10 job matcher din søgning
Academic Work recruiting on behalf of Fingerprint Cards in Herlev
As an engineers for algorithm development you will help Fingerprint Cards develop future biometric systems for mobile phones and other devices.
As a part of the algorithm team, you will join a significant R&D effort and play a key role in the development of biometric algorithms for current and future modalities, adapted to smartphones, wearable, smartcards as well as other devices and business segments.
Some of the job duties will be:
- Working with biometric image and data
- Algorithm analysis, design and implementation
- Working in close collaboration with other teams
Indrykket 2. december
DTU Wind Energy works with developing and creating value from natural and technical science for the benefit of the society with focus on the wind energy sector. DTU Wind Energy is a leading department in wind energy and cooperates with companies and institutions worldwide. We are 240 employees in the department from close to 40 nationalities who are engaged in a broad range of projects within research, innovation, education and scientific advice all related to wind energy.
This position can be filled in by a person with a research or a technical/industrial background. This job advertisement regards applicants with a technical/industrial background.
You will be head of section for Wind Turbine Structures and Components Design (SAC). The section currently has 22 employees with a variety of researchers, Post Docs, PhD students and development engineers.
Indrykket 29. november
Are you ready to make a difference for people with a hearing disability and are you fueled by challenges and by reaching ambitious goals? Is leading complex, high-tech software development in an international setting part of your DNA?
Then you may be the Product Owner we are looking for!
In Software Solutions, we are developing PC, Mobile and Cloud solutions enabling our customers to get the most benefit out of our products.
You will be responsible for the development and ongoing enhancement of one or more product solutions. You will be overall accountable for the solutions’ end value by defining stories and setting the Scrum development team’s backlog priorities.
Indrykket 28. november
As Project Manager you play a key role in driving forward new product introduction. You will be overall project responsible all the way from product specification until series production has been achieved. Project timelines vary from 3–24 months and the yearly portfolio consists of approximately 25 projects. Hence, you will be expected to run multiple projects in parallel.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Development of concepts in cooperation with Product Management and R&D.
- Planning and executing development projects in accordance with the defined product development model.
- Independently manage cross-functional project groups from product concept definition phase to 0-series production.
Indrykket 28. november
Want to be part of developing innovative next-generation solutions for the Enterprise, IoT and Carrier Ethernet market? Does a growth-oriented culture where we provide our customers with the latest technological solutions seem appealing to you?
In this position, it will take you a long way if you possess good interpersonal, analytical and communications skills so you can work well with your team and our customers on each complex solution.
We believe you will thrive here if you enjoy a challenging and engaging work environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, accountability and professional development. Are you up for the job?
Indrykket 24. november
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM are looking for an RF Development Engineer for our R&D antenna development department.
You will work with the newest generation of stabilized steerable antennas developed by Cobham SATCOM, to be used in VSAT (Ku/Ka band) and Inmarsat’s BGAN (L band) satellite communication systems. These products represent an important share of our product range for maritime and land-mobile applications. These applications use the frequency range covering 1 MHz to 40 GHz.
Indrykket 24. november
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
As a Hardware Development Engineer (Digital) your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working with all phases of the development process from requirement, design, review, implementation, error-tracing and verification to documentation.
- As a natural extension of the development cycle you will also be contributing with documentation for production and offer support during new product introduction to both our internal- and external- production partners.
Indrykket 18. november
Napatech, the leading provider of Smarter Data Delivery solutions is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Technical Trainer to educate Napatech Sales and Channel on a technical level, providing them with the right level of expertise in the solution and the key selling points of Napatech products.
- Plan and deliver training sessions to the Napatech offices, and selected channels around the globe.
- Provide training on how Napatech solution can help and support our customers business.
- Deliver messaging on: The value and benefits of the features, Customers uses cases, Key differentiators, unique selling points, etc.
Indrykket 15. november
For our financial client we are looking for a senior developer with test automation experience.
ProData Consult A/S, 9. december