excellent sales and business development skills.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics is looking for a results oriented, skilled Product Specialist within Microbiology/rapid testing Point of Care products, possessing excellent sales and business development skills, to join the team in Denmark and be part of the business unit Rapid Diagnostics and part of a strong and successfull Nordic organisation with a great team spirit, support and collaboration.
With reference to Head of Sales, Rapid Diagnostics, you will be responsible for the sales and support of Microbiology/rapid testing Point of Care products targeted towards Microbiology labs and hospital care units such as Emergency departments, Childrens wards etc. You’re responsible for the whole of Denmark, preferably living in and working out of the Copenhagen area.
The British Embassy in Copenhagen, part of a world-wide network representing UK political, economic and consular interests overseas, is looking for a bright and innovative Senior Business Development Executive - Life Sciences to increase and widen the on-the-ground support available to Scottish companies who have the ambition, capacity and capability to export their products and/or services into Europe.
Additionally, to support Scotland’s foreign direct investment activities and identify new opportunities from the region.
In more detail, main responsibilities will include provision of trade and market entry advice to Scottish companies wishing to access markets in the Nordics (and potentially in the Baltics) within the Life and Chemical Sciences Sector; particular focus on international pharmaceutical and biotech customers, as well as e-health opportunities
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Would you like to help develop wound care products that truly make a difference for people with severe and difficult medical conditions?
You will participate in cross-functional projects aimed at developing new and updating existing wound care products along with Regulatory Affairs, Marketing and technical colleagues from Pilot and Production. Here, your focus is on design verification, technical documentation and, in close collaboration with our design control specialists, ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Develop and validate test methods to verify product performance and document product qualities and instruct your colleagues in the laboratories on how to conduct the tests
- Balance input and requests from project stakeholders with regulatory requirements and the physical performance parameters of the product
- Collaborate closely with Regulatory Affairs to ensure sufficient and timely technical documentation
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
We are looking for an experienced PV Physician/Advisor for the PV Science department in Global Pharmacovigilance to become part of a growing team working with systemic treatments for atopic dermatitis and psoriasis. You will primarily be working with the human monoclonal antibody tralokinumab which is currently in development for treatment of atopic dermatitis.
As a Senior PV Physician/PV Advisor you are globally responsible for effective safety risk management processes for your assigned product(s) with main tasks being:
- Signal detection and management
- Participation in clinical trial teams providing safety input to clinical development discussions and documents, e.g. trial protocols and Investigator’s Brochure
- Preparation of PV input to various regulatory documents
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Do you want a broad and exciting responsibility in a skilled and friendly team?
Your overall objective is to support clinical development projects with vital statistical input to individual clinical trials. You can look forward to share knowledge and collaborate with other Statisticians and Programmers within Biostatistics as well as many other highly skilled experts. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Provide statistical input to clinical trial protocols including design, sample size, power calculations and statistical methodology
- Analyse clinical trial data and provide input to clinical trial reports related to the development of new medicines
- Deliver statistical input to publications of clinical trial data
- Collaborate with Contract Research Organisations, CROs
You will join our Requirements & Verification Group within Research and Development, focusing on implementing improvements of tools and processes. Our team consists of ten engaged team-players, who believe that the best results come from a fruitful team effort. We support each other and constantly share feedback and knowledge to improve our results. We have an informal and creative atmosphere where respect is pivotal and we strive for the common goal.
In your new position you will plan and drive initiatives focused on improving the way we work with requirements and verification, to strengthen the quality of the products we develop. You will in this way influence our test methodology and will have many contact points in the whole organization. You will be the expert in the framework and way of working with verification and support your colleagues in this.
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
The successful candidate will be an experienced Regulatory associate/assistant preferably with late stage drug and drug-device development experience who can support the Regulatory team with a variety of coordinating functions as well as independent regulatory technical and administrative tasks within three main areas:
- Clinical Trial/Investigational New Drug Applications, e.g.
- Support to Regulatory Project Leads
- Cross functional and external coordination (e.g. CROs, publishers, US agent)
New Drug Application/Marketing Authorization Applications, e.g.
- Submission plan oversight/management incl. adherence to timelines
- Labeling (Package Insert, SmPC, packaging, Instructions for Use) coordination
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Can you lead, motivate & stay focused in a rapidly changing environment?
Your overall focus in this role will be to lead the Research Informatics & Compound management team towards a more digitized future. In addition you will be overall responsible for the research data infrastructure as well as keeping effective oversight of research specific software tools & platforms.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Lead a team of 7 dedicated and highly specialized experts with diverse scientific and technical backgrounds, ensuring high performance and a positive working environment
- Take responsibility for the cross functional relation between Research and Global IT, including maintaining a strategic and operational overview of ongoing tasks & Projects
As a Pre-Project Manager, you are responsible for supporting our sales managers and helping understand and create customer solutions from concept to final quotation. This includes design and specifications of membrane plants, cost calculations and quotation text.
You will work closely with our sales managers, our customers, your colleagues in the market companies, support functions in the sales team, and your colleagues in other teams.
- Driving quotations in conjunction with sales managers and our market companies
- Listening to, understanding and analysing customer needs
- Customer meetings