23 job matcher din søgning
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
As our new HR Coordinator, you will be involved in a wide range of tasks related to our HR Operations processes as well as many varied tasks in connection with supporting our Global HR Business Partners and Group HR in general. You will help to ensure that we create an environment for our employees that support us in being a great and preferred place to work.
As our new HR Coordinator, you are a part of the Global Employee Relations & HR Operations Team, located in our beautiful Headquarters in Hellerup. The position is full-time 37 hours per week.
Among others you will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and support to employees on matters related to personnel handbook, the Collective Agreement and general policies and procedures in the Bank
- Coordination & overall responsible for conducting intro programs for new hires
Indrykket 22. september
Vattenfall A/S, Esbjerg or Kolding
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Marine Lead Offshore Logistics.
As Marine Lead for Offshore Logistics you will work in all aspects of marine and logistics related matters for the complete wind farm lifecycle from development through to decommissioning. This will include work activities within various marine disciplines, to include marine coordination, weather forecast, vessel acceptance, CTV chartering etc.
Your responsibilities as Marine Lead
- Ensure that HSE policies are enforced, and take the lead in driving continuous improvement in close cooperation with the construction, project and site managers.
- Take the lead on all marine based activities within various projects and operational sites.
Indrykket 21. september
Mammoet Denmark Brande A/S, Brande
Safety is the foundation of the Mammoet culture and some of our cornerstone values is to take care and be responsible. We have a large focus on Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and Mammoet – as well as our customers – expect high standards in everything we do.
To secure a future strong and even more adaptive way of working with HSE, we are looking for an HSE/Project Coordinator for a 1 year project to take our HSE framework and documentation to the next level. You will report directly to the Branch Manager, Michael C. Hansen.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Updating our current HSE framework (Risk Assessments, Method Statements etc.) in collaboration with our highly competent Project Managers, Truck Drivers, HSE specialists, customers etc.
- Securing an agile framework for swift future adaptations
- Potentially managing your own smaller projects
Indrykket 20. september
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing ApS, Hørsholm
Kan du lede udviklingen af HSE-arbejdet for vores kunde, herunder implementere sikkerheds- og arbejdsmiljøinitiativer? Leder du efter en stilling, hvor du kan anvende din faglighed inden for arbejdsmiljølovgivning og risikoanalyse, og har du erfaring inden for kemisk produktion? Så er du måske vores nye HSE-specialist.
- Implementering af forbedringsinitiativer inden for HSE
- Medvirke til at (videre)udvikle en aktiv og involverende HSE-kultur blandt kundens medarbejdere
- Koordinere forskellige sikkerhedstiltag og træninger
Du er relationsskaber men arbejder selvkørende med HSE. Din personlighed kombineret med din faglighed gør, at folk automatisk lytter og har tiltro til din vejledning.
Indrykket 18. september
Vestas, Aarhus and Videbæk
Are you passionate about HSE? Do you want to be a part of our Northern Europe organization? Are you an excellent communicator and have the skills to influence people? Then this might be the job for you!
- Implementation at country level of local HSE legal requirements, and HSE strategy
- Creation of local HSE documents (Risk assessments, HSE plans, Emergency response plans)
- Follow up of contractors/subcontractors, including mobilization/demobilization, post-work assessment and audits when needed
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department, and everyone is always prepared to help out when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career within a very exciting industry in a global company.
Indrykket 18. september
Compass Group Danmark A/S, København
Drømmer du om at skabe et sundt og sikkert arbejdsmiljø samt sætte bæredygtighed på agendaen i en af verdens største servicevirksomheder? Så er det dig, vi søger som vores nye arbejdsmiljøkonsulent.
Du bliver del af et dynamisk og humørfyldt Heath, Safety & Environment team på tre kollegaer, hvis primære mål er at skabe et sundt og sikkert arbejdsmiljø for vores kollegaer. Du skal være med til at nedbringe vores belastning på såvel arbejdsmiljøet som det ydre miljø.
Dine væsentligste arbejdsopgaver bliver:
- Udvikling og vedligeholdelse af vores miljø- og arbejdsmiljøledelsessystem
- Udvikling og vedligeholdelse af vores arbejdsmiljøorganisation
- Planlægning, gennemførelse og opfølgning på interne og eksterne audits
Indrykket 14. september
LM Wind Power, Kolding
Do you want to establish a new department to drive manufacturing methods across all plants, in order to strengthen our efforts on reducing variation and increasing process capabilities? We are looking for a strong leader with a track record within Operational Management and Continuous Improvement.
As our new Senior Manager for Global Manufacturing Methods your first task will be to establish the department and hire the needed staff. We expect that the department will consist of a total of 4 FTEs.
With help of your team, you will be the operational person globally in terms of depth manufacturing method understanding, both in reality and in our supporting systems. You will set up and drive operational methods to capturing data, using tools like APQP4Wind, DFMEA, PFMEA, CTQ, CTF, SPC etc. as well as developing KPIs, trackers, tools, BMS processes and reports.
Indrykket 12. september
Do you have a passion for machinery, automation and tool design? Are you constantly looking for new ways to improve the status quo? Would you enjoy the challenge of manufacturing/handling 80M long wind turbine blades? How about working as part of a multicultural team of engineers supporting factories around the world? If this sounds like you, please apply to join the Vestas Global Tooling Dept. in Lem, DK today!
- Set safety as first priority, hereby in line with HS&E policy
- Be responsible for providing the most robust, reliable, efficient solutions with highest performance at the lowest cost
- Assist in delivery of design work to gate reviews, matching specifications for function, cost, quality and time
Indrykket 11. september
Scandi Byg A/S, Løgstør
Scandi Byg er et datterselskab under Danmarks største entreprenørkoncern, MT Højgaard. Vi har mange års erfaring inden for industrielt fremstillet modulbyggeri og er førende på vores felt. Vores bygninger bliver produceret på egne fabrikker i Løgstør og leveres stort set færdige til byggepladser primært i Danmark, men også til udlandet.
Vi søger en initiativrig, nytænkende og engageret kollega til vores QHSE-afdeling. Du vil blive en del af et team, der spiller en central rolle i Scandi Byg, og du vil derfor få en stor kontaktflade både internt og eksternt.
Dine opgaver vil i overvejende grad bestå af de traditionelle arbejdsmiljø- og sikkerheds-opgaver, herunder daglig sparringspartner for vores arbejdsmiljørepræsentanter. Du skal være vores ekspert på arbejdsmiljø- og sikkerhedsområdet og ikke mindst sikre, at vi opretholder vores certificering på arbejdsmiljø – efter OHSAS 18001 standard.
Indrykket 11. september
As a technical lead you will be the "go-to" person and accountable for the technical requirement specifications (TRS) in your area, in particular within equipment for grinding and paint process, carbon processing dispense equipment for glue and resin as well as grinding and paint processes. In addition, your responsibilities will cover to:
- Set safety as the first priority, hereby in line with HS&E policy.
- Responsible for providing the most robust, reliable, efficient solutions with the highest performance at the lowest cost.
- Challenge specification inputs to aim for the right specification level.
You will join a global organization, where your role is to develop and supporting 8 blade factories from a tooling and value engineering perspective. As the market leader, we are setting the ambition high to deliver excellent and robust equipment.
Indrykket 8. september
Can you drive large complex projects across a truly global organisation? Do you find it challenging creating business results in a highly technical and business oriented organisation? Do you want to play an important part of securing the future growth of Vestas? Then please read on!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Follow health, safety and environment (HSE) efforts and serve as an ambassador for an injury and incident free safety at work.
- Initiate, plan, execute, control and close all activities associated with project execution.
- Identify all scope elements, be accountable for their timely delivery and identify opportunities for accelerating critical milestones.
We offer an exciting job in an international company with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer.
Indrykket 8. september
LM Wind Power, Lunderskov
Can you drive large complex projects across a truly global organization? And do you want to play an important part in securing the future growth of LM Wind Power?
A typical project will involve 20-50 people, having a budget of 20+ mill. DKK and will include:
- Planning of time, cost, resources, quality and communication
- Developing and designing the deliverables including testing of new technologies
- Manufacturing the solution including close corporation and negotiation with internal and external suppliers
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues. For the right applicant, the job offers possibilities of career progression and personal development.
Indrykket 8. september
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Would you like to be part of an international organisation and gain experience in the renewable energy industry? Are you studying fora Marketing or Communications degree (preferably Master’s level)? Do you have an interest in gaining practical experience by supporting internal and external communication specialists with a diverse range of communication tasks?
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and Communication, you will be part of executing the company’s communications activities, both internally and externally.
You will join a highly motivated team consisting of an external communications manager, a marketing manager, an internal communications manager, an event consultant and you. The team has responsibility for a broad range of disciplines, including: internal and external communications; marketing, branding and reputation management; and public affairs and CSR initiatives.
Indrykket 6. september
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus or Isle of Wight
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind (MVOW) is looking for an experienced PLM Specialist to be overall responsible for product lifecycle management in MVOW. That involves identifying and actively pursuing opportunities for harmonizing MVOW’s PLM system and processes with the company strategy and into other business processes based on weighted business need vs complexity to deliver.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Identify and actively pursue opportunities for harmonizing PLM system and processes with other business processes based on weighted business need vs complexity to deliver
- Define the process and rules for handling Life cycle state of PDM Link Objects, AX, and OpDoc (or equivalent document management system)
- Set up rules for Implementing RDS-PP
Indrykket 1. september
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus
Are you looking for a position with a high level of activity and wide variety of tasks in a fast-paced and international environment? Do you have experience with facility management?
Facility Management is responsible for our sites at Headquarters located on Dusager 4, 8 and 10 in Aarhus covering these areas:
You will be working with various both internal and external stakeholders, it is therefore essential that you have good stakeholder management skills and that you are a team player.
Indrykket 31. august
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Aarhus or Warrington
Would you like the opportunity to apply your process understanding and delegation skills in a team of highly competent colleagues? Do you thrive in a dynamic, international environment?
As a Commissioning Supervisor, you will be part of an offshore completion team, with whom you will work closely in getting the WTG from installation, through commissioning and into operation. Our installation team at our WTG location will hand over the tasks to you and your team.
You will work with other members of the construction team, in particular the installation team, QA/QC team as well as sub-contractors and client construction teams, overseeing and participating in all commissioning tasks, insuring that all tasks are carried out successfully in a safe and timely manner. You must take the necessary actions in order to comply with MHI Vestas’ safety and quality standards.
Indrykket 25. august