10 job matcher din søgning
Tetra Pak Processing Systems A/S, Aalborg
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world.
We would like to complete our team with an Automation Professional who would be responsible for developing and optimizing automation solutions for the process industry
- You will be part of a competent and innovative team, responsible for the development and design of automation solutions for our mixers, used in the food industry worldwide.
- The primary tasks will be to develop automation solutions for customer projects. You will handle automation projects from functional clarification until FAT and/or on-site commissioning.
Indrykket 13. december
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Are you passionate about developing digital hardware for embedded applications? Do you enjoy a collaborative working environment with highly specialized colleagues and room to develop your skills? Then this may be the right position for you.
As a Digital Hardware Development Engineer your main responsibilities will involve
- Requirement breakdown and specification
- Digital schematics development of complex HW including CPUs, FPGAs, memory and other circuits
- PCB layout constraints and support PCB engineers in the physical implementation
- Verification of design - incl. measurements, analysis and simulations
- Design and Test Documentation
Indrykket 11. december
Profilpartners recruiting on behalf of Kaleido Technology ApS in Farum
With deep interest and experience in service, maintenance and development of electro/mechanical equipment and facility
After a thorough “Service engineer – training course” in the US at our supplier of the ultra-precision CNC machines you will be responsible for setup and installation of new grinding machines in the production at Kaleido Technology and ensure that the facility requirements are met.
The CNC machines are used in the production of mold tools with tight tolerances within the nanometer range (1/1000 of a micrometer). Hence, they are very much depending on the surroundings to have optimal performance. It is your responsibility to ensure high performance of the equipment by performing service, maintenance and optimization of the surrounding facilities of the machine.
Indrykket 8. december
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
“If you have mechanical design experience and mechatronic insight, and you would like to work with the entire product development value chain, this job is for you. Here, you will work in a large R&D organization with the latest technology within mechatronics solutions,” says Jørgen Vest Sørensen.
You will be based in Bjerringbro, Denmark and join Electronics Development within Business Development. We are responsible for developing software, electronics and mechanical housing for all Grundfos products.
As mechatronics engineer you work on all phases of the development projects from early idea to simulation and validation of the final product – in this case, a control box for our pumps. To do so, you collaborate with internal stakeholders, from procurement, production and pump design to design the most optimal integrated product.
Indrykket 6. december
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg
Do you want to be a part of a successful business, covering a broad technical product palette with both mechanical, hydraulic and electronic components? Are you motivated by transferring customer requests and business opportunities into concrete products and visible sale. And can you see yourself drive cost and quality improvements projects. Then this might be the job you are looking for!
Areas of responsibilities:
- Introduce and launch new product variants in collaboration with supply chain, sales and suppliers
- Initiate and drive engineering improvements projects with impact on quality, cost and manufacturing
- Handle product documentation, such as part lists, drawings, 3D modelling, DFMEA etc.
- Participate in development projects as product expert
- Engineering support to supply chain, quality and sales as product expert
Indrykket 30. november
ARROW DENMARK ApS, Herlev or Silkeborg
If you are passionate about electronics, innovative and enjoy being involved in technology projects that will make life not only different, but better, you should definitely consider to work with us! If you are energetic, self-driven, has great social skills and experience with electronics design there is no doubt that we have something exciting to offer you.
In your role as Solution FAE you will:
- Visit and build trustful relationships at Electronic R&D departments at our customers in Denmark
- Help development engineers select leading edge electronics components, technologies and solutions for their next designs
Indrykket 22. november
Som erhvervsorienteret universitet er målet at levere forskning på et højt internationalt niveau, der tager udgangspunkt i teori- og...
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Kgs. Lyngby
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, 14. december
An associate professorship is a full-time and permanent position starting on 1 August 2018 or as agreed upon.
Aarhus BSS, Herning
Jobcenter Herning, 12. december
Institut for Forretningsudvikling og Teknologi søger studenterinstruktorer i kurset Konceptudvikling på 2. semester af...
Aarhus BSS, Herning
Jobcenter Herning, 5. december