Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
525 job matcher din søgning
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new audio platform team based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
Right now, we are laying the foundation for building an impactful audio streaming platform, utilizing the latest generation powerful Cortex-A53 quad-core processors and wireless technologies from the leading chip manufacturers. To do so, we need you to help us design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our platform features.
Tænker og handler du digitalt med fokus på at optimere både forretning og kundernes oplevelse? Er du evangelist og fagspecialist indenfor søgemaskineoptimering og brænder du for at lede den kontinuerlige udvikling og implementering af best-in-class search-strategi? Så er her måske et job for dig …
Dine primære opgaver bliver:
- Kontinuerligt udvikle og implementere search-strategi omfattende SEO, PPC, affiliate- og cookie-samarbejder
- Koordinere alle SEO-indsatser med vores search-bureau inkl. link building, keyword-strategi, on and off website-optimering og -tracking
- Træne content editors i content-udarbejdelse for at sikre høj search-relevans.
Cobham SATCOM, Lyngby
Cobham SATCOM is growing our business and optimizing the global supply chain. As part of the transformation we are looking for a Global Demand Planner to join our small, young and high performing team working with Global Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP).
In your role, you are responsible for the global demand plan to develop and maintain accurate product forecasts.You will review the total demand plan by product lines and work closely with key stakeholders in Sales and Supply to ensure alignment with business strategies.You will also work closely with Product Development to support successful new product launch planning and execution. It is imperative with precise and coordinated forecasting as this affects the whole value chain.
You will enjoy great responsibility and exposure to the business, and you will of course be supported and trained into becoming Best in Class in demand planning.
Civilingeniør og ph.d. inden for stålkonstruktioner Thomas Hansen, 40 år, arbejder i NIRAS’ konstruktionsafdeling på hovedkontoret i Allerød. Han nyder det faglige og sociale samvær med kontorets mere end 400 byggerispecialister og synes, at nye kolleger krydrer det faglige niveau og byder på flere erfarne hænder.
Om Thomas’ nye kollega. Du...:
- er teknisk velfunderet
- drives af at bruge din faglighed på projekterne og på at udvikle vores faglige platform
- har overblik og kan favne yngre kolleger
- har fem-ti års erfaring
- vil evt. søge om anerkendelse som statiker nu eller på sigt.
Do you have experience in the installation, maintenance and operation of cranes and/or lifts? Would you like to help manage the life cycle of all kinds of handling equipment in one of the biggest laboratories in the world? Then take part and work alongside engineers, scientists, and various technical teams at CERN! Take part!
- Organize, coordinate and supervise maintenance interventions.
- Plan, schedule and supervise installation and repair work in collaboration with the services concerned.
- Ensure that the work performed complies with assembly drawings, priorities and deadlines.
Falck Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Falck has embarked on a transformation journey, where finance plays a vital part. Finance is organized with three main areas; Global Finance, Global Business Services and Business Finance. This structure allows us to leverage scale and develop a higher level of expertise through increased specialization. Our goal is to build a best-in-class finance setup.
For this new position in Falck Ambulance, we are looking for an experienced economist who can support the Business Finance organisation. You will be working closely with colleagues across Finance as well as the operating entities by driving the Financial Planning and Commercial agenda through economic modelling and analytics ensuring more and better data driven decisions.
Sweco Danmark A/S, Glostrup
Vores afdeling for Ports & Geotechnincs vokser og har travlt med en række spændende projekter indenfor havnebygning og andre infrastrukturprojekter, og vi søger derfor en ny faglig stærk gruppeleder til vores hovedkontor i Glostrup (senere Ørestad). Hos Sweco vil du få mulighed for at udvikle dig i alle facetterne af ledelsesrollen lige fra individuel udvikling af dine medarbejdere til strategieksekveringen på netop dit område.
Dine opgaver vil overordnet være præget af den daglige ledelse af medarbejdere, der alle fordyber sig i spændende kundeprojekter af størrelser, der varierer fra de mindre renoveringsopgaver til de større udbygningsopgaver. Som gruppeleder vil du således skulle lede og udvikle dine medarbejdere, gennem handlekraft, ambitioner og overblik, men især også gennem den faglighed du forventeligt selv har opnået på området.
Widex A/S, Lynge
Widex is looking for an experienced digital professional to lead and develop the eBusiness Operations Team, ensuring the best possible support and digital platform training of our markets, developing and maintaining one of the industry’s best e-commerce solutions, and continue building our internal portal to provide marketing support to our colleagues around the world.
This is a versatile role that includes the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Leading the eBusiness Operations Team
- Ensuring high level of support to our colleagues around the world
- Developing and driving our global B2B eShop
- Training staff in both HQ and sales companies on our platforms
Do you have a background in research, an experience managing scientific information and a passion for building tools for scientists? Then join us at CERN to be one of the driving forces of the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] and make science go faster.
As an INSPIRE Content and Community Manager you will:
- Orchestrate the curation of INSPIRE content (scientific works, their connections, their attribution, as well as author profiles, conference indexes and job vacancies in the field) in partnership with other research institutions participating in INSPIRE and also coordinating the work of additional external parties;
- Liaise with the INSPIRE user community, and observe the overall market for scientific information services, to understand and assess evolving needs and trends, translate them into concrete service requirements and opportunities for new and augmented features.
JYSK A/S, Uldum
As our new Graduate, you will be participating in IT application projects across our four international distribution centres in Europe in order to optimize our warehouse management applications and other systems to ensure an efficient operation. The distribution centres deliver goods to more than 1000 stores in 20 countries in Europe.
We offer you a highly professional environment with competent colleagues in a fastpaced organization with focus on execution and optimization of existing business processes, based on state-of-the-art IT-solutions that continuously are developed to support the operation.
The Graduate period will be for 2 years, after which you will be ready to continue into a project specialist function in JYSK. You will be located in our distribution center in Uldum (near Horsens). Travel activity will be between 20-60 days per year.
The Maersk Decommissioning joint venture offers an exciting journey and a career growth opportunity in this newly established company.
Your primary responsibility will be the creation, facilitation and implementation of procurement solutions in line with the Maersk business and specific project plans.
As primary procurement/contract manager for Maersk Decommissioning JV you will manage global performance and process tracking and improvement, strategy and business planning, and you will conceptualise and model ideas and tools. You will act as an internal consultant and project manager towards the procurement function’s internal and external stakeholders. Finally, you will provide strategic and operational support to tendering and during project execution.
Vil du være en del af vores fortsatte vækst, er her muligheden for at blive en del af et velfungerende team, som leverer de bedste brandsikringsløsninger på markedet til vores kunder.
Dine primære opgaver vil bestå af idriftsættelse af nye brandsikringsanlæg samt konvertering af eksisterende systemer efter kundens behov. Du vil foruden et tæt samarbejde med vores projektledere også have kontakt med vores underleverandører eller kunder samt andre leverandører af brandtekniske løsninger i et moderne byggeri
Derudover vil dine opgaver omfatte:
- Programmering og test af systemer
- Udskiftning og opgradering af eksisterende
- Udførelse af dokumentationp.
Elos Medtech Pinol A/S, GørløseAre you motivated by shaping and creating a new role as our new communication expert? We are providing high quality products to niche markets within Medical Device and aim to be trusted partner to our global customers – particularly within Dental implant segment – and we would like to match these ambitions with our communication performances on multiple platforms.
You will be the owner of creating and producing communication content and videos for multiple uses including act as the primary user admin. of the newly re-launched Group Intranet;
- Start-up and sustain a strong platform and framework of effective and clear communication
- Online Sales platform optimization to achieve commercial targets by enhancing user traffic and user experience
- Integration of online activities and offline activities to enhance marketing effectiveness
Eaton's Electrical Division, Søborg
Are you looking for a challenging job in an international company where you play a big part in developing the Country Sales Organization in building the business towards the future?
Eaton offers a key role in a newly established team with the main focus on development of digital solutions to drive the business and management of functions that are essential to sales force productivity.
The position as Field Product Manager will in close co-operation with the rest of the Inside Sales department be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that business objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
Freetrailer Danmark ApS, Søborg
The Freetrailer product team is looking for a hands-on Product Manager with prior experience collaborating with other teams on a complex technical platform powering both front-end websites, native applications and hardware.
We believe great products are built and adopted by customers when a group of committed, focused, and passionate team members play their positions to the best of their abilities. And this starts with a strong product manager who feels a deep sense of responsibility for their role.
You’re able to make constant product decisions, and is the lead resource for the rest of the organization when deep product expertise is required. This includes supporting the organizations that help bring the product to market and work directly with customers – namely marketing, sales and support.
Maersk Drilling A/S, Lyngby
The Human Resource department of Maersk Drilling is seeking a strong HR professional for the position as Head of Manning.
You will be part of the leadership team responsible for operational execution of HR in Maersk Drilling. The team is driven by providing best in class operational HR support to offshore leaders and employees around the world.
As Head of Manning you will be leading a team of six HR professionals dedicated to deliver manning expertise and administrative services to our global organization. You are globally responsible for manning processes, and have a functional reporting line from the local manning roles around the world.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Daily management and development of the team, including building team capabilities.
- Interpreting business challenges and turn them into proactive manning solutions.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities within operational execution.
HRpeople recruiting on behalf of aPureBase in Copenhagen
Your main purpose is to contact hospitals per telephone and update data in the CRM (customer relationship management) system. You will take part in call campaigns together with the international, young and dynamic CRM team. As a Data Assistant you will refer to the Data Manager, assisting in the structure and update of all data in the system.
Your tasks will be:
- Building, validating, updating and maintaining data in the CRM system
- Telephone dialogue with Health Care Professionals for updating data (call campaigns)
- Organising and structuring of all data
Eaton's Electrical Division, Søborg
Are you looking for a challenging job in an international company where you can use your extensive knowledge to develop and support the Country Sales Organization in building the business towards the future?
- Identifies and develops possibilities for future business opportunities, including possible applications of the products, bringing them to the attention of the Country Sales Organization for further investigation and possible next steps
- Acts as the technical support function towards projects and external sales
- Manages technical activities within the Power Distribution sector in order to support the Country Sales Organization team
- Performs product training for customers/wholesalers
Hansen Toft A/S recruiting on behalf of Grundfos in Bjerringbro
Do you want to help develop and maintain the world’s most sustainable pumps? Join Grundfos to ensure that all Grundfos’ products are serviceable and that the company delivers the right service offerings to Grundfos’ customers.
Your main job will be to manage a team of specialists whose goal is to ensure that all new and existing products can be serviced. To do so, your team spends most of the time developing, implementing and maintaining service plans. This entails formulating all relevant information on the product life cycle, including installation, repair, frequency of service and how to change hardware.
Also, your team collect and applies global best practice, define technical service training and drive expert networks which truly impact the everyday service delivery in the field.
Sweco Danmark A/S, Glostrup
I Sweco står vi over for nye og og spændende infrastrukturopgaver i både ind- og udland. Samtidig udbygger vi hele tiden vores position inden for jernbaneprojekter, og vi er ambitiøse omkring vores vækstmål i afdelingen. Derfor styrker vi også vores organsiation med to nyoprettede stillinger som gruppeledere – den ene til baneteknik og den anden til broteknik.
Du får ansvaret for de ca. 15 medarbejdere, der er i teamet i dag og bliver en del af ledelsesteamet i Railways & Bridges, hvor du i det daglige refererer til afdelingschef Morten Leger Larsen.
Sammen med gruppelederen for broteknik og afdelingschefen er du med til aktivt at fastlægge strategi og udvikling af forretningsområdet. Dine medarbejdere er stærke fagfolk, der løser en bred vifte af jernbaneprojekter. Samarbejdet er godt og tæt, og du får en høj grad af selvstændighed og ansvar i dine opgaver samtidig med en høj grad af fleksibilitet og råderum.