10 job matcher din søgning
Chr. Hansen A/S, Avedøre
As Packaging Project Engineer (PPE) your main responsibilities will be to work as project work stream owner for packaging and filling equipment in bigger projects, both nationally and internationally, resulting in approx. 50-60 days of traveling per year, away from the office in Copenhagen.
You furthermore have a key collaborating role ensuring a prober hand-over process by facilitating performance and availability together with the in-house-customers (Operations and Maintenance) in the ramp up phase of installation of new equipment and/or production lines.
- Create Project Plans and organize resources to ensure project milestones are met within expectations of timeline, quality and budget
- Consult with vendors in the development of packaging for components
Indrykket 6. december
Chr. Hansen A/S, Avedøre
Chr. Hansen is looking for a Packaging Project Specialist (PPS). Your main responsibilities will be to further improve our quality and EHS (dust and enzyme exposure) in the packaging and filling process both in existing and new packaging/filling machines and both nationally and internationally.
Your main tasks
- To explore, create and define global standard methods, specifications, guidelines of packaging processes, components and capabilities
- Securing high standards across plants regarding the use of packing technologies such as powder, liquid filling, bag in box, pelletizing etc.
- You furthermore play a key role defining optimal solutions and issuing SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) regarding packaging equipment.
Indrykket 6. december
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of Movianto Nordic in Greve
We are looking for a HR Manager who will be responsible of managing the HR responsibilities and all administration process within HR matters on the site in Greve. The site consists of 80 teammates all contributing to being the preferred European healthcare solutions partner.
You will have a great opportunity to set the standard for HR on the site, create structure ensuring and implementing best practice.
- First point of contact regarding HR issues
- Responsible of all HR matter, from hiring to termination of staff
- Ensure Global HR projects are rolled out locally
Indrykket 1. december
Solar A/S, Vejen
We're looking for an I-won't-stop-until-it-works IT Supporter
Do you crush IT issues with a smile on your lips and a determination to make life easier for our customers? Do you know how to handle the unexpected while also following up on long-term tasks? If so, this is your opportunity to become a citizen of Solar's sure-I-can nation.
We will rely on you to ensure that the agreed service levels for Group IT are kept. You will be handling service requests and incidents, and be documenting new knowledge. It will be your responsibility to ensure that we follow the processes designed for service requests, incidents and problem management. In addition, you will see to it that incidents are solved within agreed time frames.
Indrykket 1. december
Mercuri Urval søger for Færch Plast i Holstebro
Planlægning og teknisk ledelse af implementering af nye produkter
Du bliver en del af et velfungerende og engageret NPI-team, som arbejder tæt sammen med underleverandører i ind- & udland omkring udvikling og fremstilling af termoformværktøjer. NPI-teamet har ansvaret for implementeringen af nye termoformværktøjer på koncernens produktionssteder i Danmark og Europa.
Hovedopgaverne i stillingen er følgende:
- Sikre fremskaffelse og implementering af nye termoformværktøjer til produktionen efterfulgt af procesopfølgning
- Levere løsninger, som sikrer, at procesudfordringer hos kunder afhjælpes
- Evaluere og godkende projekter hos kunder
Indrykket 29. november
Velux A/S, Skjern
Would you like to work with embedded software development in a work environment that is both busy, challenging and in rapid progress? Then come join our Development Center for VELUX roof windows accessories, where we are looking for skilled Software Engineers to help us expand and increase our software development activities.
Your daily tasks will mainly be analysis, design, code, testing, and documentation. Unified Modeling Language (UML) is an integral part of most of these tasks.
Some of your top goals and priorities will be to secure our high standard of products, to help develop our procedures further and to add to the already positive vibes that characterise the way we work in the team.
Indrykket 25. november
Hilti Danmark A/S, Arlöv
As a Service and Transport Manager you will manage transportation costs to set budgets and productivity KPI for all transport in Sweden and Denmark.
You will be tracking and controlling the processes to drive progress with our partners, as well as developing and managing implementation of innovative solutions for specific customer needs (job-site delivery, same-day, etc.). It’s your job to identify, launch and manage projects related to defined targets.
The role involves control of delivery performance, ensuring transport quality, proactive complaint management and root cause analysis implementation. You are managing and facilitating cross departmental collaboration and projects requested by local marketing and sales team.
Indrykket 24. november
R. Færch Plast A/S, Holstebro
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, you will be part of the Group Marketing located in Holstebro (DK). The role requires strong understanding of how to address business needs and provide support to our sales organisation and various product applications.
You will be responsible for two main roles:
- Project management of cross-organisational activities. The success criteria: you can define expectations for final deliveries and ensure a common understanding among all involved stakeholders.
- Communication. The success criteria: you can ensure integrated communication and can navigate between different graphical tools. You can drive the tasks autonomously being responsible for ensuring daily operation at a high level from the beginning to the end.
Indrykket 17. november
NNIT A/S, Søborg
Would you like to be part of one of Denmark’s strongest IT-business, with focus on clinical applications, and with deliveries to both Danish and foreign customers?
In your daily work on applications for the pharmaceutical industry, you will have the opportunity to take on a number of different roles.
We have technical experts working in depth with the various technologies used, but need you as a technical lead or solution architect, to be the link between technology and business. You have a wide technical understanding and are able to ensure that different technical experts are working in the same direction. You are able to communicate both across various technical areas as well as explaining complex problems to both customers and management in a simple manner.
Indrykket 11. november