10 job matcher din søgning
GE Healthcare, Brøndby
The Sales Executive is the primary GE radiology IT (RIS/PACS/VNA solutions) commercial contact for our accounts within Denmark.You will use your clinical and technical insights to engage key clinical, administrative and management stakeholders with compelling value propositions that differentiate GE’s offerings and generate revenue growth and market share.
- Serve as customer advocate, operating at both a tactical and strategic level to engage and facilitate relevant GE teams to sustain and grow the customer relationship.
- Lead the sales process: Identify/create opportunities; qualify customer needs, develop and present solutions proposals and quotations, and respond to customers’ clinical/technical/process questions in order to successfully close sales.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
Indrykket 18. august
The Machine Learning for Mobility group (MLM) of the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), Department of Management Engineering, is looking for excellent applicants to pursue PhD studies.
We do methodological research in Statistics and Machine Learning, with particular focus on Transportation problems. Given the complexity of our cities and transportation systems, we believe we need both a strong methodological background as well as deep domain knowledge to have true impact in the real-world.
Thus, we always aim to contribute to both research communities of Machine Learning and Transportation. It is an ambitious, yet very exciting place to be!
Indrykket 16. august
The Senior Regulatory Chemist position requires a broad range of pesticide chemistry knowledge and experience (i.e., organic synthesis chemistry, biochemistry, or pesticide degradation chemistry), computer-predicted chemical activity, and familiarity with pesticide regulatory requirements to support global pesticide product registrations.
- Respond appropriately to regulatory questions and requirements on product chemistry and composition to support registration, re-registration, and label expansion for AgS products and innovative chemistry or technology.
- Work with internal manufacturing, chemists, and registrations personnel to identify new impurities or degradation products
- Use organic chemistry experience and knowledge to recognize and categorize organic molecules by looking at the chemical structure or reading the IUPAC nomenclature
Indrykket 15. august
Maersk Oil, Esbjerg
We are looking for a Reliability Engineer to the largest project in Maersk Oil’s Danish Business Unit – Tyra Future. Tyra is Denmark’s largest gas field, and a full redevelopment will restore the infrastructure that processes 90% of Denmark’s North Sea gas.
It is key for this position to take the lead role in driving for achieving world class maintenance, reliability and integrity throughout the life cycle of the Asset, as well as providing the Maintenance & Integrity Lead with support to assure a cross-business understanding of how Reliability Engineering and defect elimination tools can deliver business benefit.
This is assured by delivering on specific tasks among others:
- Act in leadership role within the reliability; work closely with Maintenance, Operations, Engineering and HSE Managers
- Suggest desired certifications for predictive technologies; set-up and manage the predictive technologies program.
Indrykket 11. august
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you graduating this summer? And eager to apply your analytical skills to create value for Danske Bank customers?
You will build, execute, evaluate, and improve performance of ad-hoc and recurring campaigns for both Personal and Business customers. Your approach is proactive, and you identify business opportunities for both customers and Danske Bank through target group selection, data analysis, and appliance of predictive models. Continuous improvement and innovation of new and existing campaigns will happen through a strong collaboration with relevant marketing, business, and IT units.
Your 1:1 campaign activities will reach the customers through a wide range of different channels spanning both branch advisors, call center advisors, direct mail/email, SMS, and digital channels in our online banking solutions.
Indrykket 10. august
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a student job? And are you eager to apply your analytical skills to create value for the customers in Danske Bank?
Join CRM Analytics – a team responsible for the analytical disciplines within Marketing and Communications across all business units. We are responsible for 1:1 sales and marketing execution, evaluations, and continuous improvement of all campaign activities. Your daily work will have a direct impact on how customers experience contact with Danske Bank through our many different channels.
You will build, execute, evaluate, and improve performance of ad-hoc and recurring campaigns for both personal and business customers. Your approach is proactive and you identify business opportunities for both customers and Danske Bank through target group selection, data analysis, and appliance of predictive models.
Indrykket 1. august
The Department of Bioscience at Aarhus University invites applications for a 2 (+2, subject to expected funding) years postdoc position in...
Science and Technology, Rønde
Jobcenter Syddjurs, 17. august