Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
152 job matcher din søgning
Hartmanns A/S søger for kunde
Spirax Sarco er førende indenfor dampsystemløsninger med alt fra design, installation og indkøring af nye anlæg, over til optimering og udbygning af eksisterende anlæg. De er en verdensomspændende virksomhed med hovedkontor i England og har mere end 100 års erfaring.
Du bliver en del af den nordiske, tekniske supportfunktion, hvor du bliver den tredje medarbejder i afdelingen i Danmark. Afdelingen yder den tekniske support til kunderne, i dit tilfælde vil der være fokus på udarbejdelse af 10-15 tilbud dagligt på baggrund af forespørgsler fra kunderne, modtaget via mail og telefon. Opgaverne er bl.a.:
- Tilbudsgivning, beregninger og rådgivning af kunder.
- Forespørgsler hos leverandører i forhold til tilbuddene.
- Support til sælgerne i marken.
- Intern support til de afdelinger, der måtte have brug for teamets viden og hjælp.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
We are looking for a good colleague and a great Quality Specialist to be part of QA-Copenhagen team and to be locally QA responsible for our cultures for food applications.
Furthermore it will be to support, challenge and train in deviations and complaints handling, ensure proper CAPA and maintain and improve this framework. In addition to this, the following tasks will be included;
- Audits: Evaluate and audit of toll manufacturers, service providers and local raw material manufacturers according to global audit plan. Assist at certification audits and customer audits of the area in relation to quality, food safety, Kosher and Halal, handling of findings from audits etc.
- Approve change control forms impacting product quality, HACCP analysis and cleaning efficiency. Review or approve document for new equipment.
- Assist in planning, reporting and conduct of Management Review
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you ready to use your frontline skills in a new context and take on an exciting challenge in a cross-border team?
In the BPO Risk Management team, we are looking for a new business consultant. We are part of Business Banking COO and responsible for Business Process’ end to end for business customers in all markets for products within Investments, Markets and Capital Markets (DCM, CF and Loan Capital markets).
The job is a great opportunity for you to convert your frontline skills to drive the development of new and excellent products, solutions and process’ in all markets that Business Banking and our customer segments are present.
- You make sure that there are current service level agreements in place and targets agreed, and you follow up on the business, customer and internal satisfaction.
- You are part of the development decisions on new products and subsequent product approvals.
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work with IT contracts and help ensure compliance in a Danish based global IT company?
SimCorp's legal team supports the global SimCorp organization in legal matters. We are looking for a talented and committed student who can work closely together with the team to support us in providing legal advice in a commercial and exiting environment.
The job will consist of a mix between administrative tasks and more legal tasks as further described below:
- Assist in implementing a new global contract management system. You will collect, review and register contracts from all over the organization.
- Maintaining contract templates, ensuring that the contracts reflect changes in SimCorp's products, changes in regulation etc.
- Assisting SimCorp's lawyers with ad-hoc tasks, e.g. review and drafting of smaller contracts, such as extra sales of software, consultancy work etc.
LEGO Foundation, Billund
The Advocacy Lead is a newly created role that will be responsible for the LEGO Foundation’s global advocacy efforts, ensuring that the potential for play and creativity in learning and early childhood development is communicated with impact, giving children the skills they need to thrive and become lifelong learners.
The role will initially develop the Foundation’s advocacy approach, before transitioning to a greater focus on developing a portfolio of investments in support of our aim to influence policy, shape dialogues and change behaviours. The Advocacy Lead will have a strong focus on working cross-organisational to ensure that the advocacy framework is reinforcing the programme and research work already taking place and encouraging integration of everything the Foundation does.
Vi søger en kollega, der kan være med til at sikre effektiv og retvisende rapportering til interessenter rundt om i ATP-koncernen. En kollega, der kan udarbejde værdifulde analyser på baggrund af sin faglige indsigt. Og en kollega, der på sigt oparbejder et solidt kendskab til ATPs typer af investeringsaktiviteter – herunder indsigt i den regnskabsmæssige behandling af vores forskellige aktiver.
Som nyansat tilknyttes du en mentor, der faciliterer din faglige udvikling, så du på sigt tager del i forhandlinger vedr. rapporteringskrav mv. på nye alternative investeringer. Derudover bliver det blandt dine primære opgaver, at:
- controlle alternative/unoterede investeringer. Fx sikring af korrekt værdiansættelse, cash management, regnskabsmæssig behandling mv.
- deltage i projekter, der vedrører investeringsområde
Vil du være en del af en stærk udvikling i SEB Private Banking, hvor vores fokus på vækst og nye kunder har resulteret i markant fremgang de seneste år? Stortrives du i en rolle med skarpt fokus på at levere service i verdensklasse til kunderne – og assistere dine kolleger i et foranderligt miljø, hvor to dage sjældent er ens?
Nu har du muligheden for at blive en del af et ambitiøst team i SEB Private Banking, der søger en Client Assistant.
I jobbet som Client Assistant i Private Banking bliver din primære opgave at servicere vores kunder og assistere teamet af bankrådgivere, som arbejder med traditionel bankforretning, pensionsrådgivning og kreditgivning i kundesegmentet med mere end DKK 25 mio. i finansiel formue.
Ørsted Bioenergy & Thermal Power, Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia
Are you an ambitious project manager who wants to be part of the roll-out of our biogas technology for industrial bio-waste globally?
Join us and become Assistant Project Director in our Projects department in New Bio Solutions.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Nordic Aviation Capital A/S, Billund
Finance Graduates for Internationally Growing Company
We are a successful, internationally growing company looking for strong candidates for exciting graduate positions for our Finance Department in Billund, Denmark.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join our company and gain great experience in challenging and varied financial roles. The positions will entail working alongside a group of four financial graduates in our existing two-year graduate program working within all or one of the following departments: Group Reporting & Control, Transaction Support, Financial Planning & Analysis and Global Treasury.
As the company is rapidly expanding, you will have a great opportunity to join different finance projects. You will work closely with a mentor and the finance team in Billund as well as colleagues in other jurisdictions.
VP SECURITIES A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to learn how to use data and analysis to influence decision-making?
You will join our product management team where you will work alongside and share knowledge with seasoned business analysts as well as product and project managers. Our product managers are responsible for new solutions from inception to delivery, and you contribute by offering valuable assistance throughout the process, helping to ensure buy-in and set the framework for implementation.
As a business analyst, you will contribute with data, analyses and proposals that shape decision-making and provide data-driven clarification on a diverse range of issues. Top-of-the-line business analysis are critical to our internal processes as well as our collaboration with external customers. As you grow in your role, you will become a go-to person for product managers when they require more detailed market information.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Use your technical Dairy technology expertise in the interaction with global customers.
In Chr. Hansen we are working with Application in the HQ and in our Regional and Local Labs around the world (e.g. Regional lab in Argentina, Local in Brazil). We have well-equipped dairy pilot plants and laboratories and we are always striving to coordinate activities around the world and express everybody’s full potential.
- Develop your dairy application skills within the Fresh Dairy, Cheese and BioProtection segments enabling you to provide top-class technical advice and trouble-shooting to our customers
- Plan, perform and report on trials. Hands-on work in the pilot dairy and laboratories will be part of your assignments
- Drive Application projects within the Dairy segments, securing timely and successful deliverables
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
Saxo Bank is looking for a business analyst to join our Big Data and Artificial Intelligence team. The team supports the organization with data insight and ensures that we are data driven in all decision making and optimization throughout the client journey. In the daily work you will utilize our AI capabilities to support clients with tailored content, insights, and recommendations.
Among other things you will be responsible for creating value from our Artificial Intelligence systems by assisting in:
- Translating business ideas about the client journey into ideas in our systems
- Taking a systematic approach to how data and meta-data about client-facing content is produced
- Designing rigorous experiments in order to learn from clients' interactions with content
Tryg Forsikring A/S, Ballerup
Tryg is offering an exciting opportunity for an outstanding candidate to launch or accelerate their professional development as our new Strategy and M&A analyst.
As our new Strategy and M&A analyst, you will support the team in the areas of strategy development as well as M&A (including working with live transactions). You will thus have a unique opportunity to contribute to the most important topics shaping the future of the company at the same time that you build and develop your skills.
You will report to the Head of Strategy and M&A and work closely together with the experienced members of the team as well as other internal partners. Examples of activities include: Gathering and communicating market and competitor intelligence Data gathering
K 2 Management A/S, Viby J.
Utilizing your analyzing and planning expertise in one of the world´s leading consultancies within the wind and solar industry
You will take on a central role in our organization, and your overall responsibility will be to ensure valid, value-creating and business-oriented resource planning. You will allocate the right skills and experience to our projects worldwide through your solid overview of resources and ongoing dialogue with the responsible managers.
Furthermore, your main tasks will be to:
- Continually monitor the completion and accuracy of consultants’ CVs and profiles
- Improve internal process for resource allocation and overview
- Participate in resource meetings
LEGO System A/S, Billund
You will be finance business partner towards one of our product groups, containing products such as LEGO® Friends, LEGO Mindstorms etc. As a part of this, you will lead the financial processes and drive the financial agenda in close collaboration with the leadership team in one of our product groups.
You play a vital role controlling and guiding financial performance results and applying this knowledge and experience to decision-making. Thus, you act as a strong business partner towards internal business owners. Specifically, you:
- Lead and drive financial estimate processes as well as month-end closing and reporting.
- Establish financial transparency across the product portfolio and transform insights into clear and transparent decision-making recommendations.
- Drive the financial processes in close collaboration with leadership teams.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Mercuri Urval søger for NCC Danmark A/S i Aarhus
Strategisk og kommerciel nøglerolle for NCC i Vestdanmark
Har du lysten til og motivationen for at skabe rammerne for fremtidens samfund sammen med en af Nordens største udviklings- og entreprenørvirksomheder?
Som markeds- og kundechef får du ansvaret for nybyggerier til private og offentlige bygherrer i den midtjyske region. Du bliver en del af et landsdækkende team inden for Kunder & Marked og arbejder desuden tæt sammen med fantastisk dygtige backoffice-funktioner samt de relevante produktionsenheder. Succeserne skabes i det tværgående samarbejde med stor grad af videndeling.
Dine hovedopgaver er bl.a.:
- Løbende markedsovervågning i din region til identificering af kommende projekter
- Deltage i relevante netværk, herunder udbygge dit personlige netværk
- Pipelinekvalificering ud fra definerede kriterier
SimCorp A/S, Copenhagen
Are you an experienced test developer who can help us on our Continuous Integration journey and improve test automation and integration tests, then we need your help!
SimCorp develops, sells and delivers integrated software solutions to the financial sector. Our product, SimCorp Dimension, is one of the leading investment management systems in the world and is used by global financial institutions and fund managers.
You will be a part of a scrum team in the DM ART (Data management, Agile Realease Train) in Copenhagen. The scrum team you will join primarily works with developing the business aspects of data management and connectivity. We are looking for an experienced agile tester with the skills, interest and technical competences needed to drive continuous integration agenda through developing, extending, automating test cases and improving integration testing.
Udvikling Fyn P/S, Odense
Do you want to be a part of a growing, innovative environment and help promote Odense Robotics as a world-leading center for robotics? Are you a native/high-level English-speaking communication or marketing professional with a flair for writing engaging content? Do you have good administrative skills and an outgoing personality?
Odense Robotics is busy – which is why we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support our many marketing activities.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Updating and administrating Odense Robotics’ Job Bank and CV Database
- Producing engaging content for our newsletter and social media
- Preparing and executing Odense Robotics’ presence at career fairs and other events
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you a support driven person motivated by making a difference to the end user? Then this job might be for you…
The focus area in this position will be to support the end users in business related eProcurement issues. In addition you will be responsible for maintaining the system, analyzing ticket trends and assisting other local eProcurement support functions abroad when needed.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems and you see an exciting challenge in finding the right answers;
- You like helping people and you get a kick out of getting people to those aha! moments;
- You are patient and work well under pressure in a busy environment;
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hvidovre
If you possess solid overall managerial and technical knowledge within a modern production setup, and you are looking for a job with great opportunities for development and major influence, you have found it.
As Production Manager you will be part of the site management team consisting of QA manager, QC manager, Maintenance/Safety Manager and Operations Manager. It will your responsibility to secure that we maintain a safe working environment for all our employees. Furthermore you will be responsible for the production management including:
- On time delivery
- Adherence to production schedule
- Cost within agreed budget