Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
501 job matcher din søgning
Randstad A/S recruiting on behalf of Akzo Nobel in Mariager
The key to the ongoing success of IC is the continuous improvement by applying Lean Six Sigma (L6S). Akzo Nobel enable their employees to imagine and implement innovative ways of working and serving their customers. Within this context, your mission as a Project Manager, is to further develop this environment by acting as a L6S Black Belt Project Manager.
Your core responsibility will be to lead, inspire and work with teams of subject matter experts in order to drive improvements. In this hands-on role, you will interact with, and influence, all levels of their organization – from the shop floor to the boardroom. As such, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who can encourage others to excel.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are looking for a Software Engineer that has deep experience with and love for technology, someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that can help drive our businesses forward.
Software engineering at Danske is highly collaborative and we are looking for someone who can work effectively in small, close-knit, harmonious and focused teams that are committed to high quality deliveries.
- Design and develop and implement services to meet complex trading and analytical requirements in a performance-sensitive environment
- You will deliver low latency functionality within our electronic trading systems
- Solve complex tasks with simple solutions, keeping the overall picture in mind.
Ørsted Wind Power – Assets, Country & Stakeholder Management, Gentofte, London or Hamburg
– Handling central investment management processes for Asset Management
Do you want to work with value optimisation for the owners of the world’s largest offshore windfarm portfolio?
Join us and become Senior Commercial Manager in the Asset Management (AM) Business Platform where you’ll play a core role in managing the value of an international wind farm portfolio.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new audio platform team based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
Right now, we are laying the foundation for building an impactful audio streaming platform, utilizing the latest generation powerful Cortex-A53 quad-core processors and wireless technologies from the leading chip manufacturers. To do so, we need you to help us design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our platform features.
In this key account manager position, you focus on market access and sales driven activities related to Danish municipalities. You will be on the road about 70% of your time, where you visit municipalities and wholesalers to make Coloplast Ostomy and Continence Care products available to people across Denmark.
You will prepare, launch and follow up on tenders. This requires frequent meetings as well as the creation and distribution of tender materials and product communication, so potential public purchasers have every reason to tender the Coloplast products.
Also, to be the best possible advisor, you facilitate TCO-presentations and aid our partners, so they are updated on market pricing and market dynamics. In sum, you help make sense of our products, EU tender law and the market. And you help the Coloplast organization create consistently great communication, product launches and tender materials.
American Chamber Of Commerce In Denmark, Copenhagen
The American Chamber of Commerce in Denmark (AmCham Denmark) is a non-profit business event, services and advocacy organization promoting the interests of 260 American, Danish, and international member companies.
To be successful in this role, you are an “IT savvy” self-starter, capable of simultaneously developing, managing and delivering successful projects. You also have a good eye for graphics and some experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or even Premiere Pro and After Effects). Experience in applying business analytics and visualizing data is an advantage.
As a Communications Consultant, you will be accountable for ensuring coherent messages and visuals across digital and non-digital platforms. You will take the lead in developing high quality content and ensure that the AmCham brand and messaging is promoted consistently
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Falck aims to provide secure and reliant digital services to our customers and safeguard our customers’ data. To achieve this goal, Falck has created a new Information Security Department to support the global organization with policies, guidelines, specific advice and instructions.
We have an open position and are looking for applicants, who have shown their ability to combine technical insight with good information security governance.
- Create and improve security and compliance related processes, procedures and work instructions
- Develop guidelines to end-users on proper information security practices in Falck
- Plan and coordinate audits conducted by external auditors
Do you know how to work your way around marketing automation and data analysis? And can you integrate the two to make customer journey magic? And would you like to work closely with a bunch of madly dedicated marketing specialists who are just as ambitious as you are?
We are looking for a talented digital marketing specialist to help us promote Greater Copenhagen as the world’s best and most attractive place to live, work, invest and do business.
Copenhagen Capacity works to attract foreign investors, companies and talents to Greater Copenhagen. We are an international company with 60 talented people and an informal, dynamic, ambitious and fun working environment.
As Group Product Manager in ETICS and Ventilated Façades, you will work together with Group Functions and Local Organisation around the following topics areas: (i) Identification and analysis of specific market trends, (ii) Monitoring of competitors, (iii) Active management of ROCKWOOL ETICS and Ventilated Façades product portfolio, (iv) New Product Development, (NPD) and (v) cross markets best practices and intelligence sharing.
As part of the areas above On a daily basis you will::
- Identify business trends and related customer needs and implications;
- Follow up on market analytics and business insights (customer journey/customer insights);
- Review overall regulatory landscape;
FLSmidth, Valby or India
In the newly established Digital Solutions Office, we are building a new digital framework by establishing a cloud infrastructure that can collect data and create insights on FLSmidth’s plants and equipment across the world.
Moreover, you will:
- Develop technical solution designs that cover available platform services for edge device connectivity, device management, data ingestion and management, streaming and big data analytics, visualisations, mobility apps as well as application programming interfaces to enterprise & business applications
- Collaborate with and present your designs to the project teams, the development team, management and large external partners
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers to understand the needs and challenges involved in developing and deploying IoT applications
Would you like to help physicists, operators and engineers to use Python effectively for the LHC and other accelerators? Are you a quality-oriented software engineer and Python expert, who loves the language and its ecosystem but also sees its limitations? CERN, take part!
In particular, you will:
- Specify the Python distribution and recommended third-party libraries that the system administrators shall install on all supported Linux platforms.
- Select and customize a coherent suite of DevOps tools for Python (e.g. dependency management, building/packaging, a package repository, testing and CI/CD, deployment, monitoring, etc.).
- Design and develop first-class Python bindings to the Accelerator Controls system, using REST or gRPC, or native bindings to existing C/C++ libraries.
Would you like to define and run our new state-of-the-art industrial digital platform and solutions?
This is your chance to make your mark on our digitalisation journey and transform the entire industry.
Are you ready to make our digital solutions a great success?
- You have solid project/program management experience, including experience with executing large technology programs consisting of multiple dependable projects, e.g. international enterprise IoT projects.
- You have a degree in computer science, information systems or similar.
- You have solid knowledge of software development life cycle practices.
Simpson Strong-Tie A/S, Odder
Vil du være en del af Simpson Strong-Tie’s højt specialiserede Tooling-team?
Med reference til teamlederen for Tooling vil du indgå i et team af dedikerede og dygtige medarbejdere.
Vi konstruerer og producerer nye stanseværktøjer til produktion af bygningsbeslag og står selv for vedligehold samt løbende ændringer af eksisterende værktøjer. Behovet for nye værktøjer og optimering af produktionen er stort, derfor ønsker vi at styrke vores ressourcer med en erfaren medarbejder, som kan bidrage med et højt fagligt niveau.
Arbejdsopgaverne består i at producere værktøjer på et DMG-MORI-bearbejdningscenter med CAD-/CAM-software fra CADSYS, at konstruere værktøjer i Inventor samt at indgå i løsningen af værkstedets øvrige, prioriterede opgaver
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Helsingør A/S, Helsingør
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Helsingør får biler til at yde mere, fly til at lande stabilt og gravkoen til at bryde igennem det umulige, for vi er 420 super-dedikerede kolleger, der er specialiserede i udvikling og produktion af tætningssystemer til højteknologiske virksomheder inden for hydraulik-, bil-, fly-, skibs-, olie- og maskinindustrien.
Du bliver en del af en afdeling bestående af 19 kompetente og engagerede kollegaer, der med solid værkstedshumor og robusthed navigerer i hverdagen.
Hverdagens primære fokus er at understøtte driften, så vores produktionsmaskiner ikke står stille. Vi har brug for hver eneste kørende time på dem, så det har altid 1. prioritet. Du bliver vores automatik-kyndige, så du skal komme med en solid og gennemprøvet værktøjskasse.
Ørsted Group Functions, Virum
Do you want to impact the future of work through automation and be part of an innovative Process Automation team?
Join us and become Senior Automation Architect in Ørsted Process Automation where you’ll be responsible for delivering solutions, influencing stakeholders to build and re-use automation components and for identifying opportunities to further develop our architecture and technology.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive development of automations and deliver technical guidance to junior developers.
- cooperate with Product Owners and Process Designers and convert future process design into a sequence of minimum viable products.
- develop our Robotics Process Automation architecture and standards including interfaces to applications and cognitive solutions.
Kamstrup A/S, Skanderborg
Are you ambitious, and do you want to test yourself in an international company in growth? Do you have solid experience with collection and analysis of market and competitor data?
In the job as Market Analyst, you will be responsible for collecting and analyzing market and competitor data as well as maintaining and communicating this knowledge to the rest of the organization. Therefore, you will contribute to improving the quality of decisions on a tactic and strategic level across the business areas.
More specifically, your tasks will be:
- Daily surveillance on market and competitor news
- Carrying out market and competitor analyses
Danfoss A/S, Nordborg, Copenhagen or Hamburg
Are you passionate about software development and mobile applications? Are you interested in working with innovative agile development of tomorrow’s technologies in a DEVOPS environment?
You will work in an agile development environment (Scrum/Paired programming), and it will be your responsibility to co-create and collaborate in many different solutions. You will participate and contribute to all phases in building new digital products, including programming, defect correction, unit testing, code review and deployment planning. Other tasks will be:
- Production monitoring and support as needed
- Providing expertise current software development standards and cutting-edge technologies and frameworks
- Partnering closely with non-technical staff to define user requirements.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
As our new e-commerce operations manager, you will join a team of passionate digital professionals who share the goal of creating a one-of-a-kind e-commerce experience. Working in a small team of subject matter experts, you will have ample opportunity to influence the overall direction as well as ensuring the efficiency of our day-to-day operations.
As our expert in digital sales, you will be overall budget responsible for our e-commerce sales in the EMEA region, ensuring web store development and growth. This entails supporting the sales strategy as well as ensuring daily execution on our e-commerce sites. Moreover, you will play a key role in determining our sales-based go-to market strategy and will work with our traffic and optimisation manager to allocate the advertising budget and identify new opportunities with the best ROI.
Maersk Training A/S, Esbjerg
Are you passionate about maritime safety, sea survival, building teams and sharing your knowledge? Would you like to work as a fulltime instructor on our maritime courses?
If so, you might be our new Maritime Instructor at Maersk Training in Esbjerg.
As a Maritime Instructor, you will be a vital part of our maritime team and delivering a better learning experience at our new maritime training centre which opened its doors in the port of Esbjerg in the summer of 2016. Here you will get the chance to be instructor on our custom-built specialised Freefall-Lifeboat Simulator, our range of FRB, MOB and conventional lifeboat courses as well as instructor on the various sea survival courses for the oil and gas, wind and maritime industries. As a right hand of the Maritime Team Leader you will over time get responsibility for specific courses and for the right candidate, there is a possibility of succession over time.
Compass Human Resources Group A/S søger for Elopak Denmark A/S i Lystrup
Til at sikre et konstant fokus på drift af maskinparken og udvikling af denne ønsker Elopak Denmark A/S at ansætte en teknisk chef. Den tekniske chef refererer til produktionschefen i det danske selskab. Den tekniske afdeling består af 34 ansatte, hvoraf du får ni personer i direkte reference.
Arbejdet med vedligeholdelse, maskindkøb og bygningerne i Elopak er kendetegnet ved, at der konstant skal optimeres. Herunder samarbejdet med produktionen, kvalitet, LEAN-afdelingen og IT. En systematisk approach er kendetegnende for dagligdagen.
Du får det overordnede ansvar for projekter inden for vedligeholdelse og facilities. Der er mange bolde, der skal holdes i luften, og heldigvis har du mange hænder, der kan hjælpe. Selvom det ledelsesmæssigt er en tung opgave, vil rollen også kræve, at du selv tager fat. Du får ansvaret for facilities og desuden kontakten til eksterne interessenter.