3 job matcher din søgning
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Do you have a mind for numbers, a strong focus on optimal utilization of resources, and want to work within a global team?
You will have great opportunities to deliver results that have significant positive effect on the business and influence the work of many of your colleagues. The position is a maternity cover for 12-14 months giving you the possibility to show your abilities and accelerate your future career.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Forecasting milk supply
- Matching milk supply, demand and capacity in an optimal way
- Acting as the coordinating link between production planners, Arla’s milk collection and distribution logistics function, and other key stakeholders
Arla Foods, Viby J.
Arla Foods Ingredients is undergoing major growth with an ambition to become the true global leader in value-added ingredients.
Your main responsibility is to ensure development of our operational part of Supply Chain through process optimisation projects and professional support of the CAPEX investment process. In projects you are accountable for IP protection in terms of project planning and execution.
Primarily, you will lead your team, but you will also collaborate across our matrix organisation as you:
- Work with site directors and managers to ensure the business architecture and competencies in relation to production and technology development and building and construction functions
- Drive technical supplier selection, develop supplier relationships and tender process in cooperation with Arla Global Procurement
Would you like to set the direction and direct the development agenda in our customer driven Supply Chain organization? You will be working in an informal environment out of our Copenhagen office and report directly to Global Director, Logistics.
Our new Senior Manager will be driving improvements across planning, transport, warehouse and systems to develop and implement a cost-efficient Supply Chain strategy. This includes:
- Ensuring cost-competitiveness through optimizing footprint, routes and equipment utilization, and realizing synergies across markets.
- Support challenge markets to develop and to deliver on activities and projects
- Drive global KPIs and analysis as well as our continuous improvement agenda