9 job matcher din søgning
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you want to be part of something new and exciting? We are looking for an experienced software engineer to help us reach the next level.
We are changing our application landscape and technology stack from being based on tightly coupled architecture towards a de-coupled architecture building micro-services using the latest and proven technologies.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Back Office IT you will be developing solutions for derivatives trading in Danske Bank Corporates & Institutions ranging from risk management to accounting and trade documentation to our clients. We work in a highly competitive market with growing legal requirements increasing the need for IT applications for trading and also increasing the focus on time to market.
Curia søger for Gatehouse Logistics A/S i Nørresundby
Vil du være en del af det stærke team hos GateHouse Logistics, og har du evnerne til at bygge og drifte fremtidens trackingplatform i den nyeste cloudteknologi?
Du skal i tæt samarbejde med dine 17 kollegaer i udviklingsteamet være med til at udvikle trackingservices til logistiksektoren samt være med til at sikre performance og stabilitet. Derudover skal du være med til at kravsafklare på features i forhold til drift og deployment i et Amazon Web Services-miljø.
Du kommer ligeledes til at arbejde med release og configuration management, deployment, driftsoptimeringer, root-cause-analyse og forebyggende driftsinitiativer.
Dit primære ansvar vil være inden for drift og support af GateHouses cloudløsning, men der vil også være udviklings- og infrastrukturopgaver, herunder automatiseringer og tools til KPI-målinger og systemovervågning.
Ontame.io ApS, Copenhagen
At Ontame.io, we are building the first fully automated recruitment marketing and analytics platform. We work with top Nordic brands, like Novo Nordisk, Ørsted and TDC, to help them supercharge their online recruitment based on data.
As our lead web developer you will spearhead development on all aspects of the web application powering our recruitment analytics and marketing automation platform. We’re building a full service solution, helping our customers reach and attract the right employees.
- Be responsible for all aspects of web development, architecture and infrastructure.
- Work closely with our product, UX and development team to deliver new features.
- Design and build APIs to feed the application from our big data solutions.
Maersk Line, Copenhagen
Maersk is going through times of unprecedented change. As we aspire to secure sustainable growth of our businesses, we need to re-think the way we engage with our customers and partners. Digitisation and IT are taking centre stage in enabling this engagement. Join us in Transport and Logistics IT as we re-think what technology can do to drive growth.
- Accountable for establishing and providing specialist consultancy on Industrial Control Systems/Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (ICS/SCADA) and Enterprise Security Solutions (ESS).
- Responsible for embedding the principles of Maersk Information Security throughout the Vessel IT program.
- Responsible for security testing coordination (code reviews and penetration testing) and manage execution in collaboration with external vendors.