Your search matches 1 category. Click on a category to add it to your search:
355 jobs match your search
GN Store Nord A/S, Ballerup
As you are reading this, we are working on innovating the sustainability agenda throughout our company and to continuously strengthen our enterprise risk management processes.
You will play a central role in shaping, driving and anchoring our sustainability strategy - the strategy that defines GN’s effort to ensure sustainable business practices in alignment with our overall business strategy. You will also be involved in driving our enterprise risk management processes, which is a unique opportunity to gain a broader business insight and create a large internal network.
To accomplish this, you will:
- Refine the strategy and roadmap for sustainability in GN and drive its execution
- Establish a cross-functional governance framework for sustainability initiatives
KMD A/S, Ballerup
KMD Nexus is an entrepreneurial environment within KMD where we apply the best practices of product management from Silicon Valley to the development of products for the Danish welfare sector.
You will be part of a team of six developers, placed in Ballerup, working on central features of the Nexus Platform in a motivating environment along with 9 other development teams. Each team work full stack and are responsible for anything from designing the solutions, to implementation of backend and frontend, to testing and rolling into production.
Your responsibilities will include:
- participate in development in the team
- follow the development process
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you ready to kick-start your international career, scouting brand-new technologies to help people with intimate health care needs?
As our new tech scout graduate, you’ll join a global R&D function and help build our Technology Scouting department. If you’d like to know the future of medical devices, this is your chance to explore and shape exactly that.
Joining a team of two in Technology Scouting, you will be part of a small but growing team and get plenty of responsibility from the get-go. Your job will be to identify and map emerging technologies within specified areas related to our Ostomy Care, Continence Care and Wound & Skin Care business areas.
Doing so, you will conduct extensive research using a variety of literature and databases and develop technical profiles of our competitors.
Satair A/S, Kastrup
Are you a performance driven and highly skilled accountant, already performing VAT compliance task and with knowledge of EU VAT and tax in general and you have a high SAP affinity? Do you wish to move forward to become part of a Finance team Then we have a challenging job for you in Satair.
We are looking for an engaged and motivated accountant / controller with special knowledge of VAT, who can support our projects and customer solutions, and be our super user for our VAT tool in both Satair and Airbus SAP systems in Copenhagen and Hamburg.
You have a background within Finance, IT accounting systems or VAT, and been working in a similar role for a minimum of 3-5 years during which you have gained experience with the complexity of finance and VAT in a global environment where many variants of cross border sales hereunder drop shipments occur.
National Oilwell Varco (Flexibles), Kristiansand
The role will be responsible for all aspects of Norway payroll’s ongoing provision and business requirements and will work in partnership with the rest of the HR Services Team to ensure the operations are run efficiently and fit for purpose. The Payroll Manager – Norway reports directly to the Director HR Services – Eastern Hemisphere as part of a wider Regional Payroll Group.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of the main monthly country payroll run, required off-cycle and expense payment runs and the balancing of payroll accounts.
- To act as the company’s main expert on Norwegian payroll legislation, taxation and understanding of appropriate collective agreements to ensure the payroll is continually compliant.
- Accountable for the sign off for the country payroll and change requests which impact payroll processing systems' setup and processes.
Are you a fully-fledged legal adviser, specialised in international administrative law, with demonstrated experience in human resource matters? Contribute your skills and knowledge in the largest particle physics laboratory in the world, an Intergovernmental Organization at the forefront of research. CERN, take part!
Specifically, you will:
- Play a key role in working groups for the revision of primary and subsidiary legislation.
- Draft primary and subsidiary legislation and draft amendments to existing legal instruments.
- Provide legal advice on the review, interpretation and application of the Staff Rules and Regulations and related documents.
JS Media Corporation, Aarhus
Our company is in growth and we are in the process of starting up a new market in the UK. This is where you come in. We are looking for a new colleague who wants to build a long-term career.
The phone is your tool to offer our customers the advertisement solution that fits them best. You will collaborate closely with our UK Key Account Manager and our Advertisement Consultants. This is a great opportunity to have a significant impact in a prestigious business market by taking ownership, managing the responsibilities and help shape our success in a whole new market.
What do we offer?
- A dynamic work environment with responsibilities for varying tasks
- The opportunity to build your long-term career
- You will learn and be given full training in the art of sales
- Earn great commission based on results
Capgemini Danmark A/S, Vallensbæk Strand
Would you like to help major Nordic organizations to deliver large scale data solutions that enable them to unlock real value through advanced analytics and AI?
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver advanced analytics solutions and advisory to our clients. Collaborating with our data engineers, delivery leads and subject matter experts you will:
- Stay at the forefront of data science and become a trusted advisor to our clients by consulting on feasibility, opportunities and challenges within AI and advanced analytics
- Design project plans for all phases of the machine learning solution lifecycle, from architecting roadmaps and technology selections, to development, testing and deployment
Wunderman A/S, Copenhagen
Are you an energetic project manager with a passion for digital solutions and a solid technical understanding? Can you see yourself managing the very best direct marketing solutions for one of our big international clients?
In the role as a Project Manager, you will be responsible for organizing and managing key client development projects for one of our large international clients, while ensuring delivery on time, on budget and with high quality.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Communicating and managing client relationships and expectations excellently.
- Being a daily sparring partner to your colleagues.
- Developing project scopes, plans and budgets.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby or Struer
As our new BI developer, you will join our agile development team of 7 developers working with CRM, ERP and BI. We are on a digital transformation journey, migrating our legacy platform and data warehouse to a new cloud-based infrastructure. The goal is to make the business more data-driven – and you will be an important part of this process.
Working from either Lyngby or Struer, you will get a driving role in defining and implementing the future data landscape for Bang & Olufsen. Your goal is to deliver end-to-end reporting of high quality – from data collection and all the way to dashboard creation.
Thus, you will engage in dialogue with business stakeholders such as Sales, Finance, Procurement and Digital Teams to understand their needs for data insights, whether it be within customer behavior or financial analyses.
LEGO System A/S, London or Billund
Help build The LEGO Group's employer brand by bringing your innovative thinking, broad expertise, and relentless passion to the table to create a “uniquely LEGO” recruitment and onboarding experience for candidates and hiring managers across the globe.
- In collaboration with the immediate team and the regional Talent Operations teams, you will be accountable for defining and embedding best in class frameworks for EVP, Strategic Sourcing, full value chain Recruitment, Executive Recruitment, and Onboarding strategies and processes.
- Implement new technical, digital, and social recruitment platforms and experiences. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to play a key role in defining how new innovation will drive results and improve processes.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
NU SKIN SCANDINAVIA A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to experience what real team spirit feels like? And do you want to work in a warm and welcoming environment with colleagues from all over Europe?
Then join our team of 25 customer service representatives. Here we put quality before quantity and make an effort to create a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Your primary task is to answer our customers and distributors by phone and e-mail. Since we offer globally renowned skincare products, naturally we want to provide the best possible service as well. In most cases, you can handle the issues yourself, but when you need assistance, you always have your colleagues by your side and a global team of product experts only a phone call away.
Bavarian Nordic A/S, Kvistgård
Do you like to take responsibility? Do you have experience with process compliance and operational readiness? Are you ready to take your talent to the next level? Then you might be the process specialist we are looking for.
We are looking for a process specialist to take responsibility for one or more processes in our new fill/finish facility, currently under construction. The level and areas of responsibility will depend on your experience, but can include formulation, preparation/ wash & sterilisation, filling, freeze drying, inspection and packaging. You will become a part of a newly established team playing a significant role in the implementation of the new large-scale filling line, freeze dryer, packaging line and surrounding processes. You will be reporting to the Director, Production Support, FnF.
The Nielsen Company, Hellerup
Do you believe in all the information you are exposed to every day? On the news? On social media? Either way, there is only one way to validate the vast amounts of information – data usage, with data you can trust. That is what we deliver at Nielsen and that is why we are the biggest provider of Fast Moving Consumer Goods data in the world.
You will be part of a bigger team of consultants working individually and in teams to solve our clients’ needs best possible. You will be responsible for a number of clients – maintaining current contracts while continuously evaluating if we are helping these clients in the best possible way.
You will manage and drive sales by creating proposals, negotiate and establish long-term value for both the client and Nielsen.
eloomi A/S, Copenhagen
Can you think outside the box? Are you obsessed with digital marketing and a master of digital metrics and flows?
Our team is expanding and we’re looking for an enthusiastic champion with minimum two years specialist experience to join us soon.
In the position as Lead Generation Specialist you will be further developing our online lead generation campaigns and managing critical processes.
You’re hungry for exciting responsibilities:
- Analyze and run A/B testing of landing pages/ads/segments etc.
- Create and run lead nurturing tracks
- Work internally across departments to set up automation flows
EF Education First A/S, Copenhagen
The Customer Support Coordinator streamlines challenges on the High School Exchange Year program and ensures smooth communication with all stakeholders, including students, parents, production- and sales colleagues. The job includes high level of customer service and finding solutions that benefit the students and the business.
The Customer Support Coordinator plays a pivotal role in the success of the High School Exchange Year team plus the success of our customers and stakeholders abroad. The job is vital for customer satisfaction, efficient support management, and sales.
- Communication and solution oriented dialog with customers and EF offices abroad (US, UK and Ireland)
- Coordination between the EF High School Exchange Year students and EF offices at home and abroad
- Various projects and tasks within customer relationship management
Cobiro ApS, Copenhagen
You will join a startup of 44 people in an interesting phase of growth, where you will have direct and tangible influence on our product. You will shape the roadmap in close collaboration with the Product Director and an enthusiastic operational organisation to help you realise your ideas. As a Product Manager at Cobiro you will champion the needs of all the SMB’s using Cobiro today and in the future.
You will apply your critical thinking and expert understanding of user experiences to improve our digital platform from data insights, user feedback and market opportunities. You will be working closely with development, design, marketing, sales and customer success teams to collect and prioritize product inputs, and making data-driven decisions for UX, design and functionality.
Are you a skilled UX Designer and are you passionate about developing UX and UI guidelines (design systems) that focus on user needs?
We are a small group of T-shaped User Experience Designers with different specialisms covering user research, design processes and strategic design. Our main task is developing prototypes for a handful of cloud applications used by engineers for complex tasks related to water modelling. We have design guidelines (design system) based on Material Design which is continually growing with new custom UI components. The guidelines are organised and managed in Figma.
We are looking for a new team member to help lead the development and organisation of our design guidelines, component library and design system in general. We have a positive and collaborative culture and look forward to welcoming a new member to our team.
PharmaLex Denmark A/S, Hørsholm
Be a part of our growing company!
Are you eager to work in a dynamic company where new challenges and opportunities are part of your every day life? Then make PharmaLex your career choice!
As a part of our Pharmacovigilance team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Participate in pre- and post-market drug safety projects in a global organization
- Management of adverse drug reactions
- Production and review of periodic safety reports and risk management plans