12 job matcher din søgning
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of a client in Copenhagen
In this role, you will be an important part of the establishment of the Nordic organisation. You will work in a team of Demand Planners and you will report directly to the Global Demand & Supply Chain Manager. Overall, you will be responsible for one of the Nordic markets.
You will manage the preparation, alignment, and communication of a high-quality Subsidiary Demand, with a planning horizon of 18 months, and you will play a key role in the monthly discipline process.
Furthermore, you will be an important part of the short-term nature of planning, and solve the problems in relation to that.
You will work with Customer Development to understand customer plans, launches, distribution changes, fast tracks and highlight significant negative forecast trends. You will work with marketing on forecasting, planning and execution for all NPD and soft transitions.
Dinex A/S, Middelfart
Are you ready to walk the extra mile to create results and to be a part of our growth journey? Dinex is looking for Group Supply Chain Manager for our office in Middelfart.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as process owner of S&OP in OEM
- Secure optimal customer logistic agreements
- Create sales forecasting on OEM products
- Secure overall capacity breakdown to production sites
- Make action plans on capacity issues and seasonality
- Follow up on sales deviations and production output
Be the new Senior Supply Chain Manager
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
In a biotech company focused on the discovery, design and development of innovative peptide-based medicines
The successful candidate will as part of the Zealand team:
- Participate in planning and executing of launch supplies of Zealand’s future products, taking responsibility for supply chain related aspects and evaluation of capacity scenarios
- Describe and implement necessary SCM procedures for commercial launch in cooperation with relevant internal and external stakeholders, including supplier risk assessments
- Drive the implementation of the ERP Stock Management module and related processes, including definition interface to finance, costing and supply chain master data management processes
Hydratech Industries A/S, Silkeborg
To strengthen our global Wind organization, we are looking for an experienced Group Planning Director.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Ownership of global master plan.
- Decide, communicate and implement a global production set-up, based on global demand planning from and with customers, incl. implementation of capacity and logistic planning
- Develop, implement and drive strategies and action plans
- A demanding and challenging job with a diverse workday in an exciting global group.
- Informal working environment with good humor and short decision-making processes.
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you looking for a position offering the opportunity of having a lead role within a dynamic and professional environment in a high-tech and innovative company?
Terma is a company in significant growth and rapid development in terms of globalizing the business and becoming best in class. For this journey, Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) is looking for a driven leader with deep knowledge and experience in Supply Chain Management to help us achieve just that by developing, implementing, and driving our future executive S&OP landscape as well as our Sales Portfolio Planning process towards optimizing Terma’s competitiveness, improving our P/L, cash flow and working capital.
With reference to the Senior Vice President in GSCM, you will be part of the GSCM management team and be responsible for several departments with +30 employees.
Danfoss A/S, Copenhagen or Warsaw
Are you an expert within global trade compliance? Do you want to help us take trade compliance to the next level?
As our new Global Trade Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the import and export compliance program in Danfoss. You will be in control of providing valuable expert insights concerning regulatory requirements and obligations of exporting and importing various goods. You will play a key role in ensuring that the regulatory requirements and business processes associated with cross-border movements function smoothly, while also ensuring that issues and risks are identified and managed efficiently.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Support import/export operational processes and procedures
- Perform product classification
- Interact and coordinate with local team members within the Danfoss European Regions
Vattenfall A/S, Kolding, Hamburg, London or Amsterdam
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producers of heat. We operate in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map aiming at achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
As the company’s ambitions for growth in renewable energy increases, the demand for procurement expertise grows. We are therefore looking for the right person to join our Category Management (CAM) team responsible for Offshore Foundations.
As a Category Manager for Offshore Foundations within Business Area Wind, working in an outstanding commercial and international environment, you will have a significant impact on Vattenfall realising its transition to a more sustainable energy portfolio by securing the necessary equipment and services at best value for the company.
Lagkagehuset has been through a period of very high growth since its inception in 2008, where Ole Kristoffersen and Steen Skallebæk founded Lagkagehuset with two stores.
Given the strong expansive perspectives both in Denmark and abroad, there is a need for increased management of Lagkagehuset's economy and finance function in Denmark, why there is a search for a highly skilled Group Production and Supply Chain Analyst.
With this search, Lagkagehuset wishes to build strong proactive analytics that can provide the basis for greater insight and tools to optimize the economy of the respective bakeries and production units. We operate a demanding and complex supply chain which requires excellent management.