7 job matcher din søgning
Are you ready to take the next step and kick-start your career within manufacturing and packaging of pharmaceuticals in an international environment? Then we have the Graduate Programme just for you.
As part of your two-year graduate journey at Lundbeck you will be exposed to various parts of the business and encounter many exciting challenges across the company. The learning curve will be steep and we expect a lot from you, but in return we offer a programme that will empower you to grow both on a professional and personal level.
Throughout the programme you will work as Management Assistant reporting to the Vice President of Finished Goods Production. You will join the management team, be responsible for KPI reporting, budget process and lead or participate in projects according to business needs and your profile.
All NRG A/S, Skive or Lystrup
We are seeking an experienced and proactive People Resource Planner for our office in Skive or Aarhus to manage and coordinate projects in our wind division. You will join an experienced project team committed to driving best practice and maximizing customer satisfaction. We offer you a challenging position in a growing and dynamic company with a unique opportunity to play a central role in its development.
As a People Resource Planner your overall responsibility is to plan and manage resource/manpower allocation as well as provide support to project managers for special projects in accordance with project scope including agreed cost, schedule and QHSE standards.
Your tasks include:
- Plan and coordinate mobilization of manpower on projects
- Coordinate manning activities on site including change of scope
- Close interaction in terms of planning activities with assigned manpower
SPX Flow Technology Danmark A/S, Søborg
Experienced negotiator with ambition and motivation to take our Supply Chain department to the next level in cooperation with colleagues and vendors. Do you want to play an important role in an international organization?
We offer a great opportunity to work on projects of all sizes from single plant and equipment to fully engineered process lines. You will be responsible for;
- Collaborating closely with the Engineering, Project Management and Sales functions to ensure process definition, prices and quality.
- Engage with vendors to obtain competitive quotes on equipment/fabrications/materials and services required to meet the project budget and timeline.
- Prepares Request for Quote (RFQ) and Statements of Work (SOW) regarding purchasing systems components and related services such as installation and commissioning.
Are you a highly motivated and result orientated Strategic Purchaser with the ambition of working in a high-tech and innovative company? Are you motivated by the potential of becoming a key employee in our goal of becoming best in class when it comes to Sourcing, Procurement and Supply Chain Management? We have a new job opening, since we are significantly increasing our focus on Supply Chain Management, and therefore looking for a new colleague.
- Develop and implement category management strategy together with your colleagues globally across the company
- Negotiate and implement Procurement Agreements to support our supplier relation management and cost-out programs
- Establish and execute cost saving pipeline within the category team in terms of cost out, make / buy or design for x activities
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Are you a support driven person motivated by making a difference to the end user? Then this job might be for you…
The focus area in this position will be to support the end users in business related eProcurement issues. In addition you will be responsible for maintaining the system, analyzing ticket trends and assisting other local eProcurement support functions abroad when needed.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy solving problems and you see an exciting challenge in finding the right answers;
- You like helping people and you get a kick out of getting people to those aha! moments;
- You are patient and work well under pressure in a busy environment;
Danfoss A/S, Rødekro
Are you an expert in issuance of export and import regulations? Do you understand procedures, methods, and best practices to facilitate better implementation of company objectives?
As the Global Trade Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the import and export compliance program in Danfoss. You will be in control of providing valuable expert insights concerning regulatory requirements and obligations of exporting and importing various goods. Moreover, you will also be responsible for direct corrective action as necessary to follow compliance measures.
You will play a key role in ensuring that the regulatory requirements and business processes associated with cross-border movements function smoothly, while also ensuring that issues and risks are identified and managed efficiently.