14 job matcher din søgning
Danfoss A/S, Gråsten or Vantaa (FI)
Do you have a visionary and strategically thinking mindset? Are you dedicated to bridging strategy and execution to create strong value?
As our new Director Strategic Marketing, reporting to Vice President, Business Development and Global Marketing, Danfoss Drives, you will be an active member of the respective leadership team. Bringing in your strong strategic, technical or marketing experience, you will help make Danfoss Drives business more innovative and identify approaches to change or enhance the business operations.
If you take the challenge you will be responsible for
- Facilitating Danfoss Drives’ strategy process and business reviews
- Developing commercial strategies based on insights from market and competitor data in selected industries, geographical market areas and product categories
- Coordinating regional growth plans, heatmap process and go-to-market strategies
GML-HR A/S recruiting on behalf of LEGO Group in Billund
Do you want to use your process and technical experience to be part of the Mould Qualification team?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic global environment, with the focus on qualifying and optimizing moulds. Our main customer is global supply chain in the LEGO Group.
Joining MQ you will be part of a global team with colleagues in different countries, you will be collaborating closely with the entire value chain, supporting and trouble shooting at the different sites and together with different departments.
- Interact with internal stakeholders across the LEGO Group to make sure you understand our production platforms and future roadmap and to be able to decide the best solution on behalf of the entire value chain.
- Ensure the right element quality, risk reduction and solid solutions through your process knowledge.
Terma A/S, Grenaa
Vil du bruge dine evner inden for tilbudsgivning på verdens største industriprojekt? Så giver vi dig chancen for at lave tilbuddene til produktionskontrakter og være med til at bygge fremtidens 5. generations kampfly, F-35 (Joint Strike Fighter).
Du får ansvaret for tilbudsproduktion til en række store helt unikke, internationale kunder, primært i USA og England. Herfra er du projektleder på at udfærdige tilbuddet, hvilket indebærer, at du:
- koordinerer med interessenter, så tilbuddet sættes rigtigt sammen
- sikrer, at alle krav og regler overholdes – både i relation til interne forhold samt eksterne forhold hos den enkelte kunde
- planlægger og forbereder management reviews
Universal Robots A/S, Odense
As a front-end developer, you get to work hands-on with our robots and use the latest technologies to revolutionize the way people work. Join us to collaborate with leading specialists in a vibrant and innovative environment.
At UR, we develop robots that revolutionize the way people work by improving productivity and creating a safer production environment. As a front-end developer, you play a key part in this as you create the software that enables our end users to program our robots.
Curiosity and creativity are our bread and butter. We encourage you to share your ideas, and in return, we will give you the freedom to make them count. And as the fourth member of our team of front-end developers, you will have ample opportunity to do so.
Grundfos A/S, Bjerringbro
Would you like to transform the way we manufacture our world-class pumps at Grundfos?
In the Additive Manufacturing department, we break new ground and collaborate closely with our Business Development and Advanced Manufacturing Engineering to establish 3D printing as a future production technology in Grundfos.
You will take up a two-fold role as additive manufacturing specialist in 3D sand printing and project manager on various AM projects. Thus, you will be responsible for driving the production of special components and spare parts to meet demands from our service organization or new opportunities you identify yourself. Doing so, you typically work closely together with external suppliers.
European Energy A/S, Søborg
Do you want to work with renewable energy in an international organization? Do you want to join a company in growth and be responsible for our current sourcing budget in excess of €400 million? Then perhaps you are our new global sourcing expert?
Areas of responsibility:
- Identifying new strategic global suppliers and negotiate price and framework agreements
- Project budget estimates and controlling together with Project Managers
- Manage sourcing tender processes and qualify suppliers within the wind and solar
We offer an opportunity to take on a role with great responsibility and the possibility to make a big impact.
Grundfos A/S, Bjeringbro
Are you innovative, digitally-minded and have experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)?
As our new PLM expert in AME and Operations, you are the person who is able to understand and diagnose issues and provide technical support to our future PLM users. This includes troubleshooting, identifying and escalating technical requirements. You will also participate in system and development-related projects as you:
- Together with colleagues from Product Development and IT describe and develop the use of PLM in the global Grundfos organization
- Secure alignment between crucial business processes and PLM
- Secure all technical aspects of implementing PLM across operations
PeopleLink søger for Haarslev Industries A/S i Søndersø
Administrativ support til global salgsorganisation
Til en nyoprettet stilling søger Haarslev Industries en kollega til deres Sales Engineering team, som består af 5 Sales Layout Engineers. Sales Engineering supporterer Haarslev Industries’ Area Sales Managers med tilbudsmateriale til kunder.
Som Technical Sales Assistant hjælper du dine kollegaer med at udarbejde og kvalitetssikre tilbudsmaterialet på mangeartede maskintekniske projekter. Dine primære arbejdsopgaver er at:
- Udvælge maskin- og komponenttyper i salgskonfiguratoren
- Indsamle specifikationer fra bl.a. Installation, Shipping, Service og underleverandører
- Gennemgå og kvalitetssikre styklister, priser samt andre specifikationer
For english version click here.
PeopleLink søger for Haarslev Industries A/S i Søndersø
3D-tegning og koordination af tilbudsmateriale på mangeartede tekniske projekter
Haarslev Industries modtager flere og flere forespørgsler på projekter og søger derfor en Sales Layout Engineer til deres team, som består af yderligere 5 kollegaer.
Sammen med teamet har du ansvaret for at supportere Haarslev Industries’ Area Sales Managers i at udarbejde tilbudsmateriale til kunder.
Du deltager i hele processen frem til kundens accept af tilbud, hvorefter I overleverer projektet til projektafdelingen. Dine hovedopgaver er fordelt mellem, at:
- Tegne 3D-salgslayout og procesflowdiagram af procesanlæg
- Indhente specifikation til tilbudsmateriale – både internt og eksternt
- Udarbejde tilbudsmateriale til kunden
For english version click here.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Har du evnen til at designe udstyrskoncepter samt overføre dem til et produktionsanlæg? Vil du være ansvarlig for udvikling af nyt, komplekst produktionsudstyr?
Du vil blive en del af et team på fem kollegaer med baggrund inden for maskinkonstruktion, automatisering og produktionsdesign.
I den nyoprettede stilling som Senior Mechanical Engineer bliver du ansvarlig for at sikre verdensklassesudstyrs-designløsninger til Kamstrups globale produktionsapparat. Du vil sammen med kollegerne i Konceptudviklingsteamet udvikle og fremstille det produktionsudstyr, der er nødvendigt for at fremstille, samle eller håndtere nye elektroniske målere. Dit hovedansvar vil være at modne, designe og udvikle komplekse koncepter til nyt udstyr. Det gør du gennem tæt samarbejde med andre specialister, herunder PLC-/robotteknikere, udstyrsteknikere og ejere af produktionsprocesser.
Transport for NSW, Sydney
We have a unique opportunity for a Director Systems Integration to join the Digital System Program’s newly created senior leadership team. You will play a key role in shaping this highly complex and transformative Program that will be rolled out over the next decade.
Reporting directly to the Program Director, you will manage and enable the Systems Integration team to develop and implement core program activities. You will work closely with key technology suppliers, stakeholders and the network operator/maintainer. These activities will ensure the new system works within the wider Transport network and delivers the Program objectives.
We are looking for a rail systems engineering leader with a proven track record in complex project environments. The successful candidate will have strong leadership experience, an open communication style, and a proven ability to pre-empt and manage issues collaboratively.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you want end-to-end responsibility for developing new, complex production equipment? And do you have the skills to design equipment concepts as well as transferring them to a production facility? Join a processing organisation with high ambitions and room for you to leave your mark on the way, we do things.
With an emphasis on ensuring that our equipment delivers according to the expectations of both designers and our production, your tasks include:
- Designing, developing and testing new complex processing equipment and machines with the aim of anchoring solutions into our current standards and guidelines
- Ensuring high performance of new equipment with a focus on safety, quality and cost
- Supporting qualification and production ramp-up of our equipment
©2018 The LEGO Group
Brinch & Partners is recruiting on behalf of Ørsted
Do you want to develop large biogas projects with the biggest European manufacturers within pharmaceuticals, food and beverages – and do you want to be part of a new developing business area within green energy?
Your key tasks will be to
- identify and develop new projects through partnerships with industries across Europe
- articulate value propositions and showcase the business value of the company’s concepts within biogas
- negotiate letters of intent and contracts with our industrial partners of which many rank among the leaders within European industry
DIS A/S, Sønderborg
DIS is growing and with the ambition to be the best in the industry, we are currently looking for a skilled Mechanical (Mechatronic) Engineer for our newly established department in Sønderborg.
As a Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineer in DIS, you will become part of our development team, where you will have a varied work life with professional challenges that match your competences.
You will be involved in small and large development projects for our wide customer base across many industries, where your will be responsible for mechanical/mechatronic constructions and calculations, test and analysis, and documentation in all phases of the project implementation in close dialogue with our customers.