275 job matcher din søgning
HumanTrust A/S søger for kunde
Trives du som frontfigur, og er du vant til at tage ansvar? Går du forrest som det gode eksempel, og sætter du en udfordrende og udviklende retning for dine medarbejdere? Så kan denne stilling være den rette for dig, hvor du skal bruge din erfaring til at flytte den sjællandske afdeling mod nye højder…
Vores kunde har et internationalt mind-set og sælger, producerer og udvikler brugertilpassede transportløsninger. Du skal med din tekniske forståelse og din kundeorienterede tankegang sikre, at virksomheden fortsat genkendes og opfattes som en engagerende og respektfuld samarbejdspartner.
Som afdelingsleder kan du se frem til at skulle beskæftige dig med følgende ansvarsområder:
- Dagligt ansvar for tilbud, planlægning, udførelse, økonomi og ledelse af afdelingens mekanikere
- Ansvar for alt ny-montage, reparation og service på udførte opgaver.
In FLSmidth’s Plant Service Maintenance department we are experiencing rapid development. For this reason we are seeking a new colleague to join our strong and dynamic team of Service Engineers.
As part of the Customer Service Maintenance team you will service our Grate Coolers on cement plants. More specifically, you will have a string of tasks, e.g.:
- Inspection and overhaul service of Grate Coolers in the cement industry
- Supervision of repair and installation jobs with a duration of 2-4 weeks
- Optimise the hydraulic systems
Systematic A/S, Aarhus
Har du drivkraften til at udvikle strategier for private og offentlige kunder? Er du passioneret for at styre en samling af projekter og it-serviceaftaler i mål? Og kan du være leder for ledere? Så har vi jobbet til dig.
Som programleder er du med, når vi tænker de store strategiske linjer, når vi er ude hos kunden, og når en gruppe af ledere og specialister søger sparring. Det er din fornemste opgave at sikre, at vi lykkes med vores projekter og it-serviceaftaler med fokus på kontrakt, kunde, leverance, økonomi og medarbejdere. Med andre ord leder du projekter og it-serviceaftaler og profilerer Systematic som den bedste på markedet til at levere ydelserne. I det daglige arbejde er du en del af vores Key Accounts markedsenhed, som er specialister i at gennemføre komplekse it-udviklingsprojekter.
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Grundfos in Bjerringbro
Do you want to help develop and maintain the world’s most sustainable pumps? Join Grundfos to ensure that all Grundfos’ products are serviceable and that the company delivers the right service offerings to Grundfos’ customers.
Your main job will be to manage a team of specialists whose goal is to ensure that all new and existing products can be serviced. To do so, your team spends most of the time developing, implementing and maintaining service plans. This entails formulating all relevant information on the product life cycle, including installation, repair, frequency of service and how to change hardware.
Also, your team collect and applies global best practice, define technical service training and drive expert networks which truly impact the everyday service delivery in the field.
VERO MODA, Horsens
Er du resultatorienteret, og brænder du for mode og butiksdrift? Kan du skabe resultater, der er med til at sikre den fortsatte udvikling af vores VERO MODA-butik i Horsens?
Du har ansvaret for butikkens drift, og får herigennem muligheden for at yde dit bedste og udvikle dig hver dag. Dine ansvarsområder inkluderer alt fra udvikling og ledelse af medarbejdere til lagerbeholdning og salgstal. Som butikschef vil du få udbygget dit kendskab til butikkens nøgletal, kommerciel merchandising samt daglig ledelse og butiksdrift. Yderligere vil du:
- Beskæftige dig med driftsmæssige opgaver som planlægning, prioritering og opfølgning på de ansattes præstationer
- Træne og uddanne medarbejdere
- Sikre at vores kunder er i fokus, så de altid føler sig velkomne.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We have established a Copenhagen-based unit aiming to disrupt current financing processes for business customers in the Nordics. Becoming part of this unit is a unique opportunity to work in a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy, and with an overarching customer-focused approach.
As a Product- and Feature Owner in Future Financing you will work with the design and conceptualization of features on a daily basis. You will work alongside multi-disciplinary creative people in smaller teams. You will be responsible for the experience and business requirements of the features you are part taking in. Part of the daily activities is working and coordinating with the IT core teams in helping shape and define the scope of each feature without compromising the quality and value for the end-user.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious lawyer looking for career opportunities in one of the largest banks in the Nordics? Do you have a solid and practical experience within M&A and partnerships? Do you like working in an international environment with many different stakeholders? If so you might be our new colleague in Group Legal, housed in our headquarters, Holmens Kanal, Copenhagen.
Your primary role as ”M&A practitioner” will be to give legal support to the business and to be the link between Legal and Group Development. You will play an important role in the build-up of the bank’s ambitions within partnerships as part of the “Nordic Integrator” strategy.
A large part of the work will be related to commercial or regulatory projects, where you will be a key player advising on strategic legal matters and preparing legal documents in collaboration with other lawyers in the bank.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
We are looking for a dedicated Internal Project Manager to join the Systems- and Documentation department. The department is part of Offshore Operations Technology and Standards, which is responsible for enabling and supporting production of offshore wind turbine blades and nacelles.
What are my responsibilities?
- Project management for internal projects related to optimization of business processes like ECM, DMS, Material Management etc. and the IT systems that support the processes.
- Alignment of initiatives with other business areas: Technology, Service, Onshore operations etc.
- Advanced key-user for one or two of the following applications: E.g. Teamcenter, SAP, Tech Pub Studio, Prisma, Trados, Tecnomatix, Microsoft Workspace or other applications utilized by the organization.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S, Aalborg
We are looking for a dedicated PLM Systems Specialist to join the Systems- and Documentation department. The department is part of Offshore Operations Technology and Standards, which is responsible for enabling and supporting production of offshore wind turbine blades and nacelles.
What are my responsibilities?
- Advanced key-user for e.g. Teamcenter, SAP, Tech Pub Studio, Prisma, Trados, Microsoft Workspace or other applications utilized by the organization. The position is targeted to support Tecnomatix plant simulation and machine interface/data collection (production equipment) initiatives. However, if your competences are within the other systems mentioned, your application is just as well appreciated.
- Back-office support for key-users/users within the organization.
- Prepare user guides and training materials.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Do you have experience with MRP controlling and would you like an opportunity to apply your expertise in a young organisation? Are you structured and detail-oriented and do you enjoy working with many different stakeholders developing the area of the business?
You will be responsible for tools MRP controlling and procurements of tools and equipment for our sites worldwide. It is important that you maintain a good collaboration with the internal customers and external suppliers. You will work in a new area within MHI Vestas and get the chance to take part in developing and implementing new controlling activities, as the area is new to MHI Vestas.
You will also be responsible for:
- Participate in tools improvement projects as well as yearly stock take and perform stock count calculations.
- Continuous communication with projects, ensuring proper planning and forecasting of tools and equipment needed.
We are looking for very talented PhD organic chemists with a strong background in synthetic organic chemistry to work at our small-scale development site in Lumsås, Nordvestsjælland, approximately 35-40 min from Roskilde. The position is in our Safety and Technical Chemistry group in Lumsås and is part of the Process Chemistry group. It is responsible for the supply of multi-Kg amounts of development candidates to support investigational and clinical studies.
Your job and key responsibilities
Development, optimisation and the scale up of chemical processes to enable multi-kg amounts of development compounds to be produced safely under full GMP on time to support clinical studies. Further development of chemical processes already implemented in process development and design of 2nd generation synthetic procedures. Enable the transfer of successfully scaled chemical processes to our manufacturing division in Lumsås.
PR electronics A/S, Rønde
Are you motivated by driving up business in unexplored areas? Are you used to taking charge and committing to the responsibility of developing a new sales area? If the answer is yes, you now have the chance to fill an exciting position in our Export Department.
The team, currently consisting of 3 people, is responsible for managing indirect distribution through a network of more than 45 distributors worldwide.
In this global position, we expect you to cover new markets. It is a new position, and we are looking for a candidate with a huge appetite to prove him or herself.
The role will offer
- Develop current and future distributors.
- Daily support and proactive sales to international customers in new markets.
- Respond to international RFQs.
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Conaxess Trade Denmark A/S in Søborg
Do you want to take a leading role in shaping and driving Conaxess Trade’s digital communication internationally?
We are looking for an ambitious new colleague, who is interested in playing a key role in strengthening a digital position for Conaxess Trade. In the role as our new Digital Communication Specialist, you must have a comprehensive overview and strong understanding of the dynamics of the digital media landscape.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of Conaxess Trade’s social media and digital platforms
- Plan, structure and produce strong content across social- and digital media
- Drive and develop our presence on digital platforms as well as contribute to projects related to digitalisation
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of FLSmidth A/S in Valby
Can you take financial lead on international projects?
You will be responsible for the monthly controlling of a number of our international projects of various sizes. Your key objective is to ensure the validity of budgets and forecasts, and you will be an important sparring partner for the Project Managers. You are expected to explain the details of any budget deviations in revenue and contribution margin as well as net working capital.
In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and follow up on budgets and overall financial status of the projects
- Ensure correct and transparent financial project reporting to key stakeholders such as Regional Management, Group Finance, and Financial Business Partner
- Drive and follow up on initiatives for business process optimization
Verdane Advisors ApS, Copenhagen
As an Analyst/Associate at Verdane, you have a key role in all phases of the investment process, as well as in managing and developing existing portfolio companies.
- You will be part of the investment team and work with evaluating new opportunities and conducting reviews covering areas such as strategic, commercial and market analysis.
- You are expected to conduct independent financial and business analyses, as well as assist in project management.
- You will be involved as a team member in due diligence and transaction processes.
Verdane is looking for an Analyst/Associate with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a strong drive, who has a passion for building successful businesses in the Nordics. You are interested in how technology can be a growth enabler for building successful companies.
Struensee & Co. Management Consulting A/S, Copenhagen
Are you outgoing and service minded, and would you like to work in a fast-growing management consulting company? Then you might be our new Office Manager in Struensee & Co.
We are looking for an Office Manager to manage Struensee & Co.’s administration and act as a PA for senior management. The tasks vary but could typically be:
- Assisting senior management with travel booking and travel expenses
- Update data in our CRM-system
- Responsible for office supplies and equipment such as PC’s, phones etc.
NKT Photonics A/S, Birkerød
Student worker with a no quit attitude toward technology challenges.
We are looking for a service minded IT administrator who wants to add practical experience to current education.
We offer a part-time (10-15 hours) job in a dynamic, well-educated, and international environment with facilities in Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, UK, USA and China.
- Service desk, handling of tickets and user support
- IT Support on Windows and Office applications
- Onsite support in DK and remote support for other locations
Haldor Topsøe A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
The Corporate Strategy and M&A is reporting directly to the CEO and aims to strengthen the efforts around the strategic direction of Haldor Topsoe, by developing, communicating, executing and sustaining corporate strategic initiatives.
You will be responsible for enabling corporate-driven business planning and performance management in the context of an IPO journey. You will support and advise the executive management and report directly to the Vice President of Corporate Strategy and M&A.
You will work from our headquarters in Lyngby in close collaboration with colleagues in Denmark and at our other global locations. Not only will you get deep insight into – and a thorough understanding of – our global organization, you will also build a strong network and be able to influence and set the direction for how we make strategic decisions.
Philip Morris, København
Vi søger servicemindede sælgere (IQOS Experts) som motiveres af innovation, revolution og transformation.
Som IQOS Expert vil du få følgende ansvarsområder:
- Efter forudgående accept fra en voksen ryger at introducere IQOS som et muligt alternativ til almindelige cigaretter; herunder gennemgå fordelene samt yde støtte, hvis de ønsker at udskifte deres almindelige cigaretter med IQOS. Det kræver vilje og udholdenhed at vænne sig til en ny vane og rutine, og det er derfor vigtigt, at du kan tilbyde den bedste kundeservice i denne proces.
- Sikre optimal IQOS forståelse og tilgængelighed af produktet.
- Udvikle og vedligeholde strategiske kunderelationer.
Du bliver en del af en virksomhed, der tager din udvikling seriøst via struktureret karriereplanlægning. Du får nogle fantastiske kollegaer og et arbejdsmiljø, der er svært at finde andre steder.
Vi tilbyder en konkurrencedygtig løn samt en attraktiv fordelspakke.
MatchMind søger for Cubic Modulsystem A/S i Brønderslev
CUBIC Modulsystem A/S har forrygende travlt, og øger derfor produktionsledelsen i Specialproduktionen i Brønderslev med en Produktionsleder med personaleansvar til nathold. Du vil få en tæt kontakt til dine kolleger på dagholdet, og en stor indflydelse på de fremtidige beslutninger omkring optimeringer og generelle tiltag i produktionen.
Dit daglige arbejde består primært i ledelse af de 25 medarbejdere, som du har personaleansvaret for. Du bruger tid på at afhjælpe produktionsmæssige problemstillinger, og i samarbejde med dine medarbejdere, sikrer du at den planlagte produktion gennemføres. Produktionen er organiseret i teams og der arbejdes kontinuerligt med LEAN.