13 job matcher din søgning
VERO MODA, Aarhus
Do you have what it takes to ensure the successful execution of VERO MODA’s ambitious expansion strategy?
As a part of VERO MODA’s strategy, we are expecting to grow our network of stores substantially. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced and highly driven individual to take on a position that is crucial to our success.
As our new Manager, you will be taking the lead in the processes related to the responsibilities of the team. You will together with Retail Management and local expansion colleagues be responsible for scouting and acquiring new locations for our retail stores for VERO MDOA and the following processes, which include:
- Developing and executing on the expansion strategy for our markets
- Checking and analyzing the location offers
- Ensuring that new stores are built according to our concepts and planned timeline.
Motiveres du af en stilling, hvor du driver BESTSELLERs loss prevention-relaterede projekter på tværs af vores butikker i Europa? Så er dette din mulighed for et job med stor frihedsgrad og udfordrende arbejdsopgaver.
Som Loss Prevention Coordinator bliver dit overordnede ansvar at sælge ind og håndtere forebyggelsen af svind i vores butikker internationalt. Mere specifikt vil dine ansvarsområder inkludere følgende:
- Bidrage til en reducering af BESTSELLERs detailsvind internationalt
- Indsamling, behandling og formidling af data
- Bidrage til en øget forståelse for og opmærksomhed omkring udfordringerne ved, mulighederne i og værdien af svindstyring og detailsikkerhed internationalt
- Tilsikre, at vores svindstrategi videreformidles og omsættes til en operationel indsats og brug lokalt
- Sikre en ensartning af vores retningslinjer og politikker inden for svindhåndtering og detailsvindel.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen area
Do you want to drive LEAN culture by ensuring that LEAN projects are sustained and competencies are in place within the organisation? Are you a strong communicator with a challenging approach? Then you should apply for this job.
For our Service Delivery Excellence team we are looking for a new colleague to lead transformation projects within our core journeys in the Financing function. The Financing function consists of in total 50+ global teams across the Nordic countries and Lithuania, and provides customer service and customer deliveries to all retail and corporate segments in the Nordics.
Our key deliverables and responsibilities are to assist managers across all levels to further improve customer experiences, achieving an even more efficient daily operations and improving team abilities at more advanced problem solving.
Flügger A/S, Rødovre
Brænder du for kommunikation og at få folk med på holdet? Er du den dygtige koordinator, som kan styrke vores salgsenheders synlighed og indsats? Motiveres du at skabe events, der skaffer kunder i butikken, giver gode oplevelser og skaber loyalitet? Så er vi interesseret i at møde dig!
Din hovedopgave bliver at udvikle og sikre en professionel, effektiv og struktureret kommunikation til butikker, kunder og partnere og som noget af det første kommer du i samarbejde med Sales Support Manageren til at udarbejde en kommunikationsstrategi for vores butikker (egne som franchise) hvor vi udnytter vores kommunikationsplatforme (e-mail, myFlügger-app, shopguide osv.) til fulde.
Are you ready to take on the responsibility of defining a new customer service setup in a global setting?
As Customer Care Manager your main focus area will be global customer care from a corporate perspective. You will be responsible for the brand’s customer care concept, tools and implementation and for controlling that brand guidelines are followed. You support our sales companies around the world with best practices, and you constantly make sure to involve all relevant stakeholders internally as well as externally.
Your job will be multi-facetted and some of the core areas will be:
- Define and implement a best-in-class customer care setup in multiple countries, incl. defining consumer contact channels
- Define and implement communication guidelines, policies, processes and tools for customer care
- Professional implementation and support of the brand guidelines related to customer service in distribution and retail
Do you know how to spot and engage talent? Are you a whizz with employer branding and do you love building professional relations? Flying Tiger Copenhagen is currently looking for a Head of Talent Attraction – maybe it’s you!
You will be responsible for developing and executing our talent attraction strategy. Thus, you will be supporting our headquarter in Copenhagen and our partnerships abroad with recruitments at all levels. Moreover, you will be main responsible for contact and negotiations with headhunters and recruitment agencies.
You will gather and maintain information about local activities relating to talent attraction. More explicitly you will drive talent acquisition plans, succession plans and vacancies as well as internal talent and market reviews.
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
As a senior project manager, you will be a part of the global Carls Shop Product Team, accountable for ensuring the product delivers, vendor management, budget, timeline and overall stakeholder management.
We are seeking a candidate who has proven leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met. Experience within commercial working in Digital and eCommerce teams is a must.
Your primary tasks are:
- Ensure delivery of Carls Shop on time and on budget within an Agile Framework, supporting Carlsberg’s eCommerce Strategy
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout product lifecycle
- Manage cross-functional teams and end-to-end business initiatives including internal and external stakeholders
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to drive change in Danske Bank and make us more product and customer centric? Do you see yourself use your project management skills in a product-focused role? And do you offer experience from the Financial sector, Telco or another global industry? Then we may have a great opportunity for you.
Our key ambition is to ensure that our new Banking DK business unit has the right product portfolio profile, e.g. within daily banking or financing, to maximize customer value, ensure business strategy alignment and a sound revenue base. Your role will therefore be to:
- take on the product portfolio responsibility and be part the entire product life cycle - from ideation to implementation, monitoring and closure.
- form product and portfolio strategy, analyse current performance, conduct competitor benchmarking and market analysis to ensure that Banking DK continuously optimize its product portfolio.
Visma Bluegarden A/S, Ballerup
The coolest and most ambitious HRM software company in the Nordics! We are growing fast and therefore need the market’s best and most ambitious Product Marketing Manager.
You will be a part of a business partner team with 4 colleagues in the sales and market unit with reference to the Marketing Manager and a functional reference to our Strategic Business Development Director.
We are looking for a creative thinker with excellent execution capabilities and who like to get things done fast, with minimal bureaucracy.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our HRM suite has a growth strategy 100% driven by market demands. Our HRM suite must embrace our customers’ needs combined with future market trends.
Stark Group A/S, Søborg
Would you like to work for the biggest building merchant operator in the Nordics? Are you eager to join a high-performing team with great ambitions? Then stop looking and come join us! We have exactly what you are looking for.
STARK GROUP SOURCING manages a total spend of more than €1.75 billion. We have ambitious targets on savings and sourcing for the next 3-4 years and are only able to reach those if we effectively implement new ways of working and new IT systems.
We are currently looking for a new colleague who can drive a number of those strategic development projects.
Your main overall objective is to improve knowledge-based sourcing, simplify processes and tools, develop new applications, and secure high utilization among sourcing professionals.
Comita søger for kunde
Brænder du for at bringe lækre livsstilsprodukter på markedet og en rolle hvor du kan bringe din erfaring med både produktudvikling og sourcing af møbler i spil?
Vores kunde er en velkonsolideret spiller inden for sit nuværende felt med en lang og succesfuld historie bag sig. Virksomheden ekspanderer og har i den forbindelse overtaget en mindre småmøbelvirksomhed med et mindre sortiment. Det er ud fra dette, at der skal lanceres nye produkter indenfor designmøbler.
Har du erfaring med hele værdikæden fra udvikling og sourcing af leverandører til kvalitetssikring, så har vi rammerne til dig, som ønsker at medvirke til at forme og source det fremtidige sortiment for hele produktlinjen.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Fresenius Kabi in Sweden
An exciting opportunity to establish, build and expand an entirely new business area in the Nordics
Fresenius Kabi in September 2017 successfully acquired the entire development pipeline of Merck KGaA’s biosimilars, along with employees located in Aubonne and Vevey, Switzerland.
Accordingly the organization is now augmented, in a newly established position, with a Nordic Project Manager/Brand Manager that can take responsibility for the biosimilars portfolio.
In general, the job will include these areas:
- Manage the newly acquired Biosimilar business of Fresenius Kabi in the Nordics
- Assess and evaluate local market scenarios in order to prepare the Fresenius Kabi biosimilar launch i.e. identify success factors, key decision makers, purchasing system, patient flow etc.
- Prepare and define the business and marketing plan of the Biosimilar product range in the Nordic countries