7 job matcher din søgning
The overall aim of the research group is to gain novel insight to T cell recognition of cancer and autoimmune diseases, through use and development of novel technologies.
The tasks include:
- Molecular analyses of T cells (PCR and QPCR),
- Preparation of PCR buffers and master mixes
- Preparation of critical solutions
- Implementation of robotics systems
- Quality assurances of robotics systems
Indrykket 22. juni
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and talented individuals for a PhD scholarship in radiopharmaceutical chemistry at the Hevesy Laboratory at DTU Nutech (Risø Campus).
As a PhD candidate, you will enter the research program at the Hevesy Laboratory, and you will work with new innovative drug delivery systems for treating cancer with therapeutic radionuclides. Within this field, you will work on two separate projects:
1) Astatine-211 is an alpha particle emitting radionuclide with great potential in cancer therapy. However, its chemistry and the tendency for astatinated molecules to undergo in vivo degradation and subsequent thyroid accumulation pose show-stopping challenges.
2) Auger-therapy is based on radioactive decays where a high amount of very short range electrons are emitted. Therefore, these radionuclides must decay in close proximity to the DNA in order to be effective.
Indrykket 8. juni
The Center for RNA Medicine, Department of Clinical Medicine, Aalborg University is seeking an outstanding postdoc for our expanding research program in long noncoding RNA biology and cancer therapeutics. The postdoc position is open for appointment from August 15th, 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter. The appointment is initially for 2 years with the possibility of extension to 3 years. The position will be based at the Copenhagen Campus of Aalborg University.
The Department of Clinical Medicine conducts research within all the clinical medical disciplines and provides teaching resources in all subject fields at the Faculty of Medicine of Aalborg University. The Department of Clinical Medicine has 40 affiliated research units organized in a series of cross-disciplinary research programs, such as cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and neurological disorders.
Indrykket 6. juni
Som erhvervsorienteret universitet er målet at levere forskning på et højt internationalt niveau, der tager udgangspunkt i teori- og...
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kgs. Lyngby
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, 21. juni
Center for Basic and Translational Neuroscience is looking for a highly motivated FACS/FC Specialist with expertise in flow cytometry and...
Det Sundhedsvidenskabelige Fakultet, København
Jobcenter København, 16. juni
Vi er en af landets største neurologiske afdelinger, med en komplet vifte af specialfunktioner inden for det neurologiske område.
Region Sjælland, Roskilde
Jobcenter Roskilde, 16. juni
En stilling som klinisk professor i onkologi, med fokus på lungekræft/mesotheliom og som overlæge ved henholdsvis Klinisk...
Aalborg Universitet, Aalborg
Aalborg Universitet, 13. juni