1.298 job matcher din søgning
Codan Forsikring A/S, Malmö
As our new Information Security Compliance Lead you will be overall responsible for our internal IT risk appetite framework and you will act as information security authority and advisor for IT and the business on IT compliance matters.
Additionally, you will work closely with the rest of the ISO team to link our internal control framework and external supplier risk assurance, and to follow up on 3rd party compliance in collaboration with the 3rd party lead.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Lead internal IT Risk Appetite Framework.
- Responsible for leading and developing our internal IT control framework, to ensure control efficiency and effectiveness and to deliver value adding management reporting on our key risks.
- Facilitate the control validation process, and support control owners and 2nd line assurance throughout the process.
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
Would you like to be part of a strong team of developers responsible for groundbreaking audio solutions? Does the prospect of contributing with your own ideas that may push the boundaries within audio technology sound appealing?
As a software developer, you will become a part of the software engineering department that developed the software for Jabra Engage and Jabra Sport Pulse, the first headset in the world that measures heart rate via your ears.
Together with your fellow members of our embedded software team, and in close cooperation with the application software and software testing teams, you will take part in maintaining and developing GN Audio's software platforms for current and future products.
Oxfam IBIS, Copenhagen
Oxfam IBIS is recruiting two education advisers to be part of our team based in Copenhagen.
The advisers will, together with colleagues in the education team, spearhead the strategic work on education, thus contributing to making both Oxfam IBIS and the Oxfam confederation a stronger voice on education - globally, regionally and nationally.
The Oxfam IBIS Education team key responsibilities are to:
- Support the country programs in which Oxfam IBIS is engaged with thematic and strategic expertise
- Support the integration of education into Oxfam programs also in countries where we currently are not directly involved
- Contribute to Oxfam’s global and regional structures, and campaigns strategically with aspects related to education programming and policy
GML-HR A/S søger for LEGO Group i Billund
This is your chance to create the next generation of processing platforms in the LEGO Group. You will have end-to-end responsibility from early concept to production implementation while you use your experience to inspire your colleagues.
You will be responsible for designing new processing equipment platforms – from the earliest stages of concept development all the way to implementation of equipment in the production facilities around the world. It will take you travelling approximately 20 days per year, as you work closely with production managers in the factories as well as our external equipment suppliers. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- technical specifications and related drawings of new equipment
- proof of concept and documentation of all related tests
- technical procurement of equipment, making sure that equipment KPI`s are being met
Kunne du tænke dig at blive en del af et team i en central administrativ funktion, og trives du med en dynamisk og alsidig hverdag med mange bolde i luften?
Til en stilling som Executive Assistant i Deloitte Consulting søger vi lige nu en udadvendt, struktureret og selvstændig kollega til vores team, der består af 14 personer. Fleksibilitet og et højt energi-, kvalitets- og serviceniveau er alle nøgleord, der kendetegner dig som person.
I stillingen som Executive Assistant, vil dine arbejdsopgaver primært omfatte:
- administrative opgaver, inkl. kalenderstyring, mødekoordinering, rejseplanlægning mv.
- understøttelse på diverse møder, inkl. forberedelse af materiale, deltagelse, referatskrivning samt opfølgning på møderne.
- korrekturlæsning af diverse dokumenter og præsentationer på dansk og engelsk.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you looking for a career as an IT Consultant? Do you have a passion for creating business value and want to develop your career with the LEGO Group?
You will join the Quality and Materials team in Business Technology (IT). We are responsible for all IT solutions related to Quality and Materials respectively. Our team works closely together with our many and diverse end-users and colleagues in the business and take pride in delivering strong and useful solutions, quickly.
As an Junior IT Consultant, you can expect to:
- Participate in sprints/projects and carry out the tasks that adds most value to our users.
- Participate in all aspects of IT development, both in regards to Incidents, Errors and Change Request and in regards to larger initiatives or projects.
- Act as a sounding board towards the business on digitalization and automation of business processes in relation to quality assurance.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
As an experienced and motivated Business Administrator to oversee daily activities and support the creation and implementation of our long-term strategies, you will help maximize efficiency, reduce costs and drive growth in the transformation of Legal to positively impact our customers and stakeholders. The ideal candidate should possess a mixture of skills, as this role involves various tasks with a lot of moving parts, and therefore is required to have great organizational and prioritization skills, as well as the ability to multitask.
You will be a trusted advisor to the General Counsel and his team, with your primary tasks to support and drive the transformation journey that Legal is embarking on for the coming years, ensure that all business systems and communication tools are managed and provide administration and general support to the team.
Danske Bank, Høje Taastrup
Do you have working knowledge within tax reporting to SKAT, FATCA and CRS? Do you want to be part of a growing team where you have a say in how we work and where you can develop even deeper insights into the world of tax reporting and Danske Bank? Then this position could become yours!
You will become part of a team where you will play a supporting role to the three team coordinators on tax reporting and compliance.
Our new colleague will help us on a range of supportive tasks and will work on:
- Following up on controls and reporting on non-compliance of procedures
- Participating in meeting with Subject Matter Experts to ensure synergy with Tax Reporting
- Other tasks or projects related to tax reporting to SKAT, and FATCA and CRS reporting
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Do you have experience with and are passionate about agile QA processes and Agile Software Development? Do you want to define and implement our test process together with our agile cross-functional team? Would you like to become a part of an international company in rapid growth?
In the job as Agile Test Manager, you become a central player in the development and implementation of our test process. Your primary role is to set the direction for the test process of our System Software Team. Therefore, it is your job to define how the team should work regarding QA, so it can succeed in mastering continuous delivery.
In your daily job, you work to ensure test automatization and tool selection that enables the team to constantly improve the quality. You will be setting the direction for how to ensure the quality in our products in the analytics department, and you will participate in the execution of test activities.
Fable Media ApS, Copenhagen
Time to face new challenges and join a young and dynamic team? We are looking for a profile with strong analytical skills and experience within accounting to support our growing business.
You will become an integral part of a finance team of 3 individuals. We each have our primary areas of responsibility, but we work as a team, meaning we help each other across areas of responsibility when needed.
You will refer to and work closely with the Finance Director and your main focus will be one of our business areas, where your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Monitoring the execution of budgets and action plans
- Closely monitor and analyse revenues to support the organization
- Participate preparing in the monthly management reporting
IST ApS, Svendborg
En central del af dit arbejde som produktejer i vores udviklingsafdeling vil være interessenthåndtering. Du er således ansvarlig for at indsamle, prioritere og forædle krav fra både interne som eksterne interessenter, samt løbende internt i huset at facilitere overleveringen og kommunikationen vedrørende disse krav til udviklerne. Du vil indgå i et team med de øvrige product managers i IST under ledelse af udviklingschefen. Dette team har samlet ansvar for koordinering af al udvikling i udviklingsafdelingen.
Som produktejer bliver dine opgaver bl.a. at:
- indsamle og dokumentere relevant forretningsmæssig viden om, hvad der udvikles og vedligeholdes hvornår og hvorfor
- beskrive udviklingsopgaver, så de kan ”gribes” og håndteres af udviklerne
- omsætte krav, ændringsønsker, fejl m.m. til brugervenlige tekniske løsninger
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to attract the best digital talents globally? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Take your recruitment processes end to end through their full life cycle?
- Use your imagination and ingenuity to hunt for the best talents to fit our business?
- Develop sourcing strategies and deliver top service to management?
Your main responsibility will be to manage full-cycle recruitment processes, including everything from the initial contact to testing, interviewing and facilitating contracts. Working independently alongside hiring managers, you will lead the efforts to develop, implement and execute successful hiring strategies – and doing so, you ensure the best possible candidate experience. Moreover, you will collaborate closely with our senior talent attraction manager to secure our long-term goals and build a pipeline of future candidates.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Is your mind set on innovation, and are you looking for a job where you combine theoretical know-how of food technology with hands-on cheese product development?
We are currently working on a high profile project to set us up for the future needs. Focus is on creating a stronger assortment by reducing complexity to increase speed to market while simplifying our Supply Chain. At the same time we are looking into identifying new growth areas and implementing a new way of working.
The overall aim for your job is to implement the new products (coming out of this project) through creative/impassioned product development. You will develop, test and document the new products, as well as you will deliver strong project management.
Teknos A/S, Vamdrup
Produktions- eller procesingeniør søges til PTA-team til at gennemføre løbende forbedringer, større eller mindre optimeringsprojekter i processen lige fra planlægning, produktion, kvalitetssikring, logistik og til aflevering hos kunden.
- Gennemføre løbende forbedringsprojekter i Supply Chain
- Supportere investeringsprojekter
- Stå i spidsen for Kaizen-workshops, fra planlægning til resultat
- Have kendskab til Leanværktøjer
- Have erfaring med at drive forbedringsprojekter og Kaizen-processer
- Tale og skrive dansk og engelsk på højt niveau, da engelsk er vores koncernsprog
Ørsted Group Functions, Gentofte
Are you our next corporate finance talent, do you have ambitions, and would you like your work to make a high impact?
We are looking for a highly qualified Financial Analyst to join Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) in Ørsted Finance where you and your colleagues are responsible for Ørsted’s overall long-term financial business plan and for providing Ørsted’s top management with financial and strategic analyses to support decision making.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future.
We offer substantial freedom with responsibility, a competitive salary, an informal and attractive working environment and educational opportunities.
MAN Diesel & Turbo, Copenhagen
We are looking for a specialist to contribute in our efforts in optimising our SCR systems for large marine two-stroke engines. Would you like to join us and get significant influence on global marine emissions?
- Participate in the development of our SCR systems. We develop both high-pressure and low-pressure SCR systems. You will be part of a group in R&D with responsibility for SCR development. The group work in close cooperation with the rest of the house and also external business partners.
- Lead test campaigns – both on test engines, prototype engines at licensees and on engines in service. This includes planning, execution, evaluation and reporting.
- Test data analysis.
Hammer Andersen Sales Recruitment & Development søger for Bureau Van Dijk i København
Internationale karriere- og udviklingsmuligheder!
Bureau Van Dijk er en af de førende globale leverandører af avancerede business intelligence løsninger. Vi er en del af Moody’s Analytics, og vores nordiske kontor er beliggende på Ny Østergade i hjertet af København.
Din væsentligste opgave vil være at skabe relationer, opbygge projekter og sælge Bureau van Dijks business intelligence løsninger til beslutningstagere på højt niveau – typisk top 100-200 virksomheder i Danmark og resten af Norden indenfor segmentet BtB og BtG.
Herudover vil du dine arbejdsopgaver bestå af:
- Opbygning og administration af din pipeline
Gubi A/S, Copenhagen
Would you like to work in an innovative & dynamic design brand environment? Do you have a passion for interior & furniture design and strong experience within retail? Now you have the possibility to join the passionate GUBI team, as we are looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our flagship store in Møntergade, Copenhagen.
As Assistant Store Manager you are supporting our Store Manager with the daily operation of the store, from developing and managing the sales team to handling store inventory and sell-out figures. In the Store Manager’s absence you will serve as Manager, performing the responsibilities of managing staff meetings, training and the overall management of the store.
You will be the front line of our value chain, so you must act as a true GUBI ambassador, securing a high level of customers satisfaction through excellent service and brand knowledge - whilst ensuring the GUBI Store maintains an outstanding visual look.
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who has experience in grid management and system studies for the connection of wind power plants to the Electrical Grid. Are you interested in a job with a lot of potential and possibilities and do you want to be a part of an organization with special focus on Renewable, you are maybe the person, we are looking for.
You will be a part of the Grid Management & Studies team with colleagues located in various locations across Europe with the location for this position being based in Kolding.
As part of the Grid Management & Studies team, you will among others work in the following areas to support the design and grid compliance of solar and wind power plants:
- Steady state analysis including load flow and short circuit calculations.
- Harmonics analysis including harmonic stability and resonance analysis.
- System studies including dynamic and transient simulations.
For our Civil and Structural Engineering department within Business Area Wind, we are looking for a Product Package Manager for Offshore Foundations to manage the Product Package Foundations for Offshore wind farms.
As our Product Package Manager for Offshore Foundations you will be responsible for delivering the centrepiece for the future offshore wind farm. You will be in charge of a team of highly competent, helpful and dedicated people and balancing in- and external stakeholders.
The product package is focussed on developing and delivering the foundations product line for future offshore windfarms, each with a smaller team, and your job will be to bridge all areas.