416 job matcher din søgning
3Shape A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a new Scrum Master with developer skills in our Implant Studio team. We develop 3D CAD applications for the medical device industry to improve dental care for patients across the world. Implant Studio helps dentists and oral surgeons to perform more precise, safer, and less invasive implants treatments.
Your primary responsibility is to be the teams’ servant leader, where you are responsible for exhibiting agile leadership, facilitating meetings, removing impediments and understanding the need for relentless improvements. You are helping the team being the best that they can be.
Being curious by nature, you are eager to experiment with new practices to see what works best, realizing that a team that has fun together achieves the best results. You will collaborate closely with the team’s Product Owner as well as with Scrum Masters from other teams.
Dansk Supermarked, Brabrand
We are developing some of the most exciting new solutions within Digital and eCommerce. We are the Digital Growth Center at Dansk Supermarked and we're looking for a passionate process consultant to join our exciting digital journey.
If you have a couple of years’ experience with business processes and have a digital mindset, then you might be the next to join our digital team!
Our new consultant will
- participate in the design, implementation and maintenance of effective ecommerce processes for our new grocery ecommerce platform
- cooperate with system developers so that business needs are translated to functional processes, systems and solutions
- participate in overall end-to-end business tests and quality assurance for new processes
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a career in managing and driving change and transformation?
As a team member on one or more projects you will be working with and developing your skillset in a range of different areas like; process design, training and implementation, SOPs, data analysis, presentations, automation and robotics, and more.
Problem solving and crisp analysis is close to your heart and you thrive on breaking down a problem to its solvable parts applying a strong analytical mindset. Together with your project manager, you scope and plan own activities and you independently execute on your tasks.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have an analytical mindset, and do you get excited about bringing clarity and structure to information?
We are looking for an ambitious Business Analyst to join the Transformation team in Risk and Compliance - a focal point for projects and process development related to Risk and Compliance in Business Banking across Danske Bank and in all market areas.
Your role is to work with data and information to provide transparency and focus in operational and transformational activities within Risk and Compliance across Business Banking. You will work with project managers, business process owners, team leaders, other business units, group operations and market areas etc. to collect, analyse, and understand input in order to develop recommendations, management information, and presentations.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you looking to take the next step in your career in managing and driving change and transformation?
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Senior Business Process Consultant to join the Transformation team in Risk and Compliance - a focal point for projects and process development related to Risk and Compliance in Business Banking across Danske Bank and in all market areas.
As a stream driver on large projects or as project manager on smaller projects you will be challenged to apply and develop your skillset in a range of different areas like; process design, training, implementation, SOPs, data analysis, presentations, automation and robotics, and more. You scope and plan own activities and you independently execute on your tasks to ensure that we successfully deliver value-adding results.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Nakskov
Would you like the opportunity to be part of an international organisation, where you will work with various departments? Are you looking for a position where you can apply your administrative experience and expertise? Then please take a closer look at this opportunity!
As Production Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the production management in administrative tasks regarding all people related activities in the production, e.g. People Review, Motivation Performance Dialogue, Health Conversations etc. You will secure the right registration of working hours in the salary system and be in charge of the introduction of new employees and the closing down of resigned employees.
You will also be responsible for:
- Collection and follow up on KPIs.
- Monitoring of Danish working time rules and controlling of clock in/out in AX.
- Calculation and follow up on annual working hours on the different shifts.
Dahl & Kjærgaard Human Resources ApS recruiting on behalf of Phase One A/S in Frederiksberg
The new business controller will report to the CFO and will be part of the global finance team in Copenhagen with colleagues in Israel and Japan. The finance team in Copenhagen counts 6 people.
Phase One A/S offers a challenging position in an international company, where you will have great opportunity to influence the development and the nature of the position as well as create value for colleagues and business partners worldwide.
- Together with CFO deliver finance support to three business units, supply chain and management
- Own and drive BI solutions for the business and help build solid performance management
- Facilitate high quality business review material
- Management and board reporting
- Cost follow up and reporting for R&D, Marketing etc.
De to boligselskaber Køge almennyttige Boligselskab og Boligselskabet Tinggården Herfølge, der administreres af DAB, søger en ny sekretær.
Du vil i dit arbejde få en central rolle i forhold til at støtte og hjælpe ejendomslederen i implementering af samarbejdet i den nye organisationsstruktur. Du vil som ejendomskontorsekretær have fokus på og være med til at skabe de optimale rammer på det nye ejendomskontor i samdriften. Du skal være med til at sammensætte en struktur vedrørende de administrative arbejdsopgaver på ejendomskontoret, så de kan løses så effektivt som muligt til gavn for beboere og medarbejdere.
I dit arbejde vil du varetage beboerkontakten i ejendomskontorets åbningstid, sørge for fakturering, kontering og lettere økonomistyring. Du skal endvidere sortere post, udleje selskabslokaler og udarbejde beboerskrivelser.
Øjenafdelingen øger igen aktiviteten og vi søger derfor en sygeplejerske på 32-37 timer pr. uge i en fast stilling fra 1. juni 2018.
I Øjenafdelingen finder du medarbejdere med et højt fagligt engagement. Dine kolleger har et stort specialekendskab. Sygeplejerskegruppen er bredt sammensat med hensyn til alder, kvalifikationer og kompetencer.
Vi har attraktive arbejdstider: Mandag til fredag fra kl. 7.45 til 15.15. Senvagt til kl. 18 om torsdagen, lørdagsvagter og døgnrådighedsvagter kommer på tale senere i begrænset omfang.
Dansk Røde Kors, Copenhagen
The IFRC Reference Centre for Psychosocial Support is looking for an advisor with experience in resource mobilization and project management
- Translate the PS Centre’s resource mobilization strategy and plans into action and identify potential partners and opportunities for new partnerships including with institutional donors (e.g. EU, ECHO, EU Horizon 2020, UN), bilateral donors and embassies, NGOs and research institutions, and private foundations (e.g. Oak Foundation).
- Lead and coordinate fundraising initiatives and proposals in close collaboration with other members of the team, including partnership development as well as drafting narrative proposals and budgets.
- Ensure that existing donor relations and partnerships are maintained, including provision of regular narrative and financial reporting and other communications.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As a senior designer, you collaborate with model builders to create new play experiences. You join the LEGO Connect department, which is tasked with developing new products that bring LEGO bricks to life, to set the direction for the creation of a digital experience where embedded electronics compliment LEGO bricks. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Briefing vendors, managing relationships and working with partners to try out new ideas and develop and design world-class play experiences
- Facilitating speculative new areas of research and driving the delivery and implementation of more mature ideas for market launch.
- Designing for production through a rigorous iterative prototyping process where you help define what great deliverables are within design, production and process in the team
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Would you like to influence the design and functionality of the LEGO® bricks and thus have a direct effect on children´s play experience? Then we need your technical expertise to link design, materials and production setup for new and updated versions of our world-famous toy.
In Engineering & Quality in Billund, we are looking for 3 mechanical engineers for 2 different departments, developing the technical design of the LEGO bricks. In the Novelty Element Development (NED), you will join 10 element developers driving the technical development of new LEGO elements.
Overall, you will:
- Provide technical expertise regarding the choice of materials, production methods and product specifications for new or upgraded LEGO elements
- Team up with technical mould developers to drive projects, developing new or optimising existing elements, within the right timing, costs and quality
©2018 The LEGO Group
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join the Transformation team in Risk and Compliance - a focal point for projects and process development related to Risk and Compliance in Business Banking across Danske Bank and in all market areas.
Your role will be to own and drive projects and transformations within Risk and Compliance and related areas in Business Banking and across all our market areas. The project types will vary but generally include topics like operational excellence, end to end optimization, operating model and governance structures, performance management and analytical projects.
Student assistant, Commercial Excellence (or internship) position at the head office in a world-leading pharmaceutical company.
We are offering a job opportunity for a motivated young professional to join a high performing international team of seven individuals. We strive to deliver value for our markets and top management through commercial projects, data analysis and process optimization.
You will become part of Global Commercial Excellence team. We will support you in developing your skillset within infrastructure development, project management, business intelligence, commercial operations, change management and at the same time allow a degree of responsibility. As part of the job experience you get to collaborate with key business users in our subsidiaries, analysts, BI and development teams to improve global solutions.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
You can look forward to unfolding your skills in an international environment among truly passionate and talented colleagues and partners. You will become the team’s primary responsible for establishing design requirements in a systematic way and translating these into specifications – while ensuring design control all the way to verification and validation. You will focus on connectivity in order to capture data related to the use of LEO Pharma’s products, injection devices as well as lotions. You will:
- Develop cutting edge products within digital healthcare – combining HW and SW
- Translate requirements into specifications
- Ensure design control and create technical documentation all the way to verification and validation – aligned with our quality management system
Hempel A/S, Lyngby
As Senior Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for the technical deliverables of the most important Marine New Solution projects. In some stages of the projects, you will need to Manage the entire project, which involves contributions from a number of other functions such as Product Management, Supply Chain, etc.
- Technical project management of selected Marine New Solution projects and, potentially, key technology collaborations (e.g. strategic suppliers and customers)
- Collaboration with stakeholders across the organisations e.g. Product & Portfolio Management, Marketing, Business Technical Expertise etc.
- Depending on the profile of the candidate, part of the Marine R&D Management team.
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships.
Terma A/S, Lystrup and Grenaa
Do you want to work in an international high tech company, operating within highly specialized areas like aerospace, defense industry, security or space?
As SCM Intern in Terma you will be part of a company that employs a lot of engaged, knowledgeable and international people, and where Lean, Continuous Improvement and performance driven winner culture are parts of your daily work.
You will be an active participant in working with our SCM strategy and improving our internal/external supply chain for the future.
YOUR PRIMARY TASKS WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN:
- Challenging and developing our current processes, systems and reporting to enable even better performance
- Define and implement performance management tools and processes
- Definition and improvement of our Inventory planning activities with respect to the strategic targets
Sammen med dine kollegaer får du ansvaret for den daglige drift og vedligeholdelse af boligafdelingerne Lille Birkholm I og II samt Kildegården med 824 lejemål.
I dit arbejde skal du:
- Fungere som daglig leder for 12 medarbejdere.
- Være ansvarlig for kontakten med beboerne i afdelingerne, håndværkere og afdelingsbestyrelserne.
- I samarbejde med DAB's driftschef indhente tilbud og udarbejde oplæg til vedligeholdelsesplaner og budgetter.
DAB er en virksomhed, hvor redelighed, effektivitet og omsorg for beboerne går hånd i hånd med udvikling af boligområderne og et godt samarbejde med bestyrelserne.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
At Pandora Global IT we are looking for a dedicated Program Manager to take on a central role within our Global Agile Development Applications team.
We are looking for a Program Manager with a holistic approach, to take a lead role on the development of the Cloud Retailer Platform and the CRM Application. To provide key technical and solution architecture leadership for PANDORA’s Azure, Dynamics 365, .NET, BI, Ecommerce, and Mobile applications platforms.
- Assist in leading the solutions architecture, development, and integration of PANDORA’s .NET applications platform, ecommerce and web platforms with other key systems.
- Assist in leading the solutions architecture, development, and integration of PANDORA’s Dynamics 365 and Azure platform with other key systems.
- Architect, design, build, document, and assist with testing and releasing software solutions based on company’s SDLC methodology.