429 job matcher din søgning
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
SimCorp is looking for a results-driven and sharp Senior IT Project Manager who will be responsible for leading and implementing a number of business focused global IT projects.
You will get a unique possibility to play a key role in supporting and executing on IT technology demands and increase business value for SimCorp.
You will provide technology leadership in innovative information technology planning and execution of IT projects. You will be a frontrunner in organizational change management activities towards both IT and the business units.
You will succeed stakeholder management and establish relationships at multi operational levels within the organization, such as business sponsors, project owners, and work with IT program managers, architects, and finance analysts to ensure rapid and effective closure of IT capability gaps.
EG A/S, Ballerup
Er du struktureret, detaljeorienteret og trives du med at løse administrative opgaver? Så er det måske lige dig vi søger!
Som vores nye deltidsmedarbejder bliver du en del af vores HR Operations-team. Vores vigtigste opgave er at supportere forretningsledelsen med forskellige opgaver, som f.eks. on- og offboarding af medarbejdere, organisatoriske ændringer, juridisk rådgivning og kursusadministration.
Du vil sammen med kollegaerne i teamet løse følgende opgaver:
- Besvarelse af e-mails samt opkald fra ledere
- Assistance vedrørende on- og offboards, samt diverse ændringer i medarbejderforhold
- Administration og ansøgning om social sikring for medarbejderne
- Opfølgning på diverse HR Operations-projekter
Ferrosan Medical Devices A/S, Søborg
Ferrosan Medical Devices A/S is looking for a highly professional, committed and motivated QA Specialist.
As QA Specialist you will together with your QA colleagues support our on-site production and rest of the organization in quality and batch release. You will regularly have contact with our contract manufacturers and external partners. Among many versatile tasks you are responsible for review and approval of:
- Change records
- Deviations and CAPAs
- Qualification and validation documentation
We offer an exciting and challenging job in an international organization in growth. Ferrosan Medical Devices A/S is driven by a dedicated energetic organization succeeded with impressive growth.
Velux A/S, Skjern or Østbirk
Do you have experience in purchasing and a talent for building constructive professional relationships? And would you like to assume responsibility for a successful international company’s key suppliers?
Our purchasing team in India will support you on operational tasks, and order handling is handled locally at the factories, so you can focus on your key responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining supplier relationships and negotiating excellent delivery performance, high quality and cost savings within the aluminium category
- Participating in VELUX development projects concerned with e.g. product development, platform updates, cost reduction, etc. to make decisions on new investments and suppliers
- Participating in meetings with your international purchasing colleagues, discussing how we can improve our procurement performance
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Are you passionate about improving lives of millions of people by developing treatments for skin diseases?
This is your chance to join one of the world’s leading companies within dermatology and to set your mark on the quality of life for millions of patients around the world. Global Research and Development in LEO Pharma devotes its efforts to develop innovative drugs for the treatment of skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema.
As a Principal Pharmaceutical Expert/Scientific CMC adviser you will work closely with your colleagues on interdisciplinary projects within the LEO organisation both in Denmark and internationally. Along with your colleagues, you will offer support and analyse strategies for scientific CMC on formulation, stability, and take on responsibility to maintain CMC documentation for our marketed products.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Smith & Nephew A/S
Key role in Nordic Demand Planning
We are looking for a collaborative, result-driven profile with proven record of accomplishment working with and influencing many stakeholders and functions, driving processes forward, meeting deadlines, achieving results and displaying strong customer focus.
This is an office-based position responsible for Demand Planning activities for all product areas in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. The position reports to the Nordic Supply Chain Manager.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple areas (Replenishment Forecast vs. Capital Forecast).
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Smith & Nephew
We are looking for a strong people leader who is collaborative and result-driven and with a proven record of accomplishment managing successful teams, working with and influencing many stakeholders, driving processes forward, meeting deadlines, achieving results and displaying a strong customer focus.
- The leadership of the teams, ensuring all distribution centres (Internal & third party) are running at optimum efficiency and effectiveness in all areas: Physical warehousing and shipping / Loaner/Demo operations/Returns Management/Demand Planning/Customer Service/Logistics/Purchasing
- The leadership of the Customer Service function in Denmark ensuring Service Level Agreements and targets are met and KPIs analysed and reported
GN Hearing A/S, Ballerup
You will be responsible for ensuring correct product data of high quality which is the foundation for all of our quality assurance and compliance work. Thus, you become an important part in bringing our products to market.
Moreover, an important part of your role is a more outgoing one as you will be an active part in our product development projects anchored in Copenhagen. You will be the go-to person for all things data-related and gain a large network across the organisation as you:
- Participate as a project team member focusing on product data management and change control throughout the product life cycle
- Ensure that product data in the projects is in accordance with the relevant product lifecycle management and device master record procedures, new product development procedures and other corporate procedures
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to play an important role in enabling the creation of innovative products that make life sound better for people around the world?
As we are looking for 2 portfolio specialists, and we have the flexibility to allow each role to match your specific skills. Both positions are operational in character but are highly dynamic in terms of tasks and processes, and as such you will have ample opportunity to develop your skills or take on additional responsibilities. Primarily, you will support the execution of portfolios and projects and spearhead the improvement of tools and processes.
- Facilitate monthly project status meetings with R&D management and Product management.
- Produce executive level reports and presentations on a monthly basis.
Are you a skilled System Engineer, mastering Linux, configuration management, web application system architecture with strong Python knowledge, who likes to work in agile teams with open source products? Then you can make science go faster by bringing the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] to its next level.
As a System Engineer you will more specifically:
- Manage project-wide requirements in collaboration with the product manager and other senior engineers, articulating technical solutions, and setting priorities.
- Take responsibility for the continuous delivery of the service: from continuous integration to automatic deployment in a staging environment, to deployment in production.
- Maintain the service by monitoring and measuring availability and performance.
Sammen med dine kolleger skal du varetage den daglige drift af boligafdelingen Værebro Park med 1345 lejemål.
I dit arbejde skal du
- Være sekretær for ejendomslederen og afdelingsbestyrelsen.
- Deltage som referent ved bestyrelsesmøder i afdelingen.
- Være ansvarlig for forkontorets kommunikation med beboere og DAB. Bistå med beboerkontakt i kontorets åbningstider, herunder afløse ved kontorets aftenåbning.
Af os får du
- Varierende arbejdsopgaver og et job på 37 timer pr. uge. Der skal påregnes to aftenmøder om måneden.
- Kontakt med afdelingens beboere.
- Gode kolleger og en uformel omgangstone.
Hempel A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As Group Legal Counsel you will manage and provide advice on legal issues arising locally and globally and will be involved in cross-border projects. You will be an integral part of the Group Legal Team which consists of 12 lawyers and 4 paralegals globally.
You will interact with key stakeholders and will experience a broad number of internal work relations in terms of departments, regions and subsidiary companies as well as external relations to e.g. Hempel customers and external counsel.
Our future colleague will be expected to take on a variety of legal projects, and cases, as well as:
- provide legal advice to corporate management, regional management, subsidiary companies and staff functions at all levels within the Hempel Group
- draft and negotiate a wide variety of contracts
- facilitate communication between external counsel and managers/departments/ subsidiaries
Cook Medical, Bjæverskov
We are looking for a new colleague for our Regulatory Affairs team. The purpose is to ensure that continued regulatory work is an integrated part of the product lifecycle.
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist you will join a team of 30 dedicated colleagues working with regulatory activities worldwide. We work closely together with other colleagues in the fields of development, clinical research, manufacturing, quality, and marketing as well as with colleagues at our main office in the US.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Collecting and preparing relevant documentation and communicate with regulatory authorities to ensure approval of William Cook Europe’s devices for CE-mark, USA, Canada, Australia, China, Korea, and Japan
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and providing regulatory strategies for e.g. design changes or introducing new regulatory requirements throughout the lifecycle of the devices
Har du god software- og IT-forståelse og hands-on erfaring inde for teknisk komplekse systemer (gerne sikringssystemer)? Så er du måske vores nye tekniske konsulent?
Funktionen TEC er en nyetableret afdeling, som har til formål at samle de stærkeste tekniker-kompetencer på komplekse software-og IT-løsninger med henblik på at understøtte vores største kunders løsninger.
I TEC vil du som teknisk konsulent få et klart defineret ansvar for at sikre at udvalgte kunder får en unik kundeoplevelse, samtidig med at den økonomiske gevinst på kunden i levetiden afspejler øget loyalitet og ”share of wallet”. Du kan derfor se frem til at blive en del af et team, af højt kvalificerede teknikere, med fokus på komplekse IT infrastruktur- og software-løsninger.
Curia recruiting on behalf of Scanmarket A/S in Solbjerg
Are you capable of managing internal and client-facing sourcing projects? You now have the change to become a part of the team at the leading provider of eSourcing system in Europe and the U.S.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant, who can manage all aspects of Scanmarket’s internal and client-facing sourcing projects. You will get the opportunity to cooperate with a wide variety of large, international organizations and get a great insight into their procurement and sourcing projects – part of your role will be assisting them with data analysis and strategic advice.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analyze, facilitate and execute sourcing projects within a wide variety of companies and product categories.
- Develop robust eSourcing strategies and recommendations to support your clients’ decision-making.
William Demant, Smørum
We offer you the opportunity to work closely with the Global Operations management team of William Demant. You will have a key role in the journey of taking Operations finance to a new level and you will work closely with highly skilled and experienced colleagues.
The scope of the role is broad and we expect you to be able to understand the business complexity and dig into the details of the data in Operations and to provide relevant analyses and presentations to the management team. You will have a key role in driving the yearly Group budget process within Operations.
Your tasks include:
- Controlling of the monthly reporting from Operations activities around the world
- This includes challenging the monthly reporting and performance
- Based on insights gained, provide analyses and reporting to Global Operations management team
The Nielsen Company, Hellerup
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by partnering with our clients and using data to explain what is happening with their business and what they should do to improve performance.
Working with both your Nielsen colleagues and spending time with clients, you will build partnerships to allow you to understand your client needs and requirements. You'll use this knowledge to develop in depth analytics and create compelling stories that deliver the insight to drive business growth.
Your key responsibilities:
- Build a strong partnership with the client and delight the client by delivering analytical insights, presentations and thought leadership in line with commitments.
- Contributing to client retention by providing support and solutions to their business.
Ørsted Wind Power - EPC, Gentofte or Fredericia
Do you enjoy travelling and are you ready for expatriation? Do you want to ensure an excellent quality of the electrical and mechanical installation on our offshore substations?
Join us and become Commissioning Supervisor in Electrical Installation & Commissioning Supervision where you’ll be responsible for the electrical and mechanical installation during construction, testing and commissioning at the fabrication yard and offshore.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
BEUMER Group A/S, Aarhus
Can you ensure quality oriented and seamless installation of our complex and advanced sortation systems in airports, postal centers, courier service companies and warehouses?
We offer an exciting and challenging job in a positive and international work environment. We will make sure that you receive in-depth training in our product range. Moreover, you can look forward to working with dedicated, professional and competent colleagues. Your primary tasks will be to:
- assist installation companies in the planning of progress and resources to meet deadlines
- train local manpower in accordance with the installation instructions
- check and ensure the quality of the installation work
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of FortConsult in Copenhagen
Are you an experienced security advisor? Do you want to join the most experienced IT security company and get more than 1000 IT Security consultants worldwide as your colleagues?
You will be fully or partly responsible for the successful delivery of consulting services to the client base. This will involve on-site and remote security focused projects with the objective of delivering consistent high-quality work, including the transfer of knowledge to clients when appropriate. In the role, you may be responsible as technical team lead for smaller client engagements or task leader for larger client facing projects.
You will have a long list of responsibilities, e.g.:
- Advice new and existing customers about their overall IT security strategy
- Advice new and existing customers about which IT security activities are most relevant to them.