Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
169 job matcher din søgning
As Logistic Development Manager, you will drive enhanced customer satisfaction by optimizing service, quality and cost across FOSS' global supply chain. You will be instrumental in transforming our global end-to-end transportation and distribution footprint. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives and design global supply chain flows, processes and systems.
A real hands-on mentality will be required to define projects, analyse problems, document flows and implement solutions balancing service, cost and inventories. You will contribute through analysis, problem solving and project management related to global planning, warehousing, distribution and transport management with the purpose of optimizing end-to-end flows globally.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen area
In Danske Bank, we are committed to be on the forefront of digital development with the vision to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner, creating the bank of the future.
As a Senior Consultant, your tasks include process discoveries and identification of automation potential in entire organisation as well as advising on digital solutions. You facilitate decision-making for stakeholders on all levels and have a proactive approach to the successful outcomes, as well as creating high quality presentations for colleagues, experts, and managers. Among the tools we deploy in our digitalisation projects include Business Process Management (BPM), Robotics, Machine Learning and technologies in the Artificial Intelligence area. It is an advantage if you have experience or a relevant background within this space.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen area
Do you want to work in a highly professional global environment where you lead and deliver security projects ensuring premises and facility service experiences to customers and employees in Danske Bank? Would you like a job with a strong international interface and are you an experienced project manager with excellent physical security skills and a structured approach to problem solving at all levels? Then perhaps, you are the Physical Security Project Manager, we are looking for.
The Physical Security Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of the Security Project Portfolio in Facility Service Management (FSM) that is ensuring the best possible premises and facility service experience to customers and employees in Danske Bank in partnership with ISS and Securitas.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to work on developing optimal financial processes for our newest business unit – Grundfos Service & Solutions?
Our business unit is still in its early life, and we are continuously developing our financial processes to suit the business needs. As you lead the team, you take on the responsibility of driving financial processes whilst developing and shaping the future of finance.
You will also become a member of the global Service & Solutions leadership team. In this role, it is expected that you engage actively in business decisions beyond the finance agenda.
Your tasks include:
- implementing a new service performance management view and securing alignment to the rest of the organization
- implementing a group profitability mindset in our Service & Solutions business
- securing transparency in the establishment of Service & Solutions as a vertical performance unit
FOSS Analytical A/S is looking for a data scientist/chemometrician to be part of the solution development within the wine segment. The position is temporary (ending Dec 31 2018).
As Data Scientist/Chemometrician you will be part of the Data & Algorithms team in the Technology organisation which is part of FOSS R&D.
Your main responsibility will be to develop new chemometric applications and evaluate new solutions within the wine segment. You will be responsible for the data analysis in the project, both with respect to data analysis and algorithmic development within the instrument, and with respect to the application development. Coordination and problem solving in close collaboration with other project team members is part of your daily work. Some travel activity in relation to customer vistis can be expected.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to attract the best digital talents globally? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Take your recruitment processes end to end through their full life cycle?
- Use your imagination and ingenuity to hunt for the best talents to fit our business?
- Develop sourcing strategies and deliver top service to management?
Your main responsibility will be to manage full-cycle recruitment processes, including everything from the initial contact to testing, interviewing and facilitating contracts. Working independently alongside hiring managers, you will lead the efforts to develop, implement and execute successful hiring strategies – and doing so, you ensure the best possible candidate experience. Moreover, you will collaborate closely with our senior talent attraction manager to secure our long-term goals and build a pipeline of future candidates.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
This is a great opportunity to be responsible of continuously developing and improving the implementation and execution of the global reward agenda with a distinct aim of making sure that the reward strategy supports our strategic HR direction.
This will entail professional backbone concept designs for position evaluations (Hay Grading), the Global Carlsberg Job Architecture Framework, base salary processes, STI (bonus) program development etc.
Your future role in brief:
- Advisory on Reward Philosophy, Concepts, Processes and Governance to HR partners and Senior Leaders
- Responsible for implementation and operation of global Reward processes in the group HR system (People@Carlsberg)
- Reward Master Data Governance, Quality and Analytics
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Can you design the world-class Office 365 and Azure solutions that will bring us closer to a world run entirely on green energy?
Then join us and become our new Office 365 solution specialist/developer in Collaboration & Productivity, where you’ll be responsible for designing, developing and implementing Office 365 solutions. You’ll be part of a challenging and rewarding department, currently, consisting of nine people who work closely with teams in Malaysia.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Are you an inspiring and visionary frontrunner who can keep talented teams motivated, challenged, and on track? Then you might be YouSee’s next Scrum Master.
As a Scrum Master in YouSee, your key responsibility is to drive the agile processes within cross-functional teams. Since you will impact the way our teams work with agile principles. In the role you must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Serving the Development Squad in their quest to deliver value to meet stakeholder expectations via facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Guide the Squad on self-organization to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the Squad and coach the Squad to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable.
Expedia Group, Copenhagen
Egencia is looking for a Junior Travel Consultant for our office in Copenhagen, dedicated to Togsals Department. It is a full-time position, temp position for 6 months.
- Serve customers together withother travel consultants, provide committed, innovative and service-oriented counseling
- Help solve other travel management tasks for customers
- Support our customers using the online platform
- A well-planned training and development opportunities within travel advice
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Good pension scheme
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for a tester with the skills and interest to contribute to our continuous integration agenda. You will be part of creating, extending, maintaining test cases, test plans and producing bug reports during development. You will work closely with your team mates to understand features, stories and implementation. You will be assessing testability of your team's solutions and apply the best suited test approach. Your most important driver should be to ensure the high quality of our software.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with business experts to structure test scenarios and define acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Conducting context-based, exploratory, and scenario testing for transaction flows and calculation.
- Providing continuous test feedback to the team and making demos.
Do you have experience in the installation, maintenance and operation of cranes and/or lifts? Would you like to help manage the life cycle of all kinds of handling equipment in one of the biggest laboratories in the world? Then take part and work alongside engineers, scientists, and various technical teams at CERN! Take part!
- Organize, coordinate and supervise maintenance interventions.
- Plan, schedule and supervise installation and repair work in collaboration with the services concerned.
- Ensure that the work performed complies with assembly drawings, priorities and deadlines.
Chr. Olesen Synthesis A/S, Hvidovre
Fascineres du af miljø, arbejdsmiljø og kemiske processer? Kan du bevare overblikket i en travl hverdag? Og har du lyst til at være med til at opbygge et sundt og sikkert arbejdsmiljø?
Opgaverne er mange og meget alsidige, du har derfor stor fokus på at skabe overblik ved at optimere de daglige arbejdsgange og metoder i samarbejde med dine kolleger. Udvidelsen af HSE funktionen med en person mere vil ikke i det første stykke tid beslaglægge en fuldtidsstilling, hvorfor ansættelse på både deltid og fuldtid er en mulighed.
Bliver du ansat på fuldtid, må du derfor forvente også at skulle supportere produktionen med dokumentationsopgaver, herunder bl.a. skrivning at instruktioner og opstilling af data til PQR.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a challenging student position within finance? We offer you the opportunity to work in a truly international environment assisting the A.P Moller Maersk Cash Management team with cash and liquidity management related tasks as well as foreign exchange and interest rate related tasks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in various aspects of cash management and liquidity related tasks.
- Assist with account opening/account closing process.
- Assist with intercompany loans and ensure these are updated in our treasury system.
- Assist in calculating and pricing our intercompany loans and guarantees, ensuring the information is constantly up to date.
Are you an Applied Physicist with extensive hands-on experience in trigger systems for a large High-Energy Physics experiment? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? Do you have strong skills in C++ programming? CERN, take part!
You will be expected to work on a wide range of first-level trigger aspects, including:
- The development and maintenance of online and/or offline software associated with the central trigger.
- Testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the system.
- Contributing to improvements and upgrades of the system.
Do you have a background in research, an experience managing scientific information and a passion for building tools for scientists? Then join us at CERN to be one of the driving forces of the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] and make science go faster.
As an INSPIRE Content and Community Manager you will:
- Orchestrate the curation of INSPIRE content (scientific works, their connections, their attribution, as well as author profiles, conference indexes and job vacancies in the field) in partnership with other research institutions participating in INSPIRE and also coordinating the work of additional external parties;
- Liaise with the INSPIRE user community, and observe the overall market for scientific information services, to understand and assess evolving needs and trends, translate them into concrete service requirements and opportunities for new and augmented features.
Are you a skilled Software Engineer (C++) who is passionate about designing, developing and deploying advanced software systems required for the control of high-energy particle accelerators? CERN, take part!
- Taking responsibility for the analysis, design, implementation, documentation, validation and release of individual components according to stakeholders’ needs and schedules, reporting regularly on progress to supervisors, user meetings and group-wide committees.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software, in close collaboration with end-users.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Do you like to automate even the most simple tasks to remove manual work? Do single points of failure and non-HA systems give you nightmares? Are you comfortable with cloud technologies? If this describes you and you’re ready to attack some of the most complex problems in the industry, then it’s time for you to take on the challenge of being a DevOps Engineer for our LIFT platform. If you enjoy writing programmatic solutions to reduce customer turnaround time and your own workload, this team is what you’re looking for.
In this role you will:
- Work with a talented and highly engaged team of Engineers, Relationship Managers and Product Team.
- Automate infrastructure deployments for customer environments on Microsoft Azure platform.
- Architect Azure environment best practices and deployment methodologies.
Autonomous Mobility, Lyngby
At Autonomous Mobility we are building new mobility solutions that are helpful, simple and seamless. We operate in eight countries throughout the Nordics and the Baltics and will launch several pilot projects with autonomous vehicles in the next six months.
And we are looking for you, our first Marketing and Communications Manager.
No two days will look the same. Your efforts will be project-based around pilot projects and events - so a talent for strategic project management is appreciated - but you will also work with the ongoing, day to day activities that support and create our communication efforts.
Your purpose is to reach the right users with the right messages and content that bring value to their lives. We have a great mission and stories to tell, and you will be integral to the creation and distribution of the most engaging content of your career.
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding
Do you want to make a real difference and be part of Vattenfall's Business Area Wind to contribute to the development, construction, operation and maintenance of our DK Offshore windfarms and support our Environmental and Sustainability ambition in the Business area Wind?
The Environmental Specialist is responsible for reviewing and supporting the work performed by the project management and project team from an environmental perspective and to ensure that all environmental obligations (legal/permit) and VF & BA Wind environmental standards are met.
- Responsible for managing environmental issues and deliverables for Danish offshore projects including Danish Nearshore, Horns Rev 3 and Danish Kriegers Flak
- Engagement with internal HS & E and permit specialist and experts, environmental network
- Steering of environmental related consultants