Your search matches 1 category. Click on a category to add it to your search:
323 jobs match your search
Ørsted Wind Power - EPC, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Are you ready to take ownership of our new platform based on Azure technology, which will support our windfarm development programmes?
Join us and become a part of our Measurement department currently encompassing approx. 20 employees.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Are you highly motivated by using best-in-class digital tools and showing your surroundings how easy it is? Then take this strategically important position in ensuring our purchasers best way of using Arla’s sourcing tools and conducting our global e-auctions.
You will step into Procurement Services in Aarhus with 28 skilled colleagues who are dedicated to ensuring that Arla has the foundation to conduct professional source-to-pay processes across the global organisation. You will, as part of a team, take on a role, supporting and developing tools for the category managers.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting and influencing purchasers on their strategically important projects by ensuring that they are well prepared to use our world class IT tools
- Supporting your colleagues by setting up tenders, conducting complex analyses of incoming quotes, and deep dive analysis for selected categories in Arla
Do you want the opportunity to drive the implementation of the GDPR across the FOSS organisation and play an important part in shaping the future of our compliance team?
In this position, you get to influence how we handle compliance – now and onwards. You get to collaborate with several stakeholders and push the limits of your own responsibility.
Your main area of responsibility will be IT compliance and data privacy. Together with your colleagues, you will work to ensure that our company complies with IT standards and regulatory requirements. You will be responsible for enforcing every aspect of data privacy regulations at all levels of business.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
Join us in revolutionizing the professional cleaning industry through technological development based on in-depth understanding of Customers and their applications.
Your overall responsibility is to gather a comprehensive understanding of customer segments and applications needs related to connected autonomous solutions, formulate requirements for new features, services or other, participate in development test of new solutions and educate relevant stakeholders in our solutions.
You will be an expert within autonomous technology and how products/solutions functions and operate within customer application and environment and as well as gathering solid understanding of competitor technology limitations and strengths.
The Eriksholm Research Centre, situated in Snekkersten, Denmark, is seeking to fill a 6-month vacant position in Advanced Algorithms.
We are seeking a researcher to develop and implement speech separation algorithms for hearing devices utilizing recent advances in machine learning, particularly deep neural networks (DNN). The new researcher should have strong experience within the fields of machine learning and speech processing combined with passion for applied research, good programming practice and innovation.
Eriksholm develops technologies to compensate for hearing problems to the best possible level, even under adverse and challenging listening conditions. Particularly the proverbial “Cocktail Party” challenge of competing voices, but also spatial hearing, speaker separation, signal classification and cloud-based learning of user preferences are in our focus.
Danske Bank, København
Are you an ambitious talent, ready to make your next career move? Do you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment? And are you prepared to invest in your career as you take on a new challenging role? Then you just might be our new Personal Assistant.
Your primary role will be to work close with the Executive Vice President to make the machinery in the organisation run as smoothly as possible, and to keep the transformation agenda aligned with Danske Bank’s strategy.
Similar to the rest of the organization, we have a big change agenda ahead of us in our area and you will help coordinate a variety of change management projects and tasks. On all cost financials, you assist the Executive Vice President, and are primary project manager on preparation of budget including ongoing monitoring.
Join the Ørsted Explorer Programme: Become a Strategy Intern
Can you imagine yourself playing a vital role in shaping the future of Ørsted? Are you driven by exciting challenges? Do you want to transform from a talented student to a high-performing strategist within Europe’s fastest growing energy company?
Join the Ørsted Explorer Programme and get a steep learning curve from day one. We’re driven by a vision to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. And we’re no less ambitious when it comes to developing our interns.
The internship is unpaid. You’ll, however, simultaneously have the opportunity to engage in a paid student job (15 hours per week) in the same department in which you are hired as an intern. The student job will involve tasks related to your strategy internship. For the right candidate, there will be the opportunity to continue in the student job upon completion of the internship.
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Are you a dedicated specialist and do you bring a bright mind-set that would match the Danfoss One ERP Program and support Danfoss’ digital transformation? Then join us and become a member of the One ERP team in the Warehouse area.
You will be working as part of a core team of business process experts to develop the future ERP solution for Warehousing in Danfoss A/S. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Design, development, test and implementation of SAP IM, WM, DWM to effectively meet the business requirements (overall responsible from start until end)
- Create design documents, functional specs for development activities
- Perform structured testing activities from test plan creation to integration and user acceptance testing
- Prepare training material and perform end-user training
William Demant, Smørum
GLOBAL LEADERSHIP AND EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT
The William Demant Group is one of the world’s leading hearing healthcare companies. We want to make a life-changing difference for people with a hearing loss, and we are looking for a Senior Training Coordinator who wants to be part of our internal training function, Demant Training Academy (DTA).
Your main tasks:
- Plan and coordinate training activities with the support from our student assistant in Denmark and Training Coordinator in Poland
- Improve and enforce the use of processes and system (Successfactors) in DTA to deliver high quality experiences to our leaders and employees
- Plan, coordinate and evaluate new training incentives with internal stakeholders and/or external specialists
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
NU SKIN SCANDINAVIA A/S, Copenhagen
Do you have a great amount of knowledge about the health and beauty industry or do you have a background as a pharmacologist, pharmacist, product specialist, biologist or another similar background?
By taking on this role, you will become Nu Skin North Europe Customer Services expert on our skincare and food supplement products. As the Product Support Specialist, your main responsibility will be to provide information to distributors and customers including answering questions about the science behind Nu Skin’s product line and product usage whilst building trusting professional relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Solve customer problems, complaints and inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- High quality of product trainings
- Minimal number of customer complaints
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
Are you passionate about providing expert product and programming support? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, market-leading robotics company where you will be shaping the future of the global workforce? If so, then you might be our new Global Product Support Engineer!
We are searching for a candidate, who possesses expert knowledge about robotics and programming with the ability to transfer knowledge in an easy digestible manner.
Key tasks and deliverables:
- Deliver expert guidance and solutions to a global team of highly skilled colleagues ensuring high level of satisfaction
- Collaborate with R&D, procurement and other departments in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Help develop a cross-regional information sharing system and contribute with content
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Are you passionate about transforming contents into compelling stories containing clear value to your audience in order to strengthen and grow a community? And do you have the drive to bring ideas into life? Then come join an extremely ambitious innovation team in Grundfos as our new Digital Community Creator & Storyteller.
We are working on a completely new software offering from Grundfos, and the incubation release is beginning to take off. Thus, a strong community of sales and service people that are experts within the solution is vital for scaling; and we need you to join us on this scaling journey.
The Digital Community Builder & Storyteller will be a central part of building and growing a virtual community that is in its early stage, using a variety of growth marketing, community building and content development tactics.
CapMan Real Estate Denmark, Copenhagen
CapMan Real Estate is a Nordic real estate private equity fund manager operating from its offices in Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen and London. We execute value-add strategies with a focus mainly on office, retail and residential assets in the most liquid submarkets in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. Our client base consists mostly of domestic and international institutional investors.
Besides value-add strategies, we offer our clients also other select investment strategies such as income focused hotel and residential investments where our local value-add expertise can be utilised to enhance long-term returns.
As an Investment Analyst or Graduate, you will participate in Real Estate Team’s day-to-day operations assisting the deal teams in evaluating and executing new investment opportunities and supporting in daily asset management tasks.
Deloitte, Aarhus or Copenhagen
Would you like to make an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
You will be working across departments, on international projects, and you will quickly be involved in client proposals and help produce key analyses and reports. We will make sure that you will get to grips with the latest models, methodologies, tools and frameworks so that you feel confident when approaching the client. If you dream of making a successful career, this graduate programme is a good choice, because the market is screaming for people with your skills and experience.
LEO Pharma, Ballerup
You can look forward to unfolding your skills in an international environment among truly passionate and talented colleagues and partners. You will become the team’s primary responsible for establishing design requirements in a systematic way and translating these into specifications – while ensuring design control all the way to verification and validation. You will focus on connectivity in order to capture data related to the use of LEO Pharma’s products, injection devices as well as lotions. You will:
- Develop cutting edge products within digital healthcare – combining HW and SW
- Translate requirements into specifications
- Ensure design control and create technical documentation all the way to verification and validation – aligned with our quality management system
Lisberg recruiting on behalf of Blue Ocean Robotics in Odense
Do you have a world class insight into the robotics field?
If you want to be part of Blue Ocean Robotics, a fast-growing, successful and highly-innovative robot company, with an international profile, here's an interesting opportunity to create a career together with robots and humans.
Your future role in Blue Ocean Robotics
- As responsible for our technology development you must ensure the implementation of our RoBi Roadmap and RoBi Design
- You are responsible for identifying the new robot technologies coming up and strategically putting these into play in relation to relevant industries and applications, right down to specific applications
- In cooperation with your employees, you are responsible for developing new ideas for robot concepts that, within specific applications, can lead to good business opportunities and good business cases
SAS Institute A/S, Copenhagen
SAS Institute is the leader in business analytics software and services, we transform data into insights that give our clients a fresh perspective on their business. They can identify what’s working, fix what isn’t and discover new opportunities.
You will collaborate with your IT colleagues in Denmark and across the Nordic region providing help desk level support. Your responsibilities include:
- Suggests, manages, and implements special projects to assist the Service Desk, customers, or other teams
- Communicate effectively with internal customers and other IT experts during the problem resolution process.
- Assist with user administration and coordinate and manage problem escalation activities.
- Collaborates with IT teams on installation of updates and upgrades, configuration changes, and implementation of new tools and software.
Universal Robots A/S, Odense or Boston
As part of one of the leaders in the global robotics market, you will work with cutting-edge technology and see your software come to life.
You will get to work with the latest technologies in an environment where creative ideas are always welcome, and you will have ample opportunity to help shape the way we work.
As part of a scrum team, you will collaborate with other software developers, UX designers, and test engineers. You will work with experts in areas such as mechanical design, kinematics, and embedded programming.
You will have the opportunity to work with complex domain logic, a domain-specific language for graphical robot programming, intuitive user interfaces, services provided to external systems, user-friendly integration with external hardware, support for third party plugins, and much more.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
At Pandora Global IT we are looking for a dedicated Program Manager to take on a central role within our Global Agile Development Applications team.
We are looking for a Program Manager with a holistic approach, to take a lead role on the development of the Cloud Retailer Platform and the CRM Application. To provide key technical and solution architecture leadership for PANDORA’s Azure, Dynamics 365, .NET, BI, Ecommerce, and Mobile applications platforms.
- Assist in leading the solutions architecture, development, and integration of PANDORA’s .NET applications platform, ecommerce and web platforms with other key systems.
- Assist in leading the solutions architecture, development, and integration of PANDORA’s Dynamics 365 and Azure platform with other key systems.
- Architect, design, build, document, and assist with testing and releasing software solutions based on company’s SDLC methodology.