6 job matcher din søgning
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
As a lead product technical manager, you will join our Product Engineering department. Collaborating closely with our product line manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring product compliance, quality, cost-out and ability to produce for all electronic components used in our drives. This also includes working closely with the design engineers from our Development functions, support functions and our production organization.
Acting as the technical lead, you divide your time between monitoring market data to improve market performances, optimising overall cost for your assigned product line and continuously monitoring the given standards and legislation to ensure compliance.
It is up to you to decide the technical direction and solutions for engineering activities for a given product line – ultimately deciding how to fulfill agreed specifications in case of product or component updates.
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
Are you passionate about PCB design? Can you contribute in a PCB design process from creation of a design to volume manufacturing?
You will be working with PCB design using Allegro PCB Design system, to create electronics hardware used in our satellite communication products. This will include layout of circuits for RF microstrip, power electronics and high speed, high-density digital electronics.
As a PCB Design Lead your main responsibilities will involve:
- Design of multilayer and high density PCBs using industry standard techniques in collaboration with colleagues in R&D and NPI
- Developing and maintaining methods and workflow for PCB Design function
- Team lead for our PCB design team
Interacoustics A/S, Middelfart
Med reference til R&D Director, får du ansvaret for R&D hardwareafdelingen. Afdelingen består af 17 meget kompetente specialister, der alle har reference til R&D Manager Hardware. Afdelingen, der er selvkørende og velfungerende, er opdelt i 4 underafdelinger; elektronik, mekanik, Printed Circuit Board og indbygget firmware, hver afdeling har en teamleder. Dit primære formål er at sikre, at dine medarbejdere er motiverede og engagerede samt at udviklingsprojekterne prioriteres og afsluttes rettidigt og i den forventede høje kvalitet i henhold til projektplanerne.
Mere specifikt vil dine opgaver være:
- Arbejde med udviklingsplaner for medarbejderne
- Udvikling af projektstrategier
- Sikre, at interessenters synspunkter styres mod den bedste løsning
K2 Search ApS recruiting on behalf of client in Copenhagen
As a Business Unit Manager, Installation, you’re part of the Executive management team of the Danish company and responsible for the commercial and operational success of the Business Unit. This includes P&L responsibility, managing a professional organization delivering vital parts of a building infrastructure and working towards and together with developers, architects, consultants and construction companies.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following
- Develop strategy needed to achieve agreed targets fulfilling the expected potential.
- Adapt and secure the execution on functional or departmental business plans and contribute to the development of organizational strategies.
- Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges/safety/regulatory issues.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S søger for SKOV A/S i Glyngøre
SKOV is on a growth-journey! Therefore, they seek a manager for their mechanical development department and their test laboratory. The mechanical department develops and maintains all products for their ground-breaking ventilation systems that provide climate solutions and farm management for animal production worldwide.
As Mechanical Manager, you must have the will and ability to drive SKOV’s product portfolio with innovative solutions. You will lead and further develop people and skills in the department.
- You have the mentality to exploit new possibilities utilizing new materials and processes
- A key for success is to provide the right design for cost and robustness for the world-class products
- You will have close interaction with a global range of sub-suppliers
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Phillips-Medisize in Struer
Phillips-Medisize is a leading expert in design, development and delivery of advanced drug delivery devices, which are sold worldwide to leading pharmaceutical companies.
Phillips-Medisize is looking for an experienced Design Team Lead who can lead technical projects with focus on product architecture and interface between hardware, software and mechanical design.
To manage the complex development projects your responsibility as a Design Team Lead is to:
- Take the system responsibility for the design through-out the development phase
- Secure product architecture and interface between different technologies
- Ensure compliance between product requirements and product performance