Din søgning matcher 1 kategori. Klik på en kategori for at føje den til din søgning:
529 job matcher din søgning
DTU Civil Engineering is inviting applications for a 3-year PhD position starting summer 2018 as a part of an ongoing research project related to full-scale testing of short span concrete bridges. The project will be a part of a larger research programme in collaboration with the Danish road directorate as well as industrial partners.
Many countries suffer from a traffic infrastructure where bridges are deteriorated, need capacity upgrading or may even have to be replaced to meet today’s demands to increasing traffic and high load magnitudes.
The PhD project will be a part of a complete research programme concerning full-scale testing of one span concrete bridges up to 12m and will focus on monitoring.
PANDORA A/S, Copenhagen
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGER, WITH A SOLID PROJECT MANAGER TOOLBOX AND EXPERIENCE FROM VARIOUS AREAS/INDUSTRIES TO MANAGE OUR CROSS FUNCTIONAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE.
As Project Manager in Group Operations Development you will be responsible for managing and delivering a number of assigned projects. Ability to understand the business and our internal and external customer needs is key. In addition, you are strong at networking and creating relations across the organization.
- Project management including scoping and business case building (Excel)
- Lead and facilitate work-shops, project team and steering committee meetings
- Project presentations to different stakeholders and levels in the organization
miinto host ApS, Copenhagen
Are you a talented sales person? Would you like to build and nurture partnerships with Swedish fashion shops and help them grow their business? Do you love fashion? Are you able to work in Copenhagen?
Miinto is looking for an open-minded, results-driven and adaptable Sales Manager to sell our innovative e-commerce products for fashion on the Swedish market.
Your primary responsibility is to grow the Swedish market, and you will work in close collaboration with the Swedish sales and support team. You are top motivated to:
- Identify potential customers, plan sales efforts and propose partnerships with fashion stores
- Negotiate and close deals with the stores through fashion brands
- Define new ways to help stores grow at Miinto through marketing activities and business development
Humain ApS recruiting on behalf of client
Overall responsible for global Offshore activities
Reporting to the CEO you will be responsible for executing the strategy for developing the company into a market leading provider of installation and service of offshore wind turbines. As COO you have full responsibility in terms of building and developing customer relations and executing complex projects.
You have the full commercial responsibility for achieving the budgets which are closely linked to the company’s strategy. Building and developing an organization with a high competence level that meets demands and the overall goals is a critical part of your job.
Saint-Gobain Ecophon A/S, Hvidovre
Saint-Gobain Ecophon søger en skarp og struktureret administrator til vores salgsteam.
Som projektkoordinator vil du komme til at spille en central rolle i udviklingen af vores projektsalg. Der er en lang række forskellige interessenter og samarbejdspartnere involveret, herunder telefonisk kontakt med arkitekter og bygningsansvarlige.
- Udvælgelse af projekter fra Byggefakta, Building Supply, netsøgninger og generelt netværk
- Gennemgang af udvalgte projekter og dialog med sælgerne
- Kvalificere leads via kontakt til arkitekter/bygningsansvarlige og aftale første møde på vegne af vores salgsansvarlige
- CRM-registreringer og datadisciplin
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a career in managing and driving change and transformation?
As a team member on one or more projects you will be working with and developing your skillset in a range of different areas like; process design, training and implementation, SOPs, data analysis, presentations, automation and robotics, and more.
Problem solving and crisp analysis is close to your heart and you thrive on breaking down a problem to its solvable parts applying a strong analytical mindset. Together with your project manager, you scope and plan own activities and you independently execute on your tasks.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Do you have an analytical mindset, and do you get excited about bringing clarity and structure to information?
We are looking for an ambitious Business Analyst to join the Transformation team in Risk and Compliance - a focal point for projects and process development related to Risk and Compliance in Business Banking across Danske Bank and in all market areas.
Your role is to work with data and information to provide transparency and focus in operational and transformational activities within Risk and Compliance across Business Banking. You will work with project managers, business process owners, team leaders, other business units, group operations and market areas etc. to collect, analyse, and understand input in order to develop recommendations, management information, and presentations.
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you looking to take the next step in your career in managing and driving change and transformation?
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Senior Business Process Consultant to join the Transformation team in Risk and Compliance - a focal point for projects and process development related to Risk and Compliance in Business Banking across Danske Bank and in all market areas.
As a stream driver on large projects or as project manager on smaller projects you will be challenged to apply and develop your skillset in a range of different areas like; process design, training, implementation, SOPs, data analysis, presentations, automation and robotics, and more. You scope and plan own activities and you independently execute on your tasks to ensure that we successfully deliver value-adding results.
Triumph International textil a/s, Vedbæk
In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to the success and development of Triumph’s Strategic Accounts Business by taking full ownership of Merchandise of defined Strategic Accounts.
You will report to Head of Strategic Accounts North, a Leader who can empower his people by giving them exciting challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Driving the brand and business strategy by buying and recommending an optimal balanced collection covering the global brand strategy as well as Account needs and opportunities in close collaboration with the responsible Key Account Manager
- Managing and developing the Spice Dispo and in season assortment management process in close cooperation with Demand Planning, Customer and Key Account Management.
NU SKIN SCANDINAVIA A/S, Copenhagen
Do you have a great amount of knowledge about the health and beauty industry or do you have a background as a pharmacologist, pharmacist, product specialist, biologist or another similar background?
By taking on this role, you will become Nu Skin North Europe Customer Services expert on our skincare and food supplement products. As the Product Support Specialist, your main responsibility will be to provide information to distributors and customers including answering questions about the science behind Nu Skin’s product line and product usage whilst building trusting professional relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Solve customer problems, complaints and inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- High quality of product trainings
- Minimal number of customer complaints
DuPont Nutrition Biosciences ApS, Grindsted
You will be based at our Facility in Grindsted, Denmark, the world’s Largest CO2 Neutral Emulsifiers Production Site. You hold a Bachelor or a Master within Electrical/Instrumentation, Mechanical or Process Engineering.
As a Project Manager for N&H Engineering, you will be 100% accountable for executing projects, all the way from Business having an idea till the handover of the facility to Operations at the end. Your responsibilities include:
- Leading and executing various Capital Projects based on well proven project models, covering both small and large-scale projects
- Ensuring that Business objectives on Scope, Schedule, Budget and Quality are fulfilled
- Leading and facilitating required Design reviews, to secure Scope of Work and Budget
Danfoss A/S, Odense
Could you see yourself motivating and leading a broad variety of professionals within production, procurement, logistics and quality? Do you have a can-do mindset and a pro-active attitude towards new challenges?
As the leader of a supply chain consisting of approximately 25 employees, one of your key areas will be fostering an environment that promotes employee engagement, increased customer satisfaction and a high-performance culture.
Among your main responsibilities you will find:
- Managerial responsibility of professionals in the production, strategic and operational procurement, logistics and the buildings for key KPI and financials.
- Managing continuous improvement in production, logistics, purchasing, QEHS and workforce planning.
- Driving continuous improvement by implementing and delivering continues cost down utilizing LEAN manufacturing and best practices in strategic procurement.
Alcon Nordic A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Medical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Customer Service Agent for Swedish team.
The purpose of the Customer Service Agent is to support both business units in Alcon and is primarily responsible for the processing of product orders and customer queries in JD Edwards (Surgical) and SAP (Vision Care).
- Resolve customer queries, orders, credits, returns and complaints promptly and efficiently in SAP and JD Edwards.
- Handling standing orders and updating follow up files.
- Report complaints to Regulatory department within 24h of receipt.
Dansk Røde Kors, Copenhagen
The IFRC Reference Centre for Psychosocial Support is looking for an advisor with experience in resource mobilization and project management
- Translate the PS Centre’s resource mobilization strategy and plans into action and identify potential partners and opportunities for new partnerships including with institutional donors (e.g. EU, ECHO, EU Horizon 2020, UN), bilateral donors and embassies, NGOs and research institutions, and private foundations (e.g. Oak Foundation).
- Lead and coordinate fundraising initiatives and proposals in close collaboration with other members of the team, including partnership development as well as drafting narrative proposals and budgets.
- Ensure that existing donor relations and partnerships are maintained, including provision of regular narrative and financial reporting and other communications.
LEGO System A/S, Billund
As a senior designer, you collaborate with model builders to create new play experiences. You join the LEGO Connect department, which is tasked with developing new products that bring LEGO bricks to life, to set the direction for the creation of a digital experience where embedded electronics compliment LEGO bricks. More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Briefing vendors, managing relationships and working with partners to try out new ideas and develop and design world-class play experiences
- Facilitating speculative new areas of research and driving the delivery and implementation of more mature ideas for market launch.
- Designing for production through a rigorous iterative prototyping process where you help define what great deliverables are within design, production and process in the team
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Do you have what it takes to lead investigations into breaches of confidentiality on a global scale? Then take this opportunity to play a key role in enabling a successful company and protect our brand, culture and people as well as our novelty items.
In this role, you become part of our Global Security Organisation and join us in Billund, Denmark. From here, you support the Head of Regional Security Americas and Global Investigations & Confidentiality. Specifically, you will be leading investigations into breaches of confidentiality and leaks of novelty items. But you will also become a key stakeholder in building and applying a new comprehensive intelligence gathering program, developing policies and procedures related to investigations and novelty protection.
©2018 The LEGO Group
LEGO System A/S, Billund
Are you familiar with quality assurance in the broadest sense, and are you passionate about creating business value?
You will join the Quality and Materials team in Business Technology (IT). We are responsible for all IT solutions related to Quality and Materials respectively. You will take up a role as IT consultant and work primarily within SAP QM and SAP EHS.
You will be working within the different systems of the LEGO Enterprise Platform. More specifically, you:
- Participate in sprints/projects and carry out tasks that add the most value to our users
- Participate in all aspects of IT development, both in regards to Incidents, Errors and Change Request and in regards to larger initiatives or projects
- Act as a sounding board towards the business on digitalization and automation of business processes in relation to quality assurance.
©2018 The LEGO Group
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join the Transformation team in Risk and Compliance - a focal point for projects and process development related to Risk and Compliance in Business Banking across Danske Bank and in all market areas.
Your role will be to own and drive projects and transformations within Risk and Compliance and related areas in Business Banking and across all our market areas. The project types will vary but generally include topics like operational excellence, end to end optimization, operating model and governance structures, performance management and analytical projects.
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Gothenburg
Do you like working with people and solving problems? Do you have a science background and would you say that you are a driven person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Then this might be an opportunity for you! We are looking for new colleagues to join our Nordic customer support team, which is based out of our Gothenburg office.
As a Product Support Specialist you will be a first point of contact for our customers and work closely with the rest of your team to professionally and efficiently deal with customers' enquiries via phone, email and sometimes face-to-face. The role is based in our Gothenburg office, a state-of-the-art, newly built office and warehouse where approximately 50 employees work together. At Fisher we can offer an interesting and challenging position in an international environment.
Bang & Olufsen A/S, Kgs. Lyngby
Would you like to be part of a new audio platform team based in Lyngby, Denmark, responsible for building the Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Influence the architecture, tooling and way-of-working on the latest quad-core ARM-based platforms for high-end speakers?
- Help build a cutting-edge Bang & Olufsen audio streaming platform?
- Be part of creating experiences you cannot get anywhere else – experiences that go beyond the fundamental expectations of what a product should do and have a layer of magic?
Right now, we are laying the foundation for building an impactful audio streaming platform, utilizing the latest generation powerful Cortex-A53 quad-core processors and wireless technologies from the leading chip manufacturers. To do so, we need you to help us design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve our platform features.