31 job matcher din søgning
Semco Maritime A/S, Esbjerg or Ballerup
Would you like to support the world’s transition towards a greener future? Can you lead complex technical offshore wind tender projects? Then this is your unique opportunity for an exciting career with us as Tender Manager.
At Semco Maritime, you will be part of an evolving and dynamic working environment. Add to this a challenging and exciting workday where results are created together based on a high level of professionalism and dedication. We win as a team!
You will manage tender projects from early clarifications with the customer until hand-over of the final sold solution to a project manager. Offshore substation projects will typically include the technical disciplines such as high/low voltage, control/SCADA, telecom, firefighting, diesel and HVAC and are EPC-type projects (Engineering-Procurement-Construction) and are more than often in the 100+ million DKK size.
Coloplast A/S, Humlebæk
Are you an experienced project manager with outstanding stakeholder management skills? Would you like to work with commissioning of state-of-the-art machines for one of the most successful medical device companies in the world?
With support from the project owner, you manage complex machine commissioning projects with a duration of approximately a year. Specifically, you ensure the completion of project steps such as building business cases, defining machine and URS, developing concept and design, getting quotations and selecting suppliers as well as managing FAT/SAT testing, validation, handover to ramp-up. Managing the project budget, you are responsible for:
- Ensuring that project documentation meets legal legislation and Coloplast guidelines
- Effectively managing project risks through mitigation planning
- Reporting status, KPIs, risks and challenges to management
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have a background within industrial design or design engineering and would you like to be our new Element Coach ambassador that ensures a continued world-class building and play experience?
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the LEGO Group’s element (brick) and building platforms meet our core values in relation to consumer perceived quality in securing building and play values. This you will do by:
- Conducting continuous professional element coaching in novelty, launch projects and Materials projects and approving all new elements
- Securing that all approved elements are in system, compatible and live up to the element standards and guidelines, which is the foundation for the LEGO Element structure
- Ensuring focus on Design for Manufacturing and Manufacturing for Design with an optimal coordination between development departments and the supply chain
©2018 The LEGO Group
Cobham SATCOM, Kgs. Lyngby
For our Global Sourcing team, Cobham SATCOM is looking for a Component Engineer to be responsible for managing our electronic components during life cycle from origin to face out. The position offers a great opportunity to independently influence the working processes and to cooperate cross-functionally with colleagues in our global sourcing team.
Reporting to the Director of Global Sourcing you will have a key role in an international sourcing team. The team is located at our company headquarter in Kgs. Lyngby with colleagues in Pandrup and USA. You will be responsible for controlling the life cycle status on all our electronics components.
As a Component Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Evaluate all incoming PCN notes from supplier and involve relevant stakeholders
- Prepare business cases for EOL components.
- Control and handle Last Time Buy process.
Alfa Laval Nordic A/S, Aalborg, Kolding or Soeborg
As our Field Sales Engineer you will be sales responsible for the Alfa Laval Marine & Diesel Service portfolio in Denmark and a you will be a member of the Nordic Marine team. You could be located in Aalborg, Kolding or Soeborg.
You will work close together with your manager and the KAM Nordic in order to grow the business and reach agreed KPIs:
- Proactive external sales to the Marine market in Denmark
- Identify and implement new clients/opportunities’ for the Marine Service business
- Sales of Part, Service, Repair and Upgrading to Alfa Laval/Aalborg product range
- Follow up (Visits) on all upgrading projects
LM Wind Power, Kolding
As Project Manager in the New Product Introduction department you will join a team of highly capable Project and Program Managers for new blade and large technology development projects, from initial ideas to implementation in the factories. Together, we move the limits of what is possible.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Leading a highly skilled project team
- Through international collaboration, secure the quality of solutions and ownership of stakeholders
We offer a challenging, international position in an organization of professional and highly qualified leaders and colleagues, where you will have ample opportunity of gaining experience. We offer good possibilities for personal development in an international environment.
Talent for People ApS søger for Fiberline i Middelfart
Kunne du tænke dig at være med til at skabe en ny fremtid for Fiberline? Motiveres du af at sætte retningen, drive forandringer og procesudvikling i en sammenhæng, hvor både produktionens effektivitet, kvalitet og output er fokusområder, og hvor din og dit teams indsats påvirker hele produktionens værdistrøm? Har du evnen og lysten til at stå i spidsen for en forandring af mindset, kompetencer og processer? Så er du måske den produktionsleder, vi søger til en dynamisk virksomhed med en ambitiøs vækststrategi.
Optimering og stabilisering af processer og udvikling af medarbejdere og kultur
Med reference til virksomhedens COO bliver du ansvarlig for at lede og udvikle produktionsområdet Building & Construction. Det bliver din opgave at sætte retning og rammer for dit ansvarsområde og implementere de nødvendige forandringer henimod en mere performanceorienteret tilgang.
We are looking for a sales person who is ready to lead our growth efforts in the European territory, covering wind turbine OEMs and end-users, by learning fast, by engaging enthusiastically with customers and prospects, and by innovatively improvising the commercial tactics.
Preferred place of work will be either Darmstadt, Germany or Naerum, Denmark or another location in Southern Europe.
- Discovering, validating & nurturing new opportunities and handling the sales process from lead creation, opportunity validation, through quotation and negotiation to order booking for new and/or retrofot deployment of systems and services
- Work directly with potential and existing European wind customers to identify their needs and convert these into orders and revenue against assigned targets
- Prepare, submit and explain to customer, technically complete and commercially-sound, duly-approved quotations
Skamol is a technical insulation system with a wide range of applications within building and industry. We are looking to expand our maintenance team in Business Unit Boards.
We offer the right candidate an opportunity to strengthen and develop the professional skills in a global company and to be a part of our ongoing journey to transform Skamol by professionalizing our production.
The job consists of:
- Troubleshooting in production.
- Training staff in local maintenance departments in simpler troubleshooting tasks.
- Structured implementation of minor program changes to optimize production.
LM Wind Power, Kolding
The purpose of this role is to contribute to reducing the warranty provisions and service call rates by focusing on the front end of projects and fostering the following of projects to reduce the number and severity of defects reaching customers.
Key responsibilities are the assurance of a complete follow-through of verification and validation aspects according to APQP4WIND® (Advanced Product Quality Planning for Wind) in all projects which affect warranty cost exposure, acting as an ambassador for quality and APQP4WIND®, influencing, supporting and gate keeping Industrialization-related projects, to assure compliance with APQP4WIND as well as an effective implementation of corrective and preventive improvements for reducing warranty cost exposure considering the whole project value chains.
As our new Category Manager (reporting to Supply Chain Director), you will be part of the Procurement team and responsible for sourcing of MRO (Maintenance-Repair-Operation) services. As such, you will be working closely together with colleagues responsible for technical and maintenance services at our cement plant Aalborg Portland located in Aalborg.
Your primary tasks will be to define, drive and execute on the sourcing strategies for your category area. You will be an active partner in sourcing projects within the MRO categories, applying your procurement skills on strategic, tactical and operational levels. In addition, you will establish, maintain and develop optimal relationships with our suppliers, ensuring that they meet agreed-upon quality standards and deliver on-time solutions, products and services..
Johnson Controls, Hornslet
Hos Johnson Controls Køleteknik i Hornslet, søger vi nu en el-ingeniør til afvikling af PC-/PLC-projekter i forbindelse med automatisering af industrielle køleanlæg.
Som el-ingeniør hos Johnson Controls Køleteknik tilbyder vi dig en spændende rolle med stort ansvar, hvor du får mulighed for at afvikle projekter i samarbejde med vores projektingeniører. Du vil have en stor kontaktflade med dine kollegaer, vores kunder samt eksterne samarbejdspartnere.
Hvordan du vil gøre det:
- Afklare projekter og projektforløb
- Udfærdige nøglediagrammer i SEE Electrical opdatering af eksisterende dokumentation.
- Applikere PC-/PLC-anlæg.
Johnson Controls, Højbjerg
Brænder du for det gode salg? Og trives du i en travl hverdag fyldt med kundemøder, salg og rejser?
Vi har brug for dig, som betragter salg som en livsstil. Du holder dig ikke tilbage, men motiveres derimod af at skabe nye forbindelser samt snakke med mennesker hver dag. Du trives i et miljø med høj konkurrence, og du står altid parat til at hjælpe dine kunder med de bedste løsninger til deres komplekse tekniske krav.
Vi tilbyder en spændende og udfordrende salgsrolle i en global organisation, hvor du kan få opfyldt dine behov for konkurrence og kontakt med store, internationale kunder. Du vil være tilknyttet vores kontor i Århus (men kan evt. også sidde lokalt), og du kan forvente 50-100 rejsedage pr. år.
As a PDM, you will be responsible for improving and maintaining the standards, processes, and best practices for project documentation management throughout the sales and execution phase until handover to Service, and implement them in close collaboration with our stakeholders.
What are my responsibilities?
- Establish and manage the documentation baseline together with project team members from Sales through Execution to handover to Service within the framework of company guidelines, with the objective to meet or exceed the contractual, safety, regulatory and quality requirements, thereby achieving customer satisfaction and project goals.
- Ensure a systematic and reliable collaboration with customer and with all the project staff ensuring that documentation packages are delivered on time and with quality at its best during all the phases of the project.
GML-HR A/S recruiting on behalf of BITZER in Viby J or Sønderborg
Your role and target will be to develop and drive increased sales in prioritized distributor and OEM markets throughout the Nordic region. Your objective is to establish and expand a sound relationship network with existing as well as potential customers and relevant industry stakeholders within the refrigeration and HVAC sectors. You will be supported internally with the market segmentation process. It is important that you initiate, lead and build strong “bridges” between the market and customer needs and our internal supply chain.
- Actively drive BITZER’s sales strategy
- Establish and expand a sound relationship network with customers and relevant industry stakeholders
- Support customers in the technical and functional planning, design, installation, revamping, commissioning, operation and supervision of HVAC&R commercial and industrial installation systems
ROCKWOOL International A/S, Hedehusene
Ready for a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to change the way production lines are developed and utilised?
Join a newly established team as our mechanical specialist in either furnaces or cooling systems and take our projects to the next level of sustainability.
As you work on greenfield projects aimed at maturing and optimising our electrical melting plants, you will help set the stage for new furnaces, material handling, abatement and cooling systems that has the potential to significantly shape our business.
Working from Hedehusene and travelling approximately 40 to 80 days a year to visit and collaborate with factories in Europe, you will:
- Design and specify mechanical furnace parts or the cooling systems for our electrical melting plants
- Be the engineering anchor for the equipment in all phases of the project – from initial specification and design to testing, commissioning and after-service
Johnson Controls, Hornslet
Er du en teknisk alsidig projektingeniør med viden om køleanlæg? Så læs mere om hvad Johnson Controls kan tilbyde dig!
Som Projektingeniør i vores projektafdeling er de væsentligste opgaver at sikre den tekniske sagsbehandling og beregning af projekter samt indkøb, logistik og ikke mindst styring af økonomien i projektet.
Dine primære ansvarsområder vil være:
- Projektledelse for levering af komponenter med varmepumper eller køleanlæg, som indgår i en større helhed samt ledelsesansvarlig for denne del af kontrakten.
- Ansvar for logistik, indkøb og levering.
- Dimensionering og eftervisning af kapaciteter for kunde anlæg.
SAM International recruiting on behalf of OnRobot A/S in Odense
As Head of Group Tech Support, you will be responsible for the technical support and training of OnRobot clients and OnRobot’s own support organization. The position is crucial to the ambitious goal of supporting many more distributors and system integrators in the years to come.
Reporting to the CSO, you will be
- Part of the global sales organization and a part of the global sales management team.
- Responsible for building up and managing the support department
- Responsible for global delivery of technical support and training
SAM International is one of Denmark's and Scandinavia's largest headhunting companies. Through insight of our customers' strategies and challenges, we are preferred partner in the recruitment and competence optimization. We find Directors, Managers and Specialists in Denmark and abroad.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
In this 12-month temporary position, you will work alongside 7 dedicated colleagues who are responsible for sourcing and defining the global category direction within CAPEX & MRO. Specifically, we buy all from Moulding Machines to High Bay Warehouses, standard spare parts to high quality machine service.
As a Sourcing Specialist you will be working together with a team of strong category managers, you will on their lead:
- Continually monitor and understand internal stakeholder activities and requirements, keeping stakeholders updated on sourcing and securing a total cost of ownership mindset
- Driving category plans and execute the category sourcing process, applying category insights as well as securing external perspectives, leveraging the LEGO Group’s strategy
©2018 The LEGO Group
Radiometer Medical ApS, Brønshøj
Take this job opportunity to improve your project and people management skills and gain experience in multi-disciplinary product development of medical devices.
With reference to the Director R&D, ABL 800 Product Life Cycle Management, you manage the technical development and ensure that your team is always motivated and on track. More specifically, this means planning, executing and making needed decisions to ensure that the department delivers high quality on time and in accordance with budgets.
The position is an attractive opportunity to join a successful company, where the continuous development of employees is a key focus. The position allows a skilled and ambitious candidate to grow within Radiometer and Danaher.