Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
194 job matcher din søgning
Terma A/S, Grenaa
In Terma, we are now looking for a Quality Engineer and since our quality assurance is an essential foundation in our industry, you will as a quality engineer become a key player in one or more of our programs.
You will take responsibility for Quality Assurance on 2-4 programs on deliveries of structures to airplanes.
Your primary tasks
- All quality activities, e.g. reviews, preparation of quality plans, and projects meeting
- Processing of problem reports, corrective actions, deviations from internal and external audits
- First Article Inspection and statistical process control
- Complete handover-procedures to the customer
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S recruiting on behalf of The Walt Disney Company Nordic in Copenhagen
On behalf of The Walt Disney Company Nordic, Hays Specialist Recruitment are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager within e-commerce, to join the Nordic Disney Consumer Products Marketing Team placed in Copenhagen.
Referring to the Head of Retail Marketing Nordics, you will have a key role in managing the marketing for the company’s e-commerce retailers and Hardline licensees. You will support the Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel franchise in developing various campaigns within digital marketing.
Along you will have responsibility for implementation of all e-commerce marketing executions, and ensuring all licensed partners are aligned with the overall company strategy in the Nordics. You will be the e-commerce and digital marketing expert in the Marketing Team.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want to work for a creative, caring and globally loved brand? Are you ready to gain marketing experience, working with a young, dynamic, global Shopper team? Do you enjoy learning more about emerging trends that are changing the way that shoppers buy toys?
Join the LEGO Group Market and Commercial Development (MCD) department, where you will be part of the Shopper and Omni Channel Activation (SOA) team. We are a global team working across the LEGO Group to drive the shopper agenda by ensuring a deep understanding of toy shoppers with a consistent approach based on insights. As our new student worker, you will support the SOA team, taking on the responsibility for a wide range of administrative tasks and Shopper Marketing projects.
©2017 The LEGO Group
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing the solutions in the product range to meet requirements. Principal accountabilities includes product development in conjuction with ERM development team covering below important activities:
- Be involved in the automated testing activity for ERM products
- Implement approved enhancements to products – reporting on progress against estimate and highlighting unexpected technical issues
- Provide support to Business Units, TPS and 3rd level support to customers, for issues relating to use of the products in production releases
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Microbiome and Human Health innovation is looking for a R&D Portfolio Manager that can help the department to reach its full potential.
The team keeps expanding as a result of a continuous demand within Microbiome and therefore we need a new R&D Portfolio Manager to ensure professionalization of resource management. Microbiome and Human Health innovation is a team that is science driven and characterized by commitment and passion for translating the latest discoveries to applications that benefit consumers and patients globally.
- Securing a clear governance structure and reporting within Microbiome and HH innovation
- Management of the portfolio of maturation activities for future new product development projects
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have profound knowledge of blade structures and materials? Can you take the lead and motivate a team, constantly aiming at completing your tasks in time to the right quality and safety standards?
As Blade Supervisor, you will ensure that paint and fibre damages are repaired and evaluated. You will be responsible for the execution of various blade-related tasks within Service O&M such as upgrade and retrofit projects, main component exchanges and blade repair projects throughout the MHI Vestas WTG fleet.
You will also be responsible for:
- Carry out field repairs and/or perform on-the-job guidance and quality control
- Evaluation and supervision of repair work of paint and fibre damages
- When relevant, submit detailed documentation of the damages to Technical Support to identify correct and optimal solutions
Are you looking for the next step to kick-start your transition from being a student to becoming a young professional within procurement in an international pharmaceutical company?
As part of your two-year graduate journey at Lundbeck you will be exposed to various parts of the business and encounter many exciting challenges across the company. The learning curve will be steep and we expect a lot from you, but in return we offer a programme that will empower you to grow both on a professional and personal level.
A graduate position with GBS and Group Sourcing invites you into a world of strategic sourcing, value chain optimization and operational excellence. Reporting to the VP of Group Sourcing and working closely with the management groups across both functions you will over the course of the programme, become a key player in further developing our global source-to-pay processes.
Hos FOSS søger vi en Juridisk Rådgiver med speciale i international arbejds- og ansættelsesret. Du bliver ansat i vores globale HR-afdeling i Hillerød. HR-afdelingen består af 17 medarbejdere – størstedelen er placeret i Hillerød, men vi har også kollegaer i Polen, Kina og Ungarn.
Som Juridisk Rådgiver vil du fungere som rådgiver i et dynamisk og internationalt miljø.
Dine primære opgaver vil være:
- Håndtering af arbejdsrelaterede problemstillinger i samarbejde med lederne. Det kan fx være i forbindelse med afskedigelsessager
- Rådgivning om juridiske rettigheder og pligter inden for "Industriens Overenskomst"
- Ansvarlig for arbejdsretlige forhold, herunder vilkår i kontrakter m.v.
Exciting opportunity to join Danish Crown as Chief Engineer Assistant
The Chief Engineer Assistant will in the beginning of the plant start-up process, function as PA and provide key administrative support to the Chief Engineer, including administrative assistance, build-up of a documentation system, preparation of monthly reports, and follow-up on the use of plant resources.
Once the plant reaches the stage of production, the Chief Engineer Assistant’s role will evolve from predominantly PA-related tasks, to further support of the technical department and all technical teams in carrying out required tasks and facilitating the delivery of technical solutions.
Are you passionate about sales, great service, and do you consider yourself a true Beer Ambassador. Can you ensure that our guests receive a unique experience when visiting Carlsberg?
Visit Carlsberg is looking for an experienced and outgoing Account Manager with responsibility for sales of meetings, conferences and events at Visit Carlsberg. You will be a part of a Sales & Booking team of three people.
- Actively reach out to existing and new potential customers with sales solutions
- Retain and develop existing customers & implement individual action-plans
- Site presentation of the venues to new clients (Jacobsen Brewhouse & Bar, Carlsberg Museum & Business Centre, Carlsberg Conference Centre etc.)
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of client
Do you have a solid background in Accounting, and are your passion numbers and do you have an eye for both details and deadlines?
As the new full-time accountant, you will be part of a team of eight highly motivated colleagues in a dynamic, fun and welcoming workplace. They are a busy bunch, but they do their utmost to have fun and help each other when needed. They value professionalism and have a continuous focus on adding business value.
Your main task will be expense handling and debt collection as well as posting and payment of vendor invoices. Moreover, your tasks will include:
- VAT reporting and other mandatory/relevant reporting
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly clothing tasks and reconciliations. e.g. accruals
- Supporting the team with projects and ad hoc tasks
Do you have experience from coordinating marketing activities in an international context? Are you structured and detail oriented?
Then you might be a good match for the Global Marketing team at Oticon Medical! You will be situated in the Danish part of our HQ in Smoerum - just outside Copenhagen.
We are experiencing a substantial growth in our business and want to attract an ambitious and engaged marketing planner to develop and manage our marketing activities.
Your working days will be truly diverse and you should be prepared to handle a wide variety of different tasks and projects simultaneously. You will have a coordinating role within our Global Marketing department where you will be in charge of incoming orders from Product Management, Congress & Event team, Online team, Clinical team & Customer Experience team and directly from our markets, and you´ll need to make sure that all orders are placed and followed up correctly.
Your main area of responsibility will be IT compliance & data privacy and you will be managing the IT compliance & data privacy program and will work in close cooperation with many different parts of the organization.
You will work on ensuring that our company complies to IT standards and regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for enforcing data privacy regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on IT compliance matters.
- Manage the personal data privacy programs in the organization
- Assess, advice and train important stakeholders in personal data privacy regulation and internal IT policies
- Develop and oversee monitoring and control systems to prevent and handle violations of external regulations and internal policies
As a nordea.com WEM solution expert, you will inspire, empower and collaborate with our editors and content owners to deliver engaging and relevant expert content. You’ll achieve it by providing high quality advice on best practice and best in class user experiences considering business goals and strategies.
You should quickly understand and assist editors in either fixing their content or report a defect to the backlog and product owner.
What you’ll be doing:
- As an expert user of Web analytics tools and with passion for UX and user research, you will support and drive the maturation of a data driven culture.
- Assist and spar with stakeholders.
- Train editors in SDL Tridion, plus optimising and ensuring guide and online training material of high quality.
- Editor support – including checking and answering requests in team common mailbox.
NIRAS is again looking for talented and highly motivated graduates with relevant first working experiences and the passion for pursuing an international career within development consulting. NIRAS’ Young Professional Academy (NYPA) is a fast-track on the job training and learning programme.
In this 2 years programme, the trainees acquire a wide range of tools, gain hands-on practical experience and grow in their thematic areas of interest. The programme offers comprehensive training in project management, business development and tendering and carrying out consultancies.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
We are looking for a Development Scientist with experience within product formulation and clinical test production to join Product Design.
You will be a part of our 7 people Product Design department which is responsible for formulation development, product upscaling and implementation as well as technical production trouble shooting of probiotic containing solid dosage forms.
- Formulate new products and improve existing formulations of primarily solid dosage forms with a wide range of complexity
- Ensure that raw materials, specifications and documentation relating to the product and the production covers the requirements of our customers as well as our internal stakeholders
Unity Technologies ApS, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Learning and Development Consultant who can support employees and leaders in building and executing development plans to help employees grow in their profession and enhance their skills and careers.
The Learning and Development HR Consultant is:
- Working with leaders and employees to develop their teams.
- Preparing a user-friendly framework that supports employees’ ability to own their self-development.
- Working with leaders and employees to establish measurable development plans.
We are user-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively invest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving – from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike.
For our location in Hillerød, we are looking for a new Global Quality Manager – a talented, structured person who can secure our success with our quality on a strategic, tactical and detailed level. We are working in an exciting, challenging and developing environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues in multidisciplinary projects – where High Quality is always a very important factor.
FOSS develops and produces state of the art analytical instruments for analysis of milk, meat, grain, wine and more. Our instruments combine sophisticated flow systems and mechanical features with state of the art electronics, optics and SW.
For the job as Global Quality Manager, your main reports will be sitting in Denmark, but you will have the responsibility for the Global Quality including having a report from our Quality function in Suzhou, China.
As our Legal Counsel you will be part of the daily 'go to' legal team for the Northern European business, providing advice within various legal areas and identifying need for external counsel support, when necessary.
As our Legal Counsel, you will become part of the Northern European Legal Team consisting of 2 senior lawyers and our Legal Director who work in close collaboration with our 35+ global legal colleagues, situated in 6 different locations worldwide. You are expected to build strong relationships with all business functions within the business, in particular with the Marketing, HR, Business Development and Retail teams and the respective Country Managers/Directors of Country Operations in all of our 5 markets.
You will be working in the Northern Europe Support Office in Hvidovre, Copenhagen.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Become part of the regional team within Global Business Finance driving the business performance of our Region Europe+. You will take on a central role by establishing the strategies and supporting actions to drive integrity of in-market supply in our European markets. Key elements of the role include:
- Working closely with Europe+ Cluster Finance Directors and members of the Europe+ Leadership Team to establish the strategies and specific actions that will lead to optimal outcomes for integrity of in-market supply depending on the nature of the markets and products in question.
- Working with local teams in 18+ European markets to ensure that agreed actions are implemented and to build expertise and share best practice at a local level.