10 job matcher din søgning
Terma A/S, Lystrup
Are you a highly motivated and result orientated Project Manager with the ambition of working in a high-tech and innovative company? Are you motivated by the potential of becoming a key employee in our ambition of reaching best in class when it comes to Supply Chain Management? Then you might be what we are looking for.
Main tasks and role
- Initiate, lead and implement Supply Chain improvement projects together with stakeholders globally across the company
- Project manage and develop best-in-class execution of our newly started cost-out programme
- Develop and anchor Terma’s new make/buy strategy, process and governance structure
- Drive the development of continuous improvement of the end to end supply chain management processes, governance tools/systems as well as Performance Management culture
Terma A/S, Lystrup
With reference to Category Director, Electronics in GSCM, you are offered a unique possibility to join our team on the journey towards Sourcing Excellence. You will be part of an exciting journey with amble opportunity to put your own mark on TERMA’s future, our GSCM organization and your own daily responsibilities.
- Develop and implement category management strategy together with your colleagues globally across the company
- Negotiate and implement Procurement Agreements to support our supplier relation management and cost-out programs
- Establish and execute cost saving pipeline within the category team in terms of cost out, make / buy or design for x activities
Can one person make significant changes to something as large as the global maritime industry?
Get ready for the chance of a lifetime as you take on the role as our new manager and international spokesperson.
“If you are interested in the development of shipping and maritime industry, this is definitely the role for you. As spokesperson for our members, you will participate in setting the international agenda,” says Head of Maritime Technology & Regulation Aron Sørensen.
As our newest team member, you will seek to influence future international regulatory developments within the maritime sector by:
- Representing BIMCO at International Maritime Organization in London and other international organisations
- Presenting results and services at conferences and membership visits
- Developing publications and other guidance on technical, navigational and operational issues to BIMCO members
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roskilde
Your main responsibility will be planning deliveries to our EMEA (3PL) finished-goods warehouse in Belgium. You will take responsibility for your own portfolio, with key success criteria to ensure continuous superior service level to internal and external partners, whilst optimizing inventory levels.
- Planning deliveries for the finished-goods warehouse from global production sites and finished-product suppliers through a combination of sales feedback, market analysis and statistical modeling
- Identifying customer demands in co-operation with Commercial and Business Units, and reduce demand uncertainty by generating accurate forecasts based on historical and other pertinent information obtained by acting as primary interface between marketing and saleS
- Participation/ management of development projects
Foodjob Nordic recruiting on behalf of BHJ A/S in Graasten
The objectives are clear, and the future ambitions are high for BHJ A/S. Based in the Company Headquarter in Graasten, you will be heading the Shipping & Logistics Department and work in close cooperation with Operations, Sales, Production Planning and other colleagues from many different countries, and a large number of external stakeholders.
Key Focus Areas:
- General task execution and optimization of the entire supply chain of the business focusing on optimal performance, warehouse turnover rates, in- and outbound logistics /shipping and analytical, data driven insight in potential competitive advantages
- Contract negotiations with key stakeholders and suppliers, primarily regarding logistics and warehouses
Velux A/S, Skjern or Østbirk
Do you have experience in purchasing and a talent for building constructive professional relationships? And would you like to assume responsibility for a successful international company’s key suppliers?
Our purchasing team in India will support you on operational tasks, and order handling is handled locally at the factories, so you can focus on your key responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining supplier relationships and negotiating excellent delivery performance, high quality and cost savings within the aluminium category
- Participating in VELUX development projects concerned with e.g. product development, platform updates, cost reduction, etc. to make decisions on new investments and suppliers
- Participating in meetings with your international purchasing colleagues, discussing how we can improve our procurement performance
Kevin Murphy Europe A/S, Copenhagen
KEVIN.MURPHY is a fast-growing manufacturer and distributor of high-end hair care products that are sold in professional salons throughout the world. We are in search of a full-time Supply Chain Coordinator who will report to the Supply Chain Manager Europe and will be coordinating many parts of the Supply Chain with primary focus on operational activities for the whole EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- SKU Creation
- Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Logistics Management
This is an amazing opportunity for a professional who is serious about their work and this industry. If this sounds like you, and you want to join our team, please see the application instructions below.
We are pleased to announce that Jet Time now opens the recruitment process for a number of positions as First Officer based in...