Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
130 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Kgs. Lyngby
Kan du lide at arbejde med kontraktuelle og regulatoriske problemstillinger og kunne du tænke dig at komme ind over dele af sager vedrørende investeringer og forvaltning af investeringer fortaget af Danske Bank og/eller Danica Pension? Og andre forefaldende opgaver relevante for Danica og Danske Bank? Så er et studenterjob i Wealth Management Legal i Danske Bank-koncernen lige noget for dig.
Vi tilbyder et spændende juridisk studenterjob, hvor du kommer til at arbejde med konkret juridisk sagsbehandling inden for områder som fx formueret, aftaleret og assistance med fortolkning af finansiel lovgivning.
Opgaverne vil spænde vidt, og du kommer til at arbejde selvstændigt med sagerne, ligesom du også vil skulle bistå afdelingens jurister med at løse projektopgaver og konkrete sager.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen area
Do you want to play a significant role in developing new products from Danske Invest and ensure that legal documentation and investor related information are of the highest quality?
As a legal advisor, you will be an important part of drafting the legal framework for new funds as well as maintaining the documents regularly. This also includes correspondence with the FSA and process responsibility in the negotiation of the investment documentation as well as the corporate documentation around the funds. This task is taken care of in close collaboration with other entities of Danske Bank group. Besides taking care of the daily business tasks, we have a constant focus on optimising and structuring our processes in order to support the product development in the best possible way.
Elos Medtech Pinol A/S, GørløseAre you motivated by shaping and creating a new role as our new communication expert? We are providing high quality products to niche markets within Medical Device and aim to be trusted partner to our global customers – particularly within Dental implant segment – and we would like to match these ambitions with our communication performances on multiple platforms.
You will be the owner of creating and producing communication content and videos for multiple uses including act as the primary user admin. of the newly re-launched Group Intranet;
- Start-up and sustain a strong platform and framework of effective and clear communication
- Online Sales platform optimization to achieve commercial targets by enhancing user traffic and user experience
- Integration of online activities and offline activities to enhance marketing effectiveness
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you an ambitious student curious about the intersection between investment banking and technology? Then you might be our new Student Assistant in Markets IT, which is part of Danske Bank's business unit, Corporates & Institutions.
We specialize in:
- Front Office (Trading) systems in the capital markets space, including Equities, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange.
- Next generation web platform for large corporate customers.
We deliver value by:
- Developing a modern, scalable and flexible IT platform.
- Believing in open source, sharing good ideas and lots of innovation.
- Continuously delivering functionality in line with the business strategy.
TDC Group, Copenhagen
Do you want to join one of the best performing Salesforce teams in Denmark? Do you dream to shape the new sales and support tools in TDC? Do you want to work with dynamic projects in different business areas? If the answer is YES, you could be our new Salesforce Application Manager.
You will act as an Application Manager for Salesforce platform and play a central role to maximize the value of implementation on Salesforce platform in TDC. You will have a big influence on the new implementation and the optimization of the existing solutions.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Make sure IT solutions built on salesforce platform follow best practice
- Evaluate Salesforce features and products and maximize the return of the investment of Salesforce platform
- Analyze the consequences and benefits of Salesforce releases and drive the necessary updating in our Salesforce setup
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
Are you passionate about designing and developing web solutions?
Your overall responsibility is to design and build cloud/web applications, using a diverse set of languages, frameworks, and software platforms. You get the opportunity together with the team to define the culture in Nilfisk for our future digital journey and make our mechanical products intelligent and connected. Major projects you work with will be to establish the Umbraco Cloud foundation and CMS architecture scaled out in our entire global organization. Your principal duties and responsibilities includes to:
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Work on all aspects of software development lifecycle following agile methodologies. This includes design, implement, test, document and programming quality software solutions
- Be responsible for solving technical problems on multiple projects, and providing consultative support to internal staff
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Can you provide fact-based insight and advice to managers and employees? We are looking for an analyst to join our Financial Planning team in Copenhagen. You will be working with areas such as; financial analysis, business intelligence, advice to senior management, rolling forecast, cost management including activity based costing, key performance indicators, target setting and investment proposals etc.
Our primary role is to be business partners to the management team in Banking Nordic and to provide them with relevant financial insight to support decision-making. You will prepare and discuss various analyses on for example financial target and forecasting, benchmarking, customer profitability and competitive landscape. You are good at challenging the accuracy and relevance of information, and you are able to present complex matter in an understandable way.
Den nye Key Account Manager får selvstændigt ansvar for salget af Nilfisk A/S’ produkter til udvalgte kunder i Jylland indenfor CCI-segmentet, dvs. tør-/vådstøvsugere, gulvvaskere, fejemaskiner, højtryksrensere m.m. Det indebærer, at man som Key Account Manager er budget- og omkostningsansvarlig og får til opgave at identificere potentielle nye kunder samt at pleje og optimere relationerne med de eksisterende kunder. Fokus vil være på de største kunder i det vestlige Danmark, men da CCI-segmentet undergår løbende forandringer, er det vigtigt også at have fokus på gruppen under de ti største.
Som medarbejder i Nilfisk A/S får man frihed til at drive og udvikle sit eget arbejdsområde med autonomi - til gengæld forventes høj ydeevne. Nilfisk A/S sikrer, at man som medarbejder har spændende udfordringer samt muligheder for at udvikle sig - også hvis det omfatter en international karriere.
Danske Bank, Kgs. Lyngby
Vi søger en ny kollega til Risk Management i Danske Invest, som er en del af Danske Bank Wealth Management. Afdelingen er kompetencecenter i Wealth Management i relation til Risk Management på investeringsforeninger og alternative investeringsfonde og har et tæt samarbejde med Risk Management funktionerne i de øvrige nordiske lande samt Luxembourg.
Du vil komme til at indgå i den daglige risikostyring af bl.a. danske, norske og Luxembourg-domicilerede investeringsforeninger og alternative investeringsfonde, hvor du kommer til at arbejde med overvågning af investeringsrammer og analyser, ligesom du bliver involveret i udviklingsprojekter med fokus på nye investeringsprodukter. Yderligere vil du få rig mulighed for at bidrage til at videreudvikle og optimere vores Risk Management framework, herunder vores processer og analysearbejde.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
Come join the Financial Crime Compliance team in Saxo Bank. In Saxo Bank things move fast, and hence Compliance must be up to speed to follow, to make client experience and legal requirements to go hand in hand.
Financial Crime Compliance team is a part of Group Compliance. As a compliance officer within our team you will be working with a wide variety of task within financial crime, across all organizational levels of the bank. It is important that you are able to communicate broadly and you are able to make legal requirements understandable to the organization
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and assessing financial crime risks
- Compose measures to mitigate risks
- Analyze the legislation and give advice to business and management in complying
Nilfisk A/S, Aalborg
As Chief Engineer UI/UX, you will lead our UI software development activities for the portfolio of Nilfisk cleaning machines. You will be responsible for ensuring that design and development are in accordance with our electronics platform strategy and you will play a key role in the further development of it, including ensuring a high level of quality for the platform software. Your daily working tasks and responsibilities include:
- Lead, from a technology perspective, defining the UI and UX paradigms that will be used by the next generations of products
- Align UI and UX across the Nilfisk portfolio
- In close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, translate market needs into technical specifications
Verdane Advisors ApS, Copenhagen
As an Analyst/Associate at Verdane, you have a key role in all phases of the investment process, as well as in managing and developing existing portfolio companies.
- You will be part of the investment team and work with evaluating new opportunities and conducting reviews covering areas such as strategic, commercial and market analysis.
- You are expected to conduct independent financial and business analyses, as well as assist in project management.
- You will be involved as a team member in due diligence and transaction processes.
Verdane is looking for an Analyst/Associate with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a strong drive, who has a passion for building successful businesses in the Nordics. You are interested in how technology can be a growth enabler for building successful companies.
Do you want to join one of the best performing Salesforce teams in Denmark?
If the answer is YES, you could be our new Salesforce Application Manager.
You will act as an Application Manager for Salesforce platform and play a central role to maximize the value of implementation on Salesforce platform in TDC. You will have a big influence on the new implementation and the optimization of the existing solutions. Together with business product owner and IT architects, you will be responsible for deliver solid salesforce solutions that meet both business needs and IT requirements. Your main responsibilities include:
- Make sure IT solutions built on salesforce platform follow best practice
- Evaluate Salesforce features and products and maximize the return of the investment of Salesforce platform.
Would you like to participate in our exciting journey of “actively taking part in solving the energy challenges of tomorrow” through diversification of our service offerings and optimisation of our core. Then this may be a role for you!
As Head of Procurement, you will be key in establishing our world class procurement function, focusing relentlessly on driving costs down to further improve competitiveness and to build on the already strong business foundation of procurement - both operationally and commercially.
You will be responsible for forming and driving the strategic direction for the new MSS stand-alone Procurement function covering Sourcing, Contract Management, Supply Chain, Accounts Payable, and our MSS Manila service centre.
Danske Bank International, based in Luxembourg since 1976, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Danske Bank A/S in Denmark. We serve wealthy clients who have chosen to live outside the home markets of Danske Bank Group. We are specialised in International Private Banking and provide advisory services on investment and asset management. We have dedicated teams to serve our clients. We are looking for an ambitious Client Assistant to join the Client Assistant Team in a permanent position.
- Keep direct contact with our clients handling various incoming queries regarding the clients’ account, MasterCard, eBanking, payments etc.
- Deliver proactive services.
- Coordinate client queries with other internal business units and external cooperation partners.
Would you like to be part of a strong Danish valuation team? Do you have an international mind set and are you prepared to collaborate across borders and travel in connection with training and projects?
As we are expanding, we are looking for senior analysts and managers for our team. You are to assist our clients in determining the value of their businesses, intellectual property and other intangibles. Your focus will be on the following three services:
- Valuation support in relation to transactions
- Financial statement valuations, e.g. purchase price allocations and impairment testing
- Tax valuations, i.e. asset and legal entity valuations
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
Are you an experienced Project Manager in Procurement? Do you have the spirit to drive key procurement projects, and be an integral part of a team with the target of delivering on ambitious goals? We’re looking for you!
You will be a member of an engaged Project Procurement team, which is part of the Maersk Drilling Global Procurement Department. You will manage projects related to capital investments, global cost drives and Procurement’s strategies. You will be exposed to both internal and external senior stakeholders, and we expect a high degree of diligence, engagement and commitment.
You main key responsibilities will be:
- Key procurement responsible to enable and coordinate efficient and effective project procurement strategies, activities, and execution of projects spanning across a wide range of categories, departments, and geographical areas.
- Ensure that project decisions considers Procurement’s best practices.
Brinch & Partners recruiting on behalf of Ørsted in GentofteLead Treasury Specialist
As Lead Treasury Specialist you will report to the director of Treasury and Funding, and you will work closely together with Business Development, M&A, Accounting, Forecasting and Investor Relations. Besides that, you will externally work together with international banks and rating institutes.
As a lead specialist you will be the natural go-to person for the team, work independently and be the strategic sparring partner for the organisation in questions related to your responsibilities.
Your key tasks will be to
- Consult and support the business in its expansion into new markets (i.e USA and Taiwan), building business cases and M&A activities in relation to treasury and funding related matters
- Analyze and manage loan portfolios and funding plans adjusting them to local needs and legislation
- Establish cash management and bank set-up on new markets
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you interested in working within a global product and marketing innovation area?
You will play a vital role in driving the finance agenda for LEGO Agency, and you will get close to the development of future marketing and product innovation across the LEGO Group. As part of this, you will work closely with relevant business stakeholders to gain first-hand impressions and retrieve information on performance figures and issues that you may need to act on.
Your key tasks include:
- preparing monthly reporting and controlling, mainly focusing on LEGO Agency
- assisting in monthly and yearly estimate processes as well as month-end closing and cost analysis
- preparing for reporting and analysis of the investments for current and future product portfolios
©2018 The LEGO Group
While supporting the operational and financial targets and objectives in GOEP, our new Project Director is responsible for the project portfolio and a range of process improvements in our BU’s 11 manufacturing entities, supporting our Operational Excellence ambitions.
The primarily task is to establish, coordinate and lead project teams in a matrix structure in the identification, design and delivery of cross functional process improvement initiatives in all sites including:
- Manage project portfolio, execution and timelines, coordinate team members, report progress and manage expectations, risks and issues
- Build and strengthen our operational excellence capabilities to support performance improvement priorities across manufacturing entities and to help improve our proactive culture of improvement.