1.359 job matcher din søgning
Butikschef til Aalborg-området
Vi søger en ny og stærk butikschef til en af vores stationer i Aalborg-området. Så har du motivation til at lede en Circle K-servicestation, med et varieret udbud af spændende produkter og tilbud, som blandt andet vores populære burger, Real Hotdogs, smoothies og andet godt – vil vi rigtig gerne modtage din ansøgning.
Dit fokus ligger primært på salg og ledelse. Herudover er der selvfølgelig administrative opgaver med at lave vagtplaner, bestille varer osv., men de fylder en mindre del af hverdagen.
Vi sørger for, at du hele tiden udvikler dig i jobbet, bl.a. i netværk med andre butikschefer og en-til-en-coaching med din Sales Market Manager. Herudover har du mulighed for at varetage andre roller, hvis resultaterne og kapaciteten i butikken tillader det. Det kunne f.eks. være som visitator, oplæringsansvarlig, projektdeltager eller lignende.
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Søborg
In Alfa Laval we strive to create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering and innovation. In Brewery department we love what we do and we’re good at it. We’re looking for a passionate “Commissioning Engineer” to make us even better suppling state of the art sustainable Brewery solutions.
The position is part of Engineering and Supply in Business Unit Food Systems. You will be responsible for commissioning’s of medium and large projects around the world.
- Be in close dialog with our customers.
- Plan complex commissioning.
- Lead local teams to fulfil commissioning plan.
Deloitte, Nuuk or Copenhagen
Deloitte is on the lookout for audit graduates for our ChangeMaker Programme all over the country. Could that be you?
Our Audit Graduate programme, called the ChangeMaker Programme, is tailored for you who wants to develop your professional, business, personal and management skills in Audit & Assurance/Accounting & Finance. We offer a career path where you will have the best chance to unfold your full potential – to grow, to be challenged and empowered in an international environment. You will be taken on a journey that will make you ready to use, enhance and challenge the way we think and do auditing now and in future.
As an Audit Graduate, you will, in addition to attending our ChangeMaker Programme become part of our work life and culture, and you and the other Graduates will gain hands-on experience in all of the many disciplines of auditing, including client contact and client relationships.
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Højbjerg
Tetra Pak er verdens førende virksomhed inden for fødevareforarbejdning og emballage. I tæt samarbejde med vores kunder og leverandører leverer vi sikre, innovative og miljøvenlige produkter, som hver dag opfylder behovene hos hundredvis af millioner mennesker i mere end 170 lande rundt om i verden.
Vi søger en hardware-orienteret el-konstruktør med godt overblik, gode kommunikationsevner samt et godt humør. I takt med de nyeste trends inden for industriel automation vil kendskab til maskindirektiv, el-konstruktion, kontakt til underleverandører samt functional safety være essentielle forudsætninger.
Vores automationsløsninger har rodfæste i en robust ”State of the Art”-arkitektur med fokus på modulopbyggede koncepter og produktionsoptimering. Vores primære styringsplatforme er Siemens og Allen Bradley.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Er du skarp til systemforståelse og programmering? Vi har en praktikplads indenfor embedded softwareudvikling med start til august 2018.
Som ingeniørpraktikant vil du blive involveret i relevante udviklingsprojekter i forretningsområdet Technology & Innovation ved vores hovedkontor i Lystrup.
Du vil under vejledning af en mentor, som følger dig under hele forløbet, få frihed til selvstændigt at løse dine opgaver. Derudover indgår du i det professionelle og sociale liv på lige fod med afdelingens øvrige ansatte.
SOM INGENIØRPRAKTIKANT KAN DU KOMME TIL AT ARBEJDE MED:
- Embedded software applikationer til demo og test (primært DSP- og FPGA-baserede systemer).
- Windows baserede simulatorer og hjælpeværktøjer til at understøtte embedded udvikling.
- Lyd-komprimering for effektiv og pålidelig data overførsel og lagring.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you an experienced in the finance process and ready to join Terma IT in supporting the digital business transformation in a global context?
Acting as IT Project Manager/IT lead, you will be responsible for driving digital business transformation or globalization initiatives and other IT improvement projects across the entire Terma organization.
This includes providing IT consulting services to the finance group in Terma, developing new finance solutions supporting global processes. Here you will be working with the strategy plan, roadmap, development and application support in relation to new finance developments. In developing and implementing these solutions, it is also your responsibility to always ensure that we are not compromising any of the required security or defense regulations.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you an experienced ERP Business Consultant or Developer and ready to join Terma IT in supporting the digital business transformation in a global context?
Your job will be to develop new solutions supporting global processes while at the same time ensuring that we are not compromising any of the related security or defense regulations.
Working within the development area, your primary responsibilities will be to work with:
- Assisting with the design and implementation of new initiatives supporting the digital business transformation strategy.
- Analysis, test and support of IFS application functionalities.
- Providing input to develop strategies for ERP simplification, global standardization and process excellence.
Cool Sorption A/S, Glostrup
Are you a passionate, self-motivated and result oriented person, who wants to develop in an Engineering environment and be part of a strong team? If yes, you will most likely find a lot of satisfaction working in Cool Sorption and enjoying the autonomy needed for your accountabilities, while at the same time having a very professional and friendly organization around.
Vapour Recovery (VRU) technology requires a strong technical background, curiosity, ingenuity and interest. It enables you to put your skills and knowledge into many various tasks and challenges.
- Defining equipment to be applied in VRU projects
- Mechanical and package engineering deliverables in projects
- Review and manage requirements and specifications
Statoil Refining Denmark A/S, Kalundborg
As a process engineer at Statoil Refining Denmark you will have a steep learning curve, and you are expected to be able to work in various parts of our organization in Kalundborg. Through an introduction program, you will develop an overall understanding of our activities and business challenges.
Statoil Refining Denmark A/S in Kalundborg is the largest oil refinery in Denmark. The refinery has a capacity of 5,5 million tons/year and approx. 330 employees.
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Statoil wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you passionate about ERP and providing IT solutions that supports business needs? Then we have just the internship for you!
As an Intern, you will become part of our IT Application team, consisting of 10 highly skilled colleagues who support the business with systems related to business processes in almost all process areas. Depending on the interests of the candidate, the job can be flexible in relation to process orientation or technical orientation.
You will be assigned responsibility for the upgrade of a part of the ERP solution, either a defined process area or a specific integration. This includes analysis of existing solution, discussing test, documentation, agree on future solutions, develop solution, test and verify with users.
Terma A/S, Grenaa
Vi søger en Shop Floor Engineer til teknisk support i vores TC (Trimmed Composites) afdeling som pt. beskæftiger 57 medarbejdere.
Med reference til Production Manager, Trimmed Composites vil du få ansvaret for at være bindeled mellem operatører og vores Material & Processes afdeling. Trimmed Composites består af 4 afdelinger med hver deres specialprocesser. Du vil modtage grundig introduktion til anvendte processer og procedurer.
- Udfærdigelse af fejlanalyser og planlægge korrigerende handlinger på tekniske problemer
- Deltage i diverse produktions- og opfølgningsmøder
- Være produktionens tovholder på forbedringsprojekter og ved implementering af nyt udstyr
Do you have profound experience with category management and strategic procurement and are you looking for a job where you have international responsibility and high impact?
As our new Senior Procurement Category Manager you will be part of the Procurement team responsible for sourcing Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) projects for Arla’s ~65 production sites. You will be working closely together with Procurement and Supply Chain colleagues to drive the category management process including;
- Develop, drive and implement the global category strategy for designated area within CAPEX.
- Align and sign off strategy with key stakeholders within Arla Supply Chain and senior management
- Create and run global tenders for CAPEX, engage in the sourcing process and drive sourcing decisions through development and implementation of appropriate tools and processes
Can you combine a solid commercial understanding with a keen technical interest and are you looking for a job where you have international responsibility and high impact?
As our new Procurement Category Manager you will be part of the Procurement team responsible for sourcing Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) projects for Arla’s ~65 production sites. As such, you will be working closely together with technical colleagues, project management teams and business stakeholders to;
- Collaborate and implement the sourcing strategies for respective categories and relevant countries/regions
- Support sourcing strategy through market studies to identify best practices, identify gaps, risks and opportunities as well as to identify new suppliers and develop a robust supplier base.
- Facilitate and drive sourcing decisions through development and implementation of appropriate tools and processes
Are you looking for a company working with the latest technologies and tools and one that at the same time, continuously growing in size and revenue? Then we might have an exciting position for you as a software developer in Oticon Medical’s R&D team.
You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Lead design discussions, decisions and participate in supporting daily tasks within the team.
- Translate system requirements to software requirements.
- Architect, design, and develop the software solutions.
- Ensure software quality standards and compliance to medical standards are met through documentation, risk analysis, design reviews etc.
You will be a part of Fitting Solutions group. In this position, you will focus on development of Genie Medical CI. You will be overall accountable for the solution’s end value by defining stories and setting the Scrum development team’s backlog priorities. During this, you will work directly with product managers and other stakeholders, as well as with the development teams to ensure successful translation of user stories into high-quality software. You can look forward to a challenging position with following responsibilities:
- Manage product backlog and prioritize deliveries based on value created, effort of development, and interdependencies
- Maintain a functional quality of a work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with a scrum master to run successful release planning and sprint planning sessions, as well as sprint reviews and retrospectives
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you highly motivated by using best-in-class digital tools and showing your surroundings how easy it is? Then take this strategically important position in ensuring our purchasers best way of using Arla’s sourcing tools and conducting our global e-auctions.
You will step into Procurement Services in Aarhus with 28 skilled colleagues who are dedicated to ensuring that Arla has the foundation to conduct professional source-to-pay processes across the global organisation. You will, as part of a team, take on a role, supporting and developing tools for the category managers.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting and influencing purchasers on their strategically important projects by ensuring that they are well prepared to use our world class IT tools
- Supporting your colleagues by setting up tenders, conducting complex analyses of incoming quotes, and deep dive analysis for selected categories in Arla
Arla Foods, Videbæk
Kan du stå i spidsen for et hold dygtige tekniske medarbejdere og motivere dem til at yde deres bedste? Og har du erfaring fra drift og vedligehold af pakkerianlæg med høj teknisk kompleksitet, hvor effektivitet, performance og oppetid er nøgleord?
Din primære opgave bliver at lede og udvikle afdelingen, herunder sikre et godt og motiverende arbejdsmiljø. Du fokuserer på optimal produktsikkerhed via forebyggende vedligeholdelse af udstyret, løbende reparationer samt effektiviseringsprojekter. Derudover har du ansvaret for servicekontrakter og teknisk dokumentation. Målet er at sikre, at driftsstedets tekniske drift er så god som overhovedet muligt.
Du er foregangsmand for Lean filosofien, og gennem professionel ledelse sikrer du fokus på afdelingens mål og KPI’er.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Do you want to help Coloplast IT take the next step into working and testing in agile projects by driving the process of documenting and implementing an agile test methodology - and at the same time being able to support test in project run with both the waterfall and agile approach?
Can you drive the process of implementing a new test tool and interact closely with important business stakeholders and project managers in our global environment?
In the Project and Portfolio management team we are looking for a new highly skilled and energized college, who will be responsible for:
- Further develop, implement and maintain a test process in Global IT
- Establish and implement a test process within the agile framework
- Work hand-in-hand with the project managers and business stakeholders in projects to support e.g. analyzing, planning, coordinating and supporting the test effort and report on test progress
Ørsted Wind Power - Partnerships & Asset Management, Fredericia or Gentofte
Would you like to take up the challenge of creating a successful Revenue Analytics team with the overall target of optimising the revenue from our turbines and managing risk?
Join us and become Senior Analyst in the Revenue Analytics team in Wind Power where we’re responsible for delivering first-class analytical support for the tender process when bidding for new wind farms in new or existing power markets, pricing of power selling agreements, generating views on long-term portfolio risk and identifying asset optimisation levers from a revenue perspective.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
Based at LEO Pharma’s headquarters in Ballerup, your overall objective is to safeguard that the MyDoc LEO solution continuously support business needs. As part of a newly established team you will contribute to the development of standardised processes as well as the overall solution and the implementation of our MyDoc LEO roadmap. You will get the opportunity to make a significant and positive difference for hundreds of colleagues and contribute to developing our solution in to a best in class document management system. You will:
- Provide end-user support – via mail, telephone and face to face
- Maintain meta data on master documents
- Distribute documents for training to end-users