32 job matcher din søgning
Carlsberg Group, Copenhagen
You will be delivering HR solutions and support covering the full HR value chain to the ELUD organisation, in an environment that is truly international and global. The environment is highly demanding given the ambitions and high pace characterizing the ELUD business unit.
You will report directly to the HR Director and work in close cooperation with the Central Office HR functions as well as the ELUD business leaders in Copenhagen and abroad.
Your primary tasks will be the administration of the employee lifecycle e.g. preparation and handling of all types of administrative and legal personnel documents and ensuring our internal HR systems are updated and accurate, including maintaining employee data in SuccessFactors.
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The Global HR Organization consists of 23 employees worldwide. The role of Group HR is to proactively, effectively, accurately and timely partner with management and the business to develop and execute strategies, plans and business priorities by providing high quality support, facilitate, challenge and advise on leadership, people and organizational matters and doing it in a compliant, respectful, ethical and legally correct way in line with the values of the firm.
As the Global HR Manager, you will be involved in a wide range of tasks related to our HR Operations processes as well as many and varied elements connected to our Global HR Business Partners and the Leadership Wheel. You will help to ensure that we create an environment for our employees that support us in being a great and preferred place to work
Saxo Bank A/S, Hellerup
The Global HR Organization consists of 23 employees worldwide. The role of Group HR is to proactively, effectively, accurately, and timely partner with management and the business to develop and execute strategies, plans and business priorities by providing high quality support, facilitate, challenge, and advise on leadership, people and organizational matters and doing it in a compliant, respectful, ethical and legally correct way in line with the values of the firm.
As our new HR Coordinator, you will be involved in a wide range of tasks related to our HR Operation's processes as well as many varied tasks in connection with supporting our Global HR Business Partners and Group HR in general. You will help to ensure that we create an environment for our employees that support us in being a great and preferred place to work
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to join one of the world’s leading jewellery brands and one of the world’s best employers and do you want to play a vital role in PANDORAS continued success?
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setting the people agenda for the region in collaboration with the EMEA management team
- Responsible for driving the HR agenda in EMEA, ensuring that priorities in the region are in line with regional EMEA HR initiatives and in support of the local retail market HR agenda
- Work closely with the global HR team in ensuring all global HR initiatives are aligned and implemented successfully
- Responsible for ensuring strong HR business partnering in the retail markets in the region as well as at a corporate level
- Provide HR business input and coaching to the EMEA leadership team and the HR directors in the EMEA markets.
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
As the Global Talent Attraction & Employer Branding Manager, you will drive the design of the global employer branding materials and templates, as well as manage the implementation plans. You will lead the discussions and decisions on global tools and providers with the intent of ensuring that the global Talent Attraction, Recruitment and On-boarding processes support the realization of the business strategy and business growth ambitions.
Your key responsibilities and job content:
- Specify Group goals and drive global initiatives within Talent Attraction & Employer Branding
- Engage with business leaders, HRBPs and Recruitment experts to identify local and regional needs and support improvement plans within the recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Initiate projects for further exploring synergies within the global recruitment- and on-boarding processes
GML-HR A/S søger for Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S i Søborg
Group HR i Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S (STG) gennemgår i øjeblikket en større transformation med fokus på indførelse af en ny ”HR Operating Model” og teknologisk understøttelse af samme. STG søger lige nu en kollega, som vil være en del af denne spændende udvikling.
I stillingen som HR-koordinator vil du referere til Head of Global HR Services, og du vil blive en del af Group HR på det danske hovedkontor i Søborg. Du vil desuden få HR-kolleger i resten af verden som f.eks. Belgien, Holland, Indonesien, Frankrig, Spanien, Italien, Tyskland og USA.
Opgaverne omfatter bl.a. deltagelse i og koordinering af diverse HR-relaterede projekter i organisationen, back-up og superbruger ift. SuccessFactors samt ad hoc-HR-administration.
Biosyntia ApS, København
Our fast growth has created a need for a dedicated person to be responsible for all people and admin tasks and processes. Until today, these tasks and processes have been owned by a senior part-time accountant and the company management. The manager will report directly to the CEO.
On the people side, responsibilities will relate in particular to drafting and finalizing employment contracts in coordination with management, clarifying contractual employment questions employees and management may have (e.g. questions relating to vacation, leave, overtime, etc.), proper vacation and leave registration, being responsible for hiring and termination processes as well as professionalizing our people management processes – while keeping the start-up spirit.
Kuehne + Nagel A/S, Copenhagen
This is a newly established position that consists of talent and leadership development as well as HR business partnering. You will be part of a small HR team and get the opportunity to put your mark on the position.
In close cooperation with our HR Director you will work in partnerships with managers ensuring active HR support and business partnering. You will take ownership of a wide range of development projects in support of our vision and goals including talent development, career management and succession planning. You will be responsible for:
- leadership and organisational development.
- supporting management teams in their daily leadership challenges.
- initiatives to develop specific competences e.g facilitating workshops and training.
ECCO Sko A/S, Bredebro
Are you an ambitious Corporate Responsibility professional with several years of experience from an international company? Would you like to join our team to ensure continuous development and anchoring of ECCO’s efforts to live up to rules and regulations within areas such as working terms, human rights, forced labour, and non-discrimination?
As Group Corporate Responsibility Specialist with focus on employment relations and community, you will primarily be responsible for:
- Exploring new opportunities and risks related to employment relations and community issues.
- Challenging the self-perception of ECCO’s business to constantly improve the Corporate Responsibility performance and transform trends and knowledge into strategic objectives.
- Developing strategy and implementation of plans.
ECCO’s innovative and collaborative approach, coupled with an entrepreneurial culture, is what sets us apart from others.
Do you have experiences in building an organisation that embraces continuous change and transformation? Can you support BESTSELLER IT in planning and implementing an agile strategy where everyone is on board?
If you can say YES to the above, and you are an experienced HR Business Partner with the ability to drive and ensure the strategic development of an IT organisation and the people agenda, then you might be the new colleagues we are looking for.
Continuous change is essential to delivering the right IT solutions, and as a Senior HR Business Partner you must contribute to creating a system that ensures that the needed changes and transformation is embraced by everyone in the organisation. To succeed, you bring a comprehensive toolbox and substantial know-how when it comes to impacting all levels of the organisation.
Korn/Ferry International , Copenhagen
Reporting to the Head of KF Nordics, the Administrative Office Manager for Denmark and Sweden will be responsible for local Finance, admin and HR processes in Denmark and Sweden, working closely with regional finance and HR staff.
The successful candidate will have three to ten years of office or operations management experience, and ideally worked in an international client-focused business. The candidate should have a strong track record, a service-oriented, yet persistent, mind-set. Supervisory experience is a plus.
- Assist the country manager with local office financial responsibilities, including financial reporting, preparation and monitoring of budgets, revenue and expense forecasting.
- Monitor sales forecast pipeline (Salesforce).
- Coordinate the interview, hiring, training, on-boarding and development process for new staff.
Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS, Copenhagen
Are you our new Specialist who can ensure compensation and benefits best practice and thereby help us attract and retain our talent? In this role, you get to develop and implement global compensation and benefit frameworks, using your experience in a company, where we work to save and enhance lives.
You will be our new go-to compensation and benefits specialist with a global outlook. This includes Danish operational compensation and benefits responsibility and given your international experience and know-how, you will also be working on building a global set-up with aligned processes and value-adding services across 9 locations in 7 countries. You will work with multiple international stakeholders to identify and implement best practice.
Tulip Food Company, Svenstrup/Aalborg
Er du talstærk og detaljeorienteret? Og kan du lave korrekte arbejdsmålinger, der fastlægger akkordlønninger og kostpriser på vores produkter? Så har vi et spændende job med indbygget uddannelse til dig.
Du kommer til at tilbringe godt 60 % af din tid i Aalborg og resten i Svenstrup, og i tæt samarbejde med den lokale fabriksledelse bliver du ansvarlig for akkordlønninger og kostpriser. Du fordeler din tid mellem kontoret og produktionen, hvor du tager tid på opgaverne ved de forskellige samlebånd igennem hele fabrikken, fortæller Team Leader Kalle Fisker, som også vil fungere som din daglige leder.
Du får en udfordrende, spændende og sjov hverdag, hvor du udfører arbejdsstudiemålinger, som du udregner akkordlønninger ud fra – og du udpeger de dele af produktionen, hvor vi kan lave besparelser og ændringer i kostpriser.
Saint-Gobain Nordic, Copenhagen
As General Delegation Compensation & Benefits Manager:
- You will develop a strategic and forward-looking approach to compensation & benefits, ensuring a competitive and engaging reward system for our employees, in compliance with Saint-Gobain’s Strategy, Policies and Guidelines.
- You will lead and oversee the yearly salary review process by supporting the local HR in the individual Saint-Gobain companies in the region, as well as ensuring compliance with the rewards policies.
- You will ensure that the countries’ shared services HR & payroll are carried on with the best level of performance and compliance with local legislation and the Group’s internal control framework.
William Demant, Smørum
Do you have a strong experience from an HR Business Partner role supporting global business functions and driving organizational development in an international setting? Would you like to become part of an organization that really values the contribution of HR initiatives, and where you are seen as a trusted advisor to senior management and are a member of one or more global leadership teams?
At William Demant, you will experience a broad variety of challenges and opportunities where you are involved in driving HR strategy development and implementation as well as ongoing daily operation. Therefore, you can look forward to the following tasks:
- HR Partnering responsibility for one or more global business functions
- Being an integrated part of the planning and execution of the strategy – understanding the business context and driving organizational and people aspects
Falck Danmark A/S, København
Global HR has embarked on a transformation journey to support the overall transformation of the Falck Group by engaging people through focus, leadership and a transparent performance culture. The new global HR organization will deliver excellent support to leaders and employees to enhance performance and increase employee engagement across Falck. In addition, the Global HR role will be to improve collaboration across countries and become a more digitized and standardized HR community.
The Head of Compensation and Benefits will be responsible for leading the operational and strategic delivery of the Compensation and Benefits function globally, providing expert guidance on compensation and benefits policies, processes and best practice, as well as identifying improvement opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to build the foundations, lead and develop the function through transformation and change.
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Global HR has embarked on a transformation journey to support the overall transformation of the Falck Group by engaging people through focus, leadership and a transparent performance culture.
The Head of HR Business Partner and Global HR Business Partner for the Ambulance division will play a key role in this transformation by having a key role in two leadership teams Global HR and Ambulance and support strategic and commercial strategies and objectives for the organizations improving HR impact and optimizing and strengthening organizational setups.
This role requires a strong understanding of the HR fundamentals and experience implementing, executing and delivering HR projects within an international matrix organization as well as a strong business acumen.
Falck Danmark A/S, København
The newly formed HR Operations department is going to play a key role in the Global HR team and its main purpose will be to deliver an HR environment that enables employees and managers to deliver on the company’s strategic priorities and achieve personal growth. In practical terms, this means HR Operations is responsible for service and administration of standardized HR processes, supported by technology and maintaining HR data.
The Head of Global HR Operations will be managing all HR related operational aspects, such as refining and maintaining the blueprint target operating model and rightsizing the HR Operations function. To transform, develop and manage a company-wide and consistent HR operational service that is commercially focused, value-adding and efficient.
Nets A/S, Ballerup
Do you want to join the exciting journey Nets is on? And do you want to support our strategic data driven HR work?
You will be managing the demands and requirements from HR in general together with stakeholders from the HR Leadership Team, HR Directors, HR Talent Attraction, Rewards, Shared Service, Finance controllers and IT.
Your primary tasks in this job will be to:
- Design and execute on strategic HR analytics with key leading HR indicators to be provided from HR to Line of Business
- Support HR and line of business with unique ad hoc-reports/queries
- Create, update and terminate HR-OM data accordingly (by larger organisational changes) to instructions from HRD
- Recommend and execute new standards and procedures for managing Master Data
Maersk Drilling A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As Talent Partner in Maersk Drilling you play a key role helping the company realize its strategy by identifying and shaping the leaders of the future. If this sounds interesting to you, you may just be the person that we are looking for.
- Being the primary coach for our senior talents (primarily high potential leaders).
- Owning and developing our talent development framework as well as our recruitment practice.
- Maintaining a ‘talent production line’ – a simple and effective infrastructure to identify, develop and deploy talents.
- Advising leaders and HR partners in the identification and deployment of talents, based in your great eye for talent, your deep understanding of our business and intimate knowledge of our talents.