10 job matcher din søgning
Takeda Pharma A/S, Taastrup
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as an Operational Excellence Manager to join our commercial operations in Denmark. This position is reporting to the Managing Director and has one Business Intelligence Manager in direct report.
Customer Facing Excellence:
- Secure tool for cross functional segmentation and targeting
- Implement the dialogue model cross functional
- Train/Coach the cross functional Team in Dialogue
Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS, Copenhagen
Are you our new Specialist who can ensure compensation and benefits best practice and thereby help us attract and retain our talent? In this role, you get to develop and implement global compensation and benefit frameworks, using your experience in a company, where we work to save and enhance lives.
You will be our new go-to compensation and benefits specialist with a global outlook. This includes Danish operational compensation and benefits responsibility and given your international experience and know-how, you will also be working on building a global set-up with aligned processes and value-adding services across 9 locations in 7 countries. You will work with multiple international stakeholders to identify and implement best practice.
Saint-Gobain Nordic, Copenhagen
As General Delegation Compensation & Benefits Manager:
- You will develop a strategic and forward-looking approach to compensation & benefits, ensuring a competitive and engaging reward system for our employees, in compliance with Saint-Gobain’s Strategy, Policies and Guidelines.
- You will lead and oversee the yearly salary review process by supporting the local HR in the individual Saint-Gobain companies in the region, as well as ensuring compliance with the rewards policies.
- You will ensure that the countries’ shared services HR & payroll are carried on with the best level of performance and compliance with local legislation and the Group’s internal control framework.
Management Events, København
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z – from prospecting to closing the deals – both new business and growing your named accounts.
Your daily work is about bringing the Management Events message across to sales and marketing C-level decision makers mainly within the tech and consultancy space. You make them aware of the benefits of using our events to build sales pipeline and increase awareness in their most desired customer target groups.
Nilfisk A/S, Brøndby
We are a leading player within development, production, distribution and sales of professional cleaning equipment. We have sales companies in 45 countries and have sales in more than 100 countries, 14 production sites around the world and a steady growing turnover which in 2017 was close to 1,1 bn. Euro.
Our current Global Comp & Ben activities are characterized by being very local and too uncoordinated. Your overall responsibility is to question and challenge our current Comp & Ben efforts and develop a truly modern and global Comp & Ben function supporting our entire organization while driving all operational aspects at the same time. Your daily tasks and responsibilities counts:
- Establish global Comp & Ben processes including supporting systems and tools
- Own and drive global annual processes within C&B with support from the Global HR Services Team.
Samfundsøkonomisk analyse af infrastrukturprojekter viser, at samfundet er blevet rigere ved at gennemføre projekterne.
Incentive A/S, København K